Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (529237 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2015
ebankole:

The lord said do way with sins/lying or any of sort in other to please a mere being as I hear the lord concerning your case...arise,shine for thy light has come.

the lord said favour and his focus is now on you and u must always find reason to be truthful all the time as he's perfecting things concerning.
The lord said you shall be favour and sought after and your stand still life shall henceforth be expelled and forward and you shall be remembered by those around you and or close to you(for favour) but flee and do away with sins to please man as what will be will be and none of his word(the lord) shall return back to him unfulfilled.

The lord is about to expose you and expand you through those that knows u or family in such a way that u will begin to explore and experience what's like to enjoy God's mercy/mercy..but sin sin must be dealt with now.

Bless u
And jesus loves u all.

Thank u and thank God...more grace
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ZionMt: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
@ebankole, please I need your assistance on this and I pray God will enlighten your understanding the more. Woke up with this vision this morning and I feel not too comfortable. I happen to be coming from somewhere in my dream and I pass through a door to a verandah but the floor was dirty and I got my hand and some part of my shirt stained. In real life I have converted that shirt to a rag.
Looking sideway I found out there is an extension of the verandah that I could have followed without getting myself stained. I instantly try to move to that place but found out there were slaughtered goats and animals that resemble bushmeat but as big as a goat kid and bigger than that.
Suprisingly as I was looking at those dead animals, I found out some or them have swollen and getting rotten with flies all round. It looks as if I knew who slaughtered them and the person want to use it to prepare food in her buka but as I am typing this I can't recollect her face. I moved on to clean the stains on my hand and shirt when I found out there were ladies who tied only wrapper to their chest that was not black but exactly like the colour of a pencil tip and they were all standing in suggestive manner. Some stood with their boyfriends and another one seated with somebody's head inbetween her lap.
I moved over to the running tap in a sink to clean the spotted area on my shirt and I heard a moaning sound from one of those tying the wrapper. As I reached for the tap, one of them tried opening the door to where I was and on sensing that I was still there stepped backward and used the door to cover her face so that I won't see her. Thereafter I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Its very usual for me to dream in the afternoon but then i jst had one nw..
in my dream, my mum to came to visit me @ my school's lodge then after sometime probably after the semester that i went bk home, she warn me to stop moving with a one frd of mine, she was very particular abt this guy that she saw him been beaten up in their street, he was been accused of theft but i disagreed with her bcus i trust that guy so very much, then i said mayb she saw anoda person and to buttress my point i decided to show her d pic of d guy on my phone, immediately i did, she screamed that Yes, dats d person she's really talking abt and she busted into tears.. and she said she even pleaded on his behalf when he was been beaten one very day, i stil came to d guy's defense that he hardly wear expensive cloth nor dose he have a good phone..
N.B, She was Particular abt one Person
He's a guy i really av a good convo with in class..
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
ZionMt:
@ebankole, please I need your assistance on this and I pray God will enlighten your understanding the more. Woke up with this vision this morning and I feel not too comfortable. I happen to be coming from somewhere in my dream and I pass through a door to a verandah but the floor was dirty and I got my hand and some part of my shirt stained. In real life I have converted that shirt to a rag.
Looking sideway I found out there is an extension of the verandah that I could have followed without getting myself stained. I instantly try to move to that place but found out there were slaughtered goats and animals that resemble bushmeat but as big as a goat kid and bigger than that.
Suprisingly as I was looking at those dead animals, I found out some or them have swollen and getting rotten with flies all round. It looks as if I knew who slaughtered them and the person want to use it to prepare food in her buka but as I am typing this I can't recollect her face. I moved on to clean the stains on my hand and shirt when I found out there were ladies who tied only wrapper to their chest that was not black but exactly like the colour of a pencil tip and they were all standing in suggestive manner. Some stood with their boyfriends and another one seated with somebody's head inbetween her lap.
I moved over to the running tap in a sink to clean the spotted area on my shirt and I heard a moaning sound from one of those tying the wrapper. As I reached for the tap, one of them tried opening the door to where I was and on sensing that I was still there stepped backward and used the door to cover her face so that I won't see her. Thereafter I woke up.

