Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Me (1326 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Me by collinsoft(m): 4:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Nairalanders I need your candid opinion on what to do to my girl and my friend. Sometimes around February this year, I took I'll and decided to visit the company's hospital first rivers here in Port Harcourt. I did all manners of test including HIV and hepatitis viral infection test but all came out negative. This month August I became seriously ill again and had to do the same test again to reconfirm my status and I will still confirmed negative but had serious malaria on the ++ range and typhoid. I called my girl to come keep me company as I could not stay alone but she told me she was somewhere around lagos town in ph and is not sure when she would come back so I decided to call on my close buddy who came about 30 minutes after. He helped me get food at a close bye fast food and told me he would keep me company for the night. At about 8pm my girl surfaced and I was happy she came. She slept by my side but because of my body temperature she told me to go bath and that she would be in the parlor watching movie. I obliged her, woke up took my bath and went back to bed but the worst happened in the night at about 2am. I woke up to ease my self only to hear strange noise coming from my parlor. I peeped through and saw my close friend doing the do with my girl. Although they are close but I never suspected anything was going on between them. I called her name and they were shocked to find me awake at that time of the night. I went to the kitchen, took a knife went back to my room and locked the door as I was scared they could attack me for fear of exposing what happened. As I write this am still devastated and confused on what to do to my friend and my girl. Why am I unlucky with ladies why? Even when I called her to find out my offense she said I was not having enough time for her and besides that I don't make quality love to her. So I ask is love all about time and intimacy?
Re: Why Me by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Wow im sorry that happend to you especially that you are sick. Dont let her shift the blame to you about not having time for her and not making proper love to her...she should take responsibility on what she did and at least feel bad about it.

About what you asked...well i dont think its all about spending time n sex. These are Nb factors but they dont make a relationship. You could have given her all the time in the world but if a woman wants to cheat she will...its a matter of her intergrity and commitment on being faithful to you. I will add that if you know you arent great at sex try to improve it because a woman will have many guys after her...some can be very convincing.

Cheer up and focus on getting better...dont beg her
Re: Why Me by naijaboiy: 5:16am On Aug 19, 2014
Sorry about that man....

You are not at fault in anyway for her to cheat on you,,do not let her flimsy excuse get to you..if she didn't feel satisfied by you sexually she should have opened up to you so that you people can work things out...

It's that simple...

Move on with life man,,forget about doing anything to them...it's now your past and you should learn from the experience.
Re: Why Me by Wilsonkaro(f): 5:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Hahaha
Re: Why Me by yimikaa: 5:35am On Aug 19, 2014
These O's ain't loyal.. angry .

Imagine in your own parlour,having a sizzling one with your guy. she get mind oo.

Just thank your stars you've not married her.
Re: Why Me by naijaboiy: 6:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Wilsonkaro: Hahaha
bros wetin funny now? cry
Re: Why Me by jnrbayano(m): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2014
You just got a revelation about both of them, just cheer up and count yourself lucky.

You know what to do now or don't you?
Re: Why Me by AdeniyiA(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Nothing promising or long lasting can come out of this relationship unless you wish to av a disastrous marriage. With the kind of excuses she gave you, it's beta to let her go. Don't try to impress her, some occurrences are deliverance in disguise ...
Re: Why Me by Ivanspring(f): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2014
Focus on getting better first. Its only the living that will have girlfriends and eventually get married.

One more thing... stay away from those two...they are capable of murder.

1 Like

Re: Why Me by oshyno(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2014
First Rivers. That expensive hospital. Cherged me 48k for just one night for small malaria.
Ur company must be damn rich to be using dat hospital.

*clears throat*

Thank yo stars for the revelation. Imagin if u have wifed her, omo dat ur malaria go turn to ebola.

Get well son n move on. Work on yo sex skills , I bet u d next woman will beg u to stop kpanshing her.
Do nada to both of e'm. Nomatter the begging don't bulge. I repeat don't consent. If na side chick ur company pays well I guess n so u'd hv some cashew to get fine ikwere chik. If na wifey yo looking 4, relax ur nerve and she will definitely surface. Don't go hunting . Enjoy yo life. Pitakwa na correct place.

Check D-to-D bar on friday, wine bar on saturday n finish work at Cosmo on sunday. U will forget that ur ex in a splash. No time to whine over O's. They aint loyal.

1 Like

Re: Why Me by Sunkyphil(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2014
ur friend is a backstabber and dat ur gf is a LovePeddler,i'll advice u to dump dem both
Re: Why Me by saasala(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Sa asala fun emi re (Run for your life). Forget about her and move on. To err is woman and to move on is man.

1 Like

Re: Why Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Your friend betrayed you, at least from all the test you took, she didn't give you any disease.

