Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515585 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
ebankole: @Bitola
GOD showed you what is called fundamental attack.
U have what is called glorious child destinyhence,the attack.
Do this,immediately take in,join the pregnant women group in your church but if u av taken in u want to do that now.
There's this attack waiting,u want to pray against it.
Or better still join MFM & do the abov
. @Bankole,many thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Bitola
Its well with you.
If this dream was recent or a day,then,Thank God for disposing every form of satanic deposit in you.
But as u ve its been quite since such event took place Glory to God.
As for the Glorious kids,those are ur kids,ofcos,the enemies saw these hence,the reason for the attack.
Be thankful to God all d time

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2014
ebankole: @Odun4Love.
To be limited means to be enclosed or restricted.
And none,can explore or experience anything new while in the same spot.
You case is like that of been under war/spell or fear.
You ve been taking away from every form of limitations in ur life.
The dead man,is a way to tell u that its a spirit world we live him.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chidelacreme(f): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi. Please what does it mean to dream of bn in a place where two people are wedding. D first was a simple wedding I tink I was d only witnes der and I know d couple dou I don't know dem in my waking life.then d second one. And 2 days ago I dreamt of wat I can't remember only the last part where we were aware dat dey cud be snakes where we were standing then I looked up nd noticed a tiny black snake coming down frm my head I started screaming shaking for it to fall off nd I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
@chidelacreme
God took you there to see & hence,while you weren't the one doing the wedding.
The snake on you head and the tot goin tru your mind which eventually surface: You need to pray againsnt marital attack,pray against delay in marriage(incase u ain't married yet)
This is to prevent/destroy marrital attack in you life.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
@All,
Well,might be off on here for a while,the reason being that my Data will be expiring today.
But,worry not as in no time i'll be back& pls do posts you dreams here for me to help with them,today or before 12am.
Its been so fulfillin serving GOD/humanity.
But,while i'm off & u want to share ur dreams: You can PM me for myNo.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
...or digits.
I know how it is having a dream & not knownin what to do.

While i'm off @Johnwell might ofcos keep this thread alive.
For these who can afford to narates theirs on fone,why not pM me for my Num.
God will continue to lead us all,in jesus name.
Till then,~i'm here for now.
cheers

Keep these dreams coming now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
ebankole: @Bitola
Its well with you.
If this dream was recent or a day,then,Thank God for disposing every form of satanic deposit in you.
But as u ve its been quite since such event took place Glory to God.
As for the Glorious kids,those are ur kids,ofcos,the enemies saw these hence,the reason for the attack.
Be thankful to God all d time
Thank you @Ebankole, this dream just happened yesterday, thanks so much for your response, I appreciate your help, I will keep praying. Thank you Johnwell for the recent prayer points you posted as I have added them to my prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by nwafuluozoh: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
I dreamt that my belongings were stolen including the bag I always carry to the office. Pls interpret for me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
nwafuluozoh: I dreamt that my belongings were stolen including the bag I always carry to the office. Pls interpret for me.

Pray against every spirit of Job hunting,pray against spiritual,domestic robber.
Pray God that ur Job mustn't be taken from u.
Its a sign of attack or losing what's special to u.its wel
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by nwafuluozoh: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
ebankole:

Pray against every spirit of Job hunting,pray against spiritual,domestic robber.
Pray God that ur Job mustn't be taken from u.
Its a sign of attack or losing what's special to u.its wel
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Like i said earlier,~I'm here for now till 12am,Post ur dreams.

For these of U who wish to & can afford to discuss ur dreams on fone: - will remove my No. before 12am tonight,God will help us all-Amen

