Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515504 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Droyal:
Good day sir ebankole

I had a dream where i was in my mums sisters house, it was like there was a family gathering and everywhere was busy. it seems its only the children that were around i.e all of us cousins. so i really cant remember what i did to my cousin the daughter of that particular mums sister that we were in the house(there were other cousins there frm my mums other siblings) she just started beefing me unnecesarily and bad mouthing me.

At first feeling bad and trying to talk and make ammends but then she started reporting my matter to family members which suddenly were around I told one that asked me that i dint do anything to her i dont know why shes vexing thats when i was angry within me and thinking that what kind of rubbish is this and in my mind i was like she is far far older than me ( about 18 years) is she my mate that she is supposed to be keeping malice with and doing competition. she was just trying to compete with me unncesarily so i started giving her this I do not send you look.

i just kept my cool wondering 'whats her problem'. An elder finished tea and i was passing there so i tried to take the dirty dishes and here she comes again to compete with dirty cup. I just dropped for her and said sebi she wants to compete she can have it. I just kept wondering why she seemed to want to compete with me I saw her as an 'agbaya'. And then the scene changed.

I had a particular hair on which i made not long ago so i just saw d lady thats helps make my hair @ home in real life and then she loosed the one on me (location of this incident was the same house above).

i felt relief when it was loosed. i now said we should make another one so we were contemplating the type to do and she was asking if i will use wool for the hair. so i tink she was plaiting one all of a sudden the scene changed and we were somewhere else with people that look like fellowship people like 3 of them they were nice and looking calm and well dressed. one of the lady threaded her hair with rubber, so the lady that makes my hair continued with it there as both of us were the only ones that appeared on that scene from the my aunty house and I woke up.

after waking up i could feel the after effects of plaiting on that same side of my head.

in real life: i ve been thinking or having an urge to loose the hair i have on its like threaded wool. i m suppose to carry it longer than now ita still relatively new. dont know if this has anyting to do with the dream

PRAISE THE LORD!!

The lord said indeed both mother and daughter contender/enemies are from the cousin location indeed.

The lord said presently there is a power of contention battling with you,your glory but u would belief that just a step,sacrifice is required/needed now to have a total victory over this your glory,destiny,blessing contender(s)?

And that's...

The lord said he's loosed you manipulated glory,polluted glory,destiny from the it contender and he's ready to renew it and bless it?

But listen and listen well, right now prayers is not longer the door to your victory from the glory contender(s) but, the lord said henceforth it's either you leave your hair cut or apply what's believed ; born again hairstyle" and that's you must henceforth make your hair just like the way you saw in that dream within the 3 house fellowship sisters or group.( the is strictly for you as it's believed that different being different glory)

Yes,its either u cut it or apply that way of hairstyle.
The lord said there is something about your head,glory that detest other hair styles hence the has been a loopholes the enemies uses to attack you and render your prayers void.

Are u reading this? Something was done on your hair while u were still under that persons roof hence for you to be free from these glory tormentor(s) u must henceforth only make your hair just like that sister u saw among the fellowship group or better still cut it.

Wow loose the one on your head now asap,fast fast....
I'm speechless seems you don't know what the lord has just done? This has been the access these woman uses to attack you.
Wow wow
It's now left to you..for more discussion on this u can give me call if u can.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
susanog:
plz sir I was in a dream,I was ask to open a well which was in the bed room of some one, and the key was with the person, the key of the well fell from the persons hand and I took it the was tiny tiny ring on the key as soon as I held the key the rings/borris fell on the edge of the well and gatherered and the well open inside the well, some meters close to the top was sealed with cotar, a woman sudenly came and said that beneat this coater that there was funiture,and bed room inside so the key now was now with owner of the bedroom that I should get the key, to the well, the person was now climbing a ladther so the key drop from the persons hand I picked it but I was scared the person will find out I was there so I gave the key back to the person. And I woke up.

The well, the keys, the owner et al

The lord said he's not allow the power of dead to swallowed you.

