Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517367 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
ebankole:
You are in the midst of both known & unknown enemies-this is serious,U need a total deliverance.
Start from given ur life to christ 1st
. though I went for a 3 days program at RCCG and since then I have not seen them again. Some year's ago, precisely 2008, a school son of mine died. and I had a dream that I was celebrating my birthday and he came to me and gave me a burnt birthday card. plan what does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ogobabe: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ ebonkole & Johnwell you guys are doing a great job- To God be all the Glory!
I had a weird dream last week phased into 2 scenes.
Scene one: I was held captive by a group of people that had scissors type hands like the Johnny Depp movie- Edward Sciccorhands. The evil people had already hanged and sliced a few people, I was on the floor scared and waiting for my turn. Somehow I managed to escape by climbing out of the room and took an elevator going up. When the elevator closed I saw two of the scissorhands people in the lift with me, one grabbed hold of me from behind I eventually realised they were protecting me. I managed to escape with their help.
Scene two: I was walking and walked past Former President Obansanjo sweeping the floor. I thought in my mind “this can’t be true, how can someone can so mighty be sweeping the floor?”; I concluded that he was pretending”.

I also had a two phased dream yesterday.
Scene one: I found myself in a learning institution studying what seems to be A Level Maths (in real I am a graduate and did my A levels over 6 years ago). I found myself helping my course mate who found the course hard.

Scene two: I was in a house with lots of people I’m not sure why we were there perhaps a party. A group of boys stole my hand bag I tried to get it back but they had knifes with them so I retreated. I managed to get a few people to help my cause and somehow (I can’t remember) we were able to get my bag out.

I’m sorry for the long narration I just wanted to make sure I’ve explained what I can remember. What could my dream mean?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
@tranglatar
None can interpret dreams except GOD,it take his grace & voice to do that.
Its not logical or academical. Inshort its a calling.
Each dream has its voice and massage,hence,the my consistences on here if not sure i ought to have run out of these interpretations.
Some dream requires prayer while some meditation(s).

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Simran94
I guess that wasn't enough,don't u think? ~I'm saying this because you dreams has said it all or rather(thru these dreams ofcos)but.the obvious thing here is that God showed u what it is as at now.
Perhaps,you wanna apply/go for a serious deliverance this time.
This isn't me,its the solution u dream/this attack require
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
@tranglatar
Put not your trust in men.
Your dreams are long but are not infact"obviously"
The dirts & all that means,God showed u his mind/heart.
This person is deceptive(u might not know these)and don't even think for once any help will come from him clearly ur help won't just come from him nor is he willing to help u at all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Ogobabe
The captive of the mighty shall be deliver indeed.
Be thankful for u first dream.

2nd dream,the rich also cry so dn't think all is well with all,often wat we see isn't what is it.

the last 2,obviously u are a lady?Bag represent tool or one's belongin-thank God for fightin for u.
As for seein ursef in former skul...?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
.... pray God to finish what he's started to withdraw u frm past glory that u want to witness new glory.
Obviously,u ar stil undergoin spiritual warfare,bt.God he's been fightin for u indid hence,the rest of ur dreams.
Tel God u dont wnt to see urself in the past no more that u wnt to move forward.U ar under grace PRAY now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
-Sinran94
This is why i insist that we don't share past or long ago dreams.As things might av changed so as to prevent un-necessary BP
Anyways,if thats the case &u see them no mor ever since then-Lets thank God.

When did u had this ur last dream?
This is quite important now to assertain what is it with u as at now.
thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ebankole
Thanks
God
Bless you
And
Empower
U
With
D
Holy
Spirit

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mum4all: @ebankole
Thanks
God
Bless you
And
Empower
U
With
D
Holy
Spirit
And you too.In million folds these shall be yours as well.
Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Tranglatar
Indeed The Lord is good.
As for these dreams,its well.What's important now is that these are past & above God rescued u from her whatever the case might be.
Ofcos,u ain't missin anythin at all.
These recent dreams are just more of warnings-& instructions u know only God knows what's before that we don't know?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ogobabe: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=ebankole]@Ogobabe
The captive of the mighty shall be deliver indeed.
Be thankful for u first dream.
2nd dream,the rich also cry so dn't think all is well with all,often wat we see isn't what is it.
the last 2,obviously u are a lady?Bag represent tool or one's belongin-thank God for fightin for u.

