Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (518444 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2014
Tranglatar:

@ ebankole
In as much as i would love you to remain available here, the MOST IMPORTANT thing is doing HIS will. So follow HIS leading !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sir and may his will be done.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2014
spicyhoney:
Hi Ebankole,

Please what does it mean to dream of a Doctor telling someone that the person is two months pregnant when the person has not been sexually active.

1 Your sins are about to be aborted or forgiven

2 if you dare any intimacy right now or anytime or in two months time is going to be fruitful

3 in 2months time something of such might happen(fruit of the womb)this could be something that will happen or in two months time

4 spiritual burden shall be aborted but forgive Ness might be needed before freedom.
Bless you

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by spicyhoney(f): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2014
@ Ebankole

Hehehehe grin grin

Thank you for the interpretation, may God continue to enrich you with his Grace, Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kasonud(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
thanks so much brother though we were nt dating and i never new her intention untill our G.O intervened,
ebankole
:

You case make me fear God more that indeed what he says is what it is.

Can you now see why you should be grateful that the said ex left you?
The lord said directly or indirectly she's possess with the spirit of
marine spirit,hence while you are still being held down or bounded by
just a mere word of 'I promise you to do this or that" wow

Any way I can see that you heeded to what I asked you to do(prayed) now
the battle has just began and the spirit angry that you want to set
yourself free from it,such,i mean that operate in her.

Now listen,you are just getting started Infact the battle line has just
been draw and you must defeat her or the spirit so that u can be free
finally and experience total freedom or able to date again.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kasonud(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
there is this popular river in my village where my we normally swim. i also saw a distance sister of mind,we used to be very close before she got married, as i wanted to come out of the river,she there is said there is a small from Beneath of the water,immediately i jumped in and i saw decayed substances, it can be dead fish or poo. when i came up i was telling her that my pastor instructed me never to have sex with my fiance and i am obeying that,she said she did the same but her husband is not satisfying her. long dream it was
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kasonud(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
i also saw water in one of my pastors office and he was messing up with a lady inside
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by annieosu: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dear ebankole,

please interpret this dream for me I saw myself giving a new born baby my breast.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
kasonud:
there is this popular river in my village where my we normally swim. i also saw a distance sister of mind,we used to be very close before she got married, as i wanted to come out of the river,she there is said there is a small from Beneath of the water,immediately i jumped in and i saw decayed substances, it can be dead fish or poo. when i came up i was telling her that my pastor instructed me never to have sex with my fiance and i am obeying that,she said she did the same but her husband is not satisfying her. long dream it was

Congratulations,the lord said you been set free from lust,flesh and you decision to follow each and every instruction given on here has set you free from any connection between you and marine or lust of flesh.

The poos and the dead fishes are connection between you and flesh or lust,flesh which are now dead.

The bible says; he whom the lord is set free is free indeed.
Congrats
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
kasonud:
i also saw water in one of my pastors office and he was messing up with a lady inside

This is rather complex for me to say but I will try and be polite.

The said pastor is straying from God instructions or God holiness.

What's hiding is open to God.

Hmmm this is serious, anyway the lord showed you this secret for a reason.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
annieosu:
Dear ebankole,

please interpret this dream for me I saw myself giving a new born baby my breast.

If you are not married,pregnant or having intimacy which could lead to taken in and your saw this;

It's means u are under the influence of marine husband.

Even if you are yes but slightly i'd say.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hello broda,

Please i dreamt that i washed some white clothes and spread them outside On the balcony of a two storey building. When i returned to see if they were dry, the wind had blown them either to the floor or over the balcony and down to the lower level. I think some also fell into the gutter. I started picking them up and checking for stains.

Thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kunmius:
Hello broda,

Please i dreamt that i washed some white clothes and spread them outside On the balcony of a two storey building. When i returned to see if they were dry, the wind had blown them either to the floor or over the balcony and down to the lower level. I think some also fell into the gutter. I started picking them up and checking for stains.

Thank u

It's called spiritual carelessness, the lord said you are letting down your guide and in no time it will manifest physically if nothing done on time.

