Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) (3621 Views)

Men And Ladies: Body Preference In A Partner? (pics) / Which Is The Best sleeping position With A Partner(pics) / What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
if ur partner asks you to wear this shoe like this for one week to prove you love him/her, would you do it?

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Tymax(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
cheesy My own love dey see road o. grin

6 Likes

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by b3llo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
They said Love is blind but my own; have eyes to see, ears to hear, nose to smell, tongue to test and skin to feel.
If she would use that as a yardstick to measure my Love then she should forget it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
if she ask me put those on then she doesn't love

3 Likes

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by troy20(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
kai! Into the fearie jaws of that crocodile? Even love potion isnt programmed to get that far na.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Miner13: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
let assume they were both insane,
then nothing is stopping them from wearing it
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by marieolae(f): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wetin na.. I can see sef dat my partner does nt love me. He want me to wear dis kind shoe to prove kini. Dat wun iz nt love oo
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by jnrbayano(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
I will do as she say. I will put it on for a week only if I am mad.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by SirElaw(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
The love I might have had would definitely vanish at such a request thereby leaving nothing behind to prove.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by fuckshit: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
FÜCKING bull shi/t. No FÜCKING way.
FÜCK that kind of love
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by uchihahinata: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
grin grin love
is not this blind nau.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tymax: cheesy My own love dey see road o. grin
mine dey wear google glass sef.

@Op, nah person dey wia diz shoe abi nah de shoe dey wia person?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Lorlaahlozz: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Impossicant
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Limerick: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Impossicant

Useless illitrate - see the girl who wanted to exchange words with me.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Henrypraise: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
In as much as she is willing to go wit me to were eva I am goin, y shud I not wear it? Me wen no get shame. I go just de stroll my own de hail pple.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Limerick:
dude bee a gentleman nd stop abusing ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Limerick:
pls keep this off my thread thanks

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2014

Lol @impossicant
I second you please, very impossicant.
#ignore# ...u know what I mean sweetie
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Limerick: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Baddestguyp: pls keep this off my thread thanks
and if i dnt? You'd kill urself I guess

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by pussyeater(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Did anyone notice? The shoe resemble crocodile*

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Limerick: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Henrypraise: In as much as she is willing to go wit me to were eva I am goin, y shud I not wear it? Me wen no get shame. I go just de stroll my own de hail pple.
grin grin
Dayvhid: dude bee a gentleman nd stop abusing ladies.
If u knw me well, u'd knw I dnt give a flying ffuck. U need to the rap section and see the way we treat f.uck up ladies. Naim this one kan dey folo me dey yarn bobo!
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Limerick:
and if i dnt? You'd kill urself I guess
I used d word "please"

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by priscaoge(f): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
He'll NO grin What kind of yeye love cheesy. This one can cause Leprosy undecided
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Limerick:
grin grin

If u knw me well, u'd knw I dnt give a flying ffuck. U need to the rap section and see the way we treat f.uck up ladies. Naim this one kan dey folo me dey yarn bobo!
u acting lyk a mofo nd u fink itz cool dude go eat banana

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Limerick:
grin grin

If u knw me well, u'd knw I dnt give a flying ffuck. U[/b] need to the rap section [b]and see the way we treat f.uck up ladies. Naim this one kan dey folo me dey yarn bobo!
SMH

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by nickz(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2014
only if its the kinda shoes her father wears to work

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by marieolae(f): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2014
Dayvhid: dude bee a gentleman nd stop abusing ladies.
help me and tell dis guy oo. And to all those guys on NL. Ahhh ahh its nice to be nice
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by AbuMikey(m): 12:37am On Aug 19, 2014
Nah!!!

I won't grin
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Tundeiab(m): 2:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Baddestguyp: if ur partner asks you to wear this shoe like this for one week to prove you love him/her, would you do it?
the pix remind of the story of Jonah and the fish.

That awkward moment the fish wanted swallowing Jonah.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by naijaboiy: 5:07am On Aug 19, 2014

So you cannot do it for our love ehn embarassed cry
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Lorlaahlozz: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol @impossicant
I second you please, very impossicant.
#ignore# ...u know what I mean sweetie
LoL...Yh I do
Re: Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) by Lorlaahlozz: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
So you cannot do it for our love ehn embarassed cry
Wah happened to tosin nd tonyia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Ladies, Which Is Your Type.?? / Viral Video Shows Couple Having Sex In A Retail Store’s Fitting Room. Photos... / Kissing Without Being Sexually Aroused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.