Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516014 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by champol: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2014
Hello sir, pls. help me with the meaning of my dream. In the dream, I went to watch a football match in a viewing centre. I went upstairs via the stairs case. I sat down to watch the match. I could see some people watching the match downstairs. I heard them discussing that they wish to watch the match upstairs because u enjoy the match very well. Suddenly, I discovered that there is no more staircase to go down and I was scared looking down and I held a pole firmly so that I won't fall down. Then I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole God's continuos blessings n grace.
I dreamt that I was with my fiance in a commercial nerve of d city we live,a friend of hers showed up,so they went to buy something,so I crossed ova to d other side of d road.While there I overhead some men discussing dat a particular building structure is owned by a serving member of d house of REPRESENTATIVES n dat d said member is willing to buy up d neighbouring structures to enlarge his coast.(In real life I am into properties)So,I was like hw do I get d owner of a building housing a bank dat shares boundary wit his property n d owner of a filling station dat shares boundary wit d bankto sell dis properties to dis honourable member?While I was trying to figure out,I noticed d bank security walking towards my direction sort of suspecting me for hanging around bt he passed me without saying a word.Then my fiancee n friend returned,so I crossed ova to their side.
Meaning pls Sir.

An opportunity will be wisper to your ear,more like info that might attract great blessing and or contract.

When this happens, it will when you never expected and things might get to fast to the extend that you need you brain and logic(most importantly)God grace to hold it down so that such opportunity doesn't pass you by.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kunmius:
@ebankole,

please, i had a dream that i was walking at night with a group of people, i then remembered that i forgot to grab something from my car. I turned back while the group of people kept walking. As i was heading to my vehicle, i saw 3 people with each of them either carrying or holding a dog on a leash. They were standing on the way to my car. The dogs were little and seemed liked the ones that do not bite and are non-threatening. I wasn't intimidated by the dogs and decided to walk pass them, and while walking past them, i was bit on the index fingers of both of my hands. I woke up from the bites.

Thank you

The night means,you lateness to leave a particular place, while those that you ought to move with has already left you behind.

Now,going back to pick something means,delay,ofcourse.

You the lord said as a result of your decision to pick(to stay back a little) as spring up more and more un-necessary delay which would not only affect you progress where u are right now but also where u are going to(headed to)

The dogs are what it's called young attackers or rather inmatured attackers such that are being groomed to cause more problems into your life and hold you down where u are and where u are going.
Am sorry to say that u have allowed delay or decision to stay back emanate another issue for yourself( I remember interpreting a dream as regards timing and where u are at the time)

Anyways this isn't a serious one but you must fight back not just because their agenda is to hold u there(where u are now)permanently but also to avoid failure where u are planning to move down to.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vivianscott:
please how do I terminate dat seed, I need directions please

I belief we've solved and discussed yours already?
Will be waiting to hear from you.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
tosag:
Good day sir, I had a dream in which I saw a woman selling fresh roasted kponmo in a basin. She then said that people should come and collect free kponmo that she want to dash people free kponmo. I was standing closest to her so I grabbed one kponmo, people started dragging the one I picked with me so I let them have it. Immiedately, all the kponmo in the basin became kponmo with black cow hair (unroasted kponmo). People began to out-muscle me in rushing for the kponmo, so I dipped my hand inside the basin with determination and wrestled out a clean white shakri (cow stomach) from under the whole lot of kponmo then I woke up. What does this dream mean sir? In real life, things are pretty tough with me since I have no job.

Yes!

Here is the source of it all; the lord said you collected something, borrow or eat whatever that is,from somebody(which yoruba people refers to as; ifa or in pidgin awoof)in the past unknown to will emanate or attract spiritual problem or eventually brought problem into your life.

Secondly,henceforth be careful of what you accept or take from people.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
ebankole:

An opportunity will be wisper to your ear,more like info that might attract great blessing and or contract.

When this happens, it will when you never expected and things might get to fast to the extend that you need you brain and logic(most importantly)God grace to hold it down so that such opportunity doesn't pass you by.
Bless you
God bless U Sir.
Tnx a billion.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
zezebabyxoxo:
Good morning, I had a dream that I was in school, and I was about to enter a car with someone. As I was entering I noticed like a slippery thing(like an eel) attached itself to the tyre, but I didn’t react because I thought it was small. Before, we got to the destination, I told the person to stop, so I came down. By the time, I got down the thing on the tyre had become a huge creature(a creature with bat wings and a long tail, something like that). It was trying to come close to me but I was saying blood of Jesus till I woke up.

The lord said he often shows you things but most time you don't take it serious or consider such will affect you in anyway.

