Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. (1006 Views)

Help! Why Do I Wee During Sex? / How Important Is It To Give A Girl Something Of Value After Jabbing / Please Help....why Do Some Girls/ladies Behave These Ways ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
There was dix beautiful gal,i was attracted to sexually...Few months back,i told her a piece of my mind and she tactically told me off stating some flimpsy excuses why she don't wanna date me...i never applied pressure whatsoever on her after dat.All i did was to evade her like a leprosy plaque..Today we mistakely bumped into each other n she was all friendly n coyish...i noticed she was jabbing her hands at my stomach,rib cage n collar bone,dix she did repeatedly...she told me dat she wanted to talk to me privily bfr we parted n went our various way...hey peepx,what is she insinuating,,,cux i am a novice in da game...Needing your help urgently...
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Welrez(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pardon my pedantry but you need to work on your English.
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
How old are you? undecided
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
op, you're either a kid or u think like a kid
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by hannesy(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Aabeg wot is jabbing
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by seyideco(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
hannesy: Aabeg wot is jabbing
Jabbing... boxing : a short, straight punch
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by hannesy(f): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
seyideco:
oowk tank u
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Welrez: Pardon my pedantry but you need to work on your English.
no sir,,,i shld b telling u dt..
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
seyideco:
is dt d only meaning of jabbing in yur dictionary...it seems u dnt undstnd d technique in grasping d true meaning of word in a context ...
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nigerians with dia attitude of PH.D (Pull Him or Her Down syndrome)..if u dnt have any thing meaninful to contribute,pls waka pass...Ignoramus(es) parading demslvs as genuises..i tire for una oo...

1 Like

Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS: How old are you? undecided
luk at wu is talking...yur senseless threads in NL leaves a sour taste in one's mouth..u r wt d likes of Andyblaze monicker,etc
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by seyideco(m): 1:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Daninya1: is dt d only meaning of jabbing in yur dictionary...it seems u dnt undstnd d technique in grasping d true meaning of word in a context ...
No its not, was Jez a joke to her. Are u happy now
Most y'all here available to correct pple's blabbing and takes it serious instead of contributing to the topic at hand.
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Ivanspring(f): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Maybe that's her way of saying 'come on, i want you'. So, just 'go on and give her' what she's asking for.

Did you get me? cool
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Daninya1: luk at wu is talking...yur senseless threads in NL leaves a sour taste in one's mouth..u r wt d likes of Andyblaze monicker,etc

ismhfy=I shake my head for you, you aren't worth shaking of the smallpenis
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2014
Jab back at that girl. Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Help:why Is She Jabbing At Me???.. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Chai derailers!!!!! Dia ris god ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Should Stop This / Ladies: Must He Ask U Out Before U Acknowledge He Is Your Boyfriend? / She Is Too Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.