Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP (4887 Views)

Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections / Rate Of Defection From PDP To APC Shameful – Dabiri-erewa / Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by lurge(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Following the unpredictable nature of Nigerian politicians and reacting to rumours that former FCT minister Mallam Nasir El’ Rufai will decamp from APC and join the PDP just like his close ally Nuhu Ribadu, EL Rufai’s son Bello has reacted to the news. Bello, in a tweet said he will not stand by his father’s side if he dares defect from APC to PDP. As if a son’s threat stops a scheming father who is an avid politician. Let’s watch and see as the drama unfolds.

See his tweet below:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-KRXn-sFByyA/U_Iei_aaieI/AAAAAAADXM0/xedsiBu1TbA/s1600/kGLeizAF.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-4WGK9xQ_y0w/U_Iek2f3AJI/AAAAAAADXM8/u6mk8dO1L9A/s1600/00.png[/img]
Read more at source: http://www.naijawhistle.com/el-rufais-son-reacted-ribadus-defection-apc-pdp/

1 Like

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by 1United1: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmmmm! Fingers crossed!
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
There's nothing new under the sun.
Won't be suprised if El-rufai will be the next to jump to PDP.

4 Likes

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Silly boy, you've just made things more difficult for your dad smiley

10 Likes

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by onatisi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
TheShopKeeper: There's nothing new under the sun.
Won't be suprised if El-rufai will be the next to jump to PDP.
so uu think el rufai will stay in apc forever ? Even don't be sUrprised if lai mohamed decamps to pdp in future . This is politics and it is nothing personal just interest

4 Likes

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by tunshe: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
tokunboh: Silly boy, you've just made things more difficult for your dad smiley

Enlightened minds can easily determine who is silly between you and El-rufai's son.

4 Likes

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ehh! El rufai still hav children? I tink all of them are dead na? I tot he donated them all in the course to fight G.E.J & enforce jihad na? Hmm, jst sayin oo, me if am this boy instead of tweetn na prayn i will be prayn oo, hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by onatisi(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
tokunboh: Silly boy, you've just made things more difficult for your dad smiley
and u really believe that son will make a political statement without his fathers consent?
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by greatgod2012(f): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
But his father was once a minister under PDP platform now.

Somebody need to tell/remind the guy that there is no permanent enemy/friend in politics, but permanent interest.

4 Likes

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by freshness2020: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Son, just wait and see how the dog will eat his own vomit..in the game of politics, nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by EMANY01(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Never say Never boy.....i suppose that's one lesson you have yet to learn from your Father because he would never do same he knows better than that.
By the way should you be so visible at this time? Hide your head boy.
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Saved
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by rattlesnake(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Elrufai son again
Is he an adroit app for children production.... undecided
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by willyzmart(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
shocked
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
tunshe:

Enlightened minds can easily determine who is silly between you and El-rufai's son.

We are talking politics here son, not Islam. How can a teenager like you know Nasir's son is saying rubbish. Carry your Quran and report to madrasah immediately, Ustaz Kabir is waiting.

5 Likes

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by priscaoge(f): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Was expecting to hear that he jumped inside a Lagoon undecided undecided. Well I've crossed my fingers tho
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
goats be like 'meh'
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lol, see as u finish d guy jare! wink
tokunboh:

We are talking politics here son, not Islam. How can a teenager like you know Nasir's son is saying rubbish. Carry your Quran and report to madrasah immediately, Ustaz Kabir is waiting.
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
kimakazee: Lol, see as u finish d guy jare! wink

Ahhh, I only put a kid in his place.
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by Brimmie(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
careytommy: goats be like 'meh'
You mean Goat like this? cheesy

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by fitzmayowa: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
greatgod2012: But his father was once a minister under PDP platform now.

Somebody need to tell/remind the guy that there is no permanent enemy/friend in politics, but permanent interest.

And the permanent interest is corruption...cheesy
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by gift01: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Anything is possible in politics but can Tinubu join PDP?
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by Nuzo1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Unlike Ribadu, el-rufai has neither been a likable nor an electable politician and administrator. So, he will end up being made fun of.

And just like FFK, dude has always been more of a burden regardless on which side he is.

And for you my dear son; Bello. I commend you for standing up for what you believe in. I'm only hoping you will do the same when your dad's dirty pasts are called to questioned.

1 Like

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by CoolKizzy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tweet for the gods.
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by Amanwulu1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
greatgod2012: But his father was once a minister under PDP platform now.

d guy's a novice, politically.
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by prophetone(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bello should be wary of his future without his father. Except he decides to berth with politics, his unnecessary comments might impact his career or business choices in the future. However his comment is welcome as it is a manifestation of the degree of confidence he has reposed in his fathers loyalty to the APC.
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by deeobserver209(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
I see Tinubu leaving APC to form his own party.

1 Like

Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by ElFenomeno1: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=deeobserver209]I see Tinubu leaving APC to form his own party. [/quote

You see nonsense!
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by ElFenomeno1: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
deeobserver209: I see Tinubu leaving APC to form his own party.

You see nonsense!
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by tunshe: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
tokunboh:

When you expose tokunboh's stupidity and foolishness, he fights back with childish and unnecessary sentiments.
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by experimentist: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
How far
Re: How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP by akinsadeez(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
The boy doesn't understand politics. As they say, in politics there are no permanent enemies, only permanent interests. His father might face a situation in the coming years in which he would have no choice but to decamp. A pharaoh might soon come to APC who would not know El Rufai's Joseph. Oyinlola never expected that he would one day leave PDP and be campaigning against the very people he was previously in bed with, but that is how politics is. Who is to say el rufai will not receive the Oyinlola treatment very soon? No situation is permanent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Nabbed In Lagos For A 14 Year London Murder / Biafra Protest In Enugu State Nigeria Today January 18th 2016 - Photos / The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.