Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times (21608 Views)

Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections / Rate Of Defection From PDP To APC Shameful – Dabiri-erewa / Premium Times: Admit Lying To The Public On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Macelliot(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
CORRECTION AND APOLOGY

We have updated our
report on Ayisha Osori's defection from the PDP to reflect the fact that Ms. Osori actually lost the PDP
primary in the FCT.
This is contrary to the
despatch sent us by the News Agency of Nigeria (of which we are a paid subscriber), which suggested she won.
We have since found she did not win the primary.
We sincerely apologise to our readers for the mixup - premium times.
SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=785473161490300&id=248318348539120&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6098980283407734637

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173992-updated-reps-aspirant-dumps-pdp-after-losing-partys-primary-joins-apc-for-osinbajo.html

13 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by waleadex(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
OK...I knew it was a lie.

31 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by londoner: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lol, do you not see how this thread only has a few replies, but the original was like a feeding frenzy lol ?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by dguyindcorner(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
I've once decided I won't vote for either candidate but...

Things are hard even though Nigeria keeps ranking among the growing economy in Africa on paper, wonder how because in reality it's to the contrary.

We should give GMB a trial for 4years as we have seen what GEJ has done for 6years (transforming the railway not Nigeria for 6years and to be continued for another 4years?) and if he's not capable we vote him out that's the essence of democracy. I heard GEJ saying in 2011's campaign that 4years is enough to transform Nigeria and because of that he won't contest again. That's even enough and I know the cabals will prefer GEJ because it's to their advantage.

I heard some people saying we can't go to the past but they forgot that before OBJ ruled us for 8yrs as a president he's once ruled us as head of state, we are not going to the past by the grace of God.

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different result they say is foolish, stupid, senseless etc. Let's try somebody and something else in our democracy. Don't let us be fooled or be clouded by religion and ethnicity.

Vote GMB
God bless you
God bless Nigeria.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by abuchilag: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Jungle journalism!
What stopped you guys from verifying the report before publishing it? You want to pass the blame now to NAN.
Thank God you had the courage to retract the story and apologize also.

I still maintain that journalists and politicians are our major problem in this country.
Politicians will play politics with every damn thing and sell the story to their people in the media. The media will swallow it hook line and sinker....and sell to the unsuspecting public.
Freedom of speech is dealing with us !

12 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by DWJOBScom(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
2015 will surprise a lot of people
*keep the lies coming

19 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Macelliot(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
waleadex:
OK...I knew it was a lie.

Sahara reporter is yet to apologise.

12 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Macelliot(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
abuchilag:
Jungle journalism!
What stopped you guys from verifying the report before publishing it? You want to pass the blame now to NAN.
Thank God you had the courage to retract the story and apologize also.

I still maintain that journalists and politicians are our major problem in this country.
Politicians will play politics with every damn thing and sell the story to their people in the media. The media will swallow it hook line and sinker....and sell to the unsuspecting public.
Freedom of speech is dealing with us !
They should thank GEJ for granting freedom of speech.

37 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Morkavictor: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lies everywhere just to promote an old man that what to single handely stabilize world oil price with the arm forces.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by KwoiZabo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
dguyindcorner:
I've once decided I won't vote for either candidate but...

Things are hard even though Nigeria keeps ranking among the growing economy in Africa on paper, wonder how because in reality it's to the contrary.

We should give GMB a trial for 4years as we have seen what GEJ has done for 6years (transforming the railway not Nigeria for 6years and to be continued for another 4years?) and if he's not capable we vote him out that's the essence of democracy. I heard GEJ saying in 2011's campaign that 4years is enough to transform Nigeria and because of that he won't contest again. That's even enough and I know the cabals will prefer GEJ because it's to their advantage.

I heard some people saying we can't go to the past but they forgot that before OBJ ruled us for 8yrs as a president he's once ruled us as head of state, we are not going to the past by the grace of God.

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different result they say is foolish, stupid, senseless etc. Let's try somebody and something else in our democracy. Don't let us be fooled or be clouded by religion and ethnicity.

Vote GMB
God bless you
God bless Nigeria.
We cannot give GMB any chance 'cos he will set us 31yrs back so when we get to 2019 we cannot vote him out 'cos there will not be free and fair elections again. Elections will be the way Tiifnubu conducts LG elections in Lagos state. Say no to APshiiit.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by egift(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
I will accept the rectification - unless the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) say it did not commit the error in the first instance.

Like Ayisha Osori, all Nigerians are invited to support #Change. It will be better for the masses. What is the need of having an Opposition Party if you can give them the opportunity to lead.

Sai Buhari 2015.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Another confirmation that the APC is a baggage full of failed, rejected and rotten PDP rubbish.

So the APC can't cross check little facts like this before dancing galala. So much for losers.

Wait o, shebi the lady talk say Osinbajo na her lecturer? Liars ..

We need to start proper verifications. Buhari's credentials come to mind.

