Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516515 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
smartn09:
Kissing a Young lady's breast in a dream.pls what does it mean?

Lust,sin and lost out of God boundaries.
2-Initiated,astray,lust for woman,none self control.Bein control by a woman,emptiness,shut mouth/Glory/destiny,being maniputed as a result of Lust.hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by smartn09(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
ebankole:

2-Initiated,astray,lust for woman,none self control.Bein control by a woman,emptiness,shut mouth/Glory/destiny,being maniputed as a result of Lust.hmmm
it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by smartn09(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
ebankole:

the book u inherited from ur grand parent, it has undergone revolution pls throw it away or otherwise u are a tarot learner .l will consult ifa for it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
I want to bless the name of the lord for the lives of his children,may the almighty God continue to lead us right and direct out paths accordingly.
Amen.
Keep you dreams coming,may the lord continue to lead us right-Amen.
Bro.Ebankole

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
PLS what does singing in the dream(like leading a choir group) mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
This is a lesson to all brethen,in the face of trials,attacks,manipulation u must stand still with God,knowing the kind of God you serve shall never forsake nor leave ur side in such times.

Let he that have ears listen..His grace isn't for all as lot are called but few are chosen even in the face of testimonies...

5 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Those whom will curse God will &those who wil belief his existent will.

To whom is may concern this grace isn't meant for all.

As christians we must be strong in the Lord &hold on to him even in the face of trials,temptation,mockin et al.

My Joy lies the Lord and ur testinomies so far.
Bless u all.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nostradamus:
PLS what does singing in the dream(like leading a choir group) mean

Its clearly a call to join that group.
Obedient to God words/instructions goes along way in solving our battle especially when such is directly from him.
Shudn't u heed?
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whom the Lord has chosen shall always stand the test of time.

It was first an attack on my email,followed by spiritual,physical attack and now E-attack?

I'm so happy,becos indeed it goes to show that indeed we are not dealing with just physical warfare but also spiritual
I know the DEVIL isn't been happy-But i won't STOP I.J.N

4 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
ebankole:

Its clearly a call to join that group.
Obedient to God words/instructions goes along way in solving our battle especially when such is directly from him.
Shudn't u heed?
Bless u
TNK U SIR..will do just that
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
smartn09:
the book u inherited from ur grand parent, it has undergone revolution pls throw it away or otherwise u are a tarot learner .l will consult ifa for it.

Why don't u accept jesus today as your personal LORD & SAVIOUR?
IFA can not help nor lead u right.
Its well,God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by farellstone: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2014
My question is I realised whenever I backslide I don't have dreams even if I do its mostly lik what I thought of,but whenever my spiritual life is filled with prayers focus on christ I have all sorts of dreams,bad dreams nd good ones.what is the cause?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Farellstone
None can hide from his/her shadows.

You've said it all,the moment u stay afar from God,No dream.Meanin,God becoms far &u can see the attempt of the enemies.
But while u draw back u begin to see them,because these are always there whether u are close or far from God.
U can't serve God &remain bling God must surely....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2014
God must surely open ur eyes.
But do u know u can withdraw that,by askin God u don't want his revelation again?

I was once in ur shoe & i kept askin why?Until i realised that its cos there are more battles,hiding.So i kept on until it all gone.

Look at the case of that brother above that says He'll rather consult IFA...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Ifa to solve is spiritual issues?
He insulted me bot because he wanted to but the fear of facin,acceptin the reality of Gods words thru my interpretation-am i to blame?
So,whether u serve God or not u must choose where u belong.My point being?As u draw closer to God he'll always open ur eyes.While u are far he'll too but limitation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by farellstone: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2014
ebankole:
God must surely open ur eyes.
But do u know u can withdraw that,by askin God u don't want his revelation again?

I was once in ur shoe & i kept askin why?Until i realised that its cos there are more battles,hiding.So i kept on until it all gone.

Look at the case of that brother above that says He'll rather consult IFA...
i once had a dream the mother of my brother's wife packing food into a car she was with a small kid,I was about helping her when one of my siblings called me to leave the place.what does dis dream means?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2014
In conclusion.
Don't think by bein far from God these dreams are not there.
No!There have always been there &it won't be reveal to u while ur spirit is far from God.