Yes there will be it manifestation soon on your physical life or endeavour but the lord said it's avoidable and mend-able.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Victorinox(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please, help me to interpret the following dreams:

i.
There is a girl/woman in the physical realm who I am friendly with but I don’t have any interest in her for a relationship, although I think she likes me. Anyway, I saw her in the dream as if she was making herself s*xually available to me and wanting me to do it with her (in the an*s). I am not sure whether or not I did this.

ii.
In a place of work that did not look like where I work, it was either I was looking there to see if I wanted to work there, or somehow I knew the people that were there. They were kind to me, they looked after me and provided me food (chicken legs/turkey legs). When it was time to leave the place, it was difficult for me to find my car. The car was a small red one; I eventually realized the car had been stolen, but I wasn’t too angry because I realized I could claim insurance. The only problem was that there would be a delay for me to get back to my location because I didn’t have a car; I now went back inside the place and found a small room to stay to hink about how to manage the situation regarding my missing car.

iii.
In the physical, I have been having trouble with finding a marriage partner. I didn’t see any face in this dream but I heard the voice of a woman that was one of the ones I recently tried to date – she was saying something, as if she was regretting turning me down, she even admitted that socially I was above her level.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please, do u have any suggestions on things that i can do to prevent it from manifesting physically?

Thank u

ebankole:

It's called spiritual carelessness, the lord said you are letting down your guide and in no time it will manifest physically if nothing done on time.

Yes there will be it manifestation soon on your physical life or endeavour but the lord said it's avoidable and mend-able.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good day sir. I tried to add you on wassap yesterday but it didn't work. Please interprete this dream for me.

I was carrying a big jar of olive oil and went to a lady I used to know asking her to show me the pastor that will pray on my olive oil. I was showing her today's date on my phone. I told her today is December 10th, and she said she is angry that her husband ( sitting behind her on a chair in pain) is sick. she said he is 2 months pregnant and has been on different kind of drugs. I didn't pay attention to what she said about her husband but told her to show me the pastor that is suppose to pray on the olive oil. Please help me to interprete.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Victorinox:
i.
There is a girl/woman in the physical realm who I am friendly with but I don’t have any interest in her for a relationship, although I think she likes me. Anyway, I saw her in the dream as if she was making herself s*xually available to me and wanting me to do it with her (in the an*s). I am not sure whether or not I did this.

ii.
In a place of work that did not look like where I work, it was either I was looking there to see if I wanted to work there, or somehow I knew the people that were there. They were kind to me, they looked after me and provided me food (chicken legs/turkey legs). When it was time to leave the place, it was difficult for me to find my car. The car was a small red one; I eventually realized the car had been stolen, but I wasn’t too angry because I realized I could claim insurance. The only problem was that there would be a delay for me to get back to my location because I didn’t have a car.

iii.
In the physical, I have been having trouble with finding a marriage partner. I didn’t see any face in this dream but I heard the voice of a woman that was one of the ones I recently tried to date – she was saying something, as if she was regretting turning me down, she even admitted that socially I was above her level.

1 if you succumb you are in for destruction and lust and above all,this will not only cause or attack God anger but shield his grace away from you( it's not about what u saw it's about the destruction and sinful ways that lies ahead if you heeded) by the way,yes; your thought about her are right and so are intentions for u.

2 if you are planning to live one place of work or place to another place,the lord said be careful not to get carried away as not all that glitters is gold ,this is to prevent losing more than you receive which might cost much more.

Becareful, not all that glitters is gold and be careful of the gift or gestures you accept,dont get carried away,be conscious and spiritually alert all the time.

3 yes,what the lord showed u is what is going through her mind right now.

There you are thinking you are not good enough or perhaps u are going something wrong but u are wrong as the lord said,she's now regretting her refusal right now.

Could it be that it's not these ladies fault that there is something pushing them away only to regret later for refusing you;could something be wrong with you,how come she's isn't the first doing this to you?
These are the questions you must ask you creator to know what exactly is wrong.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kunmius:

Please, do u have any suggestions on things that i can do to prevent it from manifesting physically?

Thank u

I won't say it as the lord review to me for a very strong reason.

All I can say is; cover the lord garment and keep it clean and he shall in turn watch over yours even while u are absent or careless of such.

All I can say in clear picture now is; be deligent with your walk with God and conscious of you holiness with God and whom or how you communicate with the world and her people so that they won't stain your garment of glory.

Above all;ask God what to do.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
aim1076:
Good day sir. I tried to add you on wassap yesterday but it didn't work. Please interprete this dream for me.

