Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516628 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2015
glory200:
scene 1: i dreamt that three poo-poo in one room at home and i was now saying in that dream that who poo in these place that i know now that there are spirits here that i said it
scene 2: i also dreamt that i was with my mum and one other girl but my mum was the person driving the car. then we stopped to buy some stuffs on the way then were we are to pass we saw some people blocking the way all of a sudden when we bought our stuffs the people had already blocked the way so we begged the people to let us pass so they allowed us pass, then i was now hearing them saying that how can these woman be driving these car, then in that night some people came to our house in that dream and my mum was like nobody should go downstairs but my brother went and the people there were now trying to beat him so me and that girl stopped them from beating him.
scene 3: i had these dream but it has been quite of long now i dreamt that i saw like a woman coming out of a bed in one of a room in my house and the woman came out with her backside but i did not see her face
scene 4: i also dreamt that i was in a church and a man was laying hands on people then all of a sudden i just saw that he put on earrings i now said that why his these man putting on earring that i would not allow him to lay his hands on me so i ran away
scene 5:i also dreamt that these man was angry and he collected my phone in the dream and i was begging him to give me my phone. i knew these man in real life

The lord said u are aware of these abnormality in your home/family but instead to put on your prayer cap your kept complaining and hoping that things will change but u are wrong as the lord said sooner or later these things will begin to manifest and affect everyone in the family,physically/spiritually.
It's called powers of shame,disgrace and or irritation such that chase every good things away et al. It's high time u quit hoping and complaining about everything it's rather the right time to fight back(pray etc)

The lord said a lot of evil/bad things would have happened in the family if not for his grace upon you all,obviously I see can u all are not that close to God,more like one from a wealthy home or often don't have time to spare for God hence spiritual vulnerability among all.

Now the car and your mum means; obviously your mum do make quite lot of impact or such huge influence in whatever decision u make, but here, the lord said both the driver and these she's driving need his protection meanwhile your presence in your
(and someone in the family as well, a female perhaps)
mum's life/family do have such impact that prevents the enemies from penetrating and or robbing the family spiritually hence while things seems to be on the right path or going fine in the family. You are a source protection or guardian angel to your mum and the family as a whole. In fact the moment u leave the house or travel for a while something always go wrong or bad in the family( have u noticed that?) but trust me u need christ, u need to be prayerful and close to jesus so that the lord can use u to deliver th family more and bring about total deliverance to these about-to-manifest attacks.

There is a power or enemies operating in the family.
The woman and the backside you saw means ; an hiding power,tormentor,witchcraft monitoring spirit or evil presence hiding but working against the whole family, such has been dwelling within and attacking hence while the lord showed u to fight this time and once and for all. It's called monitoring witchcraft powers.

Presently you worship in a church and someone is laying hands on your there that's affecting your glory in fact the lord said this said man of God is not serving him but using alternative powers in the name of serving God and this is affecting you greatly hence while the lord exposed this secret to you personal.

Ask the lord to show you you who this man of God is ,that u want to him and lastly, for now do not let any man of God lay his/her hands upon u for now till further notice from the lord.. hmmm what a world ?' even' some house/man of God are not save to worship under or be allow to lay hands upon one..hmmm

Someone has/is tampering with you glory(may the lord bear me witness) it's more or less like being controlled without knowing,being manipulated and u are not conscious of it...honestly? this is serious cos this battle or glory manipulator is physically and so real that yourself knows him..what are u going do, run,flee,refuse to allow him to see u again or lay his hand upon you,shout it out to the world that he's not a real man of God or using juju(as they called it?) et al no! No! And no! Prayer and avoidance or distancing yourself from such it the best of option for now or better still pray,ask the lord to tell u exactly what to do or be clear on this before knowing/deciding what to do. Perhaps this could have been someone else? What a wicked world? It's well.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by glory200: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Good Morning Bro Ebankole.
Happy New Month!!!

Please I need your interpretation of this dream.

