Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517482 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bukaty(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
ebankole:

I don't know what u did for God or how you did these but hear this...

The lord said he's delivered you and your helper shall locate you, the lord said what's needed to be done for your helpers to locate you has been done.

The job,the calling et al means; powers to connect to your helpers or blessings.
The lord said now it's time for you to be connected and favour for he said to you, arise, shine for thy light,blessing,helpers,favour et al has come, the lord said u shall be connected now and your blessing shall locate you, the lord said people shall look for thee to favour,bless thee, for both you and your helpers has been delivered.
The full interpretation of this dream in the book of isaiah 60..

He even assured u that whatever that needs to be dealt with has been fixed.
What u saw there means, deliverance demonstration or practical before and so that these coming favour,honour,blessing,opportunities et al shall not be taken away.
Congrats, as see u been bombarded with blessing et al
Bless u
thank u for d powerful interpretation God bless u sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
chccho:
Hello pastor bankole,i had this dream recently...i was back in my secondary school hostel about to lie down n sleep when a friend of mine called me that a cetain senior was calling me i went down to meet this senior n she informed me she had a task for me..she then took me to a drainage and this drainage was blocked with a lot of sand n asked me to clear the drainage as the blockage didnt allow water to flow..i then challenged her n told her i wasnt doing it but she insisted i must do it...i hesitantly took a hoe and angrily did d task as other students gathered around me n made fun me as i was packing out the sand i saw some human faeces but i kept on packing it as other students laughed at me...i eventually
packed out all the sand and the drainage was free as water was now flowing n i woke up...
ppacked

I see powers of disgrace,shame,disappointment,glory contenders, blessing manipulators, powers of sin... et a
It's called shame and or powers of enslaving,imposing it's will upon you,control your decision.
What's with it and these spiritual evil powers and nigeria?
Indeed a life without christ is a life full of crises!
Are u still in the said hostel? If not then progress is far far from manifesting in all u do(sorry,i'm just be real with you)

It's called powers of imposition or enslave-d(ring)
You must break free NOW and ask the fire of God to destroy powers of enslavring,shame,disgrace and disappointment.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
chrisviral:

Phew! cry
All is well!
Please I want to ask "why you keep saying The Lord said" instead of the "the Dreamt meant"

I may be fluctuating in my relationship with God, but I believe Me and Him have passed that, He understands why.
I don't believe I am under any Evil bondage, that can't be!

Anyway thanks for your interpretation!

It's well.

And for the question?
Because no human logic nor common sense could be apply to speak or interprete the word(dream) of God.
I interprets not on my own for he speaks thru dream hence while i'm here as a tool to deliver the lords message(s) to all this is why it's his words directly to each and everyone.
I belief i've been able to cleared that now??
Bless u

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chrisviral(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
ebankole:

It's well.

And for the question?
Because no human logic nor common sense could be apply to speak or interprete the word(dream) of God.
I interprets not on my own for he speaks thru dream hence while i'm here as a tool to deliver the lords message(s) to all this is why it's his words directly to each and everyone.
I belief i've been able to cleared that now??
Bless u

I'm not doubting your ability or anything But I can't settle with that interpretation, Infact I don't accept the part saying anybody dictates or rule my life, it's Can't be, I reject it.

Much Love and Thanks all the same!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dear Pastor Ebankole, please I always dream of being around married couples,,, I am always the odd one that is someone without a partner, the people around always have their partner around me,,, please help me interpret it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
temmyjudi:
Dear Pastor Ebankole, please I always dream of being around married couples,,, I am always the odd one that is someone without a partner, the people around always have their partner around me,,, please help me interpret it

You are lucky the lord has decided to show you,alert you what the enemies has withdrawn/taken from you.

Marriage,marital life or wedding? Forget it until this curse is removed.

Yes! The lord said it's a curse, an embargo,barrier,curse so that you never experience marital life nor been counted among those that will marry.. yoke/curse it is.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
ebankole:

You are lucky the lord has decided to show you,alert you what the enemies has withdrawn/taken from you.

