Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (529599 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
ebankole: @emm
The lord saw temptation knocking at you door.
A very serious,irresistable temptation my brother.
But,there is something about this particular one and that's it has implication hence,while God informed u before hand.
Mind you ,the might come from where u least expected.
Temptation! temptation! temptation it is.
God help U.

Bro, thanks and may God be glorified in you and in your doings in Jesus name.

Seriously i have been praying to God concerning my marriage for His will to be done not mine and this particular friend is there ( she is the one i saw in the dream ), she is in a relationship but i like her but hide my feeling from her and since i have surrender everything to God i decided to let everything be until i hear from Him.

Time to time, i do encourage her in the word of God and things concerning her life and relationship. I had that dream the night of the day she visited my house which is this last Sunday after church service.

Reading your interpretation, am a little bit jittery because i know my weakness oh and have been praying to God to strengthen me in my area of weaknesses. If it were before eh, only God knows that chance of us not having body contact is almost zero. I thank God for His grace and mercy over me.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls I need explainations on these.
(1)Pls when you found your self attending to people , like running an errand for them what does it mean?

(3) When you are sent to fidelity bank to cash some amount and you are told to deposit the money you cash into firstbank.
This two banks are located beside each other, one at the rightside(fidelity) why the second(Firstbank) is at the lefthand side.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kelvin1191(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls, is it bad to have discussion in a dream with the dead? My father passed on to glory january this year. Although, he made frantic effort to talk to me before his death but i was unavailable. . .Recently, he appeared to me in my dream as if he is neva dead and was advising me. His words was basically connected to what am going through and encouragement. Could it be he has finally said what he wantd to tell me bèore leaving? Pls help!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
@Sahara1
Its either you are expecting something and ofcoz,if not.
The Lord is telling you what's to come & that you must first serve for you be be served.
You see,obviously u have a bigger thing in mind,but humble yourself and accept what's given to u and in no time you shal be lifted.
Patinece,endurance is what's God is askin U
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
@Kelvin1191

Yes & No!
Yes,because you observation is right.
No,because,the Lord used and spoke through him.
Things like these do happens but often time because God saw the msg he wanted to passed to you as"crucial & delicate" for your life.
Hence,while he uses such to deliver such important msg.
Pls,keep these words save.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
ebankole: @Sahara1
Its either you are expecting something and ofcoz,if not.
The Lord is telling you what's to come & that you must first serve for you be be served.
You see,obviously u have a bigger thing in mind,but humble yourself and accept what's given to u and in no time you shal be lifted.
Patinece,endurance is what's God is askin U

Thanks so much
Yea, am expecting something from God and it look as if God had forgotten me .But with what you wrote, I will wait on the lord no matter how long it takes.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:18am On Sep 20, 2014
Saraha1: .
I was about helping with you last dream before i realised its been removed.
And i must say ,well,you have you reason(s) for doing that,perhaps for privacy sake or to avoid the craziness or been lynch on NL,lol..Its ok,you can PM.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 2:41am On Sep 20, 2014
ebankole: ,
I was about helping with you last dream before i realised its been removed.
And i must say ,well,you have you reason(s) for doing that,perhaps for privacy sake or to avoid the craziness or been lynch on NL,lol..Its ok,you can PM.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kelvin1191(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2014
ebankole: @Kelvin1191

Yes & No!
Yes,because you observation is right.
No,because,the Lord used and spoke through him.
Things like these do happens but often time because God saw the msg he wanted to passed to you as"crucial & delicate" for your life.
Hence,while he uses such to deliver such important msg.
Pls,keep these words save.

Thank you very much!

Pls help with this. A plane (loaded with evil looking men) being brought down by another after a serious confrontation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls check your mail.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kindly interprete someone was shaving my head in the dream near a big house in ikoyi at midnight and later police came to arrest us the barber jump to the compound while I ran away and the police could not get me till I woke up from sleep.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
kelvin1191:

Thank you very much!

