Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) (46425 Views)

The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration / Nigerian Medical Doctors, Students, Protest Mass Sack Of Resident Doctors [photo / NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by chucs: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
drnoel:
Which brothers in diaspora? The one that currently earn 10x what ur Nigeria government pay or another one?
Then go abroad and receive the pay. Greed will kill u guys, as if other professionals in Nigeria are not underpaid when compared with what their colleagues are paid abroad? Mtcheeeew!

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by deletrue: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And a good day to you too sir.
what is good day sir. You people are becoming nuisance. una go see fire just now. Any attempts for GEJ to call you people back, we will go on strike against it. Everyday one srike or the other. So so strike every where because GEJ has unlimited torance limit and want to make sure the country move forward a little from this position

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by emmasege: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Turu talki, because that's what i see the Govt doing at the end of the day and i hope the doctors' pride would not make some of them disregard call for re-application. because they've seen themselves as a "God" and indispensable over the years. Let the wise among u quickly go and submit his/her application as soon as the call is made because there are many jobless medical doctors now o who would hastily take your place should u linger. Abo oro la nso fun omoluabi!
egopersonified: Abeg, while protesting, start applying for your jobs again ohh, incase dey no call una back.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by deletrue: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
drnoel:
The saying that ignorance is a disease is in ur case not a misnomer. U are an ignoramus so Pls walk past when things u don't know about and never understand are discussed but I will be forced to tell u of the story or ur life.
look at this riff raffs. Majority of you doctors are thieves. You want to threaten who? What are you waiting for? When were you born? Small rat. What do you know in life?

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by sigolisis: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
calaharry:

Shocking, this is d only nation I have seen maltreating people of noble profession. Why wont their public health system be in shambles. This is quite unfortunate, go to Europe and usa to see how well med docs are cared for , so that they can focus their minds on delivering quality healthcare, without having to be worried about their accommodation, family welfare and their work infrastructures etc. I am highly astonished at many anti-doctors and adverse comments on this page without looking in between the lines. Ha! My son will never be allowed to practice meds in Nig.

With due respect sir, all the people that made comments on this thread cannot be having hatred or beef for doctors. Those comments would not have been necessary if doctors had been reasonable in their demands, how much did they pay to study medicine and to undergo residency training in Nigeria compare to what American doctors they are comparing themselves with paid. N100,000 for hazard allowance only every month, how much is total monthly package of a police or a millitary officer inside darkness in the bush everyday? Or is it because they didn't go to sch, how many unemployed graduates do we have in Nigeria or you think those ones are unfortunate university leavers? Nigeria belongs to all of us and everybody is important

11 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Malawian(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And a good afternoon to you sir.....and don't complain when you suffer as a result of the 'bad tools'.

Even good workers are defeated by bad tools.
a bad worker can do nothing with good tools. was it not some of you that damaged a new equipment some time ago and then labeled it defective, simply because you didnt know how to use it?

7 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by hardbody: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
infolekan: The good thing about all of this is that.....when the game is over, THE DOCTOR will still smile last.
The sack is a joke of course.
There's no hospital that is running, no Federal Hospital at least.
Let the simpleton keep beating the war drums and setting precedence.....it all goes around.
It's unlikely you'll find an unemployed Doctor anywhere in the country...he might be dissatisfied with his job but definitely not jobless.
Jonathan can be very stubborn and we all know that... the subsidy case, UNILAG to MAULAG is a case study.
The ASUU strike is still fresh. With all the posturing and all...he'll still bend backwards.
I'm sure the chorus then will be that the Doctors begged but the important thing is to look closely at the 24 point request and you'll be surprised that most of those requests will be granted. This sack is a diversion just to fool the uninformed.
THE END IS MORE IMPORTANT

Let me know when you wake up. For now, the snoring sound you are making is defeaning

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by mayblossom(f): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
[/b]
Edkay:
Interestingly these "heartless" nigerian doctors (at least cool are currently in ebola ward in lagos saving lives! The "heartless" nigerian doctors were on hand to detect, diagnose the first ebola patient that passed through immigration...saving us all! I am proud of these "heartless" nigerian doctors...we all should!

I THOUGHT THE MAN SAWYER WAS DIAGNOSED IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL, FIRST CONSULTANTS, OBALANDE. JUST ASKING...