all PM replied now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sonnel: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
ebankole: @Sonnel
Yours fall into one.
From the first dream to the latter obviously u are still under attack.
Hmm,Brother how are u copin now financially?
Perhaps,u want to go all out for deliverance. Coz,you are havin quite huge forms of attack,makin lov,releasin,et al ar all attack.
U want to go for a deliverance-trust me.
@ebankole,I want to go for deliverance but I have not seen any mfm at my area,olodi-apapa.I even dreamt last nite dat,I was sleeping on a bed in d village wen I opened my eyes,I saw cobwebs hanging all over d walls and ceiling above me,so I tried 2 use big soup spoon 2 remove it,instead d spoon got fixed 2d conwebs.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
@sonnel
All you dreams indicate serious and spiritual attack manifesting into physical.
This is why i laff at those that belief dreams are just nothing or unreal.
I can assure u MFM is locatable.
Don't restrict youreslf to your area,search,seek for any branch of MFM-my brother,U really need to take this risk and save urself.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sonnel: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks brother,I saw ur number and i will definately call u 2 enquire more. I must confess dat am not living up 2 expectation.I bliv I'll get my delivarance soon by d grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2014
I had a dream that my ex-boyfriend died and even after he died, I could still hear him saying to me that he loves me. still in my dream, I felt his presence everywhere I went as though he was walking with me. pls what does that mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2014
sonnel: Thanks brother,I saw ur number and i will definately call u 2 enquire more. I must confess dat am not living up 2 expectation.I bliv I'll get my delivarance soon by d grace of God.
. pls can you send me his number, would be so grateful.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pls sum1 help interprete this two diff dreams (1)wat does it mean for one to be an m.c in a wedding (2) wat does it mean 4 sum1 see himself buying fresh fish in the dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pls when you see white Hen in your dre
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
sonnel: Thanks brother,I saw ur number and i will definately call u 2 enquire more. I must confess dat am not living up 2 expectation.I bliv I'll get my delivarance soon by d grace of God.
pls can u help me with d number.tnx
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Gdmorni n happy Sunday Sir,
Pls help me on ds;
I saw a snake. Of about 4ft long in my dream, I wanted to let it go but as my mind won't let me, I went back n used my shoe to match its head leaving it ½dead. But one old man appeared to me and asked me to kill the snake, so I went back to kill it, but to my surprise when I turned the snake, its stomach was transparent that I could see an offspring in it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Happy sunday to all
Plz interpret dis dream for me, I was in the dream and I found myself in bus, carrying native eggs of abt 6, some guy sitting before me was counting money but I was busy safeguarding d eggs and we were scared that armed robber might stop nd rob us, the nextthing was I saw my self in a school compound still holding the eggs but one broke so I looked for nylon and tired it and were cursing pple for breaking d egg for me. Pls wat does it mean. Thks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:13am On Sep 08, 2014
Simran94: I had a dream that my ex-boyfriend died and even after he died, I could still hear him saying to me that he loves me. still in my dream, I felt his presence everywhere I went as though he was walking with me. pls what does that mean?
Forgo him as any attempt to get back to him might cripple u goal.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:15am On Sep 08, 2014
It feels great to be back again.
At dawn by his grace i will be here to help with these dreams-by his grace.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2014
ebankole:

Elaborate
I had a dream, in the dream I saw myself in a completed mansion (I usually dream of uncompleted house in the past) and in the mansion, another small building was attached to it but I refused making use of. The restroom in there. Later I saw my mums brothers In my sitting room with elders exchanging pleasantries.( Afternoon dream)

For a second time I also had the dream inside the beautiful Mansion with double sitting room. I was trying to switch off the bright light shinning in the room, saying it would save energy but could not find the switch. Water was flowing everywhere in the taps so I started mopping the floor and it looked clean.Again my mums brothers came in with an Uncle that is dead, he came with a pink george wrapper as a gift For me. My dead dad was also in the room but said nothing and was distant. I noticed on. The table was two blue band butter bread. And a cake eaten. (Dream was around 10.30 am in the morning)

2. I dreamt I was cooking jollof rice, like a party and all my siblings were rejoicing and asking for more food with the fish I fried. Large fried fish that kept multiplying.

3. What does killing large insects mean? The insects were big and rushing towards me but I was killing them aas they came.

4. I saw an old man veryupset because I refused to marry him. He was giving me Reasons why I should Marry him But a younger guy gave me reasons why I shouldleave the old man. And I told the Old man I won't marry him

5. I wrote an exam, I failed the maths question but When result Came I scored higher than all myfriends and peers. I scored 116 over 100. But in. Real life they are ahead of me each time I Compare myself to them.

Lastly what does fresh fish mean? I went fishing but. Saw Dirty water with fish in it and. Humans swimming in the river with the fish? I wanted to go into it but couldn't.
please help interpret.
Godbless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2014
ebankole: It feels great to be back again.
At dawn by his grace i will be here to help with these dreams-by his grace.

Wellcome on board and full filled week for U and mk God guard U to inteprete the dreams very well and correctly.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2014
@Esonnuu

Doin an M.C& buyin fresh fish:
1,to stand out,a callin,gift.
Buyin a fresh fish;meanin the m.c is somethin new& a must paid for.
This is somethin new approachin,u seem av been prayin for what to do or direction,here somethin new(newGift) has com
Pray God to open ur eye nd as u do u wil av more dream for a clearer vison
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2014
@Sahara1
Are u married?
If not,God is tellin u,to start over again,the hen represents,a new thin that needs time to grow into somtin great,a new relationship wit a good foundation.
You hand on him is a symbol or like sayin this is him indeed.
But if u are married,then the lord is sayin thins ar ganna change for better in that...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2014
@sahara1

....for beta in dat relationshp & u ganna sing a new song.
the layin on hand is a praya answa,sayin:be stil
Be either ways from above learn to b patient.As a sayin goes,a chick/hen dat deosn't die young will surely live to eat fat maize
inshort its a praya answerd
D man of God's hnds means,grace to receive is
urs
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2014
gr8david
Killin a BIG snake means;
Killin ur problem at its surface bt ignorin it source is so dangerous nd thats what u did.
You must ask for to visit ur/its foundation & uproot it wholly.
Victory is near bt u have to fight/pray harder or direct ur prayers arite.
Lastly,If u av an addiction,quite it completely &not unwholly.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
@Mum4all
Do nt embark on any journey or trip for nw.
The eggs signifies,investment,treasures,expectations,plans et al
It seems u are expectin somethin or waitin for somethin to manifest,Bt becarful wher u go or the location u chose to b 1 of these days.
Above al,reduce ur trust/wher u go wit frnds or pple,b conscous al d time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.