51 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Small small nah so breeze go blow their yansh.

This reminds me of the faith pregancy lie and the fake golden iPhone.

APC and their touts here are a bunch of shameless liars.

29 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Isiterere(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
poor journalism

ALL IZZ WELL

5 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
egift:
I will accept the rectification - unless the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) say it did not commit the error in the first instance.

Like Ayisha Osori, all Nigerians are invited to support #Change. It will be better for the masses. What is the need of having an Opposition Party if you can give them the opportunity to lead.

Sai Buhari 2015.

The lie did not come from the newspaper but was spread by el rufai.

El rufai misled them in the first place.

30 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
The Deed has been done! Let's move on and elect Muhammadu Buhari as President

10 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
God bless President GEJ. Victory is sure. One with God is majority.

24 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
They use their touts here like egift who became notorious here after he started the fake out of wedlock pregnancy thread of Jonathan's daughter, Faith to which they politicized by stating that Jonathan could not monitor or train his daughter properly. They called her promiscuous and a slut and that her pregnancy was testament of Jonathan not being capable of managing his home talk less of a nation.

After the lie is debunked and Liar Mohammed is threatened with a law suit the APC will claim Nairaland and as source.

WombRaiders:

[size=18pt]We found out about Asari being on board the intercepted Nigerian jet by SA authorities on Nairaland - Lai Mohammed[/size]

Lai Mohammed, National Publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress, APC on Thursday disclosed that it was through a post on Nairaland that he found out that former militant leaders, Asari Dokubo was on the plane that was arrested in South Africa with $9.3million arms money.

According to PREMIUM TIMES, APC rejected Dokubo’s denial of involvement in the $9.3 cash-for-arms scandal between the Nigerian and South African governments. In a statement issued by the APC National publicity secretary on Thursday, the party said its reaction followed a story published by www.africaneagle.com and www.nairaland.com saying Asari Dokubo was one of the Nigerians aboard the jet that carried the money to South Africa.

"To the best of our knowledge, that report has not been denied over 24 hours later. We therefore contend that Asari Dokubo’s denial of his involvement carries no weight until the government, which has claimed ownership of the funds, tells Nigerians who the two Nigerian citizens – who were in the plane with an Israeli – are", the APC statement continued.

Going further the APC said, "We have no business with Asari Dokubo. He can blab all he likes. We have no reason to disbelieve a widely-circulated published report that named him as one of those on the plane. If he now says he was not on the plane, let the government come out and tell Nigerians who and who were on it".

"Identifying the Nigerians will help to unravel the circumstances surrounding the whole scandal. It will be interesting to know if the Nigerians are security officials, officials from the office of the NSA who issued the end-user certificate for the transaction or ordinary Nigerians. It will be interesting to know their relationship with the government that qualified them to fly such a huge amount of money to another country without declaring it. It will be interesting to know if they are arms contractors.

"We hope the Jonathan Administration will end its deafening silence on the issue immediately and come clean on the whole scandal", the statement concluded.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/we-found-out-from-nairaland-that-asari-was-aboard-plane-carrying-illegal-9-3million-arms-money-apc.95496/

16 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Duru1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
APC is a band of losers.

14 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Duru1:
APC is a band of losers.

Dede1, when did you resurrect, ancient man? grin

I already added ya name to the hall of fame list.

1 Like

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by maestroferddi: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is kind of blunder cost parties victory in sane climes.

Totally reprehensible, I must say.

3 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Duru1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
SirShymex:

Dede1, when did you resurrect, ancient man? grin

I already added ya name to the hall of fame list.

Shymex, when were you knighted?

1 Like

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Duru1:

Shymex, when you knighted?

Lol, the most high and black Jesus gave me the knighthood a few months ago, for being the original black man. grin

Good to see you back in this "cesspit" discussing the Nigerian cesspit.

1 Like

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
WombRaiders:

Ban your mama.

Bwahahaha

You definitely don't want to start Yo' momma jokes with me. Tell ngakwe to get off the thread since you work for the same folks, and let's get it popping. grin I'm utterly disrespectful.

Shocked you didn't drop the stale Peckham line this time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by Duru1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, the most high and black Jesus gave me the knighthood a few months ago, for being the original black man. grin

Good to see you back in this "cesspit" discussing the Nigerian cesspit.

You are falling my hand big time, son. I thought by now you have upgraded your social orders. No human being is Black, White, Blue, Red or Green. grin grin
Re: Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times by saintgp(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
WHAT A GREAT FIASCO....

AFTER MISLEADING NIGERIANS WITH FORCE NEWS,THERE BY GIVING ROOM FOR PDP/APC E-LORDS TO EXHIBIT THEIR YOUTHFUL EXUBERANCE.
WELL TO ERR IS HUMAN BUT TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE,ATSUCH I ENJOIN PDP TO FORGIVE AND FORGET,AS THAT WILL HELP AVERT HEATING UP D POLITY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG / How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT / How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.