6 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by katman9x(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
EasternLeopard: Nigerian doctors are heartless

Ebola is on rampage and they are busy fighting for change that will take time to manifest

You have heard of how more than half the ebola fatalities in other countries have been health care personel who were poorly protected. Now you wish for the same health care workers i.e the Doctors here to go back to work when your government is yet to provide standard protection gear talkless of sorting out the 24 point agenda. You dont understand how lucky you are that Doctors are on strike. If Lasuth had been working? Enough Matrons and nurses would have touched Patrick Sawyer. Talkless of House officers and medical students and resident doctors and Lab scientist etc who would have dealt with his blood and sample collection. Then those same people would have gone out to the rest of lagos to spread it. After all, Lasuth is just next to the airport............ I guess its a pity things didnt work out that way huh? I did take an oath to save lives and though that oath allows me to risk my life for others? It doesnt mean I must risk the lives of my loved one with inadequate protection and policies that dont work.

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Today I met one of my patients that I performed a myomectomy for some months ago. She told me that the federal government must be very foolish to sack doctors and she sympathised with me. Truly I was moved and it was then that I remembered that it is only those that have benefited from a doctor's touch that truly appreciate him. Please my colleagues, ignore those that hate us with inordinate hatred. And for those who just make judgements carelessly, fuelled by bitterness and envy without knowing the facts, I want you to remember Jesus Christ's words in Matthew 12:36= "But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken."

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by echarlz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
sammieguze: Not everybody has the resources bro

Even beyond having the resources, regulations guiding residency appointment and training forbid running private practice. Plus residency training and service take all your time leaving little time for other aspects of life. Nigerians know the truth but morbid hatred won't let them face it. There are more private clinics owned by non-physicians than are by physicians in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Cityguy: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
esperiense: Yes I'm also with GEJ, but he should build more mortuary
Hahahahahaha. That's really interesting and true!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by crisycent: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
eaglechild:
So the Ebola patients that got better treated themselves?

Are you not aware that the same doctors you are cursing at volunteered to treat those patients?

When? They wanted life insurance, they listed a whole bunch of conditions before they can "consider" treating the Ebola patients. Now they have been sacked, no work, no pay.

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by EasternLeopard: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
katman9x:

You have heard of how more than half the ebola fatalities in other countries have been health care personel who were poorly protected. Now you wish for the same health care workers i.e the Doctors here to go back to work when your government is yet to provide standard protection gear talkless of sorting out the 24 point agenda. You dont understand how lucky you are that Doctors are on strike. If Lasuth had been working? Enough Matrons and nurses would have touched Patrick Sawyer. Talkless of House officers and medical students and resident doctors and Lab scientist etc who would have dealt with his blood and sample collection. Then those same people would have gone out to the rest of lagos to spread it. After all, Lasuth is just next to the airport............ I guess its a pity things didnt work out that way huh? I did take an oath to save lives and though that oath allows me to risk my life for others? It doesnt mean I must risk the lives of my loved one with inadequate protection and policies that dont work.

You are right about we being lucky that doctors were on strike but continuing the strike because of any reason except for better protective material is wickedness
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Cityguy: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
ficoram: I dont see any sense in the doctors in lagos taking to the.it just shows some level of unprofessionalism, you can imagine the ASUU members taking to the street and protesting against a government made up of dishonourable men and incompetent mofo.s. - common you guys are senior officers.I will imploy all doctors to :

1.Remain calm,dont talk too much or appear to be pertubed by the government misguided decission-just like we resolved here in the emergency general meeting we had at our own state chapter.

2.Ensure that nobody accept any sack letter or sign up for any locum(foolish government- you are fighting with an association yet you ask her members to come and take up temporary job with you, i thought the government will be inviting alliens from space to replace the doctor or better still the president could have mobilize the herbalist from Otueke to fill-up the doctors spaces.