Marriage,marital life or wedding? Forget it until this curse is removed.

Yes! The lord said it's a curse, an embargo,barrier,curse so that you never experience marital life nor been counted among those that will marry.. yoke/curse it is.

Bless u
So what should/ can I do?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ejiro2130(m): 1:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Dear John,

I had a couple of dreams in recent weeks and it got me really worried I had to seek your help.

Firstly, I dreamt I was in the white house with lots of people taking pictures with president Obama.

Then some days back I had another dream, I was in a bushy pathway and I saw a snake, yellow and green in color it wasn't aggressive but since it was a snake I felt I should kill it I picked up a stick but the stick wasn't hard enough so I decided to leave it.

Days later I had another dream, I was climbing up a ladder, I saw two children both wanted me to help them up, I thought they will slow me down so I left them and went alone while the children where climbing one fell but I climb to the top.

Lastly, I had this one just last night, I saw myself walking aimlessly then I saw my self in a tunnel and it was lock while I was worrying wondering how I will get out of the tunnel, a hand opened the door for me and I came out not long after I came out of the tunnel I saw the president of Ghana and we where conversation like we knew each long before now. Other people where trying to talk to him but he was only interested in me.

Kindly interpret these dreams for me,

Cheers, Henry.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Good Morning sir, please I need your interpretation...

1. I was on my way home from a football viewing center, it seemed like a major match was being played that day because I saw lot of guys also leaving at the same time. So, when I got to a lonely path I noticed that something was wrong, I looked back and noticed a flying shadow was following me, it was like a nylon or shawl, so I stopped and stretched forth my hands and gripped the shadow, immediately I did that, the weather changed and it became windy. As I held on to the thing, I started praying that the vengeance of Lord should fall on whosoever sent that thing to me and that the thing should go back to the sender. By this time the weather was really harsh and the thing was already about to be carried away, but my hands. So, I released it and it was carried straight into the sky, immediately the weather became normal.
When I got home, it was already daybreak. So, as I was about to open the door, a young lady about 25/30 accosted me, as she was talking, another lady that looked and dressed like her also came and stood by her said. The lady said 'It is about time for you to die, you have lived long enough', I told her I cannot die, but I will live. As I was praying, she was still there looking at me, I became angry and threw a stone at her, but it didnt affect her, then she became angry and attacked me, then we started fighting, I had to bite her and the fight continued, until I forced myself to wake up from sleep because the result could be disastrous because I was already being weak...

2. I was in a house with a family that I don't know, but in the dream I knew them. In fact the house was ours but they were occupying it like it was theirs and i was living like a stranger there. So, I saw my niece with one woman, in the dream she had the face of my aunt, but she was the mother of the father of the baby, I was wondering what the woman was doing with the baby since we have been the one taking care of the baby. I noticed that the baby was not looking normal, her eyes were closing and she was laughing anyhow. If anyone touches her, she would just be laughing. I decided not to go anywhere because of the baby, so anywhere the woman goes, i followed them. So as we were going together, the woman went to a canteen to talk, I was so tired and decided to go back home, as I was going I was thinking about the baby, I just had a feeling that something was not right with the baby, so I had to call my mother and tell her that something was wrong with the baby, I really don't know what she said...

3. I had this dream some days back, my younger sister was about to go out in the middle of the night, it was as if something bad was going on in the area, so my mother had to call her and told her to go inside, she did not answer, so my mother called me to talk to her, as I went to meet her, I noticed that she was not herself and she looked like she was in a trance, when I spoke to her, she accepted to stay back, as I just went back inside to continue what i was doing or do something, in less than 2 minutes, I came back and saw that the girl had gone out, I asked my mother how come, she said she doesnt know and she just left. I was furious and had to go out to look for her, but I couldnt find her...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Dear. Pst. Bankole,

I really appreciate ur services on this tread. The lord will grant u more grace in JESUS Name. Amen

1. Please, I had a dream where i was with my mother and someone else (i think the person was my brother). We were looking at a big green building in a neighborhood. It appeared to be the biggest building there, but it seemed like the owner did not finish building it. It remained the roof to be completed but people were residing in it.

