Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (518071 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Pls I need your understanding on this dream:
I and my wife visited someone can't really remember my relation with them. We Were entertain with some kinda snack. they had about 4-5 children and I also notice the worked in a reputable firm coz when I asked were he bought one of d snack he said california.
After much chatting we decide to leave but the wife was insisting we stay that she was already preparing some spring rolls for us, after much percsuasion we decide to spend a litte more time then I was moved to tell them I need a job, she then ask if I have my cv here I should bring it. I ran out to pick my cv in the car but unfortunate could not know the road to to get to my Car. After much difficulty trying locate my car I found d way.
To cut the long story short I came with the papers on my hand but when I gave it to her it was like a contract doc. And she asked what about d cv I was kinda suprise the cv was not included so I said "oh! I must left it in the car let me go get it" b4 I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2014
aim1076:
Thank you very much. I text you already.

I got that.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2014
01mcfadden:
Please, Interprete this for me sir.
I was picking snails with my friend,I picked up to 5 and he was able to pick just two.

This is an attack on your progress,such experiences delay in all that he or she does.

Trust me,without cancelling this,delay and stagnancy is what I see in all that you try to do or achieve(pardon my being straight) it's the truth.

You must have noticed or watch out for stagnancy in your endeavours or your life in general.

Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
funkeabosede:
Pls sir interprete this dream for me . I dreamt I saw my brother and my self in the toilet I was sitting on the water closet while he was standing and my mother came in and asked what was going on between us and she was liike pointing accusing fiinger at me later my brother was sick lke he was infected with some disease and my mum was asking him where he contacted the diseasse but he didn't say anything and my mum was lke u can only get this grom me though she didn't say it but she was looking it

Another one I dreamt my step sister served everyone of us with food and my food was small and in a flat plate so I ask her what about my flask of food dat I intend to take the food to skul and she said she has given it to her mother sister and I said for what then I collected the whole food and take them iin .when I wanted to take my bath I took our landlady bucket and she was annoyed and wanted to collect it and I told her that I intended to pour the water inside another bucket then my other neighbour called her and told her that hope she was not annoyed about the others day event .that's all I remembered
In reality there was a misunderstanding between us

1 The lord said if anything bad happens to your brother or if your said brother happens to lack respect or refuse to lead right or lack manners you mum should be blame,the lord said she's the one spoiling him and instead correcting him often she tends to support his bad behaviour or characters.

2; The lord said you should stop thinking that u are at fault with the said step sister and quit thinking that you are not leading right before God or man because of her; the lord said she does these not only with you but more as she's know for this.
Bless you just be wise when dealing with her all the time.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
smartn09:
Pls help on this dream; my sleeve was caught by fire & while I was pulling off the wear to rescue myself from it, I got awoke.

Glory be to God for this thread and your prayers as the plan of the enemies is to dispose you of your garment of glory and put you to shame; but now the lord said they shall not prevail;,that disappointment,shame et al shall not manifest,just keeping quenching(praying) until it's finally off.
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
azubyky:
Pls I need your understanding on this dream:
I and my wife visited someone can't really remember my relation with them. We Were entertain with some kinda snack. they had about 4-5 children and I also notice the worked in a reputable firm coz when I asked were he bought one of d snack he said california.
After much chatting we decide to leave but the wife was insisting we stay that she was already preparing some spring rolls for us, after much percsuasion we decide to spend a litte more time then I was moved to tell them I need a job, she then ask if I have my cv here I should bring it. I ran out to pick my cv in the car but unfortunate could not know the road to to get to my Car. After much difficulty trying locate my car I found d way.
To cut the long story short I came with the papers on my hand but when I gave it to her it was like a contract doc. And she asked what about d cv I was kinda suprise the cv was not included so I said "oh! I must left it in the car let me go get it" b4 I woke up.

Sir,all am seeing here is blessing,favour,breakthrough,job opportunities,contracts, unexpected,unprepared for blessing(s) and grace to receive et al

Read isaiah 60 and psalm 1 everyday and remind God you are waiting and that should not pass you by.

What a blessing on your way,
It's well and bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
This calling or ministry rather is growing bigger and wider on a daily bases it becoming such that needs a better tools to serve you better;

This announcing isn't for all but those that the lord placed it in their heart to expand and make the service to God and humanity easier for all and me especially in other to serve you better and easier.
Not all would be able to support us financially or materially but cease not praying for us if that's the only way you can support us(you don't want to know what's be going on behind the scene spiritually,physically while trying to serve you all and God.