Pls help with this. A plane (loaded with evil looking men) being brought down by another after a serious confrontation.

Your way of life isn't that pleasing before GOD.
But you chances to victory is high or rather to confront them and set yourself free.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
kkoffo: Kindly interprete someone was shaving my head in the dream near a big house in ikoyi at midnight and later police came to arrest us the barber jump to the compound while I ran away and the police could not get me till I woke up from sleep.
Its a sign of bein robbed of 1's glory.
Deliverance is needed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shumuel(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
shumuel: Ok lets try this what does it mean to be dreaming of money ''N50 notes'' and N1000 notes infact money Nairas almost all amount but d 2 mentioned above are most common especially d first ''N50''

it happened again this time 2 N1000 note making it N2000 in my had, i was feeling i should give it to a neighbor but she later ask for my perfumes and told me if i would allow instalmental payment from her and i agreed, i was later waiting for a White Bus, d road was somehow if d buses will stop to pick passangers it would react or should i say bend, but i was not interested to rush so kept on waiting until i found myself in d middle of d road, it happened because of d way d raod bends, i had to run across to avoid being hit by the many white buses passing by, then i returned but i saw someone i used to know its been very long i saw him and i was like so he is also waiting for d bus later 2 kids turned thereselves into Cat and rat, i immideatly seperated them somehow without touching them to avoid d cat from eating d rat, they kept on chasing theirselve, i only warn the others once of what the kids did and didnt bother to mention it again, i was only looking at them has the where runing around then later i was not on the floor again, dnt knw how i got up on top a metal poles contructed to hold a metal water tank, while on it i just continued to watch d two kids has they run about in Cat and mouse form till i woke up.
So please what is the meaning of this dreams?
Thanks in advans
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
@shumuel

Both rats and cat(s)are a perfect example of hw GOD defines u lifestyle or life.
There seems to be the lov of money& hw to get thins done faster than usual bt these ways ain't pleasin befor GOD.
Yet,the fear of wat u tryin to eschew is still runing after you(LACK).God want to help u,deliver u.Why dnt u giv him a chnce?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Paulscholari(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dreamt....I have had a similar dream before, I saw someone very beautiful like a queen with authority asking me sleep with her and to worship her that she's going to give me great wealth, glory, fame, greatness and everything I want, but it seems I decline then found myself in my church environment....what could that possibly mean...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shumuel(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
ebankole: @shumuel

Both rats and cat(s)are a perfect example of hw GOD defines u lifestyle or life.
There seems to be the lov of money& hw to get thins done faster than usual bt these ways ain't pleasin befor GOD.
Yet,the fear of wat u tryin to eschew is still runing after you(LACK).God want to help u,deliver u.Why dnt u giv him a chnce?

ok but what do the cat and rat really mean? I never had a dream of seeing any of both before and that of seeing Money began this year. I really like quick (sharp sharp) answers and results, i get bored or worried wen its not so, so u r right about that and as for the love of Money who dont ?
Thanks a lot, God Bless U
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Paulscholari
God is telling to choose between life and death.
If you are the womanizing type u need to quit asap cos b4 you lies destruction.
I pray that ur destiny won't be exchange for the things of this world or 15mins fun.
The reason y u found urself in the church is like telin u,here lies the right way/solution:let me you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Shumuel
Ever since these whole seeing money started how has your financial status been? this isn't a good sign at all.
Tho" the Lord compared you efforts and thirst to achive something as Cat n Rat" in the bible its called Rat-race.
You need to carry go along,be patient,prayerful and above all,but GOD first until this is done".?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
What could be the meaning of apologising to sum1 in d dream though never knew wat wrong i did but d person ansd back by saying "its ok,i've heard u"..2ndly,harvesting palm fruit in the dream means what? Tanx boss
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dominicson: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
persie98: i have really odd dreams all the time.....mostly about money and girls!!
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
I think I can handle this... You stated inter alia...all the time?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dominicson: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Simran94: This is the third time I had this dream of two unfamiliar spirits appearing in our house to disturb me and my mom. and it is always in the night, but this time when my mom and I got frightened, we jumped over the fence to our neighbors place and though it was raining. my brother was at home sleeping but they did not disturb him, it was just me and my mom. please what does that mean?

