Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516958 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ebloom
What ur friend saw 7yrs ago is what is called,maritime power,maritine kinddom,maritine gathering,maritine meeting et al.
This is something very very serious.
May the Lord help her as she go for a serious deliverance.
Above all,Her recent dream(s) might suggest different solution or her freedom.But for this?Its serious....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Rosarie(f): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
pls who can help me with a strong man of Gods number in benin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Rosarie(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
andy dreamt of seeing himself in his moms house and d next tin erosionn from nowhre starts entering the house:d more he tries to clean d more d erosion and den somebody tells him to open d roof of d house and d erosion will stop:befre he could open d roof he wakes up.meaning pls
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rosarie: pls who can help me with a strong man of Gods number in benin

What is her recent dreams?

Well,for you question. Isn't there any MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES OR CAC around you place?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
ebankole: Ebloom
What ur friend saw 7yrs ago is what is called,maritime power,maritine kinddom,maritine gathering,maritine meeting et al.
This is something very very serious.
May the Lord help her as she go for a serious deliverance.
Above all,Her recent dream(s) might suggest different solution or her freedom.But for this?Its serious....

Choi..marine oppression abi?

It is well..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rosarie
Tell andy that there is somethin about his/her foundation(mum's place) s/he must have notice anytime s/he visits somethin often unpleasant happens.
This is not to say the said mum is a witch,far from it.
The reason s/he was advise to open the roof means to cry to heaven,that its only God whom can help.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rosarie.
As i was saying...
Incase this said person is having issues with her/his mum know that indeed only prayer can solve it.
Also,the might also to do with bad memory which might hav to do with this particular house(mum's place)
Also,there seems to be lack bein experience by the said mum"there is somethin about that location
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
ebloom:

Choi..marine oppression abi?

It is well..
Yes.
And so add to that she seems very very far from GOD & appear to often run from anythin that has to do with GOD.
Perhaps,back then i don't know about now but,ofcos are recent dreams will prove me wrong or right.
Its well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=ebankole]Gr8david

Dream1.
The lord said that a favor,help from him is on the way but there's power blockin it,preventin this from happenin.

This is where the 2nd dream come to play.
You must be deliver from spiritual attack.
Perhaps,U had had sex in the past with the wrong person.U nid delivernce nw b4 u can receive that waitin blessin

Thank you Sir n may God bless you in Jesus name
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Rosarie(f): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2014
pls i jst had a dream i dnt undrstand.in d dream i and my husband wos in a place whre dey did nt allow evrybody go out except u can show abook.so wen i and my husy wos ready to go out we had d book the book wos our daily manna:u jst open d book and show d woman at d gate.wen it got to our our turn d woman turned us to go back inside.i am ma husy wos wondering y till we realized d our dailymanna we had wos a 2012 edition(i got married in reality dat year)so we went back in n wos wondering den which edition she wos lookin for till i discovered she was looking for a 2014 edition(our daily manna odm is a devotional)so we angrily burst into one of deir rooms whre dey keep books and stole one befre d guards could catch us.wen i opened d odm it wos a blank page.we took it and showed her and we were allowed passage out.wen we got to ma mom place my friend den called me dat she wos in lag going for nysc camp d nxt day and den i told her thank God wen u get to camp pls u will help us find ma sister dre:we ve been looking for her but to no avail and in reality dis ma sister is dead.and in reality dis ma frnd is married expecting her second child now.den she asked me if we were out of dat place i said yes.she said people frm dre dey dnt asscoiate wit dem:dey dnt cook for pple or touch pple den hang up:ma mom said it wos a lie i should shake her and go ak anytin dat i feel eating.latr one guy came and saidhe dreamt my elder sister wos asking him not to let her go.ma mom now said let us try to call back
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Rosarie(f): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2014
pls it contiues.ma mom put milk in water in a cup and wos calling her no answer den ma mom said she wos gone:her soul is in a black place datt is why she can not answer annd den i told her let me try.i took d cup and called her full name but wot appeared on top of d milk wos dead small ant.so my mom said she wos gone.i told ma mom we were leaving as we were going davido joined us.as we were walking he saw ma neigbour mama obehi and started goin back to run frm her:ma husband stylishly called him back.as we were going we saw an akara joint.the woman had freshhh bread on her table.i wanted to buy befr i could say so one gal took one and paid and left.anoda gal wanted to takke another one i quickly grabbed the remaining five and asked d gal if she still had an extra bread to add one and she said yes.dey were small bread vry fresh.and in real life i love dos kind of bread
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Good morning sirs!!!

Please, I need the interpretation of my dreams.

Dream 1
I was in the office with some colleagues, we were actually complaining about lack of money or so. Thinking of how we were going to spend the holidays. Then a senior colleague came to the the office and told us that the Assistant Director of the Department wanted to see us, that there was some money left in the coffers of the department and he wanted to share it to us. That the minimum anyone would get is 5,100 naira or so. She explained that although the money was small, but we should manage it since it is better than nothing. We were so happy that we rushed to the man's office in order to collect the money. When we got there, he started sharing the money. I can't remember how it all went. I don't know if it makes any sense.