3.We should remain resolute, develop an internal mechanism to ensure we minimize the negative impact the the suspension,if possible do other things to generate extra income. take up locum with your colleague and seniors-everyone is throwing their support behind the residents.we need to send a message to the government that we are not discomposed by their sack threat. then we shall see who blinks first.
Also amazed at the protest. Did not even hear of it. They should just be calm. However difficult it appears, give it few weeks, they'll adapt and evolve. Serious plans are underway I tell you all, it's for the better. Now, nothing happens in fed-govt owned hospitals, no patients, while staff turn up and chat all day. Some depts now made internal arrangements where they rotate who comes to work on particular day and you see them trolling here about how doctors are going to be paid for not working. Let's see how long govt would sustain the wage bill when little or nothing is generated to cushion running cost. At the end of the day, this shit's going to rub on all. Those patronising roadsides, may 'Goodluck' continue to bring you goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by adorable29(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
What is with the "envy" you people keep talking about! It sounds so childish and myopic. So Nigerians are envious cos you are doctors. Can you listen to yourselves.

Again, you use words like hate! Seriously?!

Nigerians don't hate you lot! Its more like Nigerians are angry and dissappointed at you!

They can't understand why doctors will sit their ass at home for months while people are dying cos of ego and extra change !

They thot doctors were selfless and noble.

No be the same Nigeria we all dey? We are all in the same hellhole. Why punish us further when we already suffering cos you want more money. Your services are essential and going on strike for months is unethical.

Those of you working with govt earn far far better than your colleagues in the private hospital! You earn relatively decent salaries given the circumstances.

That's the reality.

9 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by jumpmasta(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
deletrue: look at this riff raffs. Majority of you doctors are thieves. You want to threaten who? What are you waiting for? When were you born? Small rat. What do you know in life?
I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by dickoflife(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
M4gunners: Oboy na only that Lady over fresh as a Doctor, others looks hungry. Make dem go fight Ebora abeg.
u dis boy u are stewpid.... who gave u right to use ebora's name anyhow? don't u know he stays next to my flat? Lols I laff die wen I see ebora, even ebola better u are a wicked person...
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by M4gunners: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
dickoflife: u dis boy u are stewpid.... who gave u right to use ebora's name anyhow? don't u know he stays next to my flat? Lols I laff die wen I see ebora, even ebola better u are a wicked person...
Hahaha Ebola, Ebora or Eboka all is saying thesame thing.If Ebora stays next to ur Flat, what of his senior brother Ebola?
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by dickoflife(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
M4gunners: Hahaha Ebola, Ebora or Eboka all is saying thesame thing.If Ebora stays next to ur Flat, what of his senior brother Ebola?
ebola won visa lotiri ti amorika that's why onli ebora is left here..
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
calaharry:

Shocking, this is d only nation I have seen maltreating people of noble profession. Why wont their public health system be in shambles. This is quite unfortunate, go to Europe and usa to see how well med docs are cared for , so that they can focus their minds on delivering quality healthcare, without having to be worried about their accommodation, family welfare and their work infrastructures etc. I am highly astonished at many anti-doctors and adverse comments on this page without looking in between the lines. Ha! My son will never be allowed to practice meds in Nig.

namuguibe: See our doctors looking angry and hungry ..
this is sad....
if you go abroad, all their doctors look fresh and happy.
here, we go more importance to football association than doctors undecided
If you see some luxury sport cars wey doctors dey drive for here......your jaw go drop but atleast, they have paid their dues. Student loan here would set a new doctor back by at least circa $300,000 (around 51 Million naira) in debt. They also get paid around $40,000 per year during their 3 years residency(the minimal amount of time to complete residency in family medicine). They only start making good money after completion of residency.

Imagine fresh graduate from uni with that amount of money(51 million naira) in debt

Note: Amount quoted includes fees, tuition, accommodation, feeding and with a very mild interest on borrowing.

All people in noble professions in Nigeria are treated like shit not only doctors. Do you know how much teachers, soldiers and policemen earn in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by drnoel: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
deletrue: look at this riff raffs. Majority of you doctors are thieves. You want to threaten who? What are you waiting for? When were you born? Small rat. What do you know in life?
Its comments like urs that make people pity ediots like u who talk with their ass rather than their mouth. Shame on u. Ignorance is really a disease. (Spits and walks away)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by drnoel: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
chucs: Then go abroad and receive the pay. Greed will kill u guys, as if other professionals in Nigeria are not underpaid when compared with what their colleagues are paid abroad? Mtcheeeew!
This one is anoda case of a fool trying to be smart. When adults are talking, small children will want to show their ignorance.