The lord said patient! Patient adopt the spirit of patient before embarking on anything in life, as these has been your set back and has brought about nothing but confusion and lost on your effort/way to success.

Perhaps once,before,in the past or recently you try venturing into something and eventually made the wrong decision due to lack of patient or making the wrong choice.

The lord said both the decision/plans and the path you took as a result of your inpatient lead to confusion,breakdown and down fall of whatever it was u were planing to achieve or do and only to woke up from your slumber and realised there a way out of these hence you took it and again found the same path or alternative path was another disaster,confusion,lost,wasted effort.
So,what is the lord saying..? Both the decision(in the first place) and your impatient are the cause of these fruitless efforts.

What the message now?
Deal with this impatient in you whenever u endeavour to venture into something.

Learn to pray about something or seek God direction,hear from him first before you take that step..
... so that u won't end up a failure or have a fruitless effort like it did in the past or recently.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
olatunji21:
Its very usual for me to dream in the afternoon but then i jst had one nw..
in my dream, my mum to came to visit me @ my school's lodge then after sometime probably after the semester that i went bk home, she warn me to stop moving with a one frd of mine, she was very particular abt this guy that she saw him been beaten up in their street, he was been accused of theft but i disagreed with her bcus i trust that guy so very much, then i said mayb she saw anoda person and to buttress my point i decided to show her d pic of d guy on my phone, immediately i did, she screamed that Yes, dats d person she's really talking abt and she busted into tears.. and she said she even pleaded on his behalf when he was been beaten one very day, i stil came to d guy's defense that he hardly wear expensive cloth nor dose he have a good phone..
N.B, She was Particular abt one Person
He's a guy i really av a good convo with in class..
Thanks in anticipation

There is a saying in yoruba land: (what an elderly person saw and his/her eyes become smaller if a child dares it he/she goes blind.

I want to beg you try and listen to her advise often,learn from her words of wisdom and guide it with all your heart so that you day shall last on the face of earth and shall have peace of mind both now and in the future

What's the lords saying?
Stay away,i repeat stay far and keep your distance from that brother the lord warned you about in this dream.

Try and always listen to your mum, her advise will do you good a lot as she's a woman with wisdom and conscious of things that goes on around her.
As you listen and heed to these? Your days shall be long with peace,rest of mind and trouble shall distance itself from you et al.

Bless u
Such a beautiful and wise mother you've got! Hmmm
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ZionMt: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
ebankole:

The lord said patient! Patient adopt the spirit of patient before embarking on anything in life, as these has been your set back and has brought about nothing but confusion and lost on your effort/way to success.

Perhaps once,before,in the past or recently you try venturing into something and eventually made the wrong decision due to lack of patient or making the wrong choice.

The lord said both the decision/plans and the path you took as a result of your inpatient lead to confusion,breakdown and down fall of whatever it was u were planing to achieve or do and only to woke up from your slumber and realised there a way out of these hence you took it and again found the same path or alternative path was another disaster,confusion,lost,wasted effort.
So,what is the lord saying..? Both the decision(in the first place) and your impatient are the cause of these fruitless efforts.

What the message now?
Deal with this impatient in you whenever u endeavour to venture into something.

Learn to pray about something or seek God direction,hear from him first before you take that step..
... so that u won't end up a failure or have a fruitless effort like it did in the past or recently.
Bless u

Thank you @ebankole, may you never stumble in life, the grace of our Lord Jesus richly dwell on you. This points have been my prayer points and I was even telling God the deadline I needed to do things. I have made hasty generalisation on opportunities in the past only for me to trace my steps back again. Once again thank you and God bless. smiley
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Topsy50(f): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello Pst. Bankole,

I had a dream that i was at close range with a cat who wanted to scratch my face with its claws. It was like a white cat with blue eye balls. it was so fierce with me and i could tell that it was ready to attack me by it facial expression. it seems like i heard a voice that said "the cat is going to scratch your face". I yelled "blood of Jesus" and then i woke up.

Please what could this mean.

Thank you very much.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Victorinox(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please help me with the meaning of this.

