Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517345 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls I had a dream that a plane crashed on the Roof housing my family members but did not catch fire, all the people in the Airplane survived the crash.

Secondly I had a dream where bombs were dropped in my area with ppl running helter skelter, I hid somewhere but later some people came And Calmed The situation.
Very few of us survived the crisis.
Ebankole, johnwell and all pls help interpret.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunnshyn(f): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2014
ebankole: Sunnshyn

Dream2.
Flee from the past,way of life,new or uncommon,on unsual influence et al as these will come knocking,tempting.
The Lord picture this has been half naked,shameful etc hence while puttin on a towel without bein abash the implication of this is terrible...

Thank you eBankole for the interpretation. However, I don not understand. Especially where you said: The lord picture this has been half naked,...while putting on a towel without being abash the implication of this is terrible. Kindly help me pls. Tx.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tbaby534(f): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
ebankole: tbaby532
While u are at presence u keep seing the past.
If u are still in school i hope u are doin well?
But if u are a workin class how are u copin with ur income or survive?
You need to brk free from every power taking u backward,limiting u and frustration ur effort.
May our past not torment us all.
U need to brk away.
Its wel
That was what I taught but my academic level is great. But I do feel I'm missing something
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sunnshyn
To be hald unclad means,doing somethin that is wrong or being expose"without even knowing" as you dream portrays now.

Meetin up with ur former school mates etc means being taking aback.
These are the 2 msgs here.
Half unclad& seein ur past friend(s.
In essence,Pray God to destroy everypast that might come huntin.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
tbaby534:
That was what I taught but my academic level is great. But I do feel I'm missing something
Then u must pray this not to manifest.
Its approachin,God can't lie(quote me anyday)this might/may not be where u expected tho but its sign.
U must stop it now.
Pray.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunnshyn(f): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
ebankole: Sunnshyn
To be hald unclad means,doing somethin that is wrong or being expose"without even knowing" as you dream portrays now.

Meetin up with ur former school mates etc means being taking aback.
These are the 2 msgs here.
Half unclad& seein ur past friend(s.
In essence,Pray God to destroy everypast that might come huntin.

Thank you very much, I appreciate!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
3cycle
A thousand may fall at ur side,ten thousand at ur right hand but it won't come near u.
Are u near or base in the northern part?
if not,remember to always pray for u/family all the time(even tho said he'll will protect u/family i belief bein prayer wil always add to the grace.
The lord is ur shepherd& family.
Its well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
ebankole: 3cycle
A thousand may fall at ur side,ten thousand at ur right hand but it won't come near u.
Are u near or base in the northern part?
if not,remember to always pray for u/family all the time(even tho said he'll will protect u/family i belief bein prayer wil always add to the grace.
The lord is ur shepherd& family.
Its well.
Thanks and Godbless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by msud(f): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
ebankole: Musud
The decoration/colorfuk birds are a job welldone or a finished work.
U are this abit forgetful person or rather nt that often conscious of the things that goes on around u.
The Lord said,why catchin what's done already,what's goin no way,what is close to u or searchin for what's not lost?
Adopt the readin of pslm91 pls.

You are very correct. God bless you and more grace to you too.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SpectrumAuthor: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
my mistake
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello broda ebankole,

i dreamt that i was eating fried dough. Please what does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kunmius: Hello broda ebankole,

i dreamt that i was eating fried dough. Please what does it mean?

Eating any sorts of food in the dream signifies attack.
You must fight back & destroy that power behind this.
Prayer,deliverance et al is needed here.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tbaby534(f): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
ebankole:
Then u must pray this not to manifest.
Its approachin,God can't lie(quote me anyday)this might/may not be where u expected tho but its sign.
U must stop it now.
Pray.
Thank u sir. I just wrote my final exams paper today and I thank God. Backwardness will never be my portions. Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2014
Thank u

ebankole:

Eating any sorts of food in the dream signifies attack.
You must fight back & destroy that power behind this.
Prayer,deliverance et al is needed here.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by jonescyras(m): 2:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Had a dream. My younger brother and i ate faeces placed beside fried rice. Each of us had a plate containing that mixture.. There after, i proceded to meeting my grandma who i have not seen for a while.. I was expecting a happy welcome from her but she was so furious and very annoyed.. I'm very confused. And between, i ate beans the night before (before i went to bed).
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
@ebankole good morning sir, I had 3 dreams last night.
1. I dream i was leading someone to cross a river, the point at which we were to cross, the river was wide and deep, though the river has little water in it, we still need something to cross the river with, because there was no bridge across the river. The available means of crossing the river was something that look a ladder, which can be laid across from one bank to the other, allowing one person to cross at a time . In the dream after a assisted the person i was with to cross the river using the ladder like structure, i could not cross the river using the structure because it became either short or broken in the dream. it wasn't clear what happened to the structure, all that was clear was it became impossible for me to cross that way. I have to go further down the river where it was shallow and not wide, and cross on foot by stepping on some stones to avoid some man eating rats.

2. The second dream, i was driving in a car with someone , everything was fine, when suddenly the car began to develop electrical faults and lose power, i.e the car could not go as fast as it was going before. I turn off the engine and restarted it again in the dream. The engine picked up but it was still not as fast as it was before though we were able to continue the journey. But we began to encounter crowd on the road and we come across cars wrecked by accident.

