Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515580 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
TAKING IT BY FORCE PART FIVE

Aggressive Praise Worship
1. My name, my virtue, jump out of every evil location, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any creature or location holding my destiny and glory, release them and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. My buried blessings, resurrect by fire in the name of Jesus
4. Any serpent holding my destiny, vomit them now and die, in the name of Jesus. .
5. Strange gods, assigned against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Evil loads, assigned against me, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
7. Celebrations of the enemies, over my life, turn to lamentation, in the name of Jesus.
8. Laughter of my enemies, turn to tears, in the name of Jesus.
9. I uproot every sickness and diseases from my body now, in the name of Jesus.
10. My adversaries shall end in chaos, shame and confusion, in the name of Jesus.
11. Holy Ghost, bulldoze obstacles from my pathway, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every plan of demotion, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
13. O heavens, arise, thunder against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
14. O God of Elijah, arise and make me a mysterious wonder, in the name of Jesus.
15. O heavens, thunder against all demons enforcing curses in my life, in the name of Jesus.
16. Holy Ghost fire, unload me, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every power assigned to turn my glory to shame, die in the name of Jesus.
18. Every power challenging my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
19. Every power mocking my God, die in the name of Jesus.
20. I move from glory to glory, from strength to strength, from grace to grace, from favour to favour by fire, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every evil power using my glory to shine, die in the name of Jesus.
22. Miracles that will wipe out my past ridicule, manifest, in the name of Jesus.
23. I shall not see shame, I shall not see demotion, I shall not see defeat, in the name of Jesus.
24. Uncommon and extraordinary testimony, locate me, in the name of Jesus.
25. My Father, do what will make me to forget past years of pain, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every Jordan of stagnancy and frustration, divide now, in the name of Jesus.
27. My Father, empower my angels of blessings to breakthrough now, in the name of Jesus.
28. Powers planting curses in my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
29. Any problems in my life, caused by using my hair as a baby, die, in the name of Jesus.
30. Dark powers, supervising my problems, die, in the name of Jesus.
31. Powers planted in my childhood, to trouble my future, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.
32. Satanic investments in the foundations of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
33. Every witchcraft power, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
34. I release my star from voodoo or fetish powers, in the name of Jesus.
35. Woe unto every power assigned to stagnate me, in the name of Jesus.
36. Let the candle of the wicked be put out, in the name of Jesus.
37. O thou that troubleth the Israel of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today.
38. Every enemy of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
39. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in Jesus’ name.
40. Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
O STARS OF HEAVEN, FIGHT FOR ME

Aggressive Praise Worship
1. O Lord, let my words matter in heaven, in Jesus’ name
2. O Lord, promote me to fight in the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus.
3. All the champions of evil, I stone your foreheads, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, let the stars fight against every witchcraft bird assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let the sword of the Lord, arise and dislodge every evil programme in the heavens, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any power opposing the purpose of God for my life, be shifted away, in the name of Jesus.
7. All satanic investments, be shaken out of the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let every power opposing the prophetic agenda for my life be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
9. I prophesy over my life, (mention your name), wake up, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every agenda of bewitchment, be shaken off, in the name of Jesus.
11. I pull down every dominion in the heavenlies working against me, in the name of Jesus.
12. Let the sun and moon expel all evil plantations against me, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let the stars fight against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, subdue kings, peoples, sorceries, enchantments, for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every horn of darkness, planning to scatter my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, maximize Your altar in my life, in the name of Jesus.
17. I scatter every evil confrontation, in the name of Jesus.
18. Anything in my life, that is making the enemy to ask where is my God, receive divine solution, in the name of Jesus.
19. O Lord, set a remembrance for me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every altar, mounted against my destiny, in the heavenlies, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
21. The shadow of my background will not cut me off, in the name of Jesus.
22. O Lord, re-open my life unto breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
23. O Lord, let every accusation in the heavenlies against me be broken, in the name of Jesus.
24. O Lord, purge sickness out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
25. The devil will not bury me, in the name of Jesus.
26. I paralyse every activity of wickedness in the heavenlies against me, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every satanic information, registered in the heavenlies against me, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
28. I command all the days left in this year to favour my life, in the name of Jesus.
29. The sun will not smite me by day, nor the moon by night, rather, they will arise and fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
30. I receive power to mount up with wings as Eagle, in the name of Jesus.
31. O heavens, arise in the thunder of your power and pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
32. Any power, drawing power from the heavenlies against me, be crushed, in the name of Jesus.
33. My Father, arise for my sake and let me advertize Your power, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every power of Sisera, pursuing my destiny, I strike your forehead with the nail of fire, in the name of Jesus.
35. Father, let Your angels arise and convene my breakthroughs to me, in the name of Jesus.
36. Holy Ghost fire, sanitize every part of my life and environment, in the name of Jesus.
37. O thou that troubleth the Israel of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today.
38. Every enemy of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
39. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in Jesus’ name..
40. Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by musty001: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Oka Johnwell,wat does it mean 4 somewhere 2 keep on having dreams everytime he/she sleeps and in most cases he acts like sum1 who's nt part of the dream,i.e like a viewer.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Prayers to disband Witchcraft attacks against my destiny!