I was in my house, In a room, counting lots of money, 1000 naira notes. Then some strange men came to the house, I manage to hide some of the money, while some of the other ones were still visible but the men did not give any signs that they saw the money, my elder sister was sleeping on a chair when all this was going on. I really don't know what the men came to do, after some time they left and I immediately ran and locked everywhere because I was afraid and was surprised that my sister did not wake up after all that happened.

Anyway, I continued counting the money, it seemed like I wanted to give the money to some people. I was still scared and worried that those guys might come back and i was alone with a sleeping girl. I did not know the exact amount of money I had because it was a lot. But I was worried that they took part of the money, so I started looking for it because I kept the money in different areas, mostly under the chairs. As I was still counting, my immediate younger sister came out from another room and she went to the toilet, I was so happy when I saw her, I thought we were alone, after some time, my mother came out from the same room.

The fear I had dissipated, but I still hid the money so they wouldnt see it. I was surprised that they were in the house during the period those men came and they didnt do anything.

As i was talking, I noticed that a door leading to the sitting room was opened, I had to run there to lock the door....

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
GREETINGS TO YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME AND HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!

May the lord be with you all. -amen-
Pst(online)bankole.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
glory200:

thank u sir i dreamt that i was falling down when praying but in real life i notice that sometimes when i pray i fall down what these means
that last dream it has been like 2 years i dreamt it so i know that God has restored what the enemy has stolen

Falling spiritually while not under the anointing means spiritual weakness or vulnerability, so why not ask the lord to empower you with his spirit and strengthen you spiritually?

Lastly... both spiritual/physical falling signifies your weakness/vulnerability.
Sure you want to begin asking God to fall upon with his spirit and empower you spiritually.
Bless u
And happy sunday!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
I dreamt dat i was on my way to see a friend bt was pressed(urge to pee).I was jst bhind his house when i tot i shd ease myself.I started peeing then i saw his landlady.I wasn't comfortable so i changed position n continued peeing,d landlady came ard dat area again,so i stopped peeing n walked away wit a friend who was telling me of a lady dat stuck to him tellin everybody dat she's his wife..
Sir,is dia any message in dis for me?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by glory200: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by glory200: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
a friend said i should ask these dream she said she always dream about these guy and the guy always says that he wants to see her and tell her something
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
s3nn2x:
Good Morning Bro Ebankole.
Happy New Month!!!

Please I need your interpretation of this dream.

I was in my house, In a room, counting lots of money, 1000 naira notes. Then some strange men came to the house, I manage to hide some of the money, while some of the other ones were still visible but the men did not give any signs that they saw the money, my elder sister was sleeping on a chair when all this was going on. I really don't know what the men came to do, after some time they left and I immediately ran and locked everywhere because I was afraid and was surprised that my sister did not wake up after all that happened.

Anyway, I continued counting the money, it seemed like I wanted to give the money to some people. I was still scared and worried that those guys might come back and i was alone with a sleeping girl. I did not know the exact amount of money I had because it was a lot. But I was worried that they took part of the money, so I started looking for it because I kept the money in different areas, mostly under the chairs. As I was still counting, my immediate younger sister came out from another room and she went to the toilet, I was so happy when I saw her, I thought we were alone, after some time, my mother came out from the same room.

The fear I had dissipated, but I still hid the money so they wouldnt see it. I was surprised that they were in the house during the period those men came and they didnt do anything.

As i was talking, I noticed that a door leading to the sitting room was opened, I had to run there to lock the door....

Thanks in anticipation.

There is a within robber/enemies.
, you want to be careful who you share your plans,secrets,investment plan or anything that has to do with money and business with especially among the family or those siblings/sisters of yours.
Be very very careful as the lord said within and around u are known/unknown robbers(meaning; people u can't just trust with anything that's to do with your money,investment et al), lastly pray and ask the lord to expose every spiritual robber,physical robber and ask the lord to restore back what they've succeeded in stolen from you before these little but tiny spiritual lost valuables begins to manifest physically.
I can see you are a very conscious person especially with things that goes on around you but that isn't just enough as u must be more watchful around u and above all,prayerful so that the lord will continue to protect u and all that concerns u, you can't do these alone u need God protection over everything u own or that concerns you.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
debeginin:
I dreamt dat i was on my way to see a friend bt was pressed(urge to pee).I was jst bhind his house when i tot i shd ease myself.I started peeing then i saw his landlady.I wasn't comfortable so i changed position n continued peeing,d landlady came ard dat area again,so i stopped peeing n walked away.
Sir,is dia any message in dis for me?

