Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. (1627 Views)

Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" / Middlebelt, Should We Still Vote Goodluck Come 2015 In Majority Like 2011? / Ten (10) Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Goodluck Jonathan In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by drss(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
I am a Nigerian who loves Freedom.
Below are the reasons why I will vote Goodluck Jonathan:

* Power Sector Reform - Only liars will deny the massive change going on in the power sector.

*Agricultural Revolution - Nigeria is set to become an exporter of Rice thanks to the Transformation Agenda of Goodluck Jonathan.

*Transportation - The rail sector is experiencing an uncommon transformation with over 5 million Nigerians traveling through it.

*Electoral Reforms - Elections are now conducted free and fair on the bases of one man one vote.

*Freedom of Speech - Everyone is guaranteed freedom to air his opinions. This was not so in previous regimes where many innocent souls where murdered through decrees for simply saying the truth.

*Rights and Freedom - We have the liberty to worship God through various religions of our choice. I also have freedom to drink good beer and go to nite clubs. I will never vote someone who will take these rights away from me. I like to party a lot.

*Manufacturing - Our manufacturing sector through the automotive industry is already empowering many Nigerians through employment. Auto plants are now springing up everywhere. I like driving.

*Fighting Corruption - Corruption is being rooted out through records and due process. The system is currently being opened up to reduce corrupt practices.

These are my reasons why I would vote Jonathan.
Have a nice Evening.

God bless Goodluck Jonathan.
God bless Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by dunkem21(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
My Family and I are marked for Goodluck.

My reasons:

1. Curbing Terrorism.
2. Overhauling of the Aviation Industry.
3. Agricultural Reforms.
4. Improved Power supply.
5. Free and fair elections.
6. Independence of the judiciary.

#dorofreshair.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by politricks: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
See how you stylishly ignored education and security challenges.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by Sibrah: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
dunkem21:

My reasons:

1. Curbing Terrorism.
3. Agricultural Reforms.

#dorofreshair.
by 'Free and Fair election', you mean the one with PDP that led to Nigeria becoming ungovernable or the one he is using for propaganda that will help him 'win' 2015?
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
In chief zebrudaya voice-- are you seeing what am saw?
GEJ till 2019.
Infact GEJ till the country divides
Janjawe.ed take a flight to somalia if u de vex!

5 Likes

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by dunkem21(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sibrah:
by 'Free and Fair election', you mean the one with PDP that led to Nigeria becoming ungovernable or the one he is using for propaganda that will help him 'win' 2015?

Yes. The one that he won that led to Nigeria becoming ungovernable, the one he is using as propaganda sorry strategy that will definitely help him 'win' 2015.

. .and many others

. The one oshiomhole won.
. The one Okorocha won.
. The one Aregbesola won.
. The one Fayose won.
. The one Obiano won.

..and many uncountable others.

#dorofreshair.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
My family and I shall vote OUT gej next year.

10 Likes

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by drss(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
dunkem21:

My reasons:

1. Curbing Terrorism.
3. Agricultural Reforms.

#dorofreshair.
Wise choice. I stand for freedom.
Everyone is free to support who they want but I will never sacrificed my freedom for anything else.

1 Like

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by egift(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Vote Jonathan all you want, majority of Nigerians cannot endure another 4 years of failed leadership and massive corruption.

Stealing Is Not Corruption - except you are currently benefiting from the corruption, I see no reason for you to continue.

8 Likes

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by Ikengawo: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
politricks:
See how you stylishly ored education and security challenges.

Maybe you're challenged educationally but gej has put a university in every state, and formalized the almajiri system. What education challenge Is plaguing you?

2 Likes

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by politricks: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ikengawo:

Maybe you're challenged educationally but gej has put a university in every state, and formalized the almajiri system. What education challenge Is plaguing you?
http://pulse.ng/student_pulse/bad-to-worse-70-of-candidates-fail-waec-may-june-2014-exam-id3048092.html kindly check this link and dont forget the second point i raised.Secondly,what happened to your phone? I wrote 'ignored' and yours says 'ored'
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by Ikengawo: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
So GEJ is supposed to study WAEC for you?!

chie. If you see who passed and failed WAEC you will see that it's a state and cultural issue, not a federal one. I would love to see more emphasis on the quality of schools (audits on teachers, curriculum, more flexibility in teaching methods and ideas, greater hands on learning, more history and computer science) so hopefully GEJ brings this on his next term.

That being said I will never call a man that gave every state a university and formalized the almajiri system a failure in education because that's ungrateful and wicked.

4 Likes

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
I will vote him over and over again.
I love this man.a listening man and an action man.

4 Likes

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Just like verb,he's an embodiment of action...GEJ,love by all positive minded people but hated by criminals

2 Likes

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by nigerianvenom(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
politricks:
http://pulse.ng/student_pulse/bad-to-worse-70-of-candidates-fail-waec-may-june-2014-exam-id3048092.html kindly check this link and dont forget the second point i raised.Secondly,what happened to your phone? I wrote 'ignored' and yours says 'ored'

Primary and secondary schools education are who's responsibilities?
If u are blind,u shouldnt be blind not to have noticed that 9 new federal universities have bin eestablished with 5 of such in d north.
U shouldnt blind to a point where u never witnessed the over 130 special schools in d north mainly for those u tagged "almajiri's".
Pls open ur eyes.
Pls dont derail this thread.