It's like seeing things or dreaming about something bad but often times instead of you to pray or confront it you look at it as nothing.

This also extend to you daily or physical activities or endeavours, often times you see a problem coming, take a bit step then decide in your mind;this is nothing or you just skipped/brushed such aside.

The lord said this has been your problems or weakness,you see something coming but instead of tackling it(spiritually or physically) you allow it grow bigger before trying to run to God or fixing it.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
champol:
Hello sir, pls. help me with the meaning of my dream. In the dream, I went to watch a football match in a viewing centre. I went upstairs via the stairs case. I sat down to watch the match. I could see some people watching the match downstairs. I heard them discussing that they wish to watch the match upstairs because u enjoy the match very well. Suddenly, I discovered that there is no more staircase to go down and I was scared looking down and I held a pole firmly so that I won't fall down. Then I woke up.

The lord said why are u afraid of height?
He said he's going to force on you financial height and most importantly spiritual height or salvation.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
A
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Emmykego:
Good day, sir. Well, it may look simple as abc but not quite long ago, I had a dream where I was waiting around the labour room, pacing around. After some time, the medical workers came out and told me that 'my wife' had delivered a set of twins. The person in that dream that was my wife, is sb I know but not very close to. Mind you, I am single, and just finished my school, Nov. 2014. Although, the girl I thought we had some grounds to build on, turned me down. This was after I dreamt being in her wedding to another man.

I am not sure what the first dream means because that girl in question idealy would not be my choice. I am confused!

Yes!!

The lord said you are dealing with invisible marine wife such that prevent you from having lasting relationship or anything that has to do with the opposite sex.

Truth be told...? if you like date 1million ladies in a week they will end up leaving you for another or rather disappoint you until you are deliver i'm sorry to say this is how it's going to continue.

Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 6:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Good morning sir,
Please I need the interpretation of these dreams...

1. I was in the bathroom washing a cloth that looked like a wedding gown for my youngest sister. It seemed I was about to dress her up for a date or something. So, my aunt was also in the bathroom, I think she was pregnant. She was complaining about our boys squatters. She said she has been experiencing evil things in that room, and that she is waiting for the end of the month before she parks to another part of Lagos. She said she had been having difficulty sleeping and that of all the rooms there, it seems like the demons made the back of her room their meeting point. In the dream, I also acknowledged it, I told her that I have been having premonitions about the place whenever I was there. I also wondered if my friend who stayed there for a month also experienced same because he did not complain. She said there are lots of rat at the back of the room. The issue here is that my aunt parked 11 years ago when she got married. She married late and doesn't have a fruit of the room. For the past 11 years someone else stays there. 2 of my paternal Aunts are sharing the place, with one of them husband.
Anyway, as we were talking, I was dressing up the girl, the cloth was wet, but I wore it for her like that, I told her that she should sit and the cloth would dry on her body since there was no Time.

2. What does it mean to be looking for food. After service in the dream, we got home and I was hungry, so I told my younger sister to prepare food, she said there was no need since there was fufu at home and that I should just take soup and eat. I don't know who later put the soup but I was holding a plate of egusi soup with numerous fish, I was about to serve myself more when I noticed there were more fish than normal inside, so I kept on removing the fish and putting them back in the pot, as I was doing that, I was looking for smoked fish to add to my plate. I did not eat the food, but I was seriously looking for smoked fish in the pot. I kept on turning and turning, there were lots of fish there but that was not what I wanted. After that, I found myself struggling with 'guguru' and 'ekpa' in a bottle. In the dream I took out of it, and I made sure I did not finish it. It was as if we were managing it and I did not want my elder sister to complain. As I was do it, my younger sister was telling me about a programme holding in her church for a week, that some people from Goodnews would be coming to teach in the church..... I really don't know if this dream has a meaning.

3. It was early in the morning and I had the Intention of going into that compound to meet some tenants because they were owing. As I got to the back, I noticed that a room that wasn't occupied was opened, as I was wondering what happened, 2 male tenants came out from there. I was dumbfounded as to what they were doing in there by that time of day, I suspected they went to smoke weed.
After that, I met another tenant at the front washing and told him that his rent has been due for long, but he started complaining that I am disturbing him and that the rent he has been paying is more than what other landlords are collecting, this is a guy that is always owing and his rent is never paid in full. I reality, the guy is owing and someone told me he thinks he is packing because his room is empty. The guy wants to pack without paying...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
s3nn2x:
Good morning sir,
Please I need the interpretation of these dreams...