The lord said there are some of your potentials (blessings,furtunes) et al buried beneath but your weapon of battle isn't strong enough to hold the keys to these buried glory/blessing.
As the lord said, lies in the hands of a strong man the keys to the buried blessings and yes I can see how u are struggling(praying now) to claim or have access to the keys but u are too afraid/still weak(meaning, your prayers isn't strong enough to make defeat him or hold the keys and possess that keys in order to claim these buried glory/blessing).

U are trying but strong enough to have the keys or take back these keys that have access to you glory,blessing,buried breakthrough? NO!

Your prayers must henceforth focus on, fire of God visit my buried glory and by fire by force destroy the strong man holding onto the access/keys of my buried glory/blessing.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kunmius:
Hello Pst. Bankole,

I dreamt that i was in a van with some people and i writing some things on sign boards and taping them on street sign post. I taped a signboard but the wind almost blew it away. I removed it and added enough tape to it.

Please what could this mean?

Thank u very much

You are trying to establish something or expand it potentials or make such known but the lord said at first attempt and or at first challenges might come and but if you persist and refuse to get weary your aim shall be achieve.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by eazydune: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Good morning pastor Bankole,, u r doing a great job sir, may God bless yu.
I had a dream where I was given alot of jewelries,they were so beautiful nd I was wearing them one after d other.
Secondly, I always dream where I am with my old secondary and university class mates of 10years ago.Am worried cos I av dis dream almost on daily basis.What could be d meaning? Kindly help me sir.Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Morning ebankole

Please I dreamt I was sitting in a class with a collegue by my side n one oda guy at d oda side. They were working on a model each(which I was quite very gud at bak den in school) n as they were complaining how to do one side of d work, each wit his own opinion, I now explained to dem d best way to do it so dat their work wud hav very straight edges which wud make it finer n smoother at first glance by anyone.
Dis ma collegue is currently in his msc which I didn't apply for last year.

Thank u n God bless. More grace
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by susanog(f): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote][/quote]good morning sir I dreamt that some one came to tell me that my mum was sick that I should come and see her,they took me abroad to see her when I got there I mearnt but it was not as serious as they told me she was sick but ok , I saw my sister who asked me how I will go back so I told her I came with out passport, I will leave without passport but I will renew my passport. I woke up.
When I slept again I dreamt that I was in a market I saw an old woman selling pepe and no body will buy from her because she was very old so I went to buy from her, so I start to quarrel with people to say that she is old and no body want to buy from her that if nobody buy from her she will surely die because she is surviving because she is selling this things,I sudenly found my self in my bedroom with ripe tomatoes which is getting spoilt on the conner of my bed. Then it's like mango was on my mouth and sombody told me to swallow it and I said no that I was fasting so I spat it out. Then I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2015
@ebankole
Dreamt dat I went for a conference,we were checked into a hotel by d sponsors of d conference.I was tryin to locate my room(room 33) which was on d last floor of d hotel when we were all called for d conference in d conference hall of d hotel. We got in n sat down n d conference started.Suddenly,dia was dis wind dat came n blew 2 of my writing pads away,so I was left wit jst one within me I was like ,I wld manage d one.Suddenly everyone in d conference hall was offering me writing pad,I collected 2 frm 2 different persons bt others were still offering me writing pads(it was overwhelming).So I thanked appreciated dem n told dem dat those two r OK).I den noticed a friend's elder brother(In real life,he is a big boy in every sense of d word.He's into oil) was also there.He called me,I went to him he gave me a folded paper n said his complimentary card is in it).I went back to my seat n was like,mayb he is sayin if i need any assistance i can call him.Then i was trying to figure out d assistance i shd ask of him towards my weddin.Suddenly he packed his things n left d conference,I then realised dat he gave me his card so dat i wld call him n update him on d conference proceedings.
Pls Sir,what cld dis mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2015
eazydune:
Good morning pastor Bankole,, u r doing a great job sir, may God bless yu.
I had a dream where I was given alot of jewelries,they were so beautiful nd I was wearing them one after d other.
Secondly, I always dream where I am with my old secondary and university class mates of 10years ago.Am worried cos I av dis dream almost on daily basis.What could be d meaning? Kindly help me sir.Thanks

Your love for the things of the world(the jewelries) has paved way for the enemnies to inflict on you retrpgression,delay and lack of progress hence while you keep seeing yourself with old friends.