I was carrying a big jar of olive oil and went to a lady I used to know asking her to show me the pastor that will pray on my olive oil. I was showing her today's date on my phone. I told her today is December 10th, and she said she is angry that her husband ( sitting behind her on a chair in pain) is sick. she said he is 2 months pregnant and has been on different kind of drugs. I didn't pay attention to what she said about her husband but told her to show me the pastor that is suppose to pray on the olive oil. Please help me to interprete.
Thanks

What a mighty GOD!

You need this thread most than any other person presently.

And until you get in touch with me by whatever means and quit trying to through the third party you will keep seeking for solution and looking for deliverance(forgeting that each and everyone here including the said third party has his or her own personal problems to deal with)

This is unbelievable.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Victorinox(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
ebankole:

1 if you succumb you are in for destruction and lust and above all,this will not only cause or attack God anger but shield his grace away from you( it's not about what u saw it's about the destruction and sinful ways that lies ahead if you heeded) by the way,yes; your thought about her are right and so are intentions for u.

2 if you are planning to live one place of work or place to another place,the lord said be careful not to get carried away as not all that glitters is gold ,this is to prevent losing more than you receive which might cost much more.

Becareful, not all that glitters is gold and be careful of the gift or gestures you accept,dont get carried away,be conscious and spiritually alert all the time.

3 yes,what the lord showed u is what is going through her mind right now.

There you are thinking you are not good enough or perhaps u are going something wrong but u are wrong as the lord said,she's now regretting her refusal right now.

Could it be that it's not these ladies fault that there is something pushing them away only to regret later for refusing you;could something be wrong with you,how come she's isn't the first doing this to you?
These are the questions you must ask you creator to know what exactly is wrong.
Bless u

Brother you have hit the nail on the head. God will bless you and reward you in Jesus' name!!

I suspect that there is something that is pushing them away and I am tired. Please give me a prayer point for this.

I have been meaning to call you – and this is one of the issues I was going to discuss (almost every woman I approach, I am sure they like me, but they are being pushed away by something; I think I know what it is, but I don’t want to accuse someone until the Lord reveals it clearly).

Please, I will try to call you either tomorrow or Friday, but I ask that you give me prayer points for my career and marriage (also instructions about whether I need to fast etc).

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Victorinox:

Brother you have hit the nail on the head. God will bless you and reward you in Jesus' name!!

I suspect that there is something that is pushing them away and I am tired. Please give me a prayer point for this.

I have been meaning to call you – and this is one of the issues I was going to discuss (almost every woman I approach, I am sure they like me, but they are being pushed away by something; I think I know what it is, but I don’t want to accuse someone until the Lord reveals it clearly).

Please, I will try to call you either tomorrow or Friday, but I ask that you give me prayer points for my career and marriage (also instructions about whether I need to fast etc).

Too exhausted to type now why not give me a call for these prayer points?
Bless you all and remain bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Victorinox(m): 4:28am On Dec 11, 2014
ebankole:

Too exhausted to type now why not give me a call for these prayer points?
Bless you all and remain bless.

Thank you and God bless for all your efforts on this thread, you are bringing succor and solutions to God's people.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by farellstone: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2014
@ebankole I had a dream that I'm in a plane going to USA,i was about to sit on chair in the plane when I saw someones pulse on it so I knew d chair is already taken I sat on another one,so I started wondering in the dream how I could be traveling to USA when I don't have d necessary requiremet to travel later I found my self outside and the name of the qualified people are being called and my name was there again so I was directed to my seat I couldn't find it so a girl told me its the seat beside her though d seat was less comfortable than the 1st one but I was still happy to be traveling to USA and I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2014
@ebankole Gods continous blessings upon U.
I dreamt dat I ran into a neighbour of mine back in d days who lost her husband recently n was buried 2 days back.In d dream she was still mournin n when she saw me,she told me dat she was goin to relocate to d village but I told her dat it was not neccessary since her business is blossoming but she refused so I made to go but she stopped n said dat she was expecting dat I would gv her some money,so I told her dat I don't hv money dat i hv being spending in preparation for my wedding and all dat.
What cld dis mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Good morning Pastor Ebankole.
I had the first 3 dreams today and d last one last week and pls, I need interpretation.

1. I dreamt that a friends' mother had a new baby and I went to greet them. The baby was beautiful and doing fine when I saw her.

