Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517128 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
ebankole:
Greetings from me to you all.

I pray, those of you that has in one way or the other sowed into this small but MIGHTY ministry the shall bless you,your land and life shall be green; without you and your supports we wouldn't have lasted or come this far with this ministry online,we wouldn't be here by now,we wouldn't be serving the world till now nor be able to reach out to more people worldwide...!because of your little gestures we've been able to bring more people to God,deliver more of those in bondage,reach out to more people,preach the world of God,bring more salvation to the door steps of those that needed/needs it, it goes on and on I can't appreciate GOD and you all enough and I want to thank the lord for his mercies and protection/power so far while serving him and humanity as well despite series of attacks here and there..thank you jesus.

And for those of us that wish to sow or longed to...?i pray the lord bless u and honour in jesus name...and grant all your heart desires as well...

I must say this is going beyond online as more and more people are being delivered and are sharing testimonies on here,email,phone,wassapp and live et al and as this grows more support is needed to serve both God and man better...but FREE it is and none have ever been charged nor been charged so,whatever u do know it's for the love of God,this ministry to last,serve you and God better...

Above all, FREE it is and salvation and so shall it remain...
Love u all and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
May this coming new year bring out the best in us and lead us into our path according to HIS will through his mouth(dream interpretation thread) piece and lead us right and into our heavenly path/blessing.
Amen

Love u all.
Pst(online)bankole

Blessed are the feet of these servant of the lord who bring good tidings and good news to every door steps.

To you LORD I give you my time,sleeping time,energy,valuable time,day and to your service to bring glory to these children of yours and to set them free...father lord I ask for your all as well.. in your hands I am.
Bless u and thank you jesus!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Good evening ebankole

Ma younger cousin brother told me dat he dreamt some time ago dat him n his other two brothers were sitting down at the dining table den suddenly I came into d dining room from d kitchen holding a black leather. So wen I reached d dining table, I removed a black laptop from d black leather den put it on d table. N its brand was toshiba. Den immediately I switched it on, he now woke up.

Thanks...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
EOOJ:
Good evening ebankole

Ma younger cousin brother told me dat he dreamt some time ago dat him n his other two brothers were sitting down at the dining table den suddenly I came into d dining room from d kitchen holding a black leather. So wen I reached d dining table, I removed a black laptop from d black leather den put it on d table. N its brand was toshiba. Den immediately I switched it on, he now woke up.

Thanks...

This is no serious dream but has to do with God plans/intention to meet your expectation.
The question is what went wrong and while couldn't u secure the laptop till now? Your guess is as good as mine.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 5:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Good morning ebankole

I took a nap dis morning n had dis dream...

I was sitting down with ma two brodas n was eating a full plate of yam with egg sauce while we were all watching a music video on tv...(Some nigerian musicians featuring an american musician;usher to be precise)it was more like a slow song. when I finished eating, I woke up.

Also I dreamt I was in a military school we were supposed to come early d next day for a very vigorous n strenous training(running I think) but when I came, I realised dat I was late(seems like I did it intentionally) n also had slight cough so I didn't let d geenerals to see me if not I wud have been forced to join in d training
(In reality I hav slight cough though...xperiencing change of weather)

Thanks...God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ZionMt: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2015
ebankole:

Blessed are the feet of these servant of the lord who bring good tidings and good news to every door steps.

To you LORD I give you my time,sleeping time,energy,valuable time,day and to your service to bring glory to these children of yours and to set them free...father lord I ask for your all as well.. in your hands I am.
Bless u and thank you jesus!
Amen

May the Almighty continually bless you. smiley

Please @ebankole, I was half asleep and I heard like a word from my heart that says "I will stop at nothing, I will hold on to nothing...". Thereafter is like I started praying and I woke up. Please what does it mean because it was after a serious vigil with my wife that I heard this word.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2015
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Droyal(f): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2015
Good morning sir e bankole

I had a dream this morning. i was walking somewhere and i saw this guy that we went to school together. He was actually a friend to my ex. I tried saying hi to him since its been a while we have seen but he ignored me totaly then he entered a house i was surprised at his attitude and i felt bad and was wondering what happened that he behaved like that and i continued my journey.