There is something in your life/hands given powers to the enemies to attack you and bestowed infliction of disappointment,lack of progress,confusion and delay in whatever u do.

This u must seek God to unveil and pray your way free from these attack as obviously u are under attack the enemies.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2015
EOOJ:
Morning ebankole

Please I dreamt I was sitting in a class with a collegue by my side n one oda guy at d oda side. They were working on a model each(which I was quite very gud at bak den in school) n as they were complaining how to do one side of d work, each wit his own opinion, I now explained to dem d best way to do it so dat their work wud hav very straight edges which wud make it finer n smoother at first glance by anyone.
Dis ma collegue is currently in his msc which I didn't apply for last year.

Thank u n God bless. More grace

Arise ans shine for thy glory has come...
The lord said he's return the glory of mount Zion and ye shall become useful before man and God.

The lord he's destroyed the limitation of your glory/potentials.

Ask the lord to manifest these potentials physically as the lord your God has lifted out of the room of confusion and has placed u in the room of potentials.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2015
pls sir interprete dreamt i saw my step brother and sisters gathering against me dat i didnt attend a naming ceremony den we started fighting and i beat the three
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2015
susanog:
good morning sir I dreamt that some one came to tell me that my mum was sick that I should come and see her,they took me abroad to see her when I got there I mearnt but it was not as serious as they told me she was sick but ok , I saw my sister who asked me how I will go back so I told her I came with out passport, I will leave without passport but I will renew my passport. I woke up.
When I slept again I dreamt that I was in a market I saw an old woman selling pepe and no body will buy from her because she was very old so I went to buy from her, so I start to quarrel with people to say that she is old and no body want to buy from her that if nobody buy from her she will surely die because she is surviving because she is selling this things,I sudenly found my self in my bedroom with ripe tomatoes which is getting spoilt on the conner of my bed. Then it's like mango was on my mouth and sombody told me to swallow it and I said no that I was fasting so I spat it out. Then I woke up

What a might GOD!

Listen to me and listen very well.

Someone,somewhere very close to you,YES shall pay for all the infliction that has been battling your life as the lord said he's taken up your battle and is fighting for you.

The lord said, for your life to move forward someone u know must die or be punish(spiritually or physically) but pity none as he/she is about to pay for what's been inflicted on you by them/him/her.

The lord said he that have to die,sick,inflicted by the lord shall now as it's time for you to enjoy and live to your full potentials. So watch out.

And this take us to the second dream which balanced the first,,, the lord said u shall see with your eyes who he's about to punish,destroy,inflicted for your sake and for your life to move forward...but listen carefully..when these begin to manifest (no matter how close this person is do not pity him or her) u must realised that person is the one behind your attack all these while hence pity none,keep your distance so that u won't be inflicted or attack again.

All I want to say now is, Praise the lord for this landslide victory in your life as I hear the lord telling me ;arise and shine for thy light has come and the glory of the lord is risen upon you.

I just want to appreciate God for his powers and throne on this ministry as none as ever come across her(online/off line) and such lives ever remain the same.

