Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516527 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tranglatar

That person can't see things u are given grace to see hence while u kept insisting she lady must leave but he instisted she's changed.
Its more or less of bein under spell indeed.-trust me.
The grace given to u is to see things none can see.
Mind u,U av more to offer not just him ur callin/words of counselin.
Bye4NOW
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebankole:
Tranglatar.
Wow...
I just thank God for you life.
Can a sick person,bling help others?
This goes to show how improved,strong you spiritual life has become.
U are bein made,authorised to trample before u,Evil powers:Intellectually,spiritually et al.
That person need ur prayers,help et al more than anybody else.
Its well

@ ebankole
Thanx so much.
By the grace of GOD I'll follow up on my cousin
Though i feel so incapable. but i'll ask HIM to guide, help and be with me
Thank you once again and GOD bless

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebankole:
...FIGHT and confront this foundamental problems.Its just so there.

If u dnt want to end up in a broken weddin,relastionship,marriage,deadly et al of such.
Destroy this foundamental enemies else its dangarous...Very dangerous.

This is deeper than i'm interpretin it bt unfurnately am limited here.Just ask God 2 open ur eyes.

Thank you so much! I'm not married neither am I in a relationship. I'm looking to go into one soon. Stay blessed!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Appreciation(s)

I want to thank you all for your prayers,supports et al so far.
These i must confess glaringly working.
Often i wonder how i'm able to gather the strenghth to respends to all of ur dreams"both in my email & on here.
I can't thank u all enough &for those of u who has in one way or the other sow into this Callin..

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
...May the Lord bless you all and honor you.

Above all,Bless u all,those yet to discover this thread,coming,already here.
Those who has contribulated,who wish and those u keep this thread alive in one way or the other-i say all of u,God will bless,honor u all.Amen

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
JohnDuke259:

Thank you so much! I'm not married neither am I in a relationship. I'm looking to go into one soon. Stay blessed!
Isn't it obvious,the msg?
Pray very hard before u choose &ask God to re-view ur foundation to u.
Pray before u choose so u won't end u....?Its well.The msg is CLEAR
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebankole:

Isn't it obvious,the msg?
Pray very hard before u choose &ask God to re-view ur foundation to u.
Pray before u choose so u won't end u....?Its well.The msg is CLEAR

I will do that! I have been praying over it for sometime. Thanks a million Bro!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebankole:

Just ask God to open your eyes on how to go about it.
When it does?Share it here.
Godbless u All.
Tnx bro. ebankole.
I sure will.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebankole:
...Means:shaky foundation,relationship,biz,shaky marriage.
How can a drunk driver drive us right or witout endin up takin out lives or accident.
Now,The bride father foundation is shaky too hence:Havin the bride out of wedlock.
The weddin cudn't hold:
Inshort,U must ask God if that's d right person or b4 procedin to wedin FIGHT

Thanks a lot! Last year, I was supposed to go into a relationship with someone then I had a dream. In the dream, I saw our marriage lasted ten years and broke up. I had to quit.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Greetings to you all in the name of Jesus.

Remember,None is closer to u than your creator JESUS/GOD.
He alone knows everything u are ,what u can and can't do.
He's a faithful God who cares alot about us all.
He speaks to us indivually so that we won't be lead astray-Your dream is his voice/msg to u as a unique being.
Godbless u

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
I was in my church in a dream I had recently. I was standing outside the church and I felt this intense fear like I was going to fall from the stairs. There were many people outside the church with me. I decided to go into the church, the church was filled up but I decided to stand till the end of the service. I stepped out again, had the same feeling of fear.I returned inside and stayed there.

I later left and went into the car. I was confused as I had to decide if I wanted to sit in front with my driver or behind. I decided to sit in front and as I was about to order for a bottle of coke, I woke up.

Pst Ebankole, you assistance is needed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Missbethel

The Lord is asking you:

Why do u put so much trust in church rather than HIM/GOD alone?

Why the fear that if you do not attend church at one partivular time something bad might happen to you?

Why do u put so much trust In church,pastors or rather than Him/God alone?

Why they fear u must hear from your....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
...Church/pastor before you safety,brkthru,progress et al can be guaranteed?

Why do u think that God voice directly to u must be approve by ur church or pastor before ur mind can be at rest?

Why so much trust in church/man of God rather than settin your eyes,focus,attention alone on GOD?

You must stop now,cos this is glaring

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lastly Missbethel

The lord said outside or inside the church u must quit this habit has his eyes is over u &can protect u whether in or out of the church.
He said u need not any assurance(From nobody)before u can be sure that he will bless u,protect u,watch over u,direct u et al.
In essence,the Lord wnt u to trust HiM.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
I must add:

Quit going t church becos of fear of the unknown or becos u want God protection.

Go because u love God and your focus shud be on him alone.

Mind you,He's saying to u tonight,Either outside,inside the chuch,On or off you pastor is protection is now and has always be upon u.
Bless u and All.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebankole:
Lastly Missbethel

The lord said outside or inside the church u must quit this habit has his eyes is over u &can protect u whether in or out of the church.
He said u need not any assurance(From nobody)before u can be sure that he will bless u,protect u,watch over u,direct u et al.
In essence,the Lord wnt u to trust HiM.
You are absolutely correct. May your anointing never run dry..Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunnshyn(f): 4:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Hi bro Bankole,

Few days ago

Dreamt that I was about to travel, so I saw my frnd's mom she said where I was going so I said abroad, she then promised to give me $100. I cnt remember if I collected it in my dream. Someone then saw me and asked me why I haven't gone, I told him that I was waitng for something or someone.