I can see you don't joke with your prayers and more serious with God and his ways but hear this...

Peeing means evil disposition, deliverance or healing et al but the lord said you are too conscious and concern about what people say with your new found love in christ,on how prayerful u are now,how close u are with God and how much u have changed so much for God and doing his will et al and this..! The lord said is limiting your salvation,deliverance,healing and everything that has to do with enjoy/experience the full power of the living God.

Why do u care so much,shy,ashame et al about what people with say or saying because you are living for God now,because u are now more prayerful and closer to God? Why,why? This action is limiting your deliverance and everything other benefits that comes with serving God whole heartedly, u must do away with these.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
glory200:
a friend said i should ask these dream she said she always dream about these guy and the guy always says that he wants to see her and tell her something

Perhaps what he want to see her for is something important and but I don't see anything as all I can see is one/a girl who's been wondering/thinking and seeking what this person want to see her for? Hence the constant revelation about him..!but let her be careful.

Above all...she mustn't go alone if she must and if not I see nothing serious here but an imagination revelation/dream.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank you so much. You have really been helpful. You are God sent. May God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
ebankole:

I can see you don't joke with your prayers and more serious with God and his ways but hear this...

Peeing means evil disposition, deliverance or healing et al but the lord said you are too conscious and concern about what people say with your new found love in christ,on how prayerful u are now,how close u are with God and how much u have changed so much for God and doing his will et al and this..! The lord said is limiting your salvation,deliverance,healing and everything that has to do with enjoy/experience the full power of the living God.

Why do u care so much,shy,ashame et al about what people with say or saying because you are living for God now,because u are now more prayerful and closer to God? Why,why? This action is limiting your deliverance and everything other benefits that comes with serving God whole heartedly, u must do away with these.
Bless u
Tnx a million Sir.May God bless n keep U.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Orunto: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please teach us the appropriate prayer to cancel bad dreams!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Happy new month you all.

@pastor Ebankole, i had the dream below.

I was driving with my brother to Stanbic bank at VI to clear a cheque, when we got to the overhead bridge i missed my way so i had to go turn, i came back again and missed my way again, so i had to reverse to the main point where i do miss my way, when i got there someone showed me the right path and i walked to confirm if it is the right path, as i was walking i saw clearly the road sign on the floor so we drove that way to the bank and parked.
Getting to the bank i was told that they dont longer clear check at that branch n that i should walk to the next branch which is not far from the other one, i was also told that might be a lil crowd there so we should try go early.

I had the dream this afternoon. Please wat does it mean ?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
p
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Iamoilprince:
Happy new month you all.

@pastor Ebankole, i had the dream below.

I was driving with my brother to Stanbic bank at VI to clear a cheque, when we got to the overhead bridge i missed my way so i had to go turn, i came back again and missed my way again, so i had to reverse to the main point where i do miss my way, when i got there someone showed me the right path and i walked to confirm if it is the right path, as i was walking i saw clearly the road sign on the floor so we drove that way to the bank and parked.
Getting to the bank i was told that they dont longer clear check at that branch n that i should walk to the next branch which is not far from the other one, i was also told that might be a lil crowd there so we should try go early.

I had the dream this afternoon. Please wat does it mean ?

Thanks in anticipation.

I don't know what it is you are planing/striving to achieve or that/this particular thing you are expecting God to do for you but hear this...

The lord/bible says; unless the builds the house its builders labour in vain, unless the lord watcheth over the/a city the watch men stand guard in vain, in vain you rise up early toiling for food to eat...
What's the message? You've not been carrying God along and as a result of these there's some delay or embargo on your blessing or some/few of your expectations et al.
You want a short cut to solve these? Tithe/offering is the only way out as such draws God attention and it's another form of praying or telling God come into this problems of mine and turn things around for me or help me out.