Dream 2
I was in a place, more like a school. I have never seen such a school before. There were different sections. So, I remember looking for where I would be able to fit in. It seems like I came late, because people were already in their classes. I saw the Science section, but since I am not good in the sciences, I asked them to show me the place where Arts or Social Sciences have their lectures. When i got there, i discovered that it was a combined class or so and we were having Account. I was annoyed, since i am not good in calculations. In the same dream, i met some girls who were just saying nonsense. There were different kinds of people in the school. My colleagues were there, cleaners that clean my office were also there. It was as if I knew some people there.

Dream 3
I dont really know what happened, but I know I was in the office chapel. They were looking for something. It was like a scene in a movie, when something is always missing. This time is was foodstuffs or so. We were being interrogated by someone or so. It was dark. So, the head of the interrogation team was actually the same woman who told us that we are to collect 5,100 from our AD, I think this dream is a continuation of the first one. I was with her and she told me that it seems she knows who is stealing. In that same dream, a member of the fellowship, a lady was caught stealing raw beans. So the woman told me that her guess was right.

Actually, it all seems the dream happened in the same location, as in, the school was in the office or so. The food that was stolen was what we as students were supposed to eat.

I hope it makes sense to you, but there are lots of missing link and I can't remember most. I was just falling in and out of sleep.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by banjicom(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please what does dis dream mean

I was plucking ripe apples (all dis local white & pink ones o). As i was plucking it i was also eating it, and my mother and younger siblings were smiling and making jest of me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rosarie

U first dream and the whole scene.

The gate,the lady,the book,it emptines,the crowd.
Al means,Being far from God/words,no obedient to him anymore within the family.
He said,hence,the financial problem & no short cut to this.
U both are a bit far from God or his law/words
Bt with praya & closenes to him thins wil change
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rosarie
The whole scene signifies.
being far from God & not doing somethin right before him.

perhaps ur family is havin financial issues now.
And there seems to be confusion or none direction or what to do.
But i see this whole problem becos u all are quite not close to God or far from him.
Prayer is needed to recover.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
s3nn2x
The lord said difficult time do comes i.e in ur place of work et al but he'll always make a way for u.

2,He said whatever position u are right now or field isn't by ur grace,not ur perfection,infact u might not have deserved it but his grace was on u.
That even those that are betteer than u still are not up to ur level.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
s3nn2x

lastly.
The Lord said that before u it will be like a movie meanin that u will only see it with ur eyes but will not come near you.
The stealin etc,it is. He said when confusion strikes around u you shall have no cause to fear for he'll always vindicate u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Banjicom
There is a sayin that,he who uses his/her body wrongly shall have none to blaim but him/hersef.

To your the way u are leaving seems right but not before the world/people.
The reason why they are makin jest at u means,smilin at ur ways even thou they knw isn't right.
Too much apples cn lead to too much sugar in d body.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by banjicom(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
ebankole: Banjicom
There is a sayin that,he who uses his/her body wrongly shall have none to blaim but him/hersef.

To your the way u are leaving seems right but not before the world/people.
The reason why they are makin jest at u means,smilin at ur ways even thou they knw isn't right.
Too much apples cn lead to too much sugar in d body.

Thank you bro. I will take note of ur words
I must acknowledge your effort, it is not easy to answer and interprets all d dreams people are posting here.
I really commend ur efforts. More grease 2 ur elbow cheesy
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Rosarie(f): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
what u said is very true but d reason am far frm God and is givn me alot of concern i love mfm and i blive is prayers grtly but ma husband likes christ embassy and blives in d word and i dnt lik embassy fr anytin:dis issue has been on ma mind pls i need advices pls
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rosarie
I didn't said u shud leave MFM for another church as i,myself am a MFM memeber.
But as for you hubby?
Pray to God that whatever that will happen to him for him to heed to your ways shud manifest.
As a woman u knw what i mean.
God wil teach/direct u on what to do.
Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by generalissimo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pls Sir, I have a question to ask. What does driving a family member's car in a dream symbolizes, thinking you are smarter at driving than people think. Or driving total stranger's car like just testing ur driving skill and at the end of the driving, u are satisfied with ur skill. I often have dreams like these. God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Rosarie(f): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
thnks so much.am not saying i want to leave mfm ma hubbh is saying i shoould:may God help me in dis trying times.amen.pls can i ve ur no
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobally: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
gr8david: Gdmorni Sir,
pls help me on this...............
1). I saw a philanthropy in d@ dream, who talked to me as if he knows me before... "hmmm come how much do you say you need" he removed his cheque, but there was no pen to write the cheque and he dropped his and went back to his office.
that was when I woke.
2). There were two young girls(sisters) in my immediate neighbourhood, I went to there apartment playing with them till I had sex with the older one and when I left there back to my apartment, the younger one was already awaiting me and that was how I had sex with her again till I woke and found myself soaked in my cum.
pls help me

For the first dream pray against disappointment at the edge of your breakthrough.