Solidarity for ever. Solidarity for colleagues working in that shit hole called nigerian health system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by proffemi: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
I just wrote this response on another thread. Since that thread is dry however, I'm thinking: why drop it where there's no doctor (lol)? I'm copying and pasting here:

Hello Phantom, I thought I'd drop a few comments on the ongoing strike and matters arising from it. I believe that doctors have not helped matters for a number of reasons.

First, there is a faint whiff of arrogance that one gets from time to time. case in point:

...whatever was left of the chord between Doctors and the masses has been finally broken. The mass euphoria that greeted the sack was not surprising...

I can't help getting a feeling that the writer of the above feels like his service to the masses is a favor. It is not. He gets paid for it. As an academic who could easily get paid better elsewhere, I still do not feel I am doing my students a favor by teaching them. It's my choice, and whether I like it or not, the job puts food on my table.

Secondly, while every union goes on strike for "selfish" reasons (by definition), the NMA is trying hard to burnish its altruistic cred, while the facts paint a slightly different picture.

When Lecturers go on strike, the masses blame Government, when Tanker Drivers go on strike, Government is blamed, when even the Police went on strike during OBJ's era, the Government was blamed. But somehow, the Doctors are mysteriously at fault when its their turn:

This is untrue. ASUU was seriously vilified during the last ASUU strike. The slight change in the mood of the public came as the "masses" listened to first, FG, and then ASUU make their case. Time allowed a clearer picture of things to emerge, and I believe the strike ended with more people on ASUU's side. Despite this, to say that "the masses blamed government" is not true. I know (Yoruba English...) how many hours I spent on Nairaland, often under vitriolic attacks.

Perhaps the problem in this case is that the masses have listened to NMA and FG, and despite multiple attempts to convince them, they just find the NMA's stance hard to reconcile with their impressions?

Lest you think I am another JOHESU nut on a doctor-bashing mission, I should mention that on many of the NMA vs JOHESU issues, I stand with NMA. However, there are just so many things that ...shall I say, don't add up.

Just one example: doctors want N100k hazard. Okay. However, it is clear from the NMA's stance on other issues that they will fight claw tooth and nail to prevent other unions from getting it. Okaaaay...but when you try to convince us that doctors are more exposed to risks than, say, nurses, the argument doesn't seem to hold water. So should other unions get the N100k? And if not, why?

Another example: the Minister of Health must be a doctor...okay. Now we want a Surgeon General...must also be a doctor. Hmmm...

Far be it from me, an ASUU member (and consequently, one of the worst "strikers" in Nigeria) to try appear self-righteous, but perhaps, the masses refuse to be corralled into NMA's corner because there is a faint whiff of selfishness around the whole issue?

Just my thoughts...

9 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by drnoel: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
deletrue: Bloody fool you are. Are you an inch better than the cleaning or the lowest profession. Thieves. Ole

Better than cleaners and mechanics is what u said not I. When professionals work they have to be paid in full, not made fool of like its done in nigeria. Then again, u have no idea cos of ur ignorance. Lots of nairalander are really dumb, it shows especially many that visit Political section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by chucs: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
drnoel:
This one is anoda case of a fool trying to be smart. When adults are talking, small children will want to show their ignorance.

Solidarity for ever. Solidarity for colleagues walking in that shit hole called nigerian health system.
And just look at someone who called himself an adult. Grow up child and get a life cuz it sucks to be you..People like you are the problems we have in this country...I don't have the time to trade words with traitor like you.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
donpeey22: It's pathetic that you seem not to know the negative inpact the prolonged strike has on the nation's health care system. Just imagine a scenario where you stepped out of your house in the morning on your way to work and got involved in a ghastly motor accident, you were rushed to the accident and emergency unit of one the federal teaching hospitals unconscious having lost so much blood, and no doctor was on ground to revive you. Unfortunately, you may not be alive to even understand the fact that a lab technician could not help you at that point of distress. FYI, I'm a die hard supporter of Jonathan's administration.
My friend cool down jaree. Have u been to Abuja national hospital with emergency case? If u have, you will wish all doctors sudden death. Government hospital are better equipped than the private and I dare add have better doctors save for few. But unless you are somebody or u got a note from a very important somebody. "na those IT student(residence) wen dey take ipad attend to patient u go meet. U tell them your symptom, they ask Mayos clinic or wedmed". The consultant that knows what their doing will not attend to you even if you are refer to that same consultant by another doctor. Even without the strike people are dying every day in government hospitals. The strike actually makes no difference to people like us who have vow never to go near general hospital again. The few good private clinics are on NHIS so even when it's expensive to go there, it is still within the reach of anybody who informed on NHIS.