My mom said to me that the owner has been building the house for years and his kids have been begging him to complete it but maybe he doesn't have the money to complete it.

2. It appeared like my brother and i were going to either attend an occasion or were close to a place where a party was taking place.

I saw a few Nigerian celebrities who were going to occasion. They had on the similar outfit. They all wore black and white blazers with yellow trousers.

Someone sent my brother on an errand to hand a letter to someone in the party and we both went. We both had on white native outfits but the white native outfit i had on was the one i no longer wear in reality.

Please this is the second i have dreamt of wearing all white to an occasion.

In my previous dream i had on all white suit and shoes and some people at the occasion also dressed in all white.

I kept wondering why we all dressed similarly.

Thank u very much
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Morning ebankole...more blessings n grace

I had a dream dat I was with a collegue. He now told me dat one of his bosses had a job for me(designing) so wen he gave me, I started d job n was working at night wen suddenly my friend called n told me dat his boss wud b needing d work d next day( n it was like 3hrs left to d next day). I don't know why but I got so panicked or shud I say afraid cos I still had some work to do but at same time I knew I was up for d task. Work was not complete so I had to contact my friend again to know hw he does it for his boss so he now told me. I went bak to d laptop den I woke up

Thanks..blessings
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
temmyjudi:

So what should/ can I do?

You will embark on what I call... personalise deliverance.

Now with psalm 119 and 121 and Joel 2;28 will pray this prayer every night for 7days;

Powers of marital yoke,embargo that's vowed that I will not experience marital life ,fire of God visit their source of powers and destroy it in the name of jesus-

What ever the lord says? Do let's know. And whether or not make sure u get in touch after 7days.
This yoke must be broken now!
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
s3nn2x:
Good Morning sir, please I need your interpretation...

1. I was on my way home from a football viewing center, it seemed like a major match was being played that day because I saw lot of guys also leaving at the same time. So, when I got to a lonely path I noticed that something was wrong, I looked back and noticed a flying shadow was following me, it was like a nylon or shawl, so I stopped and stretched forth my hands and gripped the shadow, immediately I did that, the weather changed and it became windy. As I held on to the thing, I started praying that the vengeance of Lord should fall on whosoever sent that thing to me and that the thing should go back to the sender. By this time the weather was really harsh and the thing was already about to be carried away, but my hands. So, I released it and it was carried straight into the sky, immediately the weather became normal.
When I got home, it was already daybreak. So, as I was about to open the door, a young lady about 25/30 accosted me, as she was talking, another lady that looked and dressed like her also came and stood by her said. The lady said 'It is about time for you to die, you have lived long enough', I told her I cannot die, but I will live. As I was praying, she was still there looking at me, I became angry and threw a stone at her, but it didnt affect her, then she became angry and attacked me, then we started fighting, I had to bite her and the fight continued, until I forced myself to wake up from sleep because the result could be disastrous because I was already being weak...

2. I was in a house with a family that I don't know, but in the dream I knew them. In fact the house was ours but they were occupying it like it was theirs and i was living like a stranger there. So, I saw my niece with one woman, in the dream she had the face of my aunt, but she was the mother of the father of the baby, I was wondering what the woman was doing with the baby since we have been the one taking care of the baby. I noticed that the baby was not looking normal, her eyes were closing and she was laughing anyhow. If anyone touches her, she would just be laughing. I decided not to go anywhere because of the baby, so anywhere the woman goes, i followed them. So as we were going together, the woman went to a canteen to talk, I was so tired and decided to go back home, as I was going I was thinking about the baby, I just had a feeling that something was not right with the baby, so I had to call my mother and tell her that something was wrong with the baby, I really don't know what she said...