There was an old bed that was unbalanced (it didn't look like a normal bed) ; I balanced the bed, so it would be straight and comfortable to sleep on. I did not sleep on it, I only stabilized the bed.

I was planning to travel (maybe to Nigeria from abroad). I went to the airport and was walking to where I will catch my flight; I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and black shoes, instead of maybe wearing trousers and a good shirt, as an adult.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Topsy50:
Hello Pst. Bankole,

I had a dream that i was at close range with a cat who wanted to scratch my face with its claws. It was like a white cat with blue eye balls. it was so fierce with me and i could tell that it was ready to attack me by it facial expression. it seems like i heard a voice that said "the cat is going to scratch your face". I yelled "blood of Jesus" and then i woke up.

Please what could this mean.

Thank you very much.

The voice is a called to prayer,to confront these contenders and fight before their agenda/attack begin to manifest physically.

This goes to show that u are spiritually vulnerable and it's high time to put on your prayer weapon and fight... else? only God knows what will happen or what this will manifest into physically once they succeed in attacking you and or when these begin to manifest physically.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Victorinox:
Please help me with the meaning of this.

There was an old bed that was unbalanced (it didn't look like a normal bed) ; I balanced the bed, so it would be straight and comfortable to sleep on. I did not sleep on it, I only stabilized the bed.

I was planning to travel (maybe to Nigeria from abroad). I went to the airport and was walking to where I will catch my flight; I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and black shoes, instead of maybe wearing trousers and a good shirt, as an adult.

Thank you jesus!

Both dreams means the same.

The lord said you've been trying,contending to fix something up and in other to have a balance life,in other to create a target for yourself, in other to establish yourself or something to fall back ON/home before you leave for home or visit home.

Yes! This has been an old case,such that u once gave up on,you once got fed up trying to to fix or establish.

Now the lord said it's time and this time you shall succeed in achieving these to an extend.
I can see you are a very patient person and yes it's good but the lord said do make sure you finish these to the extend that u are sure that it's indeed done and settled,fixed and your mind is at rest or fulfilled so that so that when you finally decides to leave for home u won't be leaving home almost empty handed,(incomplete or unfulfilled) or with half baked success.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 23, 2015
I know this is not right and I pray God forgives me. I'm crushing on our assistance pastor in church. I try taking my mind off it and bind d spirit. On two occasions i've seen him in my dreams, the first was he professing love 2 me buh I left his office feeling guilty and sinful. The 2nd was I came 2 church late on Sunday and wore a trouser and another pastor walked me out cos I said something wrong which I can't remember so d assistant pastor was then chasing after me 2 come back, I went back tho and told him I was sorry. That's all I could remember. What's actually d meaning of all these or should I keep praying against d spirit of that CRUSH thing?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by barwaaqo: 2:43am On Jan 23, 2015
I had a dream and need help. If anyone is familiar with martin luther king dream that would be great.

First martin luther king dream spoke about blacks and whites having harmony and this dream of mine was the exact opposite. It started off mid day around noon then a bright white flash of light near blinded me everyone was sort of in a state of paralysis for a moment.

After we recovered from that next thing we know its an all out assault on black people happening. Happening fast. This was like martial law on steroids it was moving swift and just to survive you had to be thinking quick. I remember the dream and I survived it but many did not.

This could be a revelation of some sorts I need some opinions on this.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 4:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Good morning ebankole. More grace n blessings

Well last night I had dis dreams...

I saw a family dat stayed together in a two bedroom apartment(not sure if it was a movie cos everytin was sketchy n kept changing real fast) D womans husband went out with her little son, so I think there neighbor came ova n was taking to her(asked her if her husband was around n all dat and she said no) so he now sat on d chair(both man n woman were wearing nyties) den he now fondled her left bossoms. At first she was shocked but when he got to d right, she now started liking it. So while they were doing dat, d husband n son returned home. I can't really remember what happened but I tink I did see d man leaving d house in his expensive look small car n someone said probably d man wud wana live alone o cos dis is his second wife(2nd marriage too I think) dat d woman is doing dat to him.