1. I was in the bathroom washing a cloth that looked like a wedding gown for my youngest sister. It seemed I was about to dress her up for a date or something. So, my aunt was also in the bathroom, I think she was pregnant. She was complaining about our boys squatters. She said she has been experiencing evil things in that room, and that she is waiting for the end of the month before she parks to another part of Lagos. She said she had been having difficulty sleeping and that of all the rooms there, it seems like the demons made the back of her room their meeting point. In the dream, I also acknowledged it, I told her that I have been having premonitions about the place whenever I was there. I also wondered if my friend who stayed there for a month also experienced same because he did not complain. She said there are lots of rat at the back of the room. The issue here is that my aunt parked 11 years ago when she got married. She married late and doesn't have a fruit of the room. For the past 11 years someone else stays there. 2 of my paternal Aunts are sharing the place, with one of them husband.
Anyway, as we were talking, I was dressing up the girl, the cloth was wet, but I wore it for her like that, I told her that she should sit and the cloth would dry on her body since there was no Time.

2. What does it mean to be looking for food. After service in the dream, we got home and I was hungry, so I told my younger sister to prepare food, she said there was no need since there was fufu at home and that I should just take soup and eat. I don't know who later put the soup but I was holding a plate of egusi soup with numerous fish, I was about to serve myself more when I noticed there were more fish than normal inside, so I kept on removing the fish and putting them back in the pot, as I was doing that, I was looking for smoked fish to add to my plate. I did not eat the food, but I was seriously looking for smoked fish in the pot. I kept on turning and turning, there were lots of fish there but that was not what I wanted. After that, I found myself struggling with 'guguru' and 'ekpa' in a bottle. In the dream I took out of it, and I made sure I did not finish it. It was as if we were managing it and I did not want my elder sister to complain. As I was do it, my younger sister was telling me about a programme holding in her church for a week, that some people from Goodnews would be coming to teach in the church..... I really don't know if this dream has a meaning.

3. It was early in the morning and I had the Intention of going into that compound to meet some tenants because they were owing. As I got to the back, I noticed that a room that wasn't occupied was opened, as I was wondering what happened, 2 male tenants came out from there. I was dumbfounded as to what they were doing in there by that time of day, I suspected they went to smoke weed.
After that, I met another tenant at the front washing and told him that his rent has been due for long, but he started complaining that I am disturbing him and that the rent he has been paying is more than what other landlords are collecting, this is a guy that is always owing and his rent is never paid in full. I reality, the guy is owing and someone told me he thinks he is packing because his room is empty. The guy wants to pack without paying...

1 the said aunty or woman was/is far from God hence the enemies prevailed,hence while she's yet to conceived.

Secondly,the lord said her problems emanated from her source which could also be refer to as the said place she used to live(the house here) yes,lots of attack was inflicted on her when she was living in that house but unfortunately her spiritual life was/is weak;this is why she's yet to conceive now and now(thats the raw truth) in fact it's one of the reason(this same attcked;house she married late)
To be truthful...?that house need deliverance as those that dwell within it are not having it good and could barely meets there own needs as people.
The wet dress and the girl means endurance,struggling to survive or meet up,puTting on an alternative as a result of not having enough.
Trust me,the house/those who live in it are not having it good,they struggle to make ends meets.

2 yes! The lord said,have u noticed anything coming out of that house meet close to nothing of all your needs and instead adding and piling up more lack; yes,the moment u receive anything or rent from that house it's either u lost some amount or can't account for it or u just don't understand what's happening?

Thank God u didn't ate the food as the lord said somehow this place u is a bit affecting u as a person but his grace has been shielding to be really affected else?....mind you the lord said,there is a way out and that's church hence while u were invited;so to keep you victory alive(not to be affected and save the house from the planted spiritual termites church church is what the lord is seeking; u can deliver this house(deliverance)

Yes! Everything and all that u saw or perceived about the said tenant spiritually and physically are nothing but the truth.

Secondly,powers of darkness,sins is hiding and prevailing over that building such that affects those living there and those that have even left years ago till now.
So must the those that left years back needs deliverance,those that are still there needs deliverance and those are planing to;its that serious.

Infacts as I was typing this lord said something was planted in the land before the building was raised.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
THIS IS WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE-pst. Bankole.

The lord spoke to me concerning you all but I 'm not in position to say it now as i've prayed about and asked the lord to open your eyes;and sure he's doing that now(so that your blessings,breakthrough,miracle,prayers shall manifest and or receive answers faster and at the end glorify,testify,manifest the name of jesus and the world shall see,read hear et al and rejoice with you.

Bless you all and love you all.
PST ebankole.
Happy sunday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by champion3: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
may the Lord continue to bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
ebankole:

1 the said aunty or woman was/is far from God hence the enemies prevailed,hence while she's yet to conceived.