3. I had this dream some days back, my younger sister was about to go out in the middle of the night, it was as if something bad was going on in the area, so my mother had to call her and told her to go inside, she did not answer, so my mother called me to talk to her, as I went to meet her, I noticed that she was not herself and she looked like she was in a trance, when I spoke to her, she accepted to stay back, as I just went back inside to continue what i was doing or do something, in less than 2 minutes, I came back and saw that the girl had gone out, I asked my mother how come, she said she doesnt know and she just left. I was furious and had to go out to look for her, but I couldnt find her...

Thank you jesus for these revelation!

The lord said there's been a monitoring spirit working against you and listen, henceforth cease from staying out in the night and or watching football at such odd hour(s) as there are spirits that operates during this time of the night or those that are addicted to football.

Now the dream, the lord said yes a monitoring spirit has been working against you/your life.
The lord said, and but today he's destroyed this without powers monitoring and troubling your life but not the one within.
As the lord said there are some powers that operates within where u dwell and or within the family , its called domestic powers and this powers dwells inside/within someone very very close to you...oh what a deep one we have here...well the revelation continue thou.....

....the lord said there is a girl or someone within the family that's adopted by your parent(if u are not aware of this,you sure u want to seek the truth NOW!) or rather someone who seems to be living with you that's not really your blood sister or something as such.
The lord said, this is one with strange character, with strange spirit or something abnormal (you doubting this? Then go and find out elsewhere), this is one with a evil spirit dwelling within her and this powers are operating against and within the family and the dream continues again....

Now, listen and listen well, this is it, there you have it,where the spirit dwells!
If you doubt this please I beg you try as much as u can and take that sister of yours to a powerful,true man of God and seek the truth...I stand by my word(s).

The lord said within her lies/dwell some powerful spirit and these spirit operate within her to attack the family and as for you..? If not for your prayers and relationship with God..? I doubt if you'd be alive today.

May the lord bear me witness..
Bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Whoa!!!

This is really deep.

I don't even know what to do next.

Although, the said girl has been having difficulties, like now she has been looking for admission for over 7 years and she hasnt been admitted, while her mates have graduated and presently working, but she doesnt seem to care...now, I am really lost. We all know she has issues, but not up to this, as for the adopted part, mehn, I don't know oooo....

Thanks!!!

But the truth is that of all my siblings, she is the one that is mostly always with me in my dreams...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kunmius:
Dear. Pst. Bankole,

I really appreciate ur services on this tread. The lord will grant u more grace in JESUS Name. Amen

1. Please, I had a dream where i was with my mother and someone else (i think the person was my brother). We were looking at a big green building in a neighborhood. It appeared to be the biggest building there, but it seemed like the owner did not finish building it. It remained the roof to be completed but people were residing in it.

My mom said to me that the owner has been building the house for years and his kids have been begging him to complete it but maybe he doesn't have the money to complete it.

2. It appeared like my brother and i were going to either attend an occasion or were close to a place where a party was taking place.

I saw a few Nigerian celebrities who were going to occasion. They had on the similar outfit. They all wore black and white blazers with yellow trousers.

Someone sent my brother on an errand to hand a letter to someone in the party and we both went. We both had on white native outfits but the white native outfit i had on was the one i no longer wear in reality.

Please this is the second i have dreamt of wearing all white to an occasion.

In my previous dream i had on all white suit and shoes and some people at the occasion also dressed in all white.

I kept wondering why we all dressed similarly.

Thank u very much

Amen!!
To your dreams now.

You are both the building and the said man in the dream.
Now, what is the lord saying...?
The lord said you've began and you must finish,what is the building? The building is your heavenly home,blessing and the physical manifestation of what's presently happening in your life right now.
What are these? The lord said the moment u heeded to his words and offer him your offering or tithe he blessed you,answered you, honoured you et al and hence manifestation of prosperity and some in expected/undeserved favour from him et al.

But listen, the lord said he's almost done as he's about to bless you more and finish that house....(complete; your blessing,favour,honour and more and more benefit that comes with offering him your tithe et al).
So what is the message here..? I can see u are making progress now,things are moving now,the lord is blessing you but u must offer the lord more of (tithe/offering) so that your blessing,favour,honour and these good plans of yours shall boost and enjoy more grace/favour and or expand in manifestation.
In essence..? It's simply, give and receive, the more your build for the lord the more he in return builds for you and expand your blessing.