Seems I went ova to my brothers place, I and my brother were watching tv or working or so n I tink music was also playing( it was more like we were all sitting in a common room), so at one side of d room was a lady sitting down n crying(seems her husband/boyfriend cheated on her, not sure though) while at anoda side was a fair man( with mustache on his upper lip) who sat n kept watching us all. I now stood up, met d lady who was crying, kinda consoled her or so(she was holding one n half indomie) den I collected d half n walked straight to d kitchen I tink. But had to pass d fair man first. Wen I got to where he was sitting, he said to me dat he wud love to advice me later n I said ok. He now said d only one he wud say to me is dat he dosnt like d way we worked.

I later took a nap n had dis. I n my yunga brother were in ma elder brother's houz den he now sent us to go n get some food stuffs. We got to town but on our way back, d dream changed n I saw myself playing a bike racing game so one of our little cousin sister who loves games too struggled n said she wanted to play too. So I gave her to play while I watched. As she was playing, I noticed dat she was following d wrong routes in d game which wud in turn make me last, so I told her it was a compitition I was playing, den I collected d game from her so dat I can close my profile n start a new one for her.

As I was about starting a new one, I turned d bike in d game around to start going bak den d dream changed yet again and I saw my yunga sister sitting in a big caterpillar vehicle while I was at driver side pushing d vehicle on foot cos I felt d place we were going wasn't far. Though wit foot, it was moving quite fast but I now noticed dat vehicles coming in from d opposite direction might hit me if I don't get into d caterpillar infat anoda caterpillar coming from d opposite side almost brushed me which made me to enta d vehicle.

As soon as I entad d vehicle, d whole scenerio now changed yet again n I saw me n my yunga bro coming bak from d market where we went to buy some food stuff(atleast I was able to see garri). So on our way to my brothers house, I noticed dat d road was same with a collegue of mine's house. It was quite steep n seems it had rained so d ground was kinda muddy n sticky but we passed tru till we got to d compound n entad. Right behind us was a lady who in d dream stays in same compound n she looked cute(infat I admired her) but in reality ther is no such lady in his compound n I don't tink I have eva seen her.
When we got to his door, he was playing music inside. So while we were knockin, d lady came pass us n we all exchanged plesantries. Den wen my brother came out n saw we didn't get food stuffs like dat, he said we wud have to wait let him, wen he goes out he wud get it...dat shey wen he came home we tot it was easy. Den I took my muddy shoe to d tap to wash n clean it before entering d house. While I was at d tap, one of his neighbors came to me n said dat he wasn't happy becos d last time I came, I didn't tell him wen I was travelling....

Sorry for any mix ups...

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Droyal(f): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Good morning sir e bankole
I dreamt that me my mum and another person were going on a journey. it seemed we had passed where we were supposed to go

we now saw some women farming and we asked them for direction. it seemed there were two places by that name but the pronunciation is different one was still far away but we had passed the other. so we told them the one we were going so they pointed the place to us. it was the one we passed, wr could see it from where we were so we turned and walked towards the place and the dream faded off.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I know this is not right and I pray God forgives me. I'm crushing on our assistance pastor in church. I try taking my mind off it and bind d spirit. On two occasions i've seen him in my dreams, the first was he professing love 2 me buh I left his office feeling guilty and sinful. The 2nd was I came 2 church late on Sunday and wore a trouser and another pastor walked me out cos I said something wrong which I can't remember so d assistant pastor was then chasing after me 2 come back, I went back tho and told him I was sorry. That's all I could remember. What's actually d meaning of all these or should I keep praying against d spirit of that CRUSH thing?

If he's married and you are still having crush on him then know it's the devil using you to bring him down and these dreams of your are as a result of lust and flesh, but if not? Then hear this;

Having a crush on a man of God isn't a bad idea at all, after all he must marry someone sooner or later, he's a human being just like you and everybody else.

Now dream 1; for him to professed his love means, he's a potential hubby for you whom the lord had consider not a bad idea.

