Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517026 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2014
@Sunken
The tree are lifes,souls and people with great destinies but unfortunately cut-off or under.
A tree that bear no fruit shall be cut-off & burn.-this is a call for u from the holy one.

About the village,obviously u are still battling with what is called,UNDER-USE.
This signifies alot of things,eg you foundation need....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Thank you very much broda ebankole. You are so right. I am impatient and i know God is definately working on me.

ebankole: @Kunmius
Unless the lord build the house its builders labor in vain....

The uncompleted build is ur life,spiritually& physically.
Obviously,u seems impatient now but the lord says,son?i'm still working on you,i'm almost done,this is the stage u are.
Wait a bit longer,i there's so much in ur mind these days.
In his due time....

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:01am On Sep 18, 2014
@sunken
Finaly,to be factual & straight forward..?

Thins ain't that fine in u life right nw,so u often/easily fall seek?
All these drims ,seein yourself in ur village signafies,bakwardnes,bein use,is like livin in lagos bt spiritual/within u're else wer,meain,this is to stop u from prgresin in life.
Wel,i belief u knw wat to do
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:04am On Sep 18, 2014
All Glory to GOD, it feels good to be back again.
Goodmornin..........
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Kindly interprete this dream I had a dream where I saw president Jonathan come to the Bark of my house for campirgn afterwards he was planing to leave tru the bark because of being attack from the front.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Good morning,

I had a dream this morning. In the dream, I was part of the office's Christian Choir or Dance group and we were on our way to a programme to minister. As we were about to leave, I remembered that I forgot something very important at home. I had to leave the group and went home with the intention of returning before our ministration. When I got home, there were some things happening in the compound that i am unable to recall. Anyway, I got what I wanted, which was prayer points, lots of them, the kinds that MFM distributes during PMCH. They were in an old file, the rubber kind, blue in colour.

After I got it, I went straight to the venue of the programme because I thought I was still on time. On getting there, I asked a co-passenger to help me check the time, he told me it was 12;30 pm, i was very sad because it was already late in the dream. So when I got there, the programme was still on, but it was about to be brought to a close. Then I located my team and I saw that they were given cake or some thing, I asked for my own, then of one them, who happens to be my colleague, said that although the organisers gave my own since they were aware of the number of people coming, so they made provision for us all. He said that since I was not around, he took mine and he is going to eat it after he finished his'.

I was angry and I told him it was not done like that. He did not accept. Other people were just looking, they did not say anything. In the dream, I was really pained and I thought it was sheer wickedness for the guy to be given and still collect mine.

Please, what does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Jerrick(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2014
s3nn2x: Good morning,

I had a dream this morning. In the dream, I was part of the office's Christian Choir or Dance group and we were on our way to a programme to minister. As we were about to leave, I remembered that I forgot something very important at home. I had to leave the group and went home with the intention of returning before our ministration. When I got home, there were some things happening in the compound that i am unable to recall. Anyway, I got what I wanted, which was prayer points, lots of them, the kinds that MFM distributes during PMCH. They were in an old file, the rubber kind, blue in colour.

After I got it, I went straight to the venue of the programme because I thought I was still on time. On getting there, I asked a co-passenger to help me check the time, he told me it was 12;30 pm, i was very sad because it was already late in the dream. So when I got there, the programme was still on, but it was about to be brought to a close. Then I located my team and I saw that they were given cake or some thing, I asked for my own, then of one them, who happens to be my colleague, said that although the organisers gave my own since they were aware of the number of people coming, so they made provision for us all. He said that since I was not around, he took mine and he is going to eat it after he finished his'.

I was angry and I told him it was not done like that. He did not accept. Other people were just looking, they did not say anything. In the dream, I was really pained and I thought it was sheer wickedness for the guy to be given and still collect mine.

It means go back to your sleep, log in to your unfinished dream and beat up the idiöt holding your cake! undecided

On a more serious note, I think it's a warning. Be careful of distraction lest you miss something rewarding!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2014
kkoffo: Kindly interprete this dream I had a dream where I saw president Jonathan come to the Bark of my house for campirgn afterwards he was planing to leave tru the bark because of being attack from the front.
Its the reality of what it is,what's goin on,what's to come,his lifestyle.This country nid praya

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ johnwell and ebankole please help me out here with interpretation

Saw a friend bisi in my room, saw that her trouser were down to her knee and her pant red in colour a little bit lower. Look as if she is changing her pad. I look at her and say in my mind what is this one doing as I walk to the wardrobe, open and it look like I want to urinate or trying to clean my manhood ( can't remember what I did).

Note in real life she is just a friend even though i like her.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Please, my interpretation is still pending.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
My apologies,being busy all day.
I promise to respond and or get back,help with these dreams.
Bear with me/us.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
s3nn2x: Good morning,

_

It probably means that something good is coming your way and you're having self-doubt about your "worthiness", hence the returning home. You feel like you don't deserve it. But a second part of you wants it so you go back to get it.

I think the guy eating his and wanting to eat yours is the confluence of the part that doubts and the part that believes.