3. This third one is similar to number 2, but it was bicycle we were riding on not car, and it was my legs that got tired of riding the bicycle at a point.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
So, I'm also something of a 'Dreamterpreter' (copyright pending). Just send me a pm detailing your dream, sex, age and most significantly (I really can't stress the importance of this enough) the digits of an Mtn #1,500 recharge card.
Stallion Black Dreamterpretation Ministries, we care about only one thing, your pocket soul grin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
As a promo, I'm going to carry out a free Dreamterpretation for slinkky.
First dream; You're about to come to a crossroads in your life, where you will have to choose between your family and your business. The rats are your enemies that will try to take advantage of your situation. This will happen just when you have a sort of breakthrough in your business. Whatever investment you're trying to make will click, then this will happen. Those rats are those people/friends you told about your business plans but told you they're not interested. It's a lie, they can sense the potential success of the business and don't want you to make it. Beware who you trust.
Second dream; Your business will rise, then suddenly start failing. Your business partner(s) is/are behind this, they feel threatened by you and want to eliminate you from the business. The wreckages serve as a warning of what will happen to your business if you go down that road. Those 'cars' are actually similar businesses that have failed.
The last dream; As the first two dreams have foretold, you will face difficult times ahead, but don't give up. Remember, the climb is toughest just before you reach the top.
Be prayerful, you'll need God in all this.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Jonescyras
You and that person must go for deliverance.
Its a sign of serious attack and its might be hard not to fall sick or experience delay in things you both do as a person each.
Deliverance from attack is needed now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by jonescyras(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
ebankole: Jonescyras
You and that person must go for deliverance.
Its a sign of serious attack and "its might be hard not to fall sick or experience delay in things you both do as a person each"
Deliverance from attack is needed now.
thanks so much for your concern.. Pls can you prescribe any bible verse to hold onto?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Slinkky
All ur dream means the same.
The lord said your destiny is attached to none.
U are a person who love to carry people,be it friends et al" along whateva u want to do or biz etc.
But urs isn't like that has u are bound to fail if u refuse to do things alone as a person.
U'll achieve progress in life if..?you do thins alone
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
jonescyras:
thanks so much for your concern.. Pls can you prescribe any bible verse to hold onto?
No short cuts my brother.But ofcos,as u seek. psalm 119
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
ebankole: Slinkky
All ur dream means the same.
The lord said your destiny is attached to none.
U are a person who love to carry people,be it friends et al" along whateva u want to do or biz etc.
But urs isn't like that has u are bound to fail if u refuse to do things alone as a person.
U'll achieve progress in life if..?you do thins alone
Thanks, but Sir am a loner by nature. I have very few friends. And i hardly involve people in my affairs.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
slinkky: Thanks, but Sir am a loner by nature. I have very few friends. And i hardly involve people in my affairs.
You are now ,this is to forewarn you.
Perhaps he's telling you how he's destined you as a person.
You dreams are glaring as far as the meanin is concern.
Keep that up-this is who u are.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
ebankole:
You are now ,this is to forewarn you.
Perhaps he's telling you how he's destined you as a person.
You dreams are glaring as far as the meanin is concern.
Keep that up-this is who u are.
okay thanks. Will watch what i do and how i interact from now on
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Gdmorni Sir,
pls help me on this...............
1). I saw a philanthropy in d@ dream, who talked to me as if he knows me before... "hmmm come how much do you say you need" he removed his cheque, but there was no pen to write the cheque and he dropped his and went back to his office.
that was when I woke.
2). There were two young girls(sisters) in my immediate neighbourhood, I went to there apartment playing with them till I had sex with the older one and when I left there back to my apartment, the younger one was already awaiting me and that was how I had sex with her again till I woke and found myself soaked in my cum.
pls help me
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gr8david

Dream1.
The lord said that a favor,help from him is on the way but there's power blockin it,preventin this from happenin.

This is where the 2nd dream come to play.
You must be deliver from spiritual attack.
Perhaps,U had had sex in the past with the wrong person.U nid delivernce nw b4 u can receive that waitin blessin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tranglatar
The lord said u have the power,grace to drive.
Meanin,the grace to lead,encourage et al.
Among the rest God assign u the grace to lead.Infact the spirit/grace to lead is deposited in u.
U can only direct u cant be directed.
you got the route right ofcos becos the grace to lead is inside u &indid u are a leader.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tranglatar
The toilet,urine et al.

The lord said u are goin thru a very obvious but unpleasant issues &that he sees this but said don't let that stop u from doin what is right no matter what as i'm ready to support u,help u & be your GOD.
The toilet means ur secret place he said he'll help as he can see& knw what u are goin tru
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
ebankole..please I need your your thoughts on this.

A friend said she had this dream 7 years ago. She was with a group of people in chains, they were all in despair. There were guards with spears and all dressed like Roman soldiers. Then the head of the guards called on her to address all the prisoners as 70percent of the population of the prisoners wanted to listen to her. After she read from a scroll given to her, the guards told her the Queen wanted to speak with her. She was led to a small room where she was asked to change from her rags into a lovely white dress, with white earrings ans shoes. She was then led to see the Queen but she woke up before she could meet with the Queen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.