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by afrodoc(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
jdilight:

When the advert to replace them hit the market our doctors in diaspora will return home. Who knows many of them will still apply but will then sit up.

cheesy grin shocked cheesy

i tell you u need to join ali baba or okey bakassi, u sure are a stand up comedian.
I am in the diaspora and i showed your comment to other Nigerian doctors and they were laughing so hard some passed out LOL.
Come back to do what? We left years ago when people were saying if we didn't want to work in Nigeria we had no right to strike that we should go abroad, now you think we will come back when y'all just finished sacking your doctors? LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by provenus(f): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
chucs: And just look at someone who called himself an adult. Grow up child and get a life cuz it sucks to be you..People like you are the problems we have in this country...I don't have the time to trade words with traitor like you.

no, we are our problem in this country. a friend of mine graduated from university after studying chemistry. we were trying our hands on job opportunities in our respective fields when her parents came up with the idea that she return to school and study medicine. i wont mention how much they spend yearly on "sorting" lecturers to ensure she dosent drop out. lol, in d end my friend will graduate and start wondering where all the money is to be made and start spitting venom on the govt.
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by decision01: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
PointB: Before we get swayed by the doctors tantrum, let's not lose sight of their 24 key demand.

Summary of the doctors demands:

1. Create more offices (and more money) for us
2. Don't send anyone to monitor the money
3. Skip level 12, we can't wait to collect more money
4. Refer to Nos 2
5. Pay us 22 years areas of some money, and then increase our wage
6. Expand the health bill so we can make more money
7. Appoint one of us surgeon general so that he can protect us and fight for our money
8. Adjust our level so that we can make more money
9. Increase our call duty allowance by 90%
10. Adjust upward our specialist allowance
11. Increase our hazard allowance from 5k/mnth to 100k/mnth
12. Release circular showing our allowances, all of us must be included
13. When we need to import In-Vitro Diagnostics, IVDs equipment, we don't want knowledgeable institution to check/license it.
14. Tell us our retirement age (obviously they don't want to retire, more money to be made in active duty)
15. We want more funding for our residency training
16. For peace to reign pay our colleagues in Owerri what you agreed
17. We must continue to enjoy the goodies in IPPIS platform
18. Attempt to prevent our collective bargaining (for more money) will be resisted
19. Lab scientist should stop intimidating us (we are the big boys, we make more money)
20. Stop short paying us for any reason (we want all our money in full)
21. Do for us what they do for doctors abroad
22. Set aside more money to furnish our offices (hospitals)
23. Medical director must be a medical doctor (It can not be a pharmacist, dentist, and never a lab scientist). We must chop alone
24. Stop violating our 2009 agreement. Pay us our money!!

There you have it. The two dozen demands of our doctor in plain language. The demands causing our brethren to die at home, and in hospital while doctors stay away. These are the demands making our people to resort to bathing and drinking salt water to death, as they run scare of Ebola Virus Disease, while our doctors prefer to stay at home and wait for their money.

Our doctors have sworn to protect their moneys, while our collective health is the ransom! If gold can rust, pray, what will happen to Iron?
before you comment read the listed ..they are greedy...
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by provenus(f): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
lets just stop decieving ourselves in this naija. everyone is corrupt. if you are not, you just havent had the opportunity yet to exhibit it. and secondly, it is not just the health sector that needs revamping. every single godtdamn sector is important and in need of repair. working as a state counsel in the ministry of justice, you have to go to court and handle sensitive cases. where are the libraries the govt should have provided to aid research how many law journals or reports does my employer, mr government ,provide? how much am i even paid monthly to start with? we should all rise up and protest and get sacked. or we make do with what we have and in honour of fela, keep on suffering n smiling . till God sends his angels to deliver us. i rest my case. una welldone oooo, my brodas n sistas.
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Tonyblinky(m): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2014
These doctors are really funny people,some are disguising to comment to actually make people have sympathy for them,In Oshiomole tone:Go and die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos / Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.