Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. (1628 Views)

James Ibori To Nuhu Ribadu On $15m Bribery: "You Are A Damned Liar" / Ribadu Joins PDP : READ Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Message To Nuhu Ribadu / An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by MORNDEW(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2014
Former EFCC Chairman
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu

Dear sir,
DID YOU TRULY GIVE THIS A THOUGHT
I write to you concerning the news that has taken over our airwaves about your defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). When i first heard the news i thought its one those media propaganda that is unfounded. But as things have turned out, this appears to be true.

When i read that you returned your APC membership card, my heart stopped for a moment. I discussed it with some of my good friends who love this country and could die to see it become a better nation they all felt sad. I was so heartbroken and confused and as i write this, am still trying to come to terms with this painful news.

What realy prompted your decision? many never believed you will behave like many of the political prostitutes that have done lots of damage to this our dear nation. Sir you are one of the few Nigerians many never expected this from going by your track record of integrity and self respect. If someone of your caliber can do this then what hope do we have as a nation. Have you drank the dirty water of politics?

Sir you still have time to remedy this impending damage to your person. Like some of my friends said, this might be a political move to achieve your dream of Governing Adamawa State or understand the tactics of PDP and return to the APC. This gave me some sigh of relief and I hope it is so.

Thanks.

MORNDEW.
Princewill Chimereze.
A concerned supporter.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2014
The most laughable part is that he indicted Patience Jonathan of corruption and embezzlement. I just wondered how his conscience will feel now that he dines with her and her husband.

Ribadu is the definition of disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by alabiyemmy(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Nonsense. So he is no more free to join any party he likes. Go and die if u don't like it dawg.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by jmoore(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2014
He will never get to read this.

Welcome to Politics101.
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by alabiyemmy(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2014
Bluetooth2:
The most laughable part is that he indicted Patience Jonathan of corruption and embezzlement. I just wondered how his conscience will feel now that he dines with her and her husband.

Didn't he indict Tinubu and calls his own corruption international? You are suffering from selective Amnesia.

6 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by MORNDEW(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2014
alabiyemmy: Nonsense. So he is no more free to join any party he likes. Go and die if u don't like it dawg.
he is free but it was so unexpected of him.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by 2cato: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2014
MORNDEW:
when the leaders of the party behave like shildren without control making a 64 years old a youth leader sponsoring BH so ar to spite gej. Only a blind dolt will stay with apc.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by alabiyemmy(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2014
MORNDEW:

But when he left PD P it was expected, right?
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by oduastates: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2014
To be a permanent member of the opposition is a state of mind .
You cannot be complaining about the state of the country and at the same time,join the very entity responsible for the destruction of the country.
You must be grounded in principles to be a permanent member of the opposition and anti status -quo.
Mind you ,not all the people in the opposition are there based on principles,but most of those in PDP are their for power and the trappings of power.
Nope ,
Ribadu ,you are simply attracted by the trappings of the corridors of power.
You like many others in the country have no principles other than the following
Money
Power
Women
Beer
And meat.
I am glad that I did not vote for you or the Swamp man .
I saw what many did not see.
Ribadu has that my "Oga at the top " civil servant mentality.
So I am not surprise neither does it make much difference.
I would be more concerned if the person defecting was Buhari .
However ,I can guarantee that Buhari will never join these folk.
The flip side is that all this will hasten the dismemberment of the useless country .

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by PapaBrowne(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Bluetooth2:

But he also called Tinubu a thief of monumental proportions.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by MORNDEW(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2014
2cato: when the leaders of the party behave like shildren without control making a 64 years old a youth leader sponsoring BH so ar to spite gej. Only a blind dolt will stay with apc.
behave like children you say nd wht evidence do u hv dat a political party is sponsoring BH.
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by MORNDEW(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2014
alabiyemmy:

But when he left PEP it was expected, right?
what is PEP?
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by Descartes: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Politics is indeed a beautiful game for the players while the spectators are thrown overboard with their mastery of act cool tongue
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by AdeniyiA(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Ribadu has collected 'riba'

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Didn't he indict Tinubu and calls his own corruption international? You are suffering from selective Amnesia.
PapaBrowne:
But he also called Tinubu a thief of monumental proportions.

Yes he did. Tinubu appeared before the code of conduct tribunal and he was freed of all alleged charges. Now tell me why patience was not tried !

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by PapaBrowne(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2014
MORNDEW: Former EFCC Chairman
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu

Dear sir,
DID YOU TRULY GIVE THIS A THOUGHT
I write to you concerning the news that has taken over our airwaves about your defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). When i first heard the news i thought its one those media propaganda that is unfounded. But as things have turned out, this appears to be true.

When i read that you returned your APC membership card, my heart stopped for a moment. I discussed it with some of my good friends who love this country and could die to see it become a better nation they all felt sad. I was so heartbroken and confused and as i write this, am still trying to come to terms with this painful news.

What realy prompted your decision? many never believed you will behave like many of the political prostitutes that have done lots of damage to this our dear nation. Sir you are one of the few Nigerians many never expected this from going by your track record of integrity and self respect. If someone of your caliber can do this then what hope do we have as a nation. Have you drank the dirty water of politics?

Sir you still have time to remedy this impending damage to your person. Like some of my friends said, this might be a political move to achieve your dream of Governing Adamawa State or understand the tactics of PDP and return to the APC. This gave me some sigh of relief and I hope it is so.

Thanks.

MORNDEW.
Princewill Chimereze.
A concerned supporter.

