Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! (7825 Views)

Find The Country In These Sentences / Lets Play The Game Truth Or Dare!! / Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Me?

*purple btw*
Btw, I'm about to sleep Tex. So till tomorrow then. smiley :*
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2014
Paroman: Btw, I'm about to sleep Tex. So till tomorrow then. smiley

Goodnight. Only 6:40pm here. smiley
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

Me and you..

You sleep well and have sweet dreams.

Modify: you are not paroman. Oops lipsrsealed
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2014
...then ur muscles will have relaxed
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 12:44am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

You sleep well and have sweet dreams.

Dreams full of moments wt...
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Goodnight. Only 6:40pm here. smiley
I know it is not yet night over there. Was hoping I would chat with you tonight....unfortunately, I think I came online a bit too late. Feeling sleepy already so till tomorrow then prettie smiley

1 Like

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:45am On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

Dreams full of moments wt...

*looks left. Then right.*

Wt who?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:46am On Aug 22, 2014
Paroman: I know it is not yet night over there. Was hoping I would chat with you tonight....unfortunately, I think I came online a bit too late. Feeling sleepy already so till tomorrow then prettie smiley

Laterz Hun. smiley
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

*looks left. Then right.*

Wt who?

#goes closer#...

Who am chatn wt ofcourse.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 1:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

#goes closer#...

Who am chatn wt ofcourse.

Ofcourse is two words. wink

Of course I'm loving our chat. smiley
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Ofcourse is two words. wink

Of course I'm loving our chat. smiley

Chat down to real business
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 1:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

Chat down to real business

Business of what sort?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 1:31am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Business of what sort?

Sort of sensual...
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 1:31am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Business of what sort?

Sort of sensual stuff...
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 2:37am On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

Sort of sensual stuff...

Stuff came up. embarassed
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kimmo(f): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

"Up you get", said the LovePeddler to her customer.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2014
Kimmo:

"Up you get", said the LovePeddler to her customer.

Customer came from your place.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kimmo(f): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Customer came from your place.

Place your hands where I can see them.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Them no go lift. grin
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Up like what?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Mhizdimplez(f): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

Up like what?
what do u think about this thread?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mhizdimplez: what do u think about this thread?

Thread where mature minds swim in love.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
What happened first is that my phone went dead. Then I went to work a 12 hour shift. Sorry to have left so suddenly. embarassed
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kimmo(f): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
texanomaly: What happened first is that my phone went dead. Then I went to work a 12 hour shift. Sorry to have left so suddenly. embarassed

Suddenly, the lights came on.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kimmo:

Suddenly, the lights came on.

On and on forever.

Somehow we skipped this one. This should have been the one to create the next sentence from.

Kentnickole:

Thread where mature minds swim in love.

Love never ends.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
texanomaly:

On and on forever.

Somehow we skipped this one. This should have been the one to create the next sentence from.

Love never ends.

Ends of two heart in love can hardly be decipher
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 1:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Decipher this riddle.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 2:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Riddles are so easy for the genius
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 2:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Genius children are rare.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2014
texanomaly: Genius children are rare.

Rare defines the back of a body
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 2:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Kentnickole:

Rare defines the back of a body

Back to basics.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2014
texanomaly:

Back to basics.

Where hv u been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! / A-Z List Of Football Clubs,in Alphabetical Order. / Get Free Sure Bet9ja Winning Code Daily Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.