Or better still..you want to pray or seek alternative way to solve this or another way out? Well go ahead and hear what the lord say or can do to open this door of blessing/expectations to you.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2015
ifewise:
My mom had dis dream,She wanted to buy beans cake frm a woman but it ws nt packed well&It ws exposed.She had to reject it & later asked fr her money,Although the woman didn't want to release d money but later she did.

The lord said, it's better good or nothing at all.

She's been given such grace to ask and be given to,seek and find for in him she can do all things but the question is, is she taken advantage of this grace?
The lord said she deserves more,better but the power of choice lies in her hands.

Physically ; she must always listen and follow her heart,what her mind tells her and mustn't compromise her decisions for anything(especially under pressure et al),be it for fear,her limits and or pressure she mustn't succumb.
Her yes must always be YES and No, NO! So that she wont compromise her grace,her blessing or what she truly deserve(s).

Spiritually; the lord said ask and it shall be given,seek and ye shall find for thy God is willing to give thee the best of the best and nothing less.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 5:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Ebankole gud morning....more grace n blessings

I dreamt dat I was in a family friends houz. I tink I was talking with his kids at d dining den their dad came n I greeted him. I now decided to take a stroll around the houz. While I was walking, I noticed dat d houz looked familiar n seems like I had dreamt of dis particular house before but dis time it was bigger n better. So as I was walking, I began to wonder deep down how much he pays for such a houz den I got to a passage where I could have a glimpse of d outside. It was green n beautiful with a walkway in d middle of d carpet grass(probably). Den I went outside. As I was strolling, I now noticed dat I was like in a school or place where dogs are reared n bred(in reality he rears dogs too). So I walked round looking at all d breeds far n near n as a lova of dogs dey all looked good n cute. Den suddenly where I was standing, close to one of d abandoned dog houses, one dijected n dirty looking n stray dog in d compound(not too big though) was coming towards me den I was kinda afraid dat it might bite me but I stood my grounds n hit it on d mouth but I gues I was wrong, it was just looking for someone to probably play with or call a friend. Den it started jumping on my body while I was walking bak to d house n struggling to chase it away. After it left me, den a very fine puppy chased behind me n started jumping n playing too while I went bak to d houz. After d puppy left me, it started jumping n disturbing some students mostly ladies(I tink among dem were twins) who just came out n were probably going to school so dey started shouting n complaining dat dis dog shud leave dem na.

Thanks...blesings
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ome44: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2015
Good morning,
May God bless u for this wok, pls help me with d interpretation of ds dream.

I saw myself been pregnant in d dream and I went to d hospital wt a friend (a guy) and we r both gisting while he was telin me ds 'see as u fat now' and I told him dt I'm noticing it. Den I saw myself in d hospital asking a nurse dt I want to see dem n she told me to wait for her, after dt I saw myself backing d baby n I was complaining to one woman dt d baby is running temperature, d woman collected d baby and started breastfeeding d baby.

Thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2015
@ebankole bless u sir.I dream I went to an interview we want to write exam I was looking for a center page but all the book I saw ware full so I have to tire 1page and someone gave me 1000 and the answer to the question and I was looking for where to sit because people have started. And I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chochopiro(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2015
God bless u for d good work,I had a dream that I saw mosquitoes sucking me up,so I kill d mosquitoes and my palm(hand) was stained with blood
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
EOOJ:
Ebankole gud morning....more grace n blessings

I dreamt dat I was in a family friends houz. I tink I was talking with his kids at d dining den their dad came n I greeted him. I now decided to take a stroll around the houz. While I was walking, I noticed dat d houz looked familiar n seems like I had dreamt of dis particular house before but dis time it was bigger n better. So as I was walking, I began to wonder deep down how much he pays for such a houz den I got to a passage where I could have a glimpse of d outside. It was green n beautiful with a walkway in d middle of d carpet grass(probably). Den I went outside. As I was strolling, I now noticed dat I was like in a school or place where dogs are reared n bred(in reality he rears dogs too). So I walked round looking at all d breeds far n near n as a lova of dogs dey all looked good n cute. Den suddenly where I was standing, close to one of d abandoned dog houses, one dijected n dirty looking n stray dog in d compound(not too big though) was coming towards me den I was kinda afraid dat it might bite me but I stood my grounds n hit it on d mouth but I gues I was wrong, it was just looking for someone to probably play with or call a friend. Den it started jumping on my body while I was walking bak to d house n struggling to chase it away. After it left me, den a very fine puppy chased behind me n started jumping n playing too while I went bak to d houz. After d puppy left me, it started jumping n disturbing some students mostly ladies(I tink among dem were twins) who just came out n were probably going to school so dey started shouting n complaining dat dis dog shud leave dem na.