Mind u?i'd cases of bein attack becos of help i render here,interpretations et al.
Can u now see,that Xchian must not cease prayin?
Godbles u all.
Gudnite.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Farellstone

It means,bein withdrawn from bein used for another person's success.
The load ar a blessin,gift to that person,u ain't suppose to be use while u have mor to do.
This is sign of victory.Bein withdraw,saved from makin other's better while u av more to archive.
Its freedom,its victory.
From now on u'll get u deserve.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by farellstone: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2014
ebankole:
Farellstone

It means,bein withdrawn from bein used for another person's success.
The load ar a blessin,gift to that person,u ain't suppose to be use while u have mor to do.
This is sign of victory.Bein withdraw,saved from makin other's better while u av more to archive.
Its freedom,its victory.
From now on u'll get u deserve.
the day I had the dream it was afternoon nd when I woke up I got a call dat,dat my brothers wife was in labour nd she later had a still birth.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2014
farellstone:
the day I had the dream it was afternoon nd when I woke up I got a call dat,dat my brothers wife was in labour nd she later had a still birth.
Isn't the msg clear now?
Have u asked God why he wouldn't allow u to help?
hmm Human bein,If only we can see thru the eyes of God.
Its well

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by smartn09(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2014
ebankole:

Why don't u accept jesus today as your personal LORD & SAVIOUR?
IFA can not help nor lead u right.
Its well,God bless u.
Don't worry, you will answer to Ifa at last for deceiving his people.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Congrants Tranglatar

The lord said finally he'e removed every spirit/form of spiritual/physical lust and has set u free.

This is more like a scene to make u understand that indeed we battle we the flesh even thou when it appears we can control ourself,it mind u,the battle must be defeated spiritually before one can be sure...

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Tranglatar
Before one can be certain when such arises it can be defeated.
Now.The grace to defeat such physically/physically in case such arise has been bestowed upon u.
Remember,unless the Lord builds the house it builders labor in vain..
U stated its nt right b4 GOD tels dat now ur spirit/witout man nw conform wit God will

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2014
So,inconclusion
The past/Flesh has been let go and u've just bid fareware by staing 'Its not right before God'
Meanin,Old things has passed away and all things has become new.

The lady represent not just 1 but such that might surface as u keep ur focus before God.
Congrats..It bye to the flesh,ur body now belong to him wholly.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2014
ebankole:
Missbethel
Its called monitoring spirit.
Such refered to as the spirit of Dirts.
Such has no good agender put to cause CHAOS or disorder anywhere thet dwell.
If u sis is marriage how has she been copin with her hubby?
If not does she often have bad dreams?
Its been there for long but God disposed/exposed it.Prayer is d key indid
Pst Ebankole, please disregard any negative statements/comments about you. The message given in this post has been confirmed by the concerned parties. God is working through you, liberating people and giving them testimonies. To God be all the glory!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Please help with this,

what does it mean to see kerosene in dream. The first time i dreamt about it, i was looking for where to buy kerosene but dont know how to get to where i wil buy it.
Last night i dreamt that i bought five litres of kerosene.
Pls what is the meaning. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2014
removed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dammy09
You have been given the power/source to trigger FIRE,Gods presence(Kerosene is often use to make fire or source of FIRE,ENERGY et al)
U now have what it takes to destroy,attack your attackers,but not until u begin to pray more base on FIRE of the holy ghost
So,Let ur prayers focus more on HolyGhostFIRE"U nw av d grace

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
I want to appreciate u all for you words of encouragement.
Yes! I can't be shaken cos that was just a trick to cause confusion,derail this GRACE-full Thread.

You all should know that we contend not just with the flesh but the spirit realm(s)
The devil can't,isn't happy seein those in bondage,shackles et al bein set FREE-
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
So,Lets focus on God alone &ignore the agenda of the DEVIL.
To whom God has called he'll protect,the battle isn't mine but that of God.

Its my prayer that more pple will discover the THREAD as the Lord continue to use me to bring salvation,deliverance,brkthru,blessin et al to every door Step.Its my pleasure Servin God &Humanity
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
@ ebankole,
this also

I was in class with colleagues then a lecturer came though he is not suppose to because it is lecture free week. After he left came the second one but because we were not suppose to have lectures,8 i did not go to with/ forgot to bring my notebook to class and i was looking for who will give me a sheet of paper for jotting but while doing that i found myself outside the classroom. Then i saw a senior pastor from the headquarter of our church followed by some men including the prof in the class i just left (in reality the prof is from another faculty and he is a pastor a well as a lecturer)and they stretched their hands towards a buildind as if they were praying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.