4 Likes

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by politricks: 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Primary and secondary schools education are who's responsibilities?
If u are blind,u shouldnt be blind not to have noticed that 9 new federal universities have bin eestablished with 5 of such in d north.
U shouldnt blind to a point where u never witnessed the over 130 special schools in d north mainly for those u tagged "almajiri's".
Pls open ur eyes.
Pls dont derail this thread.
Geez calm down if you had read the article,At the end you would have seen "The falling standards of education in Nigeria has been widely discussed in educational circles." I didnt say he erred for building more universities but like the article stated,the standard is falling.Lastly,dont quote me if you are going to resort to insults.
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
for u to hear very well almost all d family of both d young and old in sw are voting for GMB .GMB will win convincingly. I believe by d special grace of God d will of God and d people will prevail no matter d security operatives they want to use to rig d next general election.
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
for u to know GEJ will soon privatize d 9 federal universities Cos' there school fees is hectic no opportunity for poor breed to study in these schools and this unfair in Gej administration. d railway cooperation will soon be privatize too Cos' alhaji bamanga tukur has been saying it all this while may God save us from gej government.
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by ChimaAdeoye: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2014
[size=18pt]Goodluck Jonathan is the only TRUE democratic leader Nigeria has had.

He does not assasinate opponents simply because they disagree with him

He does not target any ethnic group for marginalization simply because they didn't vote for him.

He plays politics without bitterness.

These cannot be said about any former Nigerian maximum rulers or their Quasi-democratic counterparts.

For me and my family, it's President GEJ in 2015.
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by Lucasbalo(m): 1:26am On Oct 19, 2014
drss:
I am a Nigerian who loves Freedom.
Below are the reasons why I will vote Goodluck Jonathan:

* Power Sector Reform - Only liars will deny the massive change going on in the power sector.

*Agricultural Revolution - Nigeria is set to become an exporter of Rice thanks to the Transformation Agenda of Goodluck Jonathan.

*Transportation - The rail sector is experiencing an uncommon transformation with over 5 million Nigerians traveling through it.

*Electoral Reforms - Elections are now conducted free and fair on the bases of one man one vote.

*Freedom of Speech - Everyone is guaranteed freedom to air his opinions. This was not so in previous regimes where many innocent souls where murdered through decrees for simply saying the truth.

*Rights and Freedom - We have the liberty to worship God through various religions of our choice. I also have freedom to drink good beer and go to nite clubs. I will never vote someone who will take these rights away from me. I like to party a lot.

*Manufacturing - Our manufacturing sector through the automotive industry is already empowering many Nigerians through employment. Auto plants are now springing up everywhere. I like driving.

*Fighting Corruption - Corruption is being rooted out through records and due process. The system is currently being opened up to reduce corrupt practices.

These are my reasons why I would vote Jonathan.
Have a nice Evening.

God bless Goodluck Jonathan.
God bless Nigeria.
I guess you and your family deserve to live in a perpetual third world country with no prospect for progress . A cesspool of gargantuan corruption and mismanagement .
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by nigerianvenom(m): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2014
politricks:
Geez calm down if you had read the article,At the end you would have seen "The falling standards of education in Nigeria has been widely discussed in educational circles." I didnt say he erred for building more universities but like the article stated,the standard is falling.Lastly,dont quote me if you are going to resort to insults.

Then ignore this thread.the thread isnt for u to come and advertised ur anger nor ur weak link web page.create ur topic and do ur advert
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by celeron40(m): 6:08am On Oct 19, 2014
Ikengawo:

You must really be an ignoramus if you believe that building more Universities will solve the problem of tetiary education in Nigeria...Is it rational to build more universities when the ones on ground are crying for funding? Does that make sense to you?
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by Ikengawo: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2014
celeron40:
You must really be an ignoramus if you believe that building more Universities will solve the problem of tetiary education in Nigeria...Is it rational to build more universities when the ones on ground are crying for funding? Does that make sense to you?
can you prove to me thay GEJ didn't in increase their funding or are you just trying to get some likes

1 Like

Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2014
Internet warriors of jonathan goodluck. i dey hail una ohh!!!
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by otokx(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2014
You guys have time o.
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by celeron40(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ikengawo:
can you prove to me thay GEJ didn't in increase their funding or are you just trying to get some likes
My mum is a member of ASUU..Trust me when I say that funding is poor..most of the funding going to Universities is for recurrent expenditure..No significant capital projects going on.
Re: I And My Family Will Vote Goodluck Jonathan. by mrjangaweed: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019

OR
SPLIT THIS DAMN COUNTRY

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Presidency To Atiku: You contributed To Escalation Of Insurgency / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria / Video Where Bishop Oyedepo Mentioned He Will Open The Gates Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.