Thanks...blesings

Yes! Every spiritual battle has it source and or where it originated from.

The lord said he's settled the case between you and your past, be it with with the cousin,past mistakes et al but he warned; watch it and watch your back, be watchful not to fall for the same mistake/errors again.

The dog u were playing with and this particular one you attacked means; being surrounded by sin,enemies,past and or past errors as they are so hovering you now but u want to watch it so that u don't fall again, while the dirty,looking strayed dog can be refer to a known sin,enemy,error which u know and can be avoid hence while u first fought back only to now realised that the dog was harmless, meaning, adopting the past again,mistakes,errors or allowing your past mistakes in again. So it's better attack and or chase it out of sight permanently now.

What does the solution lies? Refuse to allow these past sins,errors,acts,sinful thoughts/ways et al into your life again no matter how sincere or preventable these seems to appears to you.

In essence do not give in to any weakness that will draw your back into these ways/past sins again.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ome44:
Good morning,
May God bless u for this wok, pls help me with d interpretation of ds dream.

I saw myself been pregnant in d dream and I went to d hospital wt a friend (a guy) and we r both gisting while he was telin me ds 'see as u fat now' and I told him dt I'm noticing it. Den I saw myself in d hospital asking a nurse dt I want to see dem n she told me to wait for her, after dt I saw myself backing d baby n I was complaining to one woman dt d baby is running temperature, d woman collected d baby and started breastfeeding d baby.

Thank you

Stop! Stop! So says the lord.
Stop sharing you secrets,revealing your weakness to close friend(s),stop exposing yourself or rather and above all, STOP complaining all the time when it comes to the issue of securing a man and or your potential/marital life, the lord said this attitudes is being used to take what's yours,allows the enemies to rob you of your marital life, potentials and or securing a man that you can call yours.

The lord said learn to endure and complain less or not at all so that what belongs to you will stop being taken from you,will stop being denied you,will stop being taken advantage of by others, will stop being robbed from you,will stop being snatched from you.

In all things, situation appreciate God,confront your weakness and stop telling or sharing your weakness so that what's yours STOP being taken away from you.

Perhaps in the past or recently someone or something that belonged to you was taken/snatched by someone else?
It's well.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
kkoffo:
@ebankole bless u sir.I dream I went to an interview we want to write exam I was looking for a center page but all the book I saw ware full so I have to tire 1page and someone gave me 1000 and the answer to the question and I was looking for where to sit because people have started. And I woke up.

Give to God what is God's and God in return shall create a space for you in the midst of those he's enlisted to bless,honour or glorify his name in their lives.

The lord said he's decided to bless you,promote you and enlist you among those he's about to bless and promote but you are holding on to what belongs to him hence and until then you shall remain in the midst of those blessed,honour by God but your space or seat among those ones isn't secured yet.

What's this message all about? Blessing,blessing, promotion,promotion et al but u shall only see them with your eyes for now until you locate your seat among those ones when and how do you do that?? Give God what's his or better still, why not ask the lord what u need to do so that as u are counted among those ones so also and your seat of honour or among those is secured?
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by glory200: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
I dreamt that i was offered two jobs the first one some people were telling me not to go that the man is okwukwo i think it is an igbo name while the second one they said the man is strict but that i should manage it that i should just manage it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
ebankole:

Yes! Every spiritual battle has it source and or where it originated from.

The lord said he's settled the case between you and your past, be it with with the cousin,past mistakes et al but he warned; watch it and watch your back, be watchful not to fall for the same mistake/errors again.