Then he came out ran up to me and apologised for behaviour so we were walking together going to different places laughing and the dream faded off.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leke12(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2015
Hmm! One thing you people don't understand is that you can generalize dreams no matter how high or low ur spiritual hierarchy is in life. Dreams are unique only to d dreamer the way d dreamer is unique from other dreamers. Meaning as ur personality is unique so its ur experience(physical&spiritual). If someone been chase by a masqurade doesn't generally mean u ar been chase by ur presumed enemy. It can mean diff tins like ur mind play, memory from a movie, health prob or fear control. Better u find sm1 personally(pastor,prophet,cleric or priest) to interpret ur dream for u not to enta goose chasing. Many have been destroyed just by misinterpreting or ignoring their dreams.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2015
leke12:
Hmm! One thing you people don't understand is that you can generalize dreams no matter how high or low ur spiritual hierarchy is in life. Dreams are unique only to d dreamer the way d dreamer is unique from other dreamers. Meaning as ur personality is unique so its ur experience(physical&spiritual). If someone been chase by a masqurade doesn't generally mean u ar been chase by ur presumed enemy. It can mean diff tins like ur mind play, memory from a movie, health prob or fear control. Better u find sm1 personally(pastor,prophet,cleric or priest) to interpret ur dream for u not to enta goose chasing. Many have been destroyed just by misinterpreting or ignoring their dreams.

So my brother what's ur point exactly? Cos am intuitively deducing from ur write up dat instead of posting our dreams on this forum, we should go seek personal encounters with pastors, prophet, clerics or priest?
Correct me if am wrong please.....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leke12(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
EOOJ:

So my brother what's ur point exactly? Cos am intuitively deducing from ur write up dat instead of posting our dreams on this forum, we should go seek personal encounters with pastors, prophet, clerics or priest?
Correct me if am wrong please.....
you are absolutely right! Or better still Seek answer urself thru prayers!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
leke12:
you are absolutely right! Or better still Seek answer urself thru prayers!

Given to every one is a special gift from God, right? Meaning from all indication, ur condeming forums like this? Or are u saying what is done here is not real? Becos one tin is certain; even the so callled pastors and priest u mentioned, not all have d gift of dream interpretation.

Now I doubt if u have gone tru all d post here or u just came to a conclusion dat dis is not d way forward...

Don't condemn what u can't comprehend ma brother. If u have doubts, why not put ur dreams to d test here den whatever ansa u get, u would b in a better position to taalk about dis forum.....

Just ma tot though, no hard feelings bro cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
EOOJ:

Given to every one is a special gift from God, right? Meaning from all indication, ur condeming forums like this? Or are u saying what is done here is not real? Becos one tin is certain; even the so callled pastors and priest u mentioned, not all have d gift of dream interpretation.

Now I doubt if u have gone tru all d post here or u just came to a conclusion dat dis is not d way forward...

Don't condemn what u can't comprehend ma brother. If u have doubts, why not put ur dreams to d test here den whatever ansa u get, u would b in a better position to taalk about dis forum.....

@EOOJ,
sometimes not every intervention/ observations should be responded to even if you are prompted to defend what you are doing. It helps to avoid distractions and being caught in the cauldron of Philosophical and Theological arguments, etc like the Greeks or the learned. There is a time and place for everything. It may just suffice to reply:

"Noted"

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tranglatar:

@EOOJ,
sometimes not every intervention/ observations should be responded to even if you are prompted to defend what you are doing. It helps to avoid distractions and being caught in the cauldron of Philosophical and Theological arguments, etc like the Greeks or the learned. There is a time and place for everything. It may just suffice to reply:

"Noted"

Noted...thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leke12(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
EOOJ:

I don't have any problem with this forum, its a piece of an advice(take it or leave it) nothing attach. And has for my dreams, I know how to get the interpretation myself and its working for me. So keep on d gud work and see hw far u go!!!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
leke12:
Hmm! . If someone been chase by a masqurade doesn't generally mean u ar been chase by ur presumed enemy. It can mean diff tins like ur mind play, memory from a movie, health prob or fear control .

I agree with you 100% on the above , ........ Ignorance of this fact and This same superstition attached to everything makes our forefathers believe witches are killin their childs even when its clear that the children are SICKLE CELL Childs
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
EOOJ:
Good morning ebankole

I took a nap dis morning n had dis dream...