But listen, the lord said within you lies a battle of whether you'd be perfect for him,meet up with his spiritual standard or would meet his standard in terms of spiritual life. And this is coming as result of (perhaps) how you dress,guilts,sins,way of life and how you define life which obviously doesn't fit into such a man of God life hence more guilt,fear,looking down on yourself,feeling unworthy,sinner,down et al.
What could be be causing these? You want to marry a man of God? Then be prepare to dress like one,act like one,talk like one,flee from sin,give your life to jesus wholly,change your way like a potential wife of a pastor...it's then the guilt, fear and unworthy believes will disappear.

Like the lord said in the first dream, seems this man is the right man for you but you seems to still be living the life of sin,dress sinfully,act sinfully et al which as a results are driving you away from this potential hubby,preventing God's will for you life from manifesting concerning both of you,causing and bringing about guilts and weariness and stop God from visiting him concerning you et al.

Message; you want to marry a good man and not a wayward one? Then be ready to be good as well and quit waywardness.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2015
barwaaqo:
I had a dream and need help. If anyone is familiar with martin luther king dream that would be great.

First martin luther king dream spoke about blacks and whites having harmony and this dream of mine was the exact opposite. It started off mid day around noon then a bright white flash of light near blinded me everyone was sort of in a state of paralysis for a moment.

After we recovered from that next thing we know its an all out assault on black people happening. Happening fast. This was like martial law on steroids it was moving swift and just to survive you had to be thinking quick. I remember the dream and I survived it but many did not.

This could be a revelation of some sorts I need some opinions on this.

He's coming back again, jesus is coming back again...glory hallelujah is coming back again...he's coming back again jesus is coming back again....glory hallelujah is coming back again.

A call to draw closer to the lord, a call to love the lord your God, a call to give your life to jesus(if you are yet to) so that you'd be counted among the saints.

For the world we dwelling is fading a way and every man for himself on that day of judgement.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2015
ebankole:

If he's married and you are still having crush on him then know it's the devil using you to bring him down and these dreams of your are as a result of lust and flesh, but if not? Then hear this;

Having a crush on a man of God isn't a bad idea at all, after all he must marry someone sooner or later, he's a human being just like you and everybody else.

Now dream 1; for him to professed his love means, he's a potential hubby for you whom the lord had consider not a bad idea.

But listen, the lord said within you lies a battle of whether you'd be perfect for him,meet up with his spiritual standard or would meet his standard in terms of spiritual life. And this is coming as result of (perhaps) how you dress,guilts,sins,way of life and how you define life which obviously doesn't fit into such a man of God life hence more guilt,fear,looking down on yourself,feeling unworthy,sinner,down et al.
What could be be causing these? You want to marry a man of God? Then be prepare to dress like one,act like one,talk like one,flee from sin,give your life to jesus wholly,change your way like a potential wife of a pastor...it's then the guilt, fear and unworthy believes will disappear.

Like the lord said in the first dream, seems this man is the right man for you but you seems to still be living the life of sin,dress sinfully,act sinfully et al which as a results are driving you away from this potential hubby,preventing God's will for you life from manifesting concerning both of you,causing and bringing about guilts and weariness and stop God from visiting him concerning you et al.

Message; you want to marry a good man and not a wayward one? Then be ready to be good as well and quit waywardness.

Bless u

I'm born again sir! Gave my life 2 Jesus Christ December 2014.. I feel crushing on a pastor is sinful thereby making me feel guilty, he's not married tho! Thanks for your answer 2 my question. God bless you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2015
EOOJ:
Good morning ebankole. More grace n blessings

Well last night I had dis dreams...

I saw a family dat stayed together in a two bedroom apartment(not sure if it was a movie cos everytin was sketchy n kept changing real fast) D womans husband went out with her little son, so I think there neighbor came ova n was taking to her(asked her if her husband was around n all dat and she said no) so he now sat on d chair(both man n woman were wearing nyties) den he now fondled her left bossoms. At first she was shocked but when he got to d right, she now started liking it. So while they were doing dat, d husband n son returned home. I can't really remember what happened but I tink I did see d man leaving d house in his expensive look small car n someone said probably d man wud wana live alone o cos dis is his second wife(2nd marriage too I think) dat d woman is doing dat to him.