White means; honour or glory.
The lord said you and your brother seems to be doing fine doing things together.
But are both brothers among those honour ones? And why are you both been sent an errand instead of being respected or placed in high esteem? What something is wrong somewhere and that? You want to find out now!
Because the lord just acknowledge that both brothers are among the honour,glorious and favoured ones but what's downgrading this glory? Hmmmm you really want to find out if u must both enjoy/experience your full glory/potentials
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
EOOJ:
Morning ebankole...more blessings n grace

I had a dream dat I was with a collegue. He now told me dat one of his bosses had a job for me(designing) so wen he gave me, I started d job n was working at night wen suddenly my friend called n told me dat his boss wud b needing d work d next day( n it was like 3hrs left to d next day). I don't know why but I got so panicked or shud I say afraid cos I still had some work to do but at same time I knew I was up for d task. Work was not complete so I had to contact my friend again to know hw he does it for his boss so he now told me. I went bak to d laptop den I woke up

Thanks..blessings

Thank you jesus!
For thy glory has fully returned and ye shall be honour and favour, for thy lord has heard thy cries.
Thank you jesus.

The lord said you better be ready for he's ready to surprise,bombard you with blessing in such a way that u will be caught un-aware and won't be able to handle but at the end? You fear and these unexpected blessing shall not pass you by nor taken away from you for its yours and yours it is.

The lord said you should/must brace up for ye shall be call upon and bless and this might manifest in form of what u have no single idea about nor know what to do but at the end..? It shall be well and this blessing shall not pass you by.

I'm so thankful and happy for you, honestly.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
ebankole:

Thank you jesus!
For thy glory has fully returned and ye shall be honour and favour, for thy lord has heard thy cries.
Thank you jesus.

The lord said you better be ready for he's ready to surprise,bombard you with blessing in such a way that u will be caught un-aware and won't be able to handle but at the end? You fear and these unexpected blessing shall not pass you by nor taken away from you for its yours and yours it is.

The lord said you should/must brace up for ye shall be call upon and bless and this might manifest in form of what u have no single idea about nor know what to do but at the end..? It shall be well and this blessing shall not pass you by.

I'm so thankful and happy for you, honestly.
Bless u

Infact am speechless...with a teary heart. I pray for more of His grace to see me through.

Thank you ebankole...God bless u immensely
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls sir interprete i dreamt i saw my parents escorted me to a busstop where i took a bike to visit a friend of mine who had accident when we are going i told him to stop cause i saw a gun with him and i got down but he was still after me so i boarded the bike again when we got a public area i got down and was looking for where to hide den i saw an old class mate who told me she would get another bike for me we searched but i didnt see den the same bike man came and pointed a gun at me and shoot but i dont feel a thing and he was arrested in dat dream den i moved from dat place to see a friend of mine who was sick i met him on the road and he told me dat is it now am bringing his food dat i should take his shoe i took it and cleaned it while i was holding a cooler of rice
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:38am On Jan 31, 2015
funkeabosede:
pls sir interprete i dreamt i saw my parents escorted me to a busstop where i took a bike to visit a friend of mine who had accident when we are going i told him to stop cause i saw a gun with him and i got down but he was still after me so i boarded the bike again when we got a public area i got down and was looking for where to hide den i saw an old class mate who told me she would get another bike for me we searched but i didnt see den the same bike man came and pointed a gun at me and shoot but i dont feel a thing and he was arrested in dat dream den i moved from dat place to see a friend of mine who was sick i met him on the road and he told me dat is it now am bringing his food dat i should take his shoe i took it and cleaned it while i was holding a cooler of rice

The lord said your inherited/foundational powers/attacks was what brought or forced you to seek God and surrender yourself or life to you.

