Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Causes Of A Sickness Called "Sadness" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Causes Of A Sickness Called "Sadness" (421 Views)

Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu / Am On Tour To Understand Causes Of Nigeria’s Epileptic Power Supply: Fashola / Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of A Sickness Called "Sadness" by Toktee(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
There are numerous reason why many people are sad today,we are going look at some of the reasons as they affect our daily lives.,
1.when you are too carefull about worldly things,you are closer to the spirit of sadness,phil 4:6.
2.curses-do not mirror yourself to the opinion of others,if you do that,sadnes will be your guest,try to ignore what people said about you,learn to accept insult,it will not change anything from you.
3.if you are always suspicious of what people are discussing eg they maybe talking about me.
4.when you are always xpecting appreciation from people you help.
5.jealousy and envy,do not envy anybdy instead,celebrate with them when they made progress in life.
6.sensitivity to insult is the foundation of sadnes.
7.insisting on proper respect eg,why must he greet me as samuel instead of bro or mr samuel.phil 2:5-7.
8.placing a demand that everybdy must obey ur view and respect your opinion.
9.meditating constantly on the past and problems around you.
Note:anything that will make you to shed tears dnt thnk about,just praise God.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Declares Caliphate. / FG To Get $508m Loan To Execute Erosion Projects / Senator Ahmed Zannah: What Does He Know About Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.