Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! (7836 Views)

Find The Country In These Sentences / Lets Play The Game Truth Or Dare!! / Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 2:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Another way of making it less stressful is knowing each other thru PMs...

PMs are just that, personal.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 2:45am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

PMs are just that, personal.

Personal details of me can be revealed thru PMs...
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 2:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Personal details of me can be revealed thru PMs...

PMs might tell me your age.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 2:59am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

PMs might tell me your age.

Age is sure one of the basics u need to know about me thru PMs...
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 3:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Age is sure one of the basics u need to know about me thru PMs...

PMs cannot be the start of all sentences.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 3:10am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

PMs cannot be the start of all sentences.

Sentences now hv gone so emotional
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 3:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Sentences now hv gone so emotional
Emotional stuff is difficult to talk about.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 3:18am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:
Emotional stuff is difficult to talk about.

About us, am satisfied!
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 3:26am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

About us, am satisfied!
Satisfied customers always come back for more.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 3:29am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:
Satisfied customers always come back for more.

More of you is far better than a commercial brand...
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 3:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

More of you is far better than a commercial brand...

Brand of sleepwear is about to be adorned.

*Are you in Nigeria? It is 3:30am there.*
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 3:36am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Brand of sleepwear is about to be adorned.

*Are you in Nigeria? It is 3:30am there.*

Adorned for my queen, texanomaly

*ur right. Is 3:36AM now in nigeria nd aint sleeping except u sleep*
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 3:40am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Adorned for my queen, texanomaly

*ur right. Is 3:36AM now in nigeria nd aint sleeping except u sleep*

Texanomaly is in a different time zone.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 3:43am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Texanomaly is in a different time zone.

Zone doesnt really matter
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 3:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Zone doesnt really matter

Matter of opinion.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 3:51am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Matter of opinion.

Opinion I disregard
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 3:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Opinion is I disregard

Disregard all opinions immediately.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 3:56am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Disregard all opinions immediately.

Immediately you become mine
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 4:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Immediately you become mine
shocked
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 4:08am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:
shocked

Yes mine!
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 4:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Yes mine!
You are very sure of yourself.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 4:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Harlos do you know this guy?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 4:14am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:
You are very sure of yourself.

Yeah, very!
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by harlos: 4:19am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly: Harlos do you know this guy?
this is the first time of he is meeting you I guess
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 4:23am On Sep 07, 2014
harlos: this is the first time of he is meeting you I guess

We've been playing around on NL for a little while now. Do you know him at all?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by harlos: 4:24am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

We've been playing around on NL for a little while now. Do you know him at all?
not at all. Whats up with him?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 4:28am On Sep 07, 2014
harlos: not at all. Whats up with him?

He is persistent. grin
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 4:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

Yeah, very!

smiley
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by harlos: 4:35am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

He is persistent. grin
He wants to know you cheesy
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2014
harlos:
He wants to know you cheesy

I think you're right. grin
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

smiley

What do u say to my proposal?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

What do u say to my proposal?
I'm going solo for a while. Thank you for the offer. You're very sweet. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! / Get Free Sure Bet9ja Winning Code Daily Tips / Proverb Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.