The dog u were playing with and this particular one you attacked means; being surrounded by sin,enemies,past and or past errors as they are so hovering you now but u want to watch it so that u don't fall again, while the dirty,looking strayed dog can be refer to a known sin,enemy,error which u know and can be avoid hence while u first fought back only to now realised that the dog was harmless, meaning, adopting the past again,mistakes,errors or allowing your past mistakes in again. So it's better attack and or chase it out of sight permanently now.

What does the solution lies? Refuse to allow these past sins,errors,acts,sinful thoughts/ways et al into your life again no matter how sincere or preventable these seems to appears to you.

In essence do not give in to any weakness that will draw your back into these ways/past sins again.
Bless u

Honestly, last night I "almost" fell back again because of anger but thank God for His grace.

Thanks for the heads up...more grace

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by marami: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Greetings sir,

I had these dreams on different occassion.

1. I dreamt i was invited for a conference in a very big organisation, as i was going for this conference i went a long with a worn out pillow. When i got to the venue of the conference, i kept the pillow outside the conference hall and went in. After the meeting i still left with the pillow.

2. I had another dream in which i found myself in my old compound, same room with some of my colleagues discussing. Opposite the old compound is my mum's shop. i also saw my mum in that compound where her shop is sick, after a while she was giving some treatment and she got better.

Please what does these dream mean. For over 10 years i have not visited my former residence. so suprise i still see myself there.

Thanks for the interpretation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
chochopiro:
God bless u for d good work,I had a dream that I saw mosquitoes sucking me up,so I kill d mosquitoes and my palm(hand) was stained with blood

It's a witchcraft attack,manipulation they operates in this form to kill the person involve secretly,slowing; spiritually and perhaps physically as well, but more of spiritual.

This form of attack means,spiritual death thou ,slowly but surely this might manifest in the physical realm if prayers or deliverance isn't embark on asap.

Jesus didn't just come to sacrifice or offered himself up for our sins, NO! It's more to do with his blood, because, in the blood lies life and power to exist. Blood is very significance ,its our source of life,energy,heartbeat,breathe et al and in fact without it? We are dead and while such important source of life is being taken away slowly then it means something serious is wrong someone in that such of such spiritually/physically.

You need deliverance asap, you doubting this? Then narrate this dream to your pastor, but and above all, deliverance from the coven,power,gathering of witchcraft is highly needed now asap.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
glory200:
I dreamt that i was offered two jobs the first one some people were telling me not to go that the man is okwukwo i think it is an igbo name while the second one they said the man is strict but that i should manage it that i should just manage it

Before you make that decision,before you go ahead with that thing,before you embark on that journey,before u choose any or one out of the two opportunities,that job, before you do anything in your life...always make sure your hear from God first and pray about it first so that u won't end up regretting your decision/option.

And if you are waiting for that call,job,opportunity? Then be sure it will come but allow God will to prevail above yours and or others so that at the end it's well with you and regrets isn't what u will have.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chochopiro(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thank u sir,don't even know how to go about with the deliverance

It's a witchcraft attack,manipulation they operates in this form to kill the person involve secretly,slowing; spiritually and perhaps physically as well, but more of spiritual.

This form of attack means,spiritual death thou ,slowly but surely this might manifest in the physical realm if prayers or deliverance isn't embark on asap.

Jesus didn't just come to sacrifice or offered himself up for our sins, NO! It's more to do with his blood, because, in the blood lies life and power to exist. Blood is very significance ,its our source of life,energy,heartbeat,breathe et al and in fact without it? We are dead and while such important source of life is being taken away slowly then it means something serious is wrong someone in that such of such spiritually/physically.

You need deliverance asap, you doubting this? Then narrate this dream to your pastor, but and above all, deliverance from the coven,power,gathering of witchcraft is highly needed now asap.
Bless u[/quote]
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Annydan: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls sir can u help me with d interpretation of this dream.
I always find myself in a dirth environment especially toilet or bathroom in my dream. Either am bathing there,passing by,washing it or standing looking at it n d same tym it irritate me.
2ndly wat is d meaning of this dream. When some one found her self play pre-intimacy in d dream with her relation specifically blood brother what does that mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.