The lord said, for so long you've been hated,despised,rejected,pushed and consider worthy both within and without and all around you, and everyone seems to detest you,longed for your downfall.

But and now the lord said for ye troubles,pains,battle,rejection,depression,inherited attacks led thee to christ and now ye had been confronting,fight one battle to another and now the lord said ye shall run no more,ye shall fear no more,ye shall never again be trouble,manipulate nor defeated, for thy lord as given thee victory over your enemies/contenders/attackers.

The lord said u used to or rather thought you could run or distance yourself from these problems,inherited attacks,hatred around you but u were wrong... but hear this; the lord said for ye fears has been casted away,your contenders powerless over thee,your enemies silenced and your attackers arrested by his power/heavenly host(s)(warrior) and now here is your victory.

The lord said ye shall be connected, favour,love,honour,respected,counted among human and or freed ones.

Your persistent in prayers and refusing to compromise your walk with God,prayers et al has finally paid-off.
Congrats and I hope and pray u remain in christ and cease not praying all the time.
Congrats once again and bless u.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 4:06am On Jan 31, 2015
ebankole:

The lord said your inherited/foundational powers/attacks was what brought or forced you to seek God and surrender yourself or life to you.

The lord said, for so long you've been hated,despised,rejected,pushed and consider worthy both within and without and all around you, and everyone seems to detest you,longed for your downfall.

But and now the lord said for ye troubles,pains,battle,rejection,depression,inherited attacks led thee to christ and now ye had been confronting,fight one battle to another and now the lord said ye shall run no more,ye shall fear no more,ye shall never again be trouble,manipulate nor defeated, for thy lord as given thee victory over your enemies/contenders/attackers.

The lord said u used to or rather thought you could run or distance yourself from these problems,inherited attacks,hatred around you but u were wrong... but hear this; the lord said for ye fears has been casted away,your contenders powerless over thee,your enemies silenced and your attackers arrested by his power/heavenly host(s)(warrior) and now here is your victory.

The lord said ye shall be connected, favour,love,honour,respected,counted among human and or freed ones.

Your persistent in prayers and refusing to compromise your walk with God,prayers et al has finally paid-off.
Congrats and I hope and pray u remain in christ and cease not praying all the time.
Congrats once again and bless u.
Amen thank u sir am grateful for all ur help
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2015
In my dream, me & friends were walking down the road, so we saw a madman, so as we want to bypass the madman, he now hold my beards, so I struggle to get myself out and run, he also ran after me,just to touch my beards, but he did not chase my friends bcus they don't have beards, so I was running very fast and the madman chasing, so I stopped and stone him but the stone I picked was not to big, and I started running again, he did no catchup with me till I woke up,
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2015
Gud morning @ebankole. Ps kindly help me with the interpretation of this dream.
I was in a big church compound. Instantly, the electricity power was restored. But the security men were complaining that there was no security house for them to hide or stay.
God bles u .
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2015
WarRLaY:
In my dream, me & friends were walking down the road, so we saw a madman, so as we want to bypass the madman, he now hold my beards, so I struggle to get myself out and run, he also ran after me,just to touch my beards, but he did not chase my friends bcus they don't have beards, so I was running very fast and the madman chasing, so I stopped and stone him but the stone I picked was not to big, and I started running again, he did no catchup with me till I woke up,

Learn to pray often and focus your prayers on ; lord ,fight my battle for me.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Dreal1247:
Gud morning @ebankole. Ps kindly help me with the interpretation of this dream.
I was in a big church compound. Instantly, the electricity power was restored. But the security men were complaining that there was no security house for them to hide or stay.
God bles u .

The bible says;
Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

The lord said none can save any except LORD for both the security men and those they watch over are in his hands.