As for your second dream you need serious deliverance prayer. Having sex in the dream is one of the ways the powers of darkness programs evil arrows into ones life. Sex in the dream means the marine kingdom is operating in your life. When you pray make sure you do so with a holy anger.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
generalissimo

Its seems if u set ur mind to do something you cn.

It means,u are a go getter but always exercise patient ,and with that u can do better.

Also,u are a bit impetient kind of person bt God has bin ur support so dnt thnk its ur efforts/ways u do thins that help bt GOD did
Always listen as respect if u wnt to go far

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lastly.
Do not look down on people,respect people.
Humility et al and ofcos do away with that pride of you.
Its well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rosarie: thnks so much.am not saying i want to leave mfm ma hubbh is saying i shoould:may God help me in dis trying times.amen.pls can i ve ur no

Ask God what to do & when he does? let me know.
I'm sure he will.
As for my No? check my pro..file..
Not active now thou bt u sure will reach me if u try tomorow.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please, i your help on these dreams

Scene 1

i had a dream where i was driving around a beautiful mansion. I was really amazed by it. It even had a swimmimg pool on the roof. It looked like a mansion that belonged on a vacation island or something like that. I drove around the mansion to examine the back but i saw a double decker car ramp ( one on top and one on the bottom) attached to the house. Cars were parked on the ramps but it felt like something was wrong with the ramp. Either the cars parked on the ramp had some faults or the ramp needed some construction work done

Scene 2
I dreamt that my ex-girlfriend and i were both hugging each other and staring outside from the windows of a house. While staring outside the windows, i saw two homosexual men holding hands and interacting with each other like lovers while walking down the street. After they left, she said she wanted to go take a walk around the house and i said i wanted to go upstairs to the bedroom. I went upstairs and was waiting for her to return till i woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kunmius
He said,wisdom,perfection,true wealth&peace is his.That not all that glitters is Gold.

2nd.
lesbianism,homosexuality et al is real but the Lord said u in the midst of this u have chosen the right part.
But do not go bath to ur past as this might draw somethin unpleasant to you.
Its well-what a proverbian dream tho"
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by generalissimo(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2014
ebankole: Lastly.
Do not look down on people,respect people.
Humility et al and ofcos do away with that pride of you.
Its well.
The interpretation makes a lot of sense and I reason with all you've advised. Thank u very much. God bless u in Jesus' name Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 12:46am On Oct 04, 2014
Thank u very much for ur time. I have been thinking my ex-girlfriend lately and God finally gave me an answer concerning her. God bless

ebankole: Kunmius
He said,wisdom,perfection,true wealth&peace is his.That not all that glitters is Gold.

2nd.
lesbianism,homosexuality et al is real but the Lord said u in the midst of this u have chosen the right part.
But do not go bath to ur past as this might draw somethin unpleasant to you.
Its well-what a proverbian dream tho"
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by unleashed123(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Good morning sir, please what could be the meaning of this dream. I dream that i was walking along a road with some stranges, but though i don't know them, we seem to be having fun, just strolling leisurely, gisting and throwing things at eachother.
Then all of a sudden one of us took a stone and throw it an oncoming vehicle narrowly missing it. After throwing the stone at the vehicle and missing it, this member of our group became afriad of occupants of the vehicle confronting him, because of that he took to his heels, before the vehicle got to where we were.
The vehicle came and passed us the remaining members of the group without stopping, trying to follow the fleeing stone thrower, but he took a side road leading some where which was not our destination, and those in the vehicle believing that was where he was going, left him alone and continued on.
But it seems the occupants of the vehicle went ahead and reported the stone thrower to police, because shortly after they have gone, an unmarked police car came along the road asking us codedly about that place where the stone thrower has run to, and one of us vehemently claimed we have never even heard of the of the place. seems the wanted information about the whereabouts of the stone thrower. As the police were questioning us, another vehicle came along side the police car, with a superior police officer in it, Which it seems together with lack of any info from us made the police men to leave. But they were still suspicious that we may be aware of where the stone thrower is.
Then suddenly we found ourselves in front of a place that look like a school, and two police men now trying to arrest me and one member of the group for a framed up charge of stilling a cake after they failed to get any info about the stone thrower.
They even hid a half eaten cake, which they went and brought out, as evidence of the stolen cake smearing the hand of the other person that they arrested with the cake that it's a proof of his eating the cake.
While on my part i was telling them how ridiculous accusing me of stealing a cake sounds. Something am worth much much more than, and at the same time i was telling them my father is a very senior military officer and for that they will endup being in trouble.
However i became scared when i took a close look at the policemen, because the look rough, not wearing uniform hungry looking and has the dirtiest sets of teeth i have ever seen. They look more like drug addicts/ touts than police. I also discovered when i wanted to make a call while arguing with the police, that i left my phone at home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.