2. I dream I was in a front row in a crusade. When d preacher cite a Bible verse, I always opened it on my iPad and d preacher would challenged me thinking I was browsing in d crusade. He would come to confirm and after confirmation I was checking d Bible verse he cited, he would apologised. He stopped challenging after the 3rd time he confirmed I was checking Bible verses on d iPad. But I noticed I was somehow sleepy in d crusade.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2014
3. I and some of my classmates in tertiary school went to our alma matter to see a man from my town for job posting to better place. In that dream, we've all been working and are not satisfied about d Ministry we worked and looking for posting to better Ministry. In real life, I'm also pressing my posting to another Ministry.
In d dream, one guy in my place of work in real life was seen running away and being pursued by soldiers in that alma matter for colliding with a scammer to defraud one woman in that school.
Not quite long, d man we came to see came with a list and started calling our names from d last name on list and my name was d second. My immediate young brother's name was called but he wasn't near d man to answer. D man calling d names asked d deputy governor of my class back then if my bro had been attending class, but she said no, he hadn't . Then my brother's name was cancelled. My brother rushed to d place and while d man was busy calking other names, my brother waiting for d man to be thru before complaining and that was when I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2014
4. I had this dream last week,
I was going to an institution with d intention to register for Master's degree programme. On getting there, I saw they only had one classroom and the owner of the school, his wife and son were albinos. The 3 of them were in d classroom lecturing students in a classroom.
While I join them in d classroom, I perceive the 3 albinos had serious body odour. When I was uncomfortable in d classroom, I had to leave immediately and d albino man sent his wife and son after me to deal with me. I escaped and they couldn't find me till I woke up.
Please interpreted these 4 dreams for me. Thanks and God bless u sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2014
Greetings and good morning to you all,YES the lord has spoken that his/this ministration must continue(even though it's been a challenging,tasking one spiritually,physically) and of course having to meet up with the rising numbers on here,email,wassap,calls et al.

It's been a battle here and there spiritually and physically but faithful is he and his grace overshadows all.

He's spoken while he wills;he'll raise up help among men and great ones to expand,extend,establish this ministration et al.

To be honest with you all before God and men? What goes behind the scene of this ministration is quite tasking and engaging spiritually(most especially) but we give all glory to God for keeping us and not allowing the enemies of those God used/using us for to prevail over us and that of ours HALLELUYAH!!!

I must use this opportunity to appreciate those of us that God has used to support this ministration in one way or the other; I remember when I started and having to reply or quote each dream 3 to 5 times due to the limitation and extent at which I could type words but glory be to God for those of God used to donate one or two things hence this new one was birthed this is why we could now reply you and expanciate our interpretation,may the lord bless you all.

And for those of us that calls to prays and appreciate God gift in our life?God bless you too and of course some of you that do pray for us unknown to us?jesus bless you too,and as each gives according to his ability and continue to do so;may the lord enlarge your coast and use such as a point of contact to propel/fasting track answers to you case in jesus name.

As it is now,the lord said continue and if.... any thing otherwise comes up you will all be the first to know.

I must also make this know and notify you all;

Please I beg you in the name of God if you know you can't fasting or pray and or heed to my instructions please don't reach or contact me i'm one who beliefs so much fasting and prayers(testimonies are there to testify to the glory of God and his wonders through my instructions and procedures et al): this became imperative as I have noticed few individuals whose aim are just to exhaust my strength and or waste my time :such flee when the hear my procedures and only to consume some precious time which could have been use to serve God and the rest of you; it's painful I must say,please I beg you don't that if you know u can't or ready to follow my direction or God's.

Lastly,remember none has been charge not now or in the future but if the lord placed it in your heart to established or support this little but greatest call/gift do so willingly and the lord shall reward you for it as none that does so don't doesn't attracts God favor,mercy,grace and presence to his or her life.

And please support us in prayer also as this is another best way to support us" as we continue to serve God and humanity and put smiles on both your faces and the lord.

FREE and FREE it is.
May the almighty jesus continue to direct and lead us right through his mouth piece(dreams) amen.

Min ebankole
Bless you all.keep your dreams coming.

PRAISE the LORD!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2014
farellstone:
@ebankole I had a dream that I'm in a plane going to USA,i was about to sit on chair in the plane when I saw someones pulse on it so I knew d chair is already taken I sat on another one,so I started wondering in the dream how I could be traveling to USA when I don't have d necessary requiremet to travel later I found my self outside and the name of the qualified people are being called and my name was there again so I was directed to my seat I couldn't find it so a girl told me its the seat beside her though d seat was less comfortable than the 1st one but I was still happy to be traveling to USA and I woke up.