Praise the lord!
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2015
debeginin:
@ebankole
Dreamt dat I went for a conference,we were checked into a hotel by d sponsors of d conference.I was tryin to locate my room(room 33) which was on d last floor of d hotel when we were all called for d conference in d conference hall of d hotel. We got in n sat down n d conference started.Suddenly,dia was dis wind dat came n blew 2 of my writing pads away,so I was left wit jst one within me I was like ,I wld manage d one.Suddenly everyone in d conference hall was offering me writing pad,I collected 2 frm 2 different persons bt others were still offering me writing pads(it was overwhelming).So I thanked appreciated dem n told dem dat those two r OK).I den noticed a friend's elder brother(In real life,he is a big boy in every sense of d word.He's into oil) was also there.He called me,I went to him he gave me a folded paper n said his complimentary card is in it).I went back to my seat n was like,mayb he is sayin if i need any assistance i can call him.Then i was trying to figure out d assistance i shd ask of him towards my weddin.Suddenly he packed his things n left d conference,I then realised dat he gave me his card so dat i wld call him n update him on d conference proceedings.
Pls Sir,what cld dis mean?

The lord said why are u so focus on thy self alone?

As he said, by now you ought to have moved to a better level as thee are surrounded by abundance of opportunities.

What took away these pad in the first place? You've sown where u ought to and even thou his grace his sufficience hence the lord has not allow the enemies to succeeded in robbing you and the lord has been so faithful and he keeps filling that gap and refused to allow the enemies to rob you of your glory/blessing.

Now, listen to this, a power and mouth water blessing is hovering you but until your sow where u ought to you will only be seeing it with your eyes but shall not taste it and the good news is that... the lord has and will not forsake you as his grace is enough to prevent spiritual robber from prevailing over you/your blessing/finances... so keep your love/relationship/prayers with God as it's doing u a whole lot of God, preventing the enemies to prevail as the more they try the more the lord comes to your rescue.

This could have happened as the lord said you were down at a time and everything just went sore/bad in a blink of an eye but the lord said he wouldn't let u feel it as he came immediately to your rescue.. what a mighty God.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by susanog(f): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote][/quote]thank u very much sir , for all u ve done for me I can never pay but ,God in his infinite mercy will add more oil and more blessing to ur live in Jesus Christ Name Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2015
funkeabosede:
pls sir interprete dreamt i saw my step brother and sisters gathering against me dat i didnt attend a naming ceremony den we started fighting and i beat the three

Why not cut the tree from the root rather than it branches?

It's then u can claim or have a permanent victory and then be at peace spiritually and physically.

Well, glory be to jesus as obvious u are not taking your case lightly I can see u are engaging in serious battle and indeed the lord is now fighting for you- Congrats...for thy lord is silenting your contenders and fighting for you.

The root 'what I mean' you ask?
Add this to your prayers; oh fire of God visit the source of powers of my attackers, scatter them,their camp with your anger/fire and consume them permanently by the power in the blood of jesus,by the power of resurrection and in the name of JESUS!
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2015
ebankole:

Arise ans shine for thy glory has come...
The lord said he's return the glory of mount Zion and ye shall become useful before man and God.

The lord he's destroyed the limitation of your glory/potentials.

Ask the lord to manifest these potentials physically as the lord your God has lifted out of the room of confusion and has placed u in the room of potentials.
Bless u

Thank you...more grace
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2015
ebankole:

Why not cut the tree from the root rather than it branches?

It's then u can claim or have a permanent victory and then be at peace spiritually and physically.

Well, glory be to jesus as obvious u are not taking your case lightly I can see u are engaging in serious battle and indeed the lord is now fighting for you- Congrats...for thy lord is silenting your contenders and fighting for you.

The root 'what I mean' you ask?
Add this to your prayers; oh fire of God visit the source of powers of my attackers, scatter them,their camp with your anger/fire and consume them permanently by the power in the blood of jesus,by the power of resurrection and in the name of JESUS!
Bless u
thank u sir am grateful
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2015
ebankole:

The lord said why are u so focus on thy self alone?

As he said, by now you ought to have moved to a better level as thee are surrounded by abundance of opportunities.

What took away these pad in the first place? You've sown where u ought to and even thou his grace his sufficience hence the lord has not allow the enemies to succeeded in robbing you and the lord has been so faithful and he keeps filling that gap and refused to allow the enemies to rob you of your glory/blessing.