*Witchcraft bird flying against me and my family,die by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft animal assigned against my life and destiny,be trapped in your animal body and die in Jesus´ name. *Witchcraft route assigned against my life and destiny,be confused and blocked by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft assignment against my life and destiny,be terminated by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft communication gadget assigned against my life and destiny,scatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft arrow fired against my life and destiny,I command you to backfire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft domination and control over my life and destiny,I withdraw you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft assembly against my life and destiny,scatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft covens against my life and destiny,scatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Marine witchcraft covens against my life and destiny,catch fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft swords directed at my life and destiny,be re-directed at your bearers and strike them dead in Jesus´ name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
POWER AGAINST SATANIC COUNTER ATTACK

Isa. 59:19

CONFESSIONS

The Lord shall cause my enemies that rise up against me to be smitten before my face: they shall come out against me in one way, and flee before me seven ways.

For the Lord my God is He that goeth with me, to fight for me against my enemies to save me. They that hate me shall be clothed with shame; and the swelling place of the wicked shall come to naught.

For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy.

Through God I shall do valiantly: for it is He that shall tread down my enemies.

For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the plenteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.

I am not afraid of sudden fear, neither of desolation of the wicked when it cometh, for the Lord shall be my confidence and shall stop my foot from being taken. Behold all that are incensed against me shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing: and they that strive with me shall perish. I shall seek them, and shall not find, even them that contend with me, they that war against me shall be as nothing, and as a thing of naught.

Behold they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather against me shall fall for my sake. But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the Lord: and thou shall not be given into the hand of men of whom thou art afraid. For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shall not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey for thee; because thou has thy trust in me, saith the Lord.

And shall God not avenge his own elect which cry day and night unto him though he bear long with them?

The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him and delivereth them.
For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not His saints; they are preserved forever, but the seeds of the wicked shall be cut off.

But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you, and keep you from evil.

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto his prayers.

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust unto the day judgment to be punished.

PRAISE WORSHIP

1. I Cover myself properly with the blood of Jesus and stand against any power that is ready to resist me.
2. Any satanic agent pretending to be a counselee in order to project evil into my life; be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any spiritual arrow I have prayed out of anybody that is now in my family; be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any demon of marital bondage the Holy Ghost has ever used me to cast out of peoples’ marriages before, now oppressing my marriage; loose your hold by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. Any demon of infirmity in my life or in my family as a result of my ministering to people possessed of it; get out now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any household witchcraft the Holy Ghost has used my ministry to cast out, which is now affecting me or my family; be suddenly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
7. Any marine witchcraft rage against me and my family as a result of destroying their works in people’s lives; be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
8. Any member of my family being oppressed by any familiar spirit that was cast out through my ministry; receive divine deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies reinforcing against me and my ministry; be disgraced by the blood of Jesus.
10. Every servient spirit assigned against me to be watching for my unguarded hour; receive thunderbolts of God and depart from me, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every assembly of local witchcraft formed against my ministry; receive a baptism of multiple destruction, in the name of Jesus.
12. Any power divining against me and my ministry, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.
13. Any power circulating my name for evil as a result of my ministry work, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.
14. Any satanic agent that is already in the sheepfold purposefully to watch and report me back to the evil world; be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
15. Let every ministerial hazard I have ever suffered be healed by the blood of Jesus.
16. Every good thing carted away by raging demons from my marriage, financial life and ministry; be restored a hundred-fold, in the name of Jesus.
17. Any demon assigned to be frustrating my success at the edge of breakthroughs; depart by fire in the name of Jesus.
18. Any power creating difficulties for me in ministry; be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Any power creating disfavor and diverting my divinely appointed helpers, be suddenly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every arrow I have ever fired out that was returned to me, go back with a hundred-fold strength, in the name of Jesus.
21. I shield myself with the blood of Jesus against any evil reunion, re-gathering, reattaching, and reinforcement, in the name of Jesus.
22. Affliction shall not arise a second time in my life, in the name of Jesus.
23. Henceforth, let no principality, power, ruler of darkness, spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies and local wickedness trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lamb of God
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Esonuu
U dreams falls into one:
Ur answer was revealed thru the last dream,Military uniform,meaning,Battle,war,officer,You asked God4 somethin or perhaps,power to confront every issues in ur life &nw that u av it what u ganna do abt it?
This is a time to kip up vigils or engage in church mor so cos u av d weapon to fite &win nw
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Upon all these powerful prayers.. Satan still dey chop Christians anyhow grin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
removed