Why is this message for you? In the lord alone put your trust,in him alone rely upon.
I can see the lord seeking for your attention,personal with him,love and service to him and in return willing to be your God and provide all your needs et al.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
remove
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by glory200: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
scene 1: i dreamt that three poo-poo in one room at home and i was now saying in that dream that who poo in these place that i know now that there are spirits here that i said it
scene 2: i also dreamt that i was with my mum and one other girl but my mum was the person driving the car. then we stopped to buy some stuffs on the way then were we are to pass we saw some people blocking the way all of a sudden when we bought our stuffs the people had already blocked the way so we begged the people to let us pass so they allowed us pass, then i was now hearing them saying that how can these woman be driving these car, then in that night some people came to our house in that dream and my mum was like nobody should go downstairs but my brother went and the people there were now trying to beat him so me and that girl stopped them from beating him.
scene 3: i had these dream but it has been quite of long now i dreamt that i saw like a woman coming out of a bed in one of a room in my house and the woman came out with her backside but i did not see her face
scene 4: i also dreamt that i was in a church and a man was laying hands on people then all of a sudden i just saw that he put on earrings i now said that why his these man putting on earring that i would not allow him to lay his hands on me so i ran away
scene 5:i also dreamt that these man was angry and he collected my phone in the dream and i was begging him to give me my phone. i knew these man in real life
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole

Good day and God's continued blessings and protection

kindly help me with the meaning of this dream I had this afternoon:

Scene 1:
I met a former roommate from University days. He is based abroad in the dream (and in real life also). I was surprised he came back as he told me previously that he would settle permanently over there (also in real life). Ever since he told me of his increasing spiritual life and fruitfulness in Christ I am always happy to hear or see him (real life and in the dream). So I told him that I would take him to see his father's property that was divided into two to make way for a highway (it seemed I was involved in the project). I could see his name on the door of the office. he said he has to take care of his father's estate hence he came back. In my mind I wondered that the father must have been very rich and now he decided to come back to manage his affairs instead of allowing it to wither while remains abroad on his own

Scene 2:
I was telling a classmate from University days based in US (actually the best student in our class that made 1st class) that I recently rejected an invitation for an interview. that I applied for three different positions but was invited for a smaller position that I never applied for hence my rejection. He said nothing about it. When I told him how the firm described itself as an "instutionalized startup" he said it's strange and contradictory and I told him that was my feeling also. I then described to him the firm's intended interview style and process. (everything about the job is as in real life except about telling the guy) There was this email forum (also in real life) we have that is strictly for old classmates use and they were all exchanging ideas and asking the guy about job placement and he was advising them. suddenly we noticed an intruder introducing himself and making enquiries. We were aghast at his "breaking" into the forum confidence and wondered how he did that (in my mind, I knew exactly how it happened; like we stepped down from a car to pack things out and left the doors open and he sneaked in). we immediately wanted to cut him off since we can but my friend said we should allow him that he has something himself likes and would benefit from. (something like a scarce music label). I was then reading a novel and at a stage it was describing lesbian sexuality between two popular American artistes. I was aghast and could not believe it. I started to read it again to confirm it. when it seemed so, I stopped and cast the book away

Scene 3:
I was at a crusade and the Rev Fr was warning about my younger brother's activities and that he needs to be careful. Later a friend of ours (a lady with prophetic gift) told me that the Rev Fr said I should take an eye glasses my brother bought and smash it to pieces for a starter. that I have to act to save him (some thing like that)

The lord said he might(the said friend of yours) come around soon for such particular reason or something related that.
This might happen sooner or later but the reason the talking to you is that through these he want to bless you and or connect you.
Above all..? The lord said the said friends as something in his hands to offer you: favour or blessing.

The lord said you are one that connected but seems not to be making use of the connection, the lord said yes indeed the said film you rejected has nothing much offer in terms of what u truly deserve.

The lord said if you will make use of your connection and stop limiting that strength or potentials,influence...speak out and seek? the lord said you shall find for truly what one take for granted is what others longs and desires, the lord said do not let any or stranger in/take advantage what u deserve.
The lord said speak now,voice out now, do not delay for ye are indeed connected but and delay might be dangerous hence a stranger taking what belongs to you.

You are a leader, within you lies the gift or calling.

