Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Can Too Much Suspicion Push You To Be Unfaithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Too Much Suspicion Push You To Be Unfaithful? (862 Views)

Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. / How Far Can She Push You? / If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Too Much Suspicion Push You To Be Unfaithful? by DaySpringer: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Have you ever been suspected and doubted so much by your partner that you actually went to go and do the deed? Maybe you put youself in a position that made him or her suspicious though there was nothing there and that constant suspicion pushed you to actually do it?
did you blame your partner?

I have a friend who came talking to me,
He dated his ex for some months when along the line he found some messages from some guy, professing his love for the girl and the messages indicated that they met from time to time and the thing is that she never told him about it. she mentioned his name to him once or twice but never enough to give him the impression that they guy was anything more than just another toaster. Not knowing that they were meeting often, when he found out from his texts to her, (the texts were more like the guy trying to woo her and she never replied any of them), she told him everything, that nothing happened between them and the guy meant nothing to her, she even said that when she is with him, she doesn't even indicate that she likes him and my friend later confirmed that the guy thought that she hated him. This girls loves my friend like mad, both from what he tells me and from what i have seen.

The thing is that that incident weakened the trust between them because my guy is not an dummy, he questioned why should the girl even remain dangerously close to that guy in the first place. He began to become weary of her not telling him the real details and hence making him have the wrong impressions. Later along the line, my guy showed me some chats between the girl and this dude, and it showed that this girl was really developing something for that guy and he was not really nothing to her, maybe she acted like it but not in her mind. she claims nothing physical has happened between them but then cheating for a girl doesn't have to be physical.

When he confronted this girl about it, she said that he was nothing to her, to her there was nothing in meeting up with him, until the night when he found out and told her what, what she is doing could lead to that, it started growing in her mind. the thing is that she never told.
To both me and my friend it sounds preposterous but this is girls we are talking about here and you never know so i decided to ask
Re: Can Too Much Suspicion Push You To Be Unfaithful? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
If only some girls can be faithful to their guys,9ja guys wouldn't have been complaining,they like attention too much,just don't pressure her,if she doesn't want to stop seeing d other guy,break up!
Re: Can Too Much Suspicion Push You To Be Unfaithful? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: If only some girls can be faithful to their guys,9ja guys wouldn't have been complaining,they like attention too much,just don't pressure her,if she doesn't want to stop seeing d other guy,break up!
Lol.We luv attentn.fyn! Y can't u guys gve us since u knw dtz wah we want*shm

(1) (Reply)

~moment Of Truth~ / To Hell With Court Wedding...na Must? / 10 Secrets To Keeping The Love Strong And Your Relationship From Sinking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.