Remember; it's all Free and this isn't for you if you don't think so and it's if you belief so.

Free it is and free shall it remain may his will (jesus) be done if he want me to last here or on this calling for that matter(forever).
BleSs you all and love you all,i belief i've been able to respond to you all....?GLORY be to JESUS!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by 01mcfadden(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
ebankole:

This is an attack on your progress,such experiences delay in all that he or she does.

Trust me,without cancelling this,delay and stagnancy is what I see in all that you try to do or achieve(pardon my being straight) it's the truth.

You must have noticed or watch out for stagnancy in your endeavours or your life in general.

Bless you
what can I do about this sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
01mcfadden:

what can I do about this sir?

Call or wassap me.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Good afternoon Ebankole.

I had a dream where I was seated, as if at a registration point and a man dressed in a sparking white native attire sat before me filling out some forms or so. I was told in the dream that he is the CEO of a top oil and gas firm.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Uriella:
Good afternoon Ebankole.

I had a dream where I was seated, as if at a registration point and a man dressed in a sparking white native attire sat before me filling out some forms or so. I was told in the dream that he is the CEO of a top oil and gas firm.

Pray and ask God to fulfil this coming glory and favour ; the lord said,you shall be counted,included,chosen et al in whatever u lay your hands on or long for (be it employment, school exams et al you shall be honor)

It also means; being included in the book of life or book of those the lord are about to bless or honor.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
@ebankole what does it mean to see a dead snail (dried) and snake in a dream?
.thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Boc4real:
@ebankole what does it mean to see a dead snail (dried) and snake in a dream?
.thanks

If both were dead and dried then congrats as the lord has consumed your attackers and no longer shall you have stagnancy or delay in whatever u do or lay your hands on.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
ebankole:

If both were dead and dried then congrats as the lord has consumed your attackers and no longer shall you have stagnancy or delay in whatever u do or lay your hands on.
only the snail is dead n dried BT the snake its inside my trouser n I think its alive. my mum tried removing it when I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Boc4real:
only the snail is dead n dried BT the snake its inside my trouser n I think its alive. my mum tried removing it when I woke up

Your deliverance isn't complete,one down a stronger one at work but defeatable.

Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
ebankole:

Your deliverance isn't complete,one down a stronger one at work but defeatable.

Bless you
You are great!!!
I will keep praying.

Help me thank/praise GOD I have been admitted in a university.

pls recommend a Bible verse... thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
ebankole:

Pray and ask God to fulfil this coming glory and favour ; the lord said,you shall be counted,included,chosen et al in whatever u lay your hands on or long for (be it employment, school exams et al you shall be honor)

It also means; being included in the book of life or book of those the lord are about to bless or honor.
Bless you.

Thank you. I think I was in charge of registration i.e. he came to my desk. I was awed by him being a VVIP. I also noticed there were many other people on the queue.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Boc4real:
You are great!!!
I will keep praying.

Help me thank/praise GOD I have been admitted in a university.

pls recommend a Bible verse... thank you

God bless you for sharing your testimony and as you do this may your testimonies be sealed in the name of jesus.

Psalm 91 and 51 and 23,27.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
ebankole:

God bless you for sharing your testimony and as you do this may your testimonies be sealed in the name of jesus.

Psalm 91 and 51 and 23,27.
Bless you.
Amen!! thank you

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by 01mcfadden(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
ebankole:

Call or wassap me.
Bless you
Your number please
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
01mcfadden:

Your number please

Just click on ebankole" my numbers and details are there and,

Those of that sent me text please do same and get in touch my details including numbers are there to reach me.
Bless you all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello broda ebankola,

Please i had a dream where i was seating in a party. It seemed like a party that was organized for the youths in my church because i saw the members there.

While i was seating, a very young boy (about 3 or 4 yrs old) came and hugged me, sat on my lap, and placed his head on my chest.

While the boy was seating with me, a man came to talk to me ( i assumed he was the boys fathered because they looked alike). We exchanged pleasantaries.

After the man left my presence, the boy spoke to me and said "do u know why i like u?" He answered: "I like u because of the same smile u and my mom share"

The comment was really touching to me and i woke up

Could there be any messages in the dream?

Thank u for ur time.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kunmius:
Hello broda ebankola,

Please i had a dream where i was seating in a party. It seemed like a party that was organized for the youths in my church because i saw the members there.