Seems I went ova to my brothers place, I and my brother were watching tv or working or so n I tink music was also playing( it was more like we were all sitting in a common room), so at one side of d room was a lady sitting down n crying(seems her husband/boyfriend cheated on her, not sure though) while at anoda side was a fair man( with mustache on his upper lip) who sat n kept watching us all. I now stood up, met d lady who was crying, kinda consoled her or so(she was holding one n half indomie) den I collected d half n walked straight to d kitchen I tink. But had to pass d fair man first. Wen I got to where he was sitting, he said to me dat he wud love to advice me later n I said ok. He now said d only one he wud say to me is dat he dosnt like d way we worked.

I later took a nap n had dis. I n my yunga brother were in ma elder brother's houz den he now sent us to go n get some food stuffs. We got to town but on our way back, d dream changed n I saw myself playing a bike racing game so one of our little cousin sister who loves games too struggled n said she wanted to play too. So I gave her to play while I watched. As she was playing, I noticed dat she was following d wrong routes in d game which wud in turn make me last, so I told her it was a compitition I was playing, den I collected d game from her so dat I can close my profile n start a new one for her.

As I was about starting a new one, I turned d bike in d game around to start going bak den d dream changed yet again and I saw my yunga sister sitting in a big caterpillar vehicle while I was at driver side pushing d vehicle on foot cos I felt d place we were going wasn't far. Though wit foot, it was moving quite fast but I now noticed dat vehicles coming in from d opposite direction might hit me if I don't get into d caterpillar infat anoda caterpillar coming from d opposite side almost brushed me which made me to enta d vehicle.

As soon as I entad d vehicle, d whole scenerio now changed yet again n I saw me n my yunga bro coming bak from d market where we went to buy some food stuff(atleast I was able to see garri). So on our way to my brothers house, I noticed dat d road was same with a collegue of mine's house. It was quite steep n seems it had rained so d ground was kinda muddy n sticky but we passed tru till we got to d compound n entad. Right behind us was a lady who in d dream stays in same compound n she looked cute(infat I admired her) but in reality ther is no such lady in his compound n I don't tink I have eva seen her.
When we got to his door, he was playing music inside. So while we were knockin, d lady came pass us n we all exchanged plesantries. Den wen my brother came out n saw we didn't get food stuffs like dat, he said we wud have to wait let him, wen he goes out he wud get it...dat shey wen he came home we tot it was easy. Den I took my muddy shoe to d tap to wash n clean it before entering d house. While I was at d tap, one of his neighbors came to me n said dat he wasn't happy becos d last time I came, I didn't tell him wen I was travelling....

Sorry for any mix ups...

Thanks and God bless.

What you watch on TV has once lead you to commit such lustful act or similar.
Be watchful of watch u allow to sink into you through these worldly movies.
Lastly, the lord showed a life or a marriage out of God bounds or grace,meaning any marriage built not on christ is bound to end sore.

Your prayers should focus more on forgiveness as the lord said you took advantage of someone and this has paved way to irritation before the lord thy God. And thy shall not date or have anything to do with a weak woman or lust after her,a marriage woman now or in time to come.

A system or some that close needs your instruction or words of advise so as not to stray from the right path in life(when the time comes? U shall know) but surely such would need your good advise and guidance as clearly the lord said both you,sister and brother seems to be having one or two personal challenges and more like you and the said younger sister are more closer and she look up to you but the lord said yes! She needs your instruction and direction to lead right and to avoid being stray.

And you seems not to be able to stand these changes before you bearing in mind that of your sisters too but the lord said at the moment it's has the same for both but surely u are getting there but and but the lord said he'll raise help for you both through your elder brother to sustain you both till the time of your joy will come to pass.
The mud means, tough,rough,challanges before u and that of your younger sister and surely this has been the case at the moment but as u keep praying the lord will change the weather for you, cos after the rain come sunshine...but for now ye shall look up to someone close to survive or to meet your daily needs.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Droyal:
Good morning sir e bankole
I dreamt that me my mum and another person were going on a journey. it seemed we had passed where we were supposed to go

we now saw some women farming and we asked them for direction. it seemed there were two places by that name but the pronunciation is different one was still far away but we had passed the other. so we told them the one we were going so they pointed the place to us. it was the one we passed, wr could see it from where we were so we turned and walked towards the place and the dream faded off.