The lord said; where there seems to be no help,where it seems it's impossible to be favour,where it seems nothing can be possible you shall find help there as he's ready to go before you.

He said where none shall be counted or chosen you shall be counted and chosen,where hope is dead you shall go there and found her abundance for he's going before you.

Above all, henceforth,explore and reach for new and more opportunities as u are about to fly and failure is and will not be your portion as all I see and the lord said is son/daughter I am ready to take you high and honour now.
Bless you and good morning all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2014
Ii dreamt I was at my step sister shop and the place was empty like all the items have been sold even the fridge and I wanted to buy food but all the food has been sold so I demanded for soup and they said they are still ccookng it dats all I remember. Pls sir iinterprete iit sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Optimisticgondy:
Good morning Pastor Ebankole.
I had the first 3 dreams today and d last one last week and pls, I need interpretation.

1. I dreamt that a friends' mother had a new baby and I went to greet them. The baby was beautiful and doing fine when I saw her.

2. I dream I was in a front row in a crusade. When d preacher cite a Bible verse, I always opened it on my iPad and d preacher would challenged me thinking I was browsing in d crusade. He would come to confirm and after confirmation I was checking d Bible verse he cited, he would apologised. He stopped challenging after the 3rd time he confirmed I was checking Bible verses on d iPad. But I noticed I was somehow sleepy in d crusade.

1 fruitfulness which could come in different forms or deliverance from sin or being delivered from beautiful sin or attack of the enemies.

2 Stop replacing you bible with on air bible if you want to enjoy the presence of the lord and shut up your spiritual accusers.

God is calling your attention to his words in raw; don't you know that reading the real bible or having it in your hand alone attracts God annointing.

Yes the lord said you can read you bible on your ipad while while on the road but or off church but tale you bible with you everywhere u go and read it when you can and avoid replacing the raw book with advance tech.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole Gods continous blessings upon U.
I dreamt dat I ran into a neighbour of mine back in d days who lost her husband recently n was buried 2 days back.In d dream she was still mournin n when she saw me,she told me dat she was goin to relocate to d village but I told her dat it was not neccessary since her business is blossoming but she refused so I made to go but she stopped n said dat she was expecting dat I would gv her some money,so I told her dat I don't hv money dat i hv being spending in preparation for my wedding and all dat.
What cld dis mean?

Yes! The lord said she might seek for you assistance soon if you both come in contact directly or indirectly,mind you this might come in difference form or through some one you least expected or the said woman in question.

Also the lord is confirming to you that she's going through some tough time now and she might need your assistance if she sees you in the form or difference form.

Note: this might come in another form or from such you don't expect.

Lastly,you are planning something perhaps embarking on biz or the said wedding this is another confirmation of it that your spirit agree with God.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2014
@Pastor Ebankole
Thanks for the interpretations; you forgot to interprete the remaining 2 below.
Optimisticgondy:
3. I and some of my classmates in tertiary school went to our alma matter to see a man from my town for job posting to better place. In that dream, we've all been working and are not satisfied about d Ministry we worked and looking for posting to better Ministry. In real life, I'm also pressing my posting to another Ministry.
In d dream, one guy in my place of work in real life was seen running away and being pursued by soldiers in that alma matter for colliding with a scammer to defraud one woman in that school.
Not quite long, d man we came to see came with a list and started calling our names from d last name on list and my name was d second. My immediate young brother's name was called but he wasn't near d man to answer. D man calling d names asked d deputy governor of my class back then if my bro had been attending class, but she said no, he hadn't . Then my brother's name was cancelled. My brother rushed to d place and while d man was busy calking other names, my brother waiting for d man to be thru before complaining and that was when I woke up
Optimisticgondy:
4. I had this dream last week,
I was going to an institution with d intention of registering for Master's degree programme. On getting there, I saw they only had one classroom and the owner of the school, his wife and son were albinos. The 3 of them were in d classroom lecturing students.
While I join them in d classroom, I perceive the 3 albinos had serious body odour. When I was uncomfortable in d classroom, I had to leave immediately and d albino man sent his wife and son after me to deal with me. I escaped and they couldn't find me till I woke up.
Please interprete these 4 dreams for me. Thanks and God bless u sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.