Now, listen to this, a power and mouth water blessing is hovering you but until your sow where u ought to you will only be seeing it with your eyes but shall not taste it and the good news is that... the lord has and will not forsake you as his grace is enough to prevent spiritual robber from prevailing over you/your blessing/finances... so keep your love/relationship/prayers with God as it's doing u a whole lot of God, preventing the enemies to prevail as the more they try the more the lord comes to your rescue.

This could have happened as the lord said you were down at a time and everything just went sore/bad in a blink of an eye but the lord said he wouldn't let u feel it as he came immediately to your rescue.. what a mighty God.

Bless u
Hmmmmm Tnx a bunch Sir. Will look inwards.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by eazydune: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
ebankole:

Your love for the things of the world(the jewelries) has paved way for the enemnies to inflict on you retrpgression,delay and lack of progress hence while you keep seeing yourself with old friends.

There is something in your life/hands given powers to the enemies to attack you and bestowed infliction of disappointment,lack of progress,confusion and delay in whatever u do.

This u must seek God to unveil and pray your way free from these attack as obviously u are under attack the enemies.
Bless u

Tnk yu sir.God bless ur gd work.Am so scared now than I was after d dream.
Can u advice on how to go abt d prayers cos I pray nd do midnight yet I kip having d dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by susanog(f): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote][/quote]A friend of mine about another friend of mine ,she dreamt that her friend was about to get married but during the wedding plans I told my fiance that I want a small weddin but my fiance wanted big wedding then later my younger sist came n said she wants to be my maid of honour I refused then she quarreled with me and said she must be d maid of honour
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
eazydune:

Tnk yu sir.God bless ur gd work.Am so scared now than I was after d dream.
Can u advice on how to go abt d prayers cos I pray nd do midnight yet I kip having d dream.

Add me on wassap or call me tomorrow at 2pm, God will take charge in jesus name.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
susanog:
A friend of mine about another friend of mine ,she dreamt that her friend was about to get married but during the wedding plans I told my fiance that I want a small weddin but my fiance wanted big wedding then later my younger sist came n said she wants to be my maid of honour I refused then she quarreled with me and said she must be d maid of honour

What ever she want to do : be it her wedding or anything she must make sure that anything lousy is prevented/avoided so that she wont end being impose or inflicted of what she never bargain for.

In essence, the lord she must insist and be strong has around her many who indirectly want to implicate her and bring her down against the lords will concerning her life/glory ,her YES must be yes and no...NO
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by eazydune: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2015
ebankole:

Add me on wassap or call me tomorrow at 2pm, God will take charge in jesus name.
Bless u

Ok sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 1:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Morning ebankole....more blessings

This first dream is kinda sketchy but wud explain d best I can....

Please I dreamt dat I was about to race my friends n probably brothers. Now d tin is dat no one actually knew dat I had been doin extra training n preparations secretly(I did have a secret weapon). So as we were about to start, it was like everyone knew I was either gona b 2nd or below. So d compition started. It was fierce n I can't really remember what happened cos d dream kept changing(I tink I saw ma self at home n somtimes in d race)
At d end of d dream, I unvieled my secret weapon n I passed everyone(seems I saw my mum here again) den wen I was far far ahead n finished d race, I over heard somone asking with a loud voice---how did he do that Den somone else shouted again with a loud voice n said that's the power of God. Den I woke up...
When I was seeing my self in d houz, I just really can't remember weather it was in speaking our language or notes copied in a book but all I can bluntly say was dat I did somtin extra which suprised d others kind of.

Thank you...more grace
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Droyal(f): 5:22am On Jan 27, 2015
God is here. I personally did not come to this thread by my own volition. its Gods grace that made me post on this thread. I had seen this thread before i just didt see any reason to post my personal dream here though i dream almost every other day.

so that very first dream i posted on NL immediately I woke up from the dream i was scared sha like what kind of wahala is this again. i was still wondering how i will pray about the dream. my mind just went straight to the dream interpretation thread. i was surprised because i dream almost every other day and i have never felt the need or urge to do something like that.