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Tranglatar
Becareful of a wayward woman so that u don't fall into temption.

You bro seems to have this way of life and often seek help from u wheneva he has financial issues.But,if not so,then.Expect that soon.Its just a revelation of what's about happenin.Ur bro shud becarefu nt to do what he isn't ready for.U cn tok to him.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
johnwell:

The man in the fire signifies a lot, please you can call me......,

- Wearing military uniform in the dream, armed signifies that you are a Deliverance Minister, we need your kind in the vine yard, which church are you?
..i worship wit seventh day adventist church though i also do attend vigils,programmes in any oda gud church arnd me..for being a deliverance minister,i dnt kno wat to say,though i admire pastors and wishd i was 1(strong one),i feel lyk i dnt have wat it takes to be one..am d kind of guy who was in d world,drowing in sin though recently,am trying my possible best to make amends..wil giv u a cal sha
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
removed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kelvin1191(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
@johnwell, pls help with this. I saw myself in a casket twice and the third one was in schl where i went to study @ night. I was alone i d class when i decided to sleep around 3am. I saw a coffin with some sparling white rays pulling me to it. I shouted Jesus and nothing happend and latr i startd confessing my sins before i was able to overcome the power. I nearly enta d casket o. Is it that death is pursuing me? Its been up to 7yrs o. Also, loosing ones tooth in the dream what does it means? Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by akino(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Johnwell;
But wait a minute, the owners of the pool, how were they? What kind of people were there that they have to authorize you to pollute their pool with excreta?

They didnt object to pouring the waste in the water but directed me.They are adult young men. An OLD WOMAN GAVE ME THE WASTE, STOOD AFAR but NOT in the water and asked me to go pour the waste.

Please Johnwell, look at the bold words for clearer meaning to help in directing my prayer.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
had another dream recently in which i saw myself praying aggressively against death and every other evil forces hovering round me and my relatives(though in reality am always too lazy to pray).pls what's the meaning of this new dream?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2014
EngrSirwhite: @ebankole nd johnwell, plz help me interpret dis dream. I saw myself eating with my best frnd in de dream (sincerely I hate eating in de dream even though I was enjoying de food). wot surprised me most was y I could not reject de food. immediately we finished eating, I switched over to another dream wia I was in a room with my broda and dia was a little puppy dog inside de room. it was as though I tried to play with de dog. De dog was aggressive, bt I was not afraid. De dog jst grabbed my right hand with it's teeth trying to give me a bit bt it was as though dia was a force preventing it from biting me. While my right hand was still inside it's mouth, I used my left hand to open up its mouth to release my righthand. Bt it will rush back at me nd grab my right hand again trying to bite it bt could not. It tried several tyms bt it could not succeed in biting me. I den rushed de dog, used my two hands to grab nd squeeze its mouth. i also hit de dog wit my hand, it shouted nd ran away. Immediately I switched to another dream again where I was in a church nd de pastor brought out a man and asked de congregation to pray nd deliver de man. We started praying before I woke up. plz help with de interpretation
Tanks
@johnwell nd ebankole, plz am still waiting for de interpretation. Tanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 2:16am On Sep 04, 2014
johnwell:

Your dream is very complicated, it signifies so many things but none is good. Am in a very busy place now, if not I would have given you the interpretation paragraph-by-paragraph as you post them.