The eye glasses means, that you is heading the wrong path or something isn't just right in his life that needs to be fixed by your word of encouragement,counselling,inspiration...in fact that lord has just confirmed that he needs your counselling and words of wisdom for his way/path are not pleasing before the almighty one.
As the eye glass means,wrong sight or path while this need to be change means, you need to change his ways/help him(glasses) with your words of wisdom and or by drawing him aright,encourage him et al...in essence? he needs you more than you need him as you are a source of inspiration,blessing et al to his life.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tranglatar:

Thank you so much for allowing HIM to use you to provide lead and direction

As per the bold above, very right, especially with respect to connection But then how do I know who to voice out to/ talk to/ Speak to, to avoid talking to the wrong person. sometimes they may just be waiting to laugh at and mock one in times of need
I'll ask HIM in prayers

thank you so much and God bless and keep you

Exactly, seek the lord concerning this, in fact i'd suggest you write down each names on a sheet of paper and ask the lord to choose one or more for you.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
kindly interprete sir, my wife dreamt she was in a ceremony and saw 3 children drinking fanta and the person sharing it gave her half so she said she don't want.so she started picking the cover because there was promo so an old woman was asking her what does she want to use the cover for.my wife said she don't know,So the old woman said she will soon die and kept asking my wife to tell her the use of the bottle cover.my wife got angry and trow the cover away.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by glory200: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
glory200:
scene 1: i dreamt that three poo-poo in one room at home and i was now saying in that dream that who poo in these place that i know now that there are spirits here that i said it
scene 2: i also dreamt that i was with my mum and one other girl but my mum was the person driving the car. then we stopped to buy some stuffs on the way then were we are to pass we saw some people blocking the way all of a sudden when we bought our stuffs the people had already blocked the way so we begged the people to let us pass so they allowed us pass, then i was now hearing them saying that how can these woman be driving these car, then in that night some people came to our house in that dream and my mum was like nobody should go downstairs but my brother went and the people there were now trying to beat him so me and that girl stopped them from beating him.
scene 3: i had these dream but it has been quite of long now i dreamt that i saw like a woman coming out of a bed in one of a room in my house and the woman came out with her backside but i did not see her face
scene 4: i also dreamt that i was in a church and a man was laying hands on people then all of a sudden i just saw that he put on earrings i now said that why his these man putting on earring that i would not allow him to lay his hands on me so i ran away
scene 5:i also dreamt that these man was angry and he collected my phone in the dream and i was begging him to give me my phone. i knew these man in real life
PLS INTERPRERT EBANKOLE
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2015
kkoffo:
kindly interprete sir, my wife dreamt she was in a ceremony and saw 3 children drinking fanta and the person sharing it gave her half so she said she don't want.so she started picking the cover because there was promo so an old woman was asking her what does she want to use the cover for.my wife said she don't know,So the old woman said she will soon die and kept asking my wife to tell her the use of the bottle cover.my wife got angry and trow the cover away.

What a woman with a glorious destiny and glory but the enemies,fear won't allow to maximise,explore,enjoy,established this glory.

The lord said she's a glorious one, such that the lord's destined to feed others,see opportunities where none could,become wealthy and BIG in life. In fact the lord has destined her to be successful in whatever she might lay her hands upon,plan to achieve; be it in business,investment et al and with such an inner sight to see opportunity(s) where none could,to make it BIG why others are struggling make it or survive..wow! But what went wrong and what is clipping these potentials/glory in her? Fear,fear and fear and foundational fear or strong hold powers has been hijacking these glory/potentials in her so that she wont be as wealthy,glorious and or change the status of her family's names. She is like a BIG tree in the lord has planted to uplift her family name.
In fact your wife a another potential Mr alakija but foundational powers won't allow her to nor let her see/discover the wealth/glory within her hence fear and limited by these powers.

You doubting this? Seat her down and or investigate her or better still study her u will discover you are living with a great (but clipped) wealthy woman who know how business can be run, who sees opportunities where none sees nothing.
What a glorious woman? Be the enemies has refused to allow her be! Hmmm
It's well.
Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.