I was sitting down with ma two brodas n was eating a full plate of yam with egg sauce while we were all watching a music video on tv...(Some nigerian musicians featuring an american musician;usher to be precise)it was more like a slow song. when I finished eating, I woke up.

Also I dreamt I was in a military school we were supposed to come early d next day for a very vigorous n strenous training(running I think) but when I came, I realised dat I was late(seems like I did it intentionally) n also had slight cough so I didn't let d geenerals to see me if not I wud have been forced to join in d training
(In reality I hav slight cough though...xperiencing change of weather)

Thanks...God bless

The lord is asking you to spend your time with him rather the things of the world, the lord said spend your time and learn to meditate on his words rather than engaging most of your time with brothers/watching TV.
Here me and listen the lord said this is allowing enemy to feed you(pollute your life/mind).
Pray against the eating and create time for God rather than brothers/tv which is rendering powerless before the enemy.
Now! The eating while watching means, these worldly songs/things pave way for attacks and or allow the enemy to attack. I'm yet to figure why the lord keeps insisting that u must do away with these worldly things/songs/movies hmmm.

Now the lord said you've been skipping you time and avoiding so much time you should be spending in his house/church.

Obviously, you've bee avoiding some service(s) in the church and skipping these time you should be spending in the house of God and the lord said he's not please with this.
Perhaps the lord has something to do and or want to visit you.

Stop skipping church service or stop avoiding prayers/joining to serve in the house of God, the lord has something for you coming.

Bless u

It's good to be back again.
Greetings to you all in jesus.!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
ZionMt:

May the Almighty continually bless you. smiley

Please @ebankole, I was half asleep and I heard like a word from my heart that says "I will stop at nothing, I will hold on to nothing...". Thereafter is like I started praying and I woke up. Please what does it mean because it was after a serious vigil with my wife that I heard this word.

This is wonder!
You spirit or rather within has totally agreed to but an end to whatever it is battling with your life/glory et al hence the statement and while it woke and began to pray.

Let me break it down a bit.
I will stop at nothing; meaning, you will stop at nothing until u are totally free or your problems are over( your spirit man is angry and willing to agree with your within)

I will hold on to nothing meaning, nothing less to victory I shall not cease to fight until my victory and or testimony manifest.

Now what the lord saying or this sign means or translate to..? It means, out of not where strength shall always come to pray,it means,your inner man will always strengthen you and destroy every spirit of weariness or anything that might want to compromise your victory or prayer life.

This is wonder as I can see right now, strength will always come to pray,confront your contenders et al.
Watch out for that for your inner man is presently angry to put an end to you issues hence while you were asleep you were praying at the same time.

This is sign and step to guarantee victory watch out as you will henceforth find the strength to pray and seek God whenever the need arise.
It's called within strength to face your problems which in turn manifest into physical realm to pray harder and or pray to your victory... I must say keep it up and congrats.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole

Good morning and God's continued blessings.

Pls kindly help me with the meaning to this dream. I did not take it serious as i did not remember it in details but i realised that HE sometimes speaks in a still small voice that may not be noticeable except with guidance

Dreamt I was somehow being encouraged by my cousin to apply for an Engineer (Roads) job position with Shell. It seemed I was sceptical and reluctant but he said it’s good and the person in-charge ok. I then wrote out the application and put in an envelope and joined a bus to go to their office to submit it. On my way I met a friend and he was telling me the challenges he has in his place of work. That he’s now nonchalant but the firm can’t do anything to him due to the influence of his elder brother. I advised him against such and told him that it might be better for him to tell the brother to get him job in another firm. I considered telling him about the job application and then told him to apply also. I then continued to the shell office to submit my application. This was where i woke up

Hmmm
When the lord keep insisting on something then one must know it's indeed something he want to honour.

Well, the lord said common,go on and be not be afraid for i'm with thee all the way.

Obviously the lord is willing to expand you and establish more beyond your present position or level.

The advise can be consider a word from the lord to keep on with your attempt as he's with you on these.
But hear this..? The lord said for thy sake one must fall in other for you to rise, a space will be create where there was none for your sake, for thy lord loves thee and shall favour thee.