Obviously your mum play quite a huge role in your life and whatever decision you want to make in life.

There is a saying that a man with dreams is a man without vision and a man without vision can walk/journey through a circle of life without destination.

The bible say seek and ye shall find,knock and it shall be open,ask and it shall be given to you.

The lord said both mother and daughter needs his direction,instruction,guidance to reach their destination, he said where both mother and daughter(want to achieve) isn't far fetch but ye has refused to ask hence while it seems far.

The lord said, whatever affect your mum affects you cos u seems to always follow her instruction,guidance,advises, suggestion et al.

So what the essence of this message;
The lord said ask and it shall be given unto thee.

The lord said both mother and daughter must stop believing everyone around are enemies of progress for ye must live in peace,love with thy neighbours,people around and strive to seek help or suggestion when the needs arises. Be open minded and free for there lies some grace, ideas and opportunities.. yes I do agree one must live in wisdom with people and be watchful,watch his/her ways with them.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm born again sir! Gave my life 2 Jesus Christ December 2014.. I feel crushing on a pastor is sinful thereby making me feel guilty, he's not married tho! Thanks for your answer 2 my question. God bless you!

Hmmm
My prayer for you is that the lord would open your eyes to see what I am seeing
It's well and bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2015
ebankole:

What you watch on TV has once lead you to commit such lustful act or similar.
Be watchful of watch u allow to sink into you through these worldly movies.
Lastly, the lord showed a life or a marriage out of God bounds or grace,meaning any marriage built not on christ is bound to end sore.

Your prayers should focus more on forgiveness as the lord said you took advantage of someone and this has paved way to irritation before the lord thy God. And thy shall not date or have anything to do with a weak woman or lust after her,a marriage woman now or in time to come.

A system or some that close needs your instruction or words of advise so as not to stray from the right path in life(when the time comes? U shall know) but surely such would need your good advise and guidance as clearly the lord said both you,sister and brother seems to be having one or two personal challenges and more like you and the said younger sister are more closer and she look up to you but the lord said yes! She needs your instruction and direction to lead right and to avoid being stray.

And you seems not to be able to stand these changes before you bearing in mind that of your sisters too but the lord said at the moment it's has the same for both but surely u are getting there but and but the lord said he'll raise help for you both through your elder brother to sustain you both till the time of your joy will come to pass.
The mud means, tough,rough,challanges before u and that of your younger sister and surely this has been the case at the moment but as u keep praying the lord will change the weather for you, cos after the rain come sunshine...but for now ye shall look up to someone close to survive or to meet your daily needs.

Bless u

Hmmmm....now am wondering o. Took advantage of somone again? Na wa oooo. Am honestly getting fed up with dis life seriously.

Anyway sha thank you...remain blessed!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2015
EOOJ:

Hmmmm....now am wondering o. Took advantage of somone again? Na wa oooo. Am honestly getting fed up with dis life seriously.

Anyway sha thank you...remain blessed!!!

Seeking forgiveness shouldn't be a BIG thing to do, should it?
We all do daily,seeking forgiveness of our sins don't we?

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2015
ebankole:

Seeking forgiveness shouldn't be a BIG thing to do, should it?
We all do daily,seeking forgiveness of our sins don't we?

Bless u

It isn't ooo. I do dat everyday. Its just dat I hav a very sensitive conscience dat when I hear tins like dis, it pricks me to d core. I hate offending ppl n God too but I guess am only human.