While i was seating, a very young boy (about 3 or 4 yrs old) came and hugged me, sat on my lap, and placed his head on my chest.

While the boy was seating with me, a man came to talk to me ( i assumed he was the boys fathered because they looked alike). We exchanged pleasantaries.

After the man left my presence, the boy spoke to me and said "do u know why i like u?" He answered: "I like u because of the same smile u and my mom share"

The comment was really touching to me and i woke up

Could there be any messages in the dream?

Thank u for ur time.

The lord said as you have chose to put on a life of humility,fear of God,love,holiness et al henceforth shall God and men smile on you; no longer shall you be look upon with disdain,hatred,sadness or deny what's yours as both heavens and men shall now smile on you.
You shall be love(bless) when you go out and be bless when u come,power shall look upon you with favour and bless you.

When heaven smile on one its inevitable men and all shall smile on such and if that's the case then such should expect nothing less to honor,blessing,promotion,undeserve favor,honor et al in his or her life

What a joy and grace to smile and enjoy God's presence and grace in your life now?
Hmmm
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amen!!!!! I claim it in JESUS Name. Thank you very

ebankole:

The lord said as you have chose to put on a life of humility,fear of God,love,holiness et al henceforth shall God and men smile on you; no longer shall you be look upon with disdain,hatred,sadness or deny what's yours as both heavens and men shall now smile on you.
You shall be love(bless) when you go out and be bless when u come,power shall look upon you with favour and bless you.

When heaven smile on one its inevitable men and all shall smile on such and if that's the case then such should expect nothing less to honor,blessing,promotion,undeserve favor,honor et al in his or her life

What a joy and grace to smile and enjoy God's presence and grace in your life now?
Hmmm
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 6:06am On Dec 10, 2014
Good morning n Gods blessings @ebankole.
1) Dreamt I came out of d office walked towards d office balcony don't know what really happened (as if I was moved by a force)bt saw myself jumped frm d first floor down.Then people came rushing thinking i may hv been injured bt noped,I didn't sustain any injury nothing i was surprised too.And some body frm d office downstairs(different organisation)came n asked me into their office n was asking me questions abt what transpired n my state of origin.
2)We saw an aeroplane fly past us and not long after we saw black smoke,so we thought possibly the plane had crashed.We(me and fiance's elder broda's wife)ran to d scene only to discover dat d plane only hit a part of a telecomms mast n part of d mast was what was bring dat black smoke not d plane,d plane continued it journey.
On our way back home,I saw onions in large quantity in my family house n other places all looking very fresh,in d dream it was d season for onions,u see d onions with dia leavess.I wanted to get some frm our family house to my house bt i was like,no need since it's d season it won't b xpensive.
I like onions much in real life cos of my fiance'e
What cld dis dreamz mean sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2014
debeginin:
Good morning n Gods blessings @ebankole.
1) Dreamt I came out of d office walked towards d office balcony don't know what really happened (as if I was moved by a force)bt saw myself jumped frm d first floor down.Then people came rushing thinking i may hv been injured bt noped,I didn't sustain any injury nothing i was surprised too.And some body frm d office downstairs came n asked me into their office n was asking me questions abt what transpired n my state of origin.
2)We saw an aeroplane fly past us and not long after we saw black smoke,so we thought possibly the plane had crashed.We(me and fiance's elder broda's wife)ran to d scene only to discover dat d plane only hit a part of a telecomms mast n part of d mast was what was bring dat black smoke not d plane,d plane continued it journey.
On our way back home,I saw onions in large quantity in my family house n other places all looking very fresh,in d dream it was d season for onions,u see d onions with dia leavess.I wanted to get some frm our family house to my house bt i was like,no need since it's d season it won't b xpensive.
I like onions much in real life cos of my fiance'e
What cld dis dreamz mean sir?

Both dreams are 2 in 1

The lord said in your place of work or life in general you might experience few challenges here and there such that will shake you a bit but worry not as you will be affected thou but not that serious. Yes your place of work or life generally,there will be a slight break down but the lord said with minor effect as you won't fall nor that affected.

Yes,come shine(sunshine)after rain,after the little trial or slight break down you move from level 2 to level 10 as abundance and harvest will manifest such that you will have plenty to choose and with lot of option to choose from;meaning you will have so much options at which this blessing will rain down upon you.

Bless you and congrats in advance.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Announce!!!