: so i yielded to the promptings. i just went to the thread i was wondering why my i had promptings to check the thread so i read a few pages and i posted my dream quoting sir ebankole.

I thank God i did yield to the spirit prompting to check that thread that early morning. God has done mighty things in my life in less than a week.

Thank you Jesus for what you have done what you will still do.

I m sorry for the long post i just felt i shd say that testimony because i know its God that directed me to this thread. kissGod is here. I personally did not come to this thread by my own volition. its Gods grace that made me post on this thread. I had seen this thread before i just didt see any reason to post my personal dream here though i dream almost every other day.

so that very first dream i posted on NL immediately I woke up from the dream i was scared sha like what kind of wahala is this again. i was still wondering how i will pray about the dream. my mind just went straight to the dream interpretation thread. i was surprised because i dream almost every other day and i have never felt the need or urge to do something like that.

: so i yielded to the promptings. i just went to the thread i was wondering why my i had promptings to check the thread so i read a few pages and i posted my dream quoting sir ebankole.

I thank God i did yield to the spirit prompting to check that thread that early morning. God has done mighty things in my life in less than a week.

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Droyal(f): 5:25am On Jan 27, 2015
sorry for the triple post

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Gracious10: 5:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Where have I been?
Pls help!...My dream issues just won't stop. Infact, its been going on for years and a particular dream.

A particular persistant dream in different forms hut same message.
I repeatedly dream that I am always writing my Finals or preparing extensively to write them. In this dream, I see most of colleagues writing same exams with me. Now the scene is always different and kind of exam different as well but gets down to the same career.
I never finish these exams even if I start writing them, I usually wake up inbetween the exams.
Another thing is that, I can start a dream, wake up, go back to sleep and continue from where I stopped on the previous dream. I have had this type for years but recently I started dreaming that I actually get in class with my colleagues but refuse to write same exam again, instead I tutor them. While they keep pushing me to take the test, I kept reminding them that I have already taken those test and have my Results to show for them.

Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Good morning @ebankole. Ps kindly interprete this for me.
In a revelation, i was eating an apple with a bag containing more apples in my hand. A sister now came to me, i gave one apple to her which she started eating. All of a sudden, a brother came drying his body with a towel and said that he is now healed. The sister now collected an apple from me and gave to the brother. The brother said that he has not eaten it before and collected it. Gradually he started eating it. This is the only part i could remember vividly. God bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
EOOJ:
Morning ebankole....more blessings

This first dream is kinda sketchy but wud explain d best I can....

Please I dreamt dat I was about to race my friends n probably brothers. Now d tin is dat no one actually knew dat I had been doin extra training n preparations secretly(I did have a secret weapon). So as we were about to start, it was like everyone knew I was either gona b 2nd or below. So d compition started. It was fierce n I can't really remember what happened cos d dream kept changing(I tink I saw ma self at home n somtimes in d race)
At d end of d dream, I unvieled my secret weapon n I passed everyone(seems I saw my mum here again) den wen I was far far ahead n finished d race, I over heard somone asking with a loud voice---how did he do that Den somone else shouted again with a loud voice n said that's the power of God. Den I woke up...
When I was seeing my self in d houz, I just really can't remember weather it was in speaking our language or notes copied in a book but all I can bluntly say was dat I did somtin extra which suprised d others kind of.

Thank you...more grace

You secret or hiding trainings are your secret weapons and your secret weapons are your prayers.
So I must say, congrats as the lord said before all now or before you seems slow and nothing seems to be working for you,seems among you are the only one who's not doing well or making any progress but hear this...

The lord said he's heard your cries and have forgiven you,he's honour you in such a way the those that thought they have surpassed you and u can't catch up with them in every area of life u shall surprise them and surpass in such a way that they'd have no choice but ask how you do or seek your secret strategies.