Does it occur to you that there might be some seriously evil going on in APC that he has seen that made him pull out? When a former presidential candidate of APC moves over to PDP to contest for governorship, then you know something terrible is happening within the APC that the average follower doesn't know about. Watch as many other prominent members run for thier lives. A party that was built around hatred for just 1 person cannot stand. A party that has zero ideological leaning cannot sustain men who have integrity. Pat Utomi would be leaving soon. Many other good men would follow. I wish APC was a real opposition but it's just a wish. They have been helpful though as they have made the ruling party sit up and improve tremendously fielding only the hands for its elective positions. Think jimi agbaje.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by alabiyemmy(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2014
MORNDEW:
what is PEP?

U should know I meant to write PDP.
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2014
supporters of APC, cry me a lagoon grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by MORNDEW(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2014
alabiyemmy:

U should know I meant to write PDP.
was he in PDp pls tel me i like to know.
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by NnamdiN: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2014
OP your logic is flawed, if you dont want him to have anything to do with the PDP, then he shouldnt even be with the APC, how many formerPDP menbers do you have in APC?
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by PointB: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2014
Ribadu is free from the supporters of APC and their ideology of deception, betrayal, and propaganda. That I believe is all that matters to him. Every other thing is secondary!
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by MORNDEW(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2014
NnamdiN: OP your logic is flawed, if you dont want him to have anything to do with the PDP, then he shouldnt even be with the APC, how many formerPDP menbers do you have in APC?
did i put up any logic there. I just showed my awe at his action. Nd all those who moved from PDP to APC did not concern me cos it was expected of dem goin by their antecedents but dis one was not expected.
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by NnamdiN: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2014
MORNDEW:
did i put up any logic there. I just showed my awe at his action. Nd all those who moved from PDP to APC did not concern me cos it was expected of dem goin by their antecedents but dis one was not expected.
ok I understand u better now grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by alabiyemmy(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2014
MORNDEW:
was he in PDp pls tel me i like to know.

Which party was he when he served under Obasanjo. Or what r u talking about?
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by MORNDEW(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Which party was he when he served under Obasanjo. Or what r u talking about?
was he a politician den nd what evidence do u hv dat he was in Pdp.
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by PointB: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2014
MORNDEW:
was he a politician den nd what evidence do u hv dat he was in Pdp.

Put it this way, and it help you understand better:

PDP discovered him, PDP made him
APC used him, APC betrayed him
He's dumped APC, he's back to basics!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by ednut1(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2014
which way Nigeria,no ideology jst political prostitution
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by MORNDEW(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2014
PointB:

Put it this way, and it help you understand better:

PDP discovered him, PDP made him
APC used him, APC betrayed him
He's dumped APC, he's back to basics!
hw did Pdp discover him nd how did dey make him. Was he a member of pdp?
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by PointB: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
MORNDEW:
hw did Pdp discover him nd how did dey make him. Was he a member of pdp?

You don't have to be a PDP member to be discovered by PDP. Ribadu was appointed Head of EFCC when others could have been appointed? Have you tried to ask why?
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by MORNDEW(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2014
PointB:

You don't have to be a PDP member to be discovered by PDP. Ribadu was appointed Head of EFCC when others could have been appointed? Have you tried to ask why?
okonjo iweala was made minister of finance. Have u also asked y.
Ribadu was competent for the job nd he was ofered it. He was never a politician den.
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by maestroferddi: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2014
oduastates: To be a permanent member of the opposition is a state of mind .
You cannot be complaining about the state of the country and at the same time,join the very entity responsible for the destruction of the country.
You must be grounded in principles to be a permanent member of the opposition and anti status -quo.
Mind you ,not all the people in the opposition are there based on principles,but most of those in PDP are their for power and the trappings of power.
Nope ,
Ribadu ,you are simply attracted by the trappings of the corridors of power.
You like many others in the country have no principles other than the following
Money
Power
Women
Beer
And meat.
I am glad that I did not vote for you or the Swamp man .
I saw what many did not see.
Ribadu has that my "Oga at the top " civil servant mentality.
So I am not surprise neither does it make much difference.
I would be more concerned if the person defecting was Buhari .
However ,I can guarantee that Buhari will never join these folk.
The flip side is that all this will hasten the dismemberment of the useless country .

Don't you think you would have made more sense by keeping quiet?

You are now demonising Ribadu for exercising a constitutional right. How sensible is that?

So going by your pathetic reasoning, everybody in PDP is a demon while APC is entirely peopled by hallowed saints?

Can you muster the courage to liberate yourself from primordial mental barricades that stifle objectivity?

Could someone drum it into your head that Ribadu is a veritable politician who should trifle with expediency at his own peril...?
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by shegeblend(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
In Nigeria today it is a pity that there is no any politician that place the interest of service to humanity before his or her own interest, In such an environment it will be very hard to sees any meaningful developments or changes. Our politician are always unstable. unstable in the sense that they always want to be on the winning sides. which can not always happened, they like a do or die fairs but good governance is very far from that believes. as a politician you must know that there must always rise and fall scenarios in polity. As a good Nigeria we must learn how to stand for our right and ho to defend it wholeheartedly secondly we must be ready to pay the prize. here our peoples like collecting money before they can cast their vote this is a very disgusting habit that is killing our democracy. we must stop it. and finally we must be praying that God almighty to choose for us. Learning one or two new things we help you financially too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Jet Used To Fight Boko-haram Got Missing / I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. / PDP Will Win 2015 Election Through SW,SS And SE-primate Ayodele's Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.