Thanks...more grace
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
ebankole:

Hmmm
My prayer for you is that the lord would open your eyes to see what I am seeing
It's well and bless u.
I pray so too buh can u pls give me a hint on what God is showing to u? Am I committing sin by crushing on a pastor? I can actually change the branch because of it. I don't wanna sin against God.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Princewell2012(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
I Wanted To Be An Assistant Pastor To One Genaral Oversea In One Particular Church. But In My Dream I Was Building A House With Some One I Cannot Iddentify. But Suddenly The House Colapsed. But The Man Wants Me To Continue Another Round Of Building In The Same Place, But I Felt Relunctant Hence Am Not Sure Of The Foundation. But When I Complained He Insisted That The Foundation Is Good. I Woke Up Behold It Was A Dream. Sir W hat Is The Meaning? Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I pray so too buh can u pls give me a hint on what God is showing to u? Am I committing sin by crushing on a pastor? I can actually change the branch because of it. I don't wanna sin against God.

You have not absolutely nothing wrong at all.
In fact you are on the right track but the lord told me that there's a sin preventing his will from manifesting in you life and concerning this case in particular.

You want to find out the truth or if it's truth i'm saying?

Read psalm 51 3times with 119 tonight and ask the lord to show u or define who you are to you and what's been preventing his good will for your life, what ever God shows u? Let's have it here and with your eyes u shall see.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Princewell2012:
I Wanted To Be An Assistant Pastor To One Genaral Oversea In One Particular Church. But In My Dream I Was Building A House With Some One I Cannot Iddentify. But Suddenly The House Colapsed. But The Man Wants Me To Continue Another Round Of Building In The Same Place, But I Felt Relunctant Hence Am Not Sure Of The Foundation. But When I Complained He Insisted That The Foundation Is Good. I Woke Up Behold It Was A Dream. Sir W hat Is The Meaning? Thanks

The lord said first attempt will fail with the said man of God hence weariness will surface or find it way into you and the said man will be a comforter and or inspiration to you but reluctant indEed shall manifest but the lord said if you refuse to give in to weariness/reluctant spirit all shall eventually end well as the lord said indeed the foundation shall at last stand and truly the lord has ordained you both together to serve him.

Bless u sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
It's well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by barwaaqo: 12:48am On Jan 24, 2015
ebankole:

He's coming back again, jesus is coming back again...glory hallelujah is coming back again...he's coming back again jesus is coming back again....glory hallelujah is coming back again.

A call to draw closer to the lord, a call to love the lord your God, a call to give your life to jesus(if you are yet to) so that you'd be counted among the saints.

For the world we dwelling is fading a way and every man for himself on that day of judgement.

Bless u

There must be an error
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by OHaddy(f): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2015
Gudmrni pst ebankole. May God almighty strenghtened u ijn

1st dream. I saw my fiance putting on my shirt and he was buzy doing smting then i ask 4my shirt.

2nd. I was wit my family in a big building and we entered rm bt i felt smbdy watching our movement so i stayed behind to knw d person monitoring our movement. I did as if i wantd to enter d secret rm again and felt d person behind me and i ran after d person and i saw dat it was a knwn 15yr old girl.

I found myself in a lecture hall l recieved lecture and after d lecture i found myself walkin hm wit 2 ladies 4rm d lecture and d lecturer
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by JewelDiamond(f): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Goodmorning pastor, more grace and wisdom.

In my dream, i saw myself in our old yard where we have packed out ten years ago wearing wedding gown. I saw my elder sister who is married and one girl that was our neighbour then dressed as my ashebi. I was totally confused as to when i gave my consent and was looking forward to see the man. People gathered and were waiting for the wedding to kick off but the man was nowhere to be found. Later in the day,they were consoling me to take heart. I was trying to call my bestfriend and tell him that i was disappointed. The marriage didnt work and i woke up. Each time i pray about marriage i use to see this two people and see myself in that old yard. Do i have a covenant with them or what?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Emac(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2015
hello ebankole ,

Good day PST bankole. pls i hav a dream and I need urgent interpretation. I really can't drive much .some one I really don't no was also a learner with his car. i found my self in his new jeep at the front seat with him.. I was trying to show him some buttons and their uses.. until suddenly he automatically pressed reverse. and we found our self reversing in the express way.. we had some near miss, and close colitions. buy nothing happened, we managed to stop and park.. later I instructed him to turn and he began to drive gently. and he did.. and the in experience driver was moving smoothly. it felt like I was the one driving.. and suddenly woke up... pls wah does it mean.. anticipating or response.. thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (183) (Reply)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.