The lord said before all,family,friends and everyone you shall become success and surpass those that thought u can't.

What a mighty God.
For the glory of mount Zion has returned..read pslam 1 and isaiah 60 often.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Droyal:
God is here. I personally did not come to this thread by my own volition. its Gods grace that made me post on this thread. I had seen this thread before i just didt see any reason to post my personal dream here though i dream almost every other day.

I m sorry for the long post i just felt i shd say that testimony because i know its God that directed me to this thread. kissGod is here. I personally did not come to this thread by my own volition. its Gods grace that made me post on this thread. I had seen this thread before i just didt see any reason to post my personal dream here though i dream almost every other day.

I m sorry for the long post i just felt i shd say that testimony because i know its God that directed me to this thread.

For sharing these testimonies I declared that your victories are sealed by the power in the name,blood of jesus.
Amen!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gracious10:
Where have I been?
Pls help!...My dream issues just won't stop. Infact, its been going on for years and a particular dream.

A particular persistant dream in different forms hut same message.
I repeatedly dream that I am always writing my Finals or preparing extensively to write them. In this dream, I see most of colleagues writing same exams with me. Now the scene is always different and kind of exam different as well but gets down to the same career.
I never finish these exams even if I start writing them, I usually wake up inbetween the exams.
Another thing is that, I can start a dream, wake up, go back to sleep and continue from where I stopped on the previous dream. I have had this type for years but recently I started dreaming that I actually get in class with my colleagues but refuse to write same exam again, instead I tutor them. While they keep pushing me to take the test, I kept reminding them that I have already taken those test and have my Results to show for them.

Thanks.

I see a contention between victory and defeat.

Thank God for these little prayers of yours,thank God for his grace hence while success and blessings hasn't been quite far or out of sight in your life.

Now,
The first dream is what is called powers of retrogression or attack on your progress/success/breakthrough.

Hence while often while you use to had these dreams it's been one disappointment,failure,lack of progress et al to another.

While the second, the lord said perhaps u found something wasn't just right and or not ordinary hence u put on your prayer shield and the lord partially heard you hence little progress,blessings et al began to manifest but listen..? The battle isn't won completely as the lord said there is a contention between these little victory/your victory and being defeated.
If nothing is done asap the enemies shall have their way again and prevail as they must be shut up permanently and stop seeing yourself at your pass before u can be sure your victory is sealed.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dreal1247:
Good morning @ebankole. Ps kindly interprete this for me.
In a revelation, i was eating an apple with a bag containing more apples in my hand. A sister now came to me, i gave one apple to her which she started eating. All of a sudden, a brother came drying his body with a towel and said that he is now healed. The sister now collected an apple from me and gave to the brother. The brother said that he has not eaten it before and collected it. Gradually he started eating it. This is the only part i could remember vividly. God bless u.

For none shall experience fruitfulness,blessing,breakthrough,favour,abundance et al without deliverance first or without jesus.
This goes to all, you want to enjoy the of grace...? then prayers,deliverance,giving your life to christ can't be over emphasised at all.

For the bible says, without fasting and prayers(deliverance) no miracle shall take place, no short cut..nor alternative to enjoy true blessing/potentials of God except thru christ,fasting/prayers and or giving your life to jesus, as there must be a healing in all spiritual realm before such can manifest physically into breakthrough,blessing and honour et al.

Now why would the lord review this to you?
Whatever blessing or potentials,grace, breakthroughs et al you are presently enjoying if such came as a result of hard work alone with deliverance,given/surrendering your life to christ,prayers/fasting the lord said watch as the enemies are about to wipe it all away. For a house build on a solid rock shall stand the test of time and no storm or winds shall prevail over it but nor for a house built on sandy ground for such shall not stand the test of time for the wind and storm of life wile cometh shall uproot it foundation and shall blow it all away.

Meaning a life without christ is full of crises.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
removed

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.