Dreamt again of Dogs about 5 of them or so. They wanted to lick my legs, I didn't want them to, so I started walking fast or running, but they kept following me, I'll go into one room, I'll see them, later I didn't see them again - or cnt remember

Just this morning,

dreamt that some guys from Nigeria wanted to come see me.. Before they came, I tink we argued, maybe I was asking for money before they can come see me or so. When they finally came to visit me, they were disappointed. And were like : is this is house? I was like yes..and so one..the house wasn't nice or should I say it looked like my house back in Nigeria..

What does all this mean pls?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2014
Gdm Ebankole.pls what could this mean.There is this girl gisted to be my gf but she refuse hence we are not in good terms.but while taking my bath outside on top of water she came handling me my OND result, and that she saw it somewhere immediately she departed I tore and dispose the result.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Sunnshyn

Probably you are thinkin of movin out of the country or already outside the country.Somethin was given to u before moved out or as u are planin to do so now which was to cause delay to ur intendin plan of movin abroad or before u moved there.
Yes,U experiencin or experienced un-necessary delay hence the second dream...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Sunnshyn
...2nd dreams comes to play here:
These dogs are DELAY,backstabbers,attackers,success manipulators,they were sent so that u won't succeed in ur travelin,make it there.But i don't know what u did(perhaps prayers)They failed.
So,if u avn't travel u will succeed but if av thank God for not allowin the enemies to prevail.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Sunnshyn
Quit livin a life that's not yours,Stop spendin/livin beyond you capacity.

Always be sincere in all you dealings if u must attrack help to yourself.
Work on your Lifestyle & ur approach with men so that your case won't be like the hunter becomin hunted(am sure u understand what i mean)
In essence,Be sincere always.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Agomor

Bathin means,purification or undergoin one,It means holiness or Deliverance,redemption,mendin ur life where it needs to et al.

But while doin this,the Lord said there are few things in ur disposal that needs to be disposed or u are disposin already which u got thru un-holy means(permit me to use that word)This cud be...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Agimor
...Cud be or has somthin to do with same OND,womanizin;somethin i can't say.
But the Lord was cleared when he said that there's things in ur hands that must go with ur deliverance(Which u got thru un-holy ways)
U know this thins,Yes u do &u must dispose it/them so that ur deliverance can be make whole or walk with God.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Agimor
Lastly.

The lady the rejected u,The return of you OND:Meanin,Letting go of your past &ur past lettin u go.
Now,the deliverance is bein made whole or almost hence,while u dispose what ever might stain ur holines wit God.
Above all,Keep mendin,keep disposin anytin that might hinder ur new found love with Christ-GOD
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Goodmoring all &God blessings" I declared upon you all brethens,sisthrens-Amen..

And the bible says:I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT UPON ALL FLESH: &YOU SONS &DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY,YOU OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS,YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS:&ALSO UPON THE SRVENTS &UPON THE HANDMAIDS IN THOSE DAYS I'LL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunnshyn(f): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:
Sunnshyn

Work on your Lifestyle & ur approach with men so that your case won't be like the hunter becomin hunted(am sure u understand what i mean)
In essence,Be sincere always.

No bro Bankole I don't understand sincerely..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunnshyn(f): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:
Sunnshyn

Probably you are thinkin of movin out of the country or already outside the country.Somethin was given to u before moved out or as u are planin to do so now which was to cause delay to ur intendin plan of movin abroad or before u moved there.
Yes,U experiencin or experienced un-necessary delay hence the second dream...

Yes, I have left Nigeria. Yes, the last part is true too. I appreciate so much. I understnd this thread is for dreams only, however, let me derail a bit if u permit me...I got a gift from someone here and I need to know something. If u permit me to ask my question
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2014
sunnshyn:

No bro Bankole I don't understand sincerely..

Always be sincere,honest when it comes to men or pple!
In essence,work on your lifestyle,am very sure of this"Its like sayin somethin/lyin to somethin but only to found its all lies.
Ask God to open u eyes understandin if u stil don't
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2014
sunnshyn:

Yes, I have left Nigeria. Yes, the last part is true too. I appreciate so much. I understnd this thread is for dreams only, however, let me derail a bit if u permit me...I got a gift from someone here and I need to know something. If u permit me to ask my question
From Nigeria??
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunnshyn(f): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:

From Nigeria??

No, here. Can I please have ur email...tnk you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunnshyn(f): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:

Always be sincere,honest when it comes to men or pple!
In essence,work on your lifestyle,am very sure of this"Its like sayin somethin/lyin to somethin but only to found its all lies.
Ask God to open u eyes understandin if u stil don't

Ok great, need to ask God then..tnk you very much. I appreciate.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2014
@ebankole
I had a dream dat a lady switched on a phone n while it was still booting she gave it to me.
In real life dis lady connected me to her brother(who's trying to make some connections for me on a particular biz).
What cld dis mean sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.