The lord said,seek,explore and thru one you know or more what u so long for shall become yours but when these happens pity not the one that was remove for thy sake for without that..? Yours shall not manifest.
Bless u

I got your call, sorry for missing that,quite goes a lot beyond the keyboard but he who I serve knows I serve not myself hence i'm safe in him forever.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Droyal:
Good morning sir e bankole

I had a dream this morning. i was walking somewhere and i saw this guy that we went to school together. He was actually a friend to my ex. I tried saying hi to him since its been a while we have seen but he ignored me totaly then he entered a house i was surprised at his attitude and i felt bad and was wondering what happened that he behaved like that and i continued my journey.

Then he came out ran up to me and apologised for behaviour so we were walking together going to different places laughing and the dream faded off.

The lord said hold on with your patient and humble attitude and in no time you shall have cause to smile.
I can see often you think people take advantage of your humility and you wonder why..?
But worry not as the lord said,change not this way/attitude of yours as sooner than you expected it shall connect you,bring joy to you and eventually he shall see that these thoughts of yours are not what u thought as these you consider looking down on you,take you for granted,love u not shall find reasons to associate with you and at the end...?you shall say thank you jesus and so,after all this is a trial and a test on my faith/patient?

Your patient and endurance shall come with its reward soon and it shall be great and u shall wonder why,how?
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thank you jesus for you are faithful and your love ,mercy endureth forever.

Your word says you are spirit and those that worship you must do so in spirit.

For no human presumption, analyst, research can surpass or take your place or glory.

Father be thy glorify.

Brethens,sisthren, this journey has been a challenge one spiritually and physically and the attacks were overwhelming but I give God the glory for his power and grace to defeats and shut the mouth of the enemies forever.
Fathes may thy name be exalted especially in the lives of those your children and in this ministry and for putting/shutting the mouth of the enemies forever, for I am his and in him I dwell,i'm cover by the blood of jesus and any attempt attack on me shall backfire and destroy the enemies and there camp without mercy and that's if truly I serve not myself but thee.
I love you all all.
His work continues,the enemies has failed again..
Back to email and whassap now and those of you who have been calling can call now as i'm wholly avail now.
Pst(online)bankole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
ebankole:

The lord is asking you to spend your time with him rather the things of the world, the lord said spend your time and learn to meditate on his words rather than engaging most of your time with brothers/watching TV.
Here me and listen the lord said this is allowing enemy to feed you(pollute your life/mind).
Pray against the eating and create time for God rather than brothers/tv which is rendering powerless before the enemy.
Now! The eating while watching means, these worldly songs/things pave way for attacks and or allow the enemy to attack. I'm yet to figure why the lord keeps insisting that u must do away with these worldly things/songs/movies hmmm.

Now the lord said you've been skipping you time and avoiding so much time you should be spending in his house/church.

Obviously, you've bee avoiding some service(s) in the church and skipping these time you should be spending in the house of God and the lord said he's not please with this.
Perhaps the lord has something to do and or want to visit you.

Stop skipping church service or stop avoiding prayers/joining to serve in the house of God, the lord has something for you coming.

Bless u

It's good to be back again.
Greetings to you all in jesus.!

Thank you....welcome back. May God continue to strengthen you on all sides

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thank You Jesus. Lord we are gratful.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by DemmyDaat(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Daddy,for all that You have done,we are shouting halleluyah.

For all that You are doing,we arel shouting halleluyah.

And,for all that You will do,we will shout halleluyah.

Shout halleluyah onto You Lord.

Glory be to our Lord Jesus Christ for everything that concerns this ministry.

God bless you,Pastor (online) ebankole

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bukaty(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
ebankole:

What a mighty God!

Listen to me ma'am or mr...
If any man of God or anybody tells you that before u can put an end to whatever its you are going through now or whatever it is you want from God or desires you want fulfilled by just prayers/fasting alone? Such man of God or person is deceiving you.

Now back to your dreams;
You see both dreams are the same, the preacher telling you that u must share among church members means; the lord want to solve your problems or destroy your enemies through your given!sharing and or helping other especially supporting the work of God,putting smiles on the face of a man of God or given to those in need or seek help from you...which brings us now to the second dream...