Thanks for explaining.

I wasn't at my old school, I was in a new environment with new people but studying at a level that I would have been at 6 years ago. I found the course too easy that I was tutoring a course mate.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
@tranglatar
As for the girl u were after and the snake & whole thing-i must say wow .God was with u not to have settled with such,else? u'd av witnesd what called physical/spiritual real life attack.
&as for d pst or whoever u met on ur way?i'm often the devil appears like Gods angel.
We see thin diff.ly bt what is obvious can't
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ ebankole
Thanks so much for everything and Glory be to GOD
remain blessed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
...can't be taken away.
I don't know abt how these whole thin unfold back then nor I am in a position to put any down.
But i can assure u that God was with u not to av ended up with her.
Above all,i want to do somethin,tell God u ar a bit confuse & ask him to show u what is goin on nd wat to do.& watever u see,let me knw here.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ogobabe
What are u into now?
Perhaps u might want to consider teaching then? if not probably in the house of God.
Somewhere,somehow ur skills are needed.
But,dnt hesistate lettin it out on here if this dream persists.
Thanks.
Its well with us all-in jesus name
amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ebankole
I will do that.
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ogobabe: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thanks ebankole smiley
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by MERS(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
I had this dream.
I saw the girl I was dating in bed with another man. She was enjoying the whole act and seemed very happy. It also appeared there was another guy by the bed. Moreover, I felt I was nude in the dream. After some time, the guy appeared to ditch her off the bed and she came back begging me to forgive and take her back. I was so pained in the dream but woke up before I could say anything to her.

She is now married and we separated in a very painful manner. The dream still bothers me however.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chomlee1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
johnwell:

but your status says MALE, please correct it before i ...
Yes, am a boy but it's my elder sister that needs interpretations. She used my system ok.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chomlee1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
johnwell:

I am a woman married with 2 kids and I saw myself pregnant and in labour in a dream I had.I also see myself in the dream with successful actors and actresses, prominient nigerians often. pls what are d meanings of these?

PREGNANCY
the generic meanings of pregnancy are; sin, desire, expectancy, marine connection.

LABOUR
to dream of having labour pains signifies struggle that gives sound achievement at the end of the day
Seeing yourself with celebrity, hmm, get ready to be at the top, your pregnancy is a sign of great expectation/desires and the labour means your time has come, but you need the power of prayers and fasting to deliver that which you are carrying.
. Thanks and God Bless u real good!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls help me on ds;
I saw a snake. Of about 4ft long in my dream, I wanted to let it go but as my mind won't let me, I went back n used my shoe to match its head leaving it ½dead. But one old man appeared to me and asked me to kill the snake, so I went back to kill it, but to my surprise when I turned the snake, its stomach was transparent that I could see an offspring in it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Mers
Just thank God u didn't end up with her.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
musty001: Oka Johnwell,wat does it mean 4 somewhere 2 keep on having dreams everytime he/she sleeps and in most cases he acts like sum1 who's nt part of the dream,i.e like a viewer.

whatever it is that you saw when in this spiritual viewing mode should not be joked with. What did you saw?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Am very sorry for the long silence, it's due to some circumstances, am glad to be here again..
Brother Bankole, Thanks for keeping this thread alive, may the Almighty God empower and sustain you in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Gr8david
I thought i'd help with that particular dream.
Perhaps,Johnwell can help expanciate on that.
Its well.
@Johnwell,welcome back.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
gr8david: Pls help me on ds;
I saw a snake. Of about 4ft long in my dream, I wanted to let it go but as my mind won't let me, I went back n used my shoe to match its head leaving it ½dead. But one old man appeared to me and asked me to kill the snake, so I went back to kill it, but to my surprise when I turned the snake, its stomach was transparent that I could see an offspring in it

Hope you listened to the voice of that old man? did you kill it? if you killed it, then victory is yours!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
johnwell: Am very sorry for the long silence, it's due to some circumstances, am glad to be here again..
Brother Bankole, Thanks for keeping this thread alive, may the Almighty God empower and sustain you in Jesus name, Amen!

Thank You and welcome back once again.
U presence and help is indeed needed here.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
chomlee1: . Thanks and God Bless u real good!

God bless you too
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
ebankole:

Thank You and welcome back once again.
U presence and help is indeed needed here.

Am really proud of You, God bless you!

MFM4REAL

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.