My service here might come to an end soon but at the moment there is a contention between me and my self of which direction to go,but as I wait on the lord to choose which of these i'd go for,in no time I might be here for the main time and or withdraw anytime from now on.

Yes,receiving you call might be inevitable as I will also avail myself for that extensively through that medium.

Above all,anything can happen be it staying here more lasting or going off permanently, may his will be done as I look forward to hearing from him.

May the lord almighty continue to lead us all in jesus name.

Bless you all as for now we are still here.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2014
ebankole:
Announce!!!
My service here might come to an end soon but at the moment there is a contention between me and my self of which direction to go,but as I wait on the lord to choose which of these i'd go for,in no time I might be here for the main time and or withdraw anytime from now on.
Yes,receiving you call might be inevitable as I will also avail myself for that extensively through that medium.
Above all,anything can happen be it staying here more lasting or going off permanently, may his will be done as I look forward to hearing from him.
May the lord almighty continue to lead us all in jesus name.
Bless you all as for now we are still here.

@ ebankole
In as much as i would love you to remain available here, the MOST IMPORTANT thing is doing HIS will. So follow HIS leading !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2014
ebankole:

Both dreams are 2 in 1

The lord said in your place of work or life in general you might experience few challenges here and there such that will shake you a bit but worry not as you will be affected thou but not that serious. Yes your place of work or life generally,there will be a slight break down but the lord said with minor effect as you won't fall nor that affected.

Yes,come shine(sunshine)after rain,after the little trial or slight break down you move from level 2 to level 10 as abundance and harvest will manifest such that you will have plenty to choose and with lot of option to choose from;meaning you will have so much options at which this blessing will rain down upon you.

Bless you and congrats in advance.
Exactly!!! Dia is a serious financial challenge in our office which in turn is affecting everyone of us.
I pray dis harvest comes fast o!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by spicyhoney(f): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Hi Ebankole,

Please what does it mean to dream of a Doctor telling someone that the person is two months pregnant when the person has not been sexually active.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole
Good morning and God's continued blessings and protection

Kindly help me with the meaning of this dream:

Scene 1
‘Dreamt I was reading an email (dated 27 May) a relation of mine to his bosses in a firm where he is a contract staff. It was about a site inspection that one the firm’s permanent staff did on their site and wrote a report that my relation felt was biased. When one of the bosses received the email he called another one to verify what it is all about. The second one sided with my relations commenting (handwritten) that the supervision report was written by an inexperienced “sycophant. (Real life: My cousin is a contract staff with a multinational firm and an inexperienced Engr was at my cousin’s site and wrote a near damning report. I advised my cousin to write a follow up that doesn’t attack the guy’s report or the guy rather compliment it and thank him for his observations while highlighting successes and improvements recorded in the site. My cousin did not take my suggestion rather did nothing about the report. When he told me their senior Boss commented on it and asked for a reply from him, I told him to write a follow up to protect himself as that his senior boss just covered his self with his comments but he did not as it seemed that this senior boss told him that it’s an inexperienced report).

Scene 2
I was invited to write a recruitment exam into a multinational firm. The examiner was quite friendly. There were other candidates also. Some seemed to have come for preliminary oral interview. I wondered why ours’ were not oral interview but then concluded that it seemed Engineers have to take a written exam first. I finished very early before any other person, had a chat with the examiner who promised to get in touch with me. I was happy at my performance and even admired my dressing wondering how it must have pleased the examiner. (i wonder about me and these dreams about firms, former working places, etc)

1 The lord has said and he's still saying that who ever refuse to listen to you words of advice does it at his or her own peril,its just your calling,such grace to give and share words of wisdom,deep understand et al

Yes,it is as the lord showed you,everything' there isn't much to say here as it will do that person a lot of favour to heed or always heed to your ideas or suggestion not just now but always and everyone else.
His rejection might not have its effects today or now but sooner or later it will.
Am lost here as you said you wouldn't listen to you, fact is....?you are like his prophet and every around u et al.

Above all... the choice his his but be sure his refusal might affect him sooner or later.

2 have told you,soar and explore the lord said he will go with you, he want you move higher and become more financially buoyant for a reason best known to him.
Yes you will be favour where ever you apply,be daring,be bold and explore that grace to get bigger,dont be intimidated or belief one company or film is to big,trust me the lord is waiting for you at the top.

See you at the top as he honor u,favor u,go ahead of you and make u stand out.
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.