Trust me on this, I have a degree in psychology.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

Dude, can you be sensitive enough? and know when to joke about stuffs too. shuo
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
@Tranglatar
Its more clear now that ur problems et al emanated from ur source,foundation.
The Lord took u to fight a war & defend ursef &ofcos open ur eyes to som hiding spiritual attacks u"ve been havin before now.
Let not elongate,Everythin u saw was to let u knw d background ur came from,the spiritual warfare involved etc....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
@Tranglatar
In conclusion.
The masquerades,u uncle et al issues & whateva God showed to u was to let u now dat u are nt fightin external war but internal.
The cane,represents,weapon nd d answer to ur prayers,d grace to fight bt which u didn't av befor.Mind u ur bro is involve to,its just xternal.
Lets thank God u ar wining nw.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
s3nn2s
Your reward is near,closer than you thought.
You seem a bit fed up trying to get things right or in you stand with GOD,but the Lord says,if.only you can wait a bit longer ur reward is near.
You going back home means,given up.
The cake is ur reward for ur efforts,ur prayer et al but the devil wnt to steal it away....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
@s3nn2s
as i was sayin.
.....You going back home is another way to say,u allow the worries of this life/family rub u of ur reward.
Be stil 4 God hold on there,be strong.
Don't get distracted u are almsot there.
I pray that u efforts wont be in vain nd ur reward shall not be given to another.
God is usin this to encourage/hold On
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
@emm
The lord saw temptation knocking at you door.
A very serious,irresistable temptation my brother.
But,there is something about this particular one and that's it has implication hence,while God informed u before hand.
Mind you ,the might come from where u least expected.
Temptation! temptation! temptation it is.
God help U.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
@s3nn2x
I heard a voice as i was reading thru ur dreams.
Once again,please wait abit longer,be patient for GOD.
In one word" Patient" Infact,there a reward waiting for u,either in you place of work(if u are workin class),before the lord,reward to ur efforts,prayers et al..Be patient"
Its well pray God to help u.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Let the living GOD take all the Glory,honor and adoration-Amen.
Glory be to GOD in the highest.

The bible says,and the foolish belief and says ,there is no GOD.
A man without vision or dreams is like a walking corpe.
Not all will pst or see visons hence,while GOD used dreams to speak to individuals &thats,cos,he cares.
Glory!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
masonkz:

Dude, can you be sensitive enough? and know when to joke about stuffs too. shuo
_

Let it go, bro.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

Let it go, bro.

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
masonkz:

tongue tongue tongue
_

SMH! Sometimes I dunno whether to be mad at you or throw feathers and glitter at you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

SMH! Sometimes I dunno whether to be mad at you or throw feathers and glitter at you.

Glitters baby, i could do with a whole lotta glitter in my life. Hehe kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
ebankole: @s3nn2x
I heard a voice as i was reading thru ur dreams.
Once again,please wait abit longer,be patient for GOD.
In one word" Patient" Infact,there a reward waiting for u,either in you place of work(if u are workin class),before the lord,reward to ur efforts,prayers et al..Be patient"
Its well pray God to help u.
Hmmmm....

Some people might not believe it...

You just hit the nail on the head.

I have been having some issues in my place of work. In fact I was posted to a dead end and I have not been happy since I was posted there. Most of my colleagues are always travelling on official assignment and I havent gone for one. There was a time I was seriously considering redeployment. Then some weeks ago, I had a dream where a senior colleague of mine told me to be patient that things would soon fall in place. In fact she informed me that I was going to be going on a trip....

I did not get the temptation part. What kind of temptation and how am I going to be able to know?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by whogatti: 3:47am On Sep 19, 2014
@ebankole tnx so much sir,dis is deeper dan I tot
ebankole: @whogatti
The 2bockets & fishes are choices she makes.
The bullet holes are death/destruction,wrong choices etc
The white skirt,is what looks innocent before u but in actual fact isn't.
Be careful of which advises she give& u absorb so has not to fall.
Above all,this lady,U need to ask GOD if she's the right one for you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
s3nn2x

I was actually refering to @emm.
But. be that as it may,the msg was crystal as to be weary of what is approaching or about to manifest into reality.
This is to forestall what might attract something hugely and quite unpleasant both spiritually and physically.
Goodmorning all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
- Thanks brother Bankole, Am sorry for the long delay, time is too tight here on me. continue the good work, God bless and reward you in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
johnwell: - Thanks brother Bankole, Am sorry for the long delay, time is too tight here on me. continue the good work, God bless and reward you in Jesus name...

Amen and GOD bless you too,as you are such a blessing to this generation.
May the good lord continue to be with you and guard you.
Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
ebankole:

Amen and GOD bless you too,as you are such a blessing to this generation.
May the good lord continue to be with you and guard you.
Amen.

AMEN!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shumuel(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok lets try this
what does it mean to be dreaming of money ''N50 notes'' and N1000 notes infact money Nairas almost all amount but d 2 mentioned above are most common especially d first ''N50''

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.