Move on with your life, cos life is too short to dwell on such f.uck ups.
Re: Why Me by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Dump both of them. Painful experience but you have to speed on.
Re: Why Me by lharstborn(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dude..sheeit happens. Break up with the gal,cut off ties with the backstabbing mofo dude,continue with your life and make every single day of your life worthy as it comes. Thank your stars you ain't married to her. Also do some self appraisal,you may have your faults but then;nobody is perfect.
Re: Why Me by Justeenaleo(f): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Eiiyyaaa oya come lemme sooth ur pains cool cool
Re: Why Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=Justeenaleo]Eiiyyaaa oya come lemme sooth ur pains cool cool[/quote

Hmm
Re: Why Me by Justeenaleo(f): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rolly83:

Babe pls can you pm me your number?
No need for pm
305000000 first bank wink wink
Re: Why Me by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Justeenaleo:
No need for pm

grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Me by Justeenaleo(f): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
andromida:

grin grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Me by Vikky014(f): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
If dis story is true,den some peopl are Mad,i dnt really knw wht to say,am speechless#teamsingleuntilsmepeoplgetsense
Re: Why Me by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Kinkybraids: Wow im sorry that happend to you especially that you are sick. Dont let her shift the blame to you about not having time for her and not making proper love to her...she should take responsibility on what she did and at least feel bad about it.
I just love this part, women like to blame men for almost everything. It feels nice to know that peeps like you reason's differently.

@Op. Get well quick, then take some buddies out, buy them drinks, enjoy yourself to the fullest. Life is to short to weep over failed r/shp. You are not supposed to be devastated like you said, rather you should be happy because you just lost two people that could kill you to have their way.
Re: Why Me by GoodFaith: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
God just moved her out of your path
for something better
Re: Why Me by Summersland(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
cheesy
Re: Why Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thank God you caught them red handed...

It was a miracle, could have been happening at your back for years and you didn't know..
Re: Why Me by Tannie(f): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
oshyno: First Rivers. That expensive hospital. Cherged me 48k for just one night for small malaria.
Ur company must be damn rich to be using dat hospital.

*clears throat*

Thank yo stars for the revelation. Imagin if u have wifed her, omo dat ur malaria go turn to ebola.

Get well son n move on. Work on yo sex skills , I bet u d next woman will beg u to stop kpanshing her.
Do nada to both of e'm. Nomatter the begging don't bulge. I repeat don't consent. If na side chick ur company pays well I guess n so u'd hv some cashew to get fine ikwere chik. If na wifey yo looking 4, relax ur nerve and she will definitely surface. Don't go hunting . Enjoy yo life. Pitakwa na correct place.

Check D-to-D bar on friday, wine bar on saturday n finish work at Cosmo on sunday. U will forget that ur ex in a splash. No time to whine over O's. They aint loyal.

Na only Ikwerre girls dey ph?
Op, its goo that found out now. Concenrate on your heart, at the right time you will meet a good girl.
Re: Why Me by oshyno(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tannie:

Na only Ikwerre girls dey ph?
Op, its goo that found out now. Concenrate on your heart, at the right time you will meet a good girl.

Oopppps. Sorry to burst yo burbles. Wasn't intended to demean Ikwere (yo peopel) babes. But truth be told, those chiks don't have time for too much talk. U approach them , they like u, show starts.

They can stay in yo houz for weeks , her parents even aware shez wit u yet wudnt give a flying fvck. Na igbo chiks esp Mbaise people dey drag u go Sambisa forest, carry u Mubi roate u enta Damaturu b4 consenting to yo scoppings. And I bet u one wud be effing disappointed at d end of d whole thing that u wud ask yo sef is that all shez gat. I like dem Ikwere chiks walahi. Makes Pitakwa worth living. No offence.
Re: Why Me by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Justeenaleo:
No need for pm

Hmm
Re: Why Me by Tannie(f): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
oshyno:

Oopppps. Sorry to burst yo burbles. Wasn't intended to demean Ikwere (yo peopel) babes. But truth be told, those chiks don't have time for too much talk. U approach them , they like u, show starts.

They can stay in yo houz for weeks , her parents even aware shez wit u yet wudnt give a flying fvck. Na igbo chiks esp Mbaise people dey drag u go Sambisa forest, carry u Mubi roate u enta Damaturu b4 consenting to yo scoppings. And I bet u one wud be effing disappointed at d end of d whole thing that u wud ask yo sef is that all shez gat. I like dem Ikwere chiks walahi. Makes Pitakwa worth living. No offence.

Stop that, I'm a full blooded Ikwerre girl and I don't behavr like that neither will my parents consent to that.
Re: Why Me by Justeenaleo(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rolly83:

Pls don't get me wrong.I'm so much in love with your pic.Pls I'm serious
.Pls pm me.Thanks
Dude that's not me
Re: Why Me by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Dude that's not me

OK fine even if its not you please let me have your number
Re: Why Me by oshyno(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2014
Tannie:

Stop that, I'm a full blooded Ikwerre girl and I don't behavr like that neither will my parents consent to that.

Well everybody is not d same but majority I must say.

@OP u see what am saying . Imaging meeting a girl like Tannie, u wud forget that ur LovePeddler of a girlfrnd in second. I hate cheats.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Nairalander Frm Lowgerorge:pls Believe Me / She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity / Ladies, What Would You Do If It Was You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.