Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! (5310 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Ladies: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Man Like This? / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by eduson33(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2014
MEN:
Would you let your daughter date a guy like you?

LADIES
Would you allow your daughter date a woman you ?

If YES/NO,WHY?

Please i need candid answers as this will help me in my research/project.

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2014
No I wouldn't. I've got a big flaw and until I fix this, she needs to stay away from peeps like me. sad

6 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by slap1(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2014
That would be the best thing for her. But she has to deal with my other 'just friends'.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by buchaino4NL: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmm..tough question..I don't think any lady on nairaland will answer this..let's watch..

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by krazydave(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Why not?
I'm the most adorable, understanding and loveable human on earth...
#no_hypes8-)

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by tempem: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2014
eduson33: MEN:

LADIES

If YES/NO,WHY?

Waoh! As Am obsessed to be the best man, a woman could think of.... I'll say Yes.. I want to love my wife Deeply... That has been my wish..

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by missmoneygram: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Just,nope

Reasons best known to me..

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Abatemtem(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2014
No! Bt maybe yes in d nearest future

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by fruityjojo(f): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmm naw, not really embarassed

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by eduson33(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2014
wink
fruityjojo: Hmmm naw, not really embarassed
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by longjohnsilver: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2014
Yes...if u mean "me" few years ago...

Present me....YES
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Mendo007(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2014
im not perfect I do make mistakes but I do know my boundaries. so a big YES
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2014
eduson33: MEN:

LADIES

If YES/NO,WHY?

who wouldn't like a rich yung entrepreneur millionaire as son inlaw??
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by jmoore(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2014
Yes! She should date a man like me that won't sleep with her till marriage. A man that will never cheat on her forever.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by xynerise: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2014
My Past, NO

My Present, YES

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by xp17(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2014
my past , yes.
my present, no!
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by eduson33(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2014
xp17: my past , yes.
my present, no!
lol..what has gon wrong with the present u
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Agybabe(f): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2014
If you're talking in terms of age...my child shouldn't date someone old enough to be their mum.

I'm talking about when I'm older than this o. For now, I still be BIG TAATAA.

And in terms of character, looks, etc. I'd say YES to some extent. My life is just too complicated right now that I don't wish it to be a burden on my child's relationship.

Thank you.
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by eduson33(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Agybabe: If you're talking in terms of age...my child shouldn't date someone old enough to be their mum.

I'm talking about when I'm older than this o. For now, I still be BIG TAATAA.

And in terms of character, looks, etc. I'd say YES to some extent. My life is just too complicated right now that I don't wish it to be a burden on my child's relationship.

Thank you.
winkyou don use inglish complicate the whole matter..I mean to ask,would u allow your son to date a lady who has your characteristics ?
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by xp17(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2014
eduson33: lol..what has gon wrong with the present u
in the past, I love foolishly.
now, I like with one eye open, to avoid story for the gods
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by omoelu1(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2014
Definitely... Most definitely

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by chimerase2: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2014
I will say Yes in some extent
The extent is the man that will neva cheat on her
But in terms of ibongi maybe nop

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by 3coins(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2014
lol i dunno. . .i am somehow

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by addictiv(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
she brings a guy like me... i give them my blessings free without bride price...

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
I'd prefer my daughter to be a lesbian. grin
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by omoelu1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
chimerase2: I will say Yes in some extent
The extent is the man that will neva cheat on her
But in terms of ibongi maybe nop
What is ibongi?
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by omoelu1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
J12: I'd prefer my daughter to be a lesbian. grin
Hehehehh!! Na wa o.
Say wetin

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
If I were a guy, four years back...she can definitely do that...
But now... i'm too twisted and if I come be guy join.... no no no! She would just be taking me for granted.

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by eduson33(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
shoefreak: If I were a guy, four years back...she can definitely do that...
But now... i'm too twisted and if I come be guy join.... no no no! She would just be taking me for granted.
lol..can't stop laughing
Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yes na. I too timid na... grin why u dey laff me? Stop jo

eduson33: lol..can't stop laughing

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by eduson33(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
shoefreak: Yes na. I too timid na... grin why u dey laff me? Stop jo

don't mind me

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
I de craze ?
my daughter date a heartbreaker like me ?
For what ?
Maka what op ?

Me ? allow some motherfuker that acts and look like me date my daughter ?
Thunder fire Satan.
Op if na rough play be this stop am o.
Somebody like me date my daughter ?
Ha I go commit murdering be that.

But come o, I never even marry. Thank God.
Op stop to de put fear for my mind o.
Respect your age op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Record Breaker At Having The Biggest Penis And Largest Vagina In The World / The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex / I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.