My advice for you is: locate a nearby MFM, go for counselling then attend deliverance, you are under serious attack. seeing yourself naked in the dream signifies shame, disgrace and sorrow around the corner. the evil arrow associated with them has been fired into your life.

Masquerade signifies witchcraft attack

Rat signifies Poverty

Frog signifies Unclean spirit

@johnwell please it will be great if you can give more explanation. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 3:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls what does it mean to be among d people acting a drama/movie in d dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2014
@Ebankole.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sonnel: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls sir/madam, I need an urgent interpretation on my dream.Although it has been happening b4 I just finished a 3 dayz fasting and prayer yesterday, I read psalm 109 all through.
1.I alwayz see myself and my late father in d compound I left 15years ago.
2.I alwayz dreamt of making love with random girls and I will release Fluid in real life on my boxers.
3. Anytime am writing exams in d dream,I will also release Fluid in real life.
4.I alwayz go back 2 my old face me I face u compound that I grew up in.
5. People alwyz chase me in d dream and sometimes I found myself flying 2low or 2 high.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Kelvin1191

The answer to you question is,YES!

You need deliverance against the spirit of death.

You really wanna do this as soon as posible.
There's lot to these that can't be discuss on here but what's important now is u need deliverance against the spirit of DEATH.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Nostradamus
The spirit want to but the body won't permit.
Obviously,you are undergoing spiritual deliverance while your being is sleeping.
God loves u for fighting for you without u making physical efforts.
Perhaps,u want to wake up in the mid of the night thanking God for fighting for u and to continue fighting for you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Engrsirwhyte
Eating in the dream,being attack by a dog or more shows how vulnerable u still are.
The 2 dreams ain't that different, but the latter profered the solution,my brother,sir,that person u saw been prayed in ur latter dream was u.
Now,you want to do that to receive a total deliverance-Do as ur latter dream says.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Keziehenry: Pls what does it mean to be among d people acting a drama/movie in d dream

You calling whether in the house of GOD or generally.
Not all God showed their calling.
Lucky you.
Pray God to help you and take some steps.
Its well
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Bitola
GOD showed you what is called fundamental attack.
U have what is called glorious child destinyhence,the attack.
Do this,immediately take in,join the pregnant women group in your church but if u av taken in u want to do that now.
There's this attack waiting,u want to pray against it.
Or better still join MFM & do the abov

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Sonnel
Yours fall into one.
From the first dream to the latter obviously u are still under attack.
Hmm,Brother how are u copin now financially?
Perhaps,u want to go all out for deliverance. Coz,you are havin quite huge forms of attack,makin lov,releasin,et al ar all attack.
U want to go for a deliverance-trust me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
@tranglatar
coreected now.

1,The lady,signifies conspicuous,standin out as a person,Bt in all learn to treat people equally in whatever u do and be watchful of ladies.

2nd nd 3rd dreams,do not trust anybody,often what we see isn't wat it is.
Thank God u return the money,u trusted bt used-Victory is urs der for returnin...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
removed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Tranglatar
...for returning the moni,means,refusin to be attack,your fight back means,God took u back to give u dat victory.
Do not trust people too much nd be watchful of these who claim to knw God coz what u dn't knw is much mor.
As for the lady exposin her Body,means,Not all that serves God or have his gift are truly wit%100
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
In all,the church is a trick,the lack of trust the other lady showed means,lack of trust for u,and not all that u feel are helpers mean well for u.
Thread ith care nd treat everyone around u with equality as those u belief to be special might be the 1 to disappoint u.
Finally,i thank God for givin u victory& exposin d unknwn
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
removed

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
ebankole: @Engrsirwhyte
Eating in the dream,being attack by a dog or more shows how vulnerable u still are.
The 2 dreams ain't that different, but the latter profered the solution,my brother,sir,that person u saw been prayed in ur latter dream was u.
Now,you want to do that to receive a total deliverance-Do as ur latter dream says.
Tank u sir. U nd Johnwell r indeed a blessing to dis forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.