Where and how is your father?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dominicson: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
esonuu: What could be the meaning of apologising to sum1 in d dream though never knew wat wrong i did but d person ansd back by saying "its ok,i've heard u"..2ndly,harvesting palm fruit in the dream means what? Tanx boss

The two dreams are VERY good. The first one, in Yoruba mystical parlance, we call it Eyonu-aye. While the second dream is blessing. But don't be in a haste for maize and cassava farmers will harvest theirs before you but when palm matures it feeds generations
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
esonuu: What could be the meaning of apologising to sum1 in d dream though never knew wat wrong i did but d person ansd back by saying "its ok,i've heard u"..2ndly,harvesting palm fruit in the dream means what? Tanx boss
Without forgivenes none can prospers,your sins are forgiven now u can prosper(TheFRUITs)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dominicson: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
kkoffo: Kindly interprete someone was shaving my head in the dream near a big house in ikoyi at midnight and later police came to arrest us the barber jump to the compound while I ran away and the police could not get me till I woke up from sleep.

Sir or ma, if you are a Christian read psalm 3 three times and pray fervently.
If on the other hand you are not a Christian, go and get Atunpinyan(its leaves); its common name is Ewe ipin but for this purpose we call it Atunpinyan. Use it to wash your your hair(head), preferably in a fast-flowing stream.
You are blessed.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dominicson: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
kelvin1191: Pls, is it bad to have discussion in a dream with the dead? My father passed on to glory january this year. Although, he made frantic effort to talk to me before his death but i was unavailable. . .Recently, he appeared to me in my dream as if he is neva dead and was advising me. His words was basically connected to what am going through and encouragement. Could it be he has finally said what he wantd to tell me bèore leaving? Pls help!
You must follow everything he TELLS you. You are very lucky but disobedience can sever the connection. You are blessed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dominicson: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Saraha1: Pls I need explainations on these.
(1)Pls when you found your self attending to people , like running an errand for them what does it mean?

(3) When you are sent to fidelity bank to cash some amount and you are told to deposit the money you cash into firstbank.
This two banks are located beside each other, one at the rightside(fidelity) why the second(Firstbank) is at the lefthand side.

Parables in dream!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 3:33am On Sep 21, 2014
dominicson:
Parables in dream!
Really?
Give your own unsderstanding sir /man.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 3:37am On Sep 21, 2014
dominicson:

Sir or ma, if you are a Christian read psalm 3 three times and pray fervently.
If on the other hand you are not a Christian, go and get Atunpinyan(its leaves); its common name is Ewe ipin but for this purpose we call it Atunpinyan. Use it to wash your your hair(head), preferably in a fast-flowing stream.
You are blessed.

So we still have people who believe in washing head for deliverance?
What about the spirit that flows in that water?
You get one problem and end up carrying thounsand of problem home all in the name of searching for quick deliverance.

Maybe I did not understand what the book of Lev.19Vs 27 is saying.( Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.)

What am I trying to point out? Be it christain or not , such act should not be encourage ,before someone will go and enter trouble and the blam will be transfer from where he got his or her information.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2014
dominicson:

Where and how is your father?
. I stay with my parents and he is Fine.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ilo04(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
I had a dream that I want to write exam, some few hours to d exam, I was so occupied with a lot of unnecessary things that wanted to keep from not writing d exam but at d last minute to d exam I saw myself sit for exam exactly last minutely to d exam, pls kindly explain DAT to me, God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (183) (Reply)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.