Now the woman and the child and the hubby that appeared more or less like a man of God and your helping out to locate or find the lost phone means; HELPING again or supporting those in needs or putting a smile on the face of a man of God,or helping those who seeks for your help or helping the needy among church members or as the spirit leads.

Now listen to me, the lord said there a witchcraft power(coven: that's what cobwebs means) attacking you or dwelling with you and this has been the major of your problem or source of attack or vulnerability, spiritual issues. And listen...? Until you do as instructed in these interpretations these powers won't be expose nor be defeated talkless of having vicotry over them.

And you know what? Your prayers,fasting nor deliverance would work for you but obedient to this instruction given to you this morning or noon.

This is why I tell you all,its not always about prayer and fasting and deliverance et al as victory,deliverance,freedom from bondages also lies in given and or contributing to the work of God.
May the lord bear me witness this day of this message is added to or removed.
Bless u

Note; as you do this and follow these? And or bless that man of GOD make sure you have him prayer for you and whatever he tells you(incase) to do please do it without delay.
thank u sir for d meaning and what u said I should do I have done that
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bukaty(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
bukaty:
pls if u can give me ur contact number I will really appreciate it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
bukaty:

Yes and and it's the lord that instructed u as i'm only his mouth piece,your dream/message was more than crystal.
You've just say yes to the lords instructions.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
bukaty:
pls if u can give me ur contact number I will really appreciate it

Click my i.d( ebankole) and all that u need to reach me will be unveil to you.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ZionMt: 5:09am On Jan 22, 2015
@ebankole, thanks very much. God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Good morning ebankole

I saw myself travel to ma elder brothers place. When I was going, I seems I didn't call him until I had gotten to his place very early in the morning. When I got to his door, I now called him but coincidentally, he was already coming outside. So when he saw me, he said he was expecting my call d previous day, so I lied n told him dat I was trying his line d previous day but it didn't go tru. Went into d houz n I noticed he was fetching water, so I helped him with d fetching till we filled a black plastic drum in d house. I now saw him discussing outside with two ladies n a guy(seems they were his neighbors or so) he was trying to tell dem where one of their neighbors was behind theirs den I saw myself and my cousin brother sitting down n discussing on how best to do some building designs behind d house or so while working on a system.

Can't remember my first dream sha but I know I saw myself at home with my elder sis but can't remember d rest of it.

Thank you n God bless...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2015
removed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Tranglatar:

@ ebankole

Good morning and GOD's continued blessings and protection

Thanks so much !!! I called you when i noticed your Loud silence/ absence. Thank GOD it is well. May He continue to keep and guide you in all you do.

I just sent you an email now.

Yes!
I called you back but your phone was off.

Yes! Got your mail expect reply soon.

GREETINGS TO YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME AND GOD'S BLESSING UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME-AMEN.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2015
EOOJ:
Good morning ebankole

I saw myself travel to ma elder brothers place. When I was going, I seems I didn't call him until I had gotten to his place very early in the morning. When I got to his door, I now called him but coincidentally, he was already coming outside. So when he saw me, he said he was expecting my call d previous day, so I lied n told him dat I was trying his line d previous day but it didn't go tru. Went into d houz n I noticed he was fetching water, so I helped him with d fetching till we filled a black plastic drum in d house. I now saw him discussing outside with two ladies n a guy(seems they were his neighbors or so) he was trying to tell dem where one of their neighbors was behind theirs den I saw myself and my cousin brother sitting down n discussing on how best to do some building designs behind d house or so while working on a system.

Can't remember my first dream sha but I know I saw myself at home with my elder sis but can't remember d rest of it.

Thank you n God bless...

The lord said do way with sins/lying or any of sort in other to please a mere being as I hear the lord concerning your case...arise,shine for thy light has come.

the lord said favour and his focus is now on you and u must always find reason to be truthful all the time as he's perfecting things concerning.
The lord said you shall be favour and sought after and your stand still life shall henceforth be expelled and forward and you shall be remembered by those around you and or close to you(for favour) but flee and do away with sins to please man as what will be will be and none of his word(the lord) shall return back to him unfulfilled.

The lord is about to expose you and expand you through those that knows u or family in such a way that u will begin to explore and experience what's like to enjoy God's mercy/mercy..but sin sin must be dealt with now.

Bless u
And jesus loves u all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.