Secondly,the lord said her problems emanated from her source which could also be refer to as the said place she used to live(the house here) yes,lots of attack was inflicted on her when she was living in that house but unfortunately her spiritual life was/is weak;this is why she's yet to conceive now and now(thats the raw truth) in fact it's one of the reason(this same attcked;house she married late)
To be truthful...?that house need deliverance as those that dwell within it are not having it good and could barely meets there own needs as people.
The wet dress and the girl means endurance,struggling to survive or meet up,puTting on an alternative as a result of not having enough.
Trust me,the house/those who live in it are not having it good,they struggle to make ends meets.

2 yes! The lord said,have u noticed anything coming out of that house meet close to nothing of all your needs and instead adding and piling up more lack; yes,the moment u receive anything or rent from that house it's either u lost some amount or can't account for it or u just don't understand what's happening?

Thank God u didn't ate the food as the lord said somehow this place u is a bit affecting u as a person but his grace has been shielding to be really affected else?....mind you the lord said,there is a way out and that's church hence while u were invited;so to keep you victory alive(not to be affected and save the house from the planted spiritual termites church church is what the lord is seeking; u can deliver this house(deliverance)

Yes! Everything and all that u saw or perceived about the said tenant spiritually and physically are nothing but the truth.

Secondly,powers of darkness,sins is hiding and prevailing over that building such that affects those living there and those that have even left years ago till now.
So must the those that left years back needs deliverance,those that are still there needs deliverance and those are planing to;its that serious.

Infacts as I was typing this lord said something was planted in the land before the building was raised.
Bless you
Sir, thank you alot.

Before the building was put up, prayers were conducted, infact, when the house was constructed, the house was dedicated. Regularly, I make it a point of duty to pray and annoint the compound, especially after special programmes in church.

Also, the house where the tenant is and the one where my sister was are totally different, the one with tenant is in Abuja, while the one with my aunt is in Lagos. The person that occupied the house after my aunt has not been able to conceive also, after years of marraige.

The truth is that the tenants are not really doing well. Although, most of them are not learned, but the ones that are, are finding it hard to survive.

Well, there is a particular apartment that has been locked since last year, the woman left her things there and left and she has refused to pack, even when her rent is due. Someone, told me he dreamt and there was something diabolical in the apartment, I have also dreamt and seen the same thing. Now, the case is in the court in order to forcefully evict her...

I don't know what more to do. Even the area is always having light fault...transfomer is always getting bad...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
s3nn2x:

Sir, thank you alot.

Before the building was put up, prayers were conducted, infact, when the house was constructed, the house was dedicated. Regularly, I make it a point of duty to pray and annoint the compound, especially after special programmes in church.

Also, the house where the tenant is and the one where my sister was are totally different, the one with tenant is in Abuja, while the one with my aunt is in Lagos. The person that occupied the house after my aunt has not been able to conceive also, after years of marraige.

The truth is that the tenants are not really doing well. Although, most of them are not learned, but the ones that are, are finding it hard to survive.

Well, there is a particular apartment that has been locked since last year, the woman left her things there and left and she has refused to pack, even when her rent is due. Someone, told me he dreamt and there was something diabolical in the apartment, I have also dreamt and seen the same thing. Now, the case is in the court in order to forcefully evict her...

I don't know what more to do. Even the area is always having light fault...transfomer is always getting bad...

I know they are different and that's why I tried to manage the space to deliver the message and yes both house needs deliverance.

What a mighty God,for proving his words again.

Hmmm and what a world this is why we must often becareful before we move into a new house or place so as to prevent these case.

Now,the lord has showed you(your aunt) the source of her lack of child,should u inform her,shouldn't she focus her prayers on this source of her problems?
What a mighty God we serve.
Bless you all in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
champion3:
may the Lord continue to bless you sir

I declare that your miracles/victories are sealed in jesus name.
Thanks for that and happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hello broda Bankole,

Please i dreamt that i was living in an apartment and i was looking outside. I saw three intimiting men standing at the backyard. Later on, another man came and he got into an altercation with them. It was 1 man against three. They succeeded in knocking him unconcious and squeezed his neck in the process. I and people around them were yelling at them to stop and not kill him.

I then looked away and a little boy found his way into the apartment and was being playful. He was laughing with me and running around the apartment. After a while, my older brother came into the apartment with a lot of food and asked who the little boy was. I told him I didn't know who the boy was but i think he lives in the neighborhood. I told the little boy to leave but he wouldn't. I then asked him if he would like eat something since my brother brought a lot of food especially vegetables. He said he wanted apples. I was going hand him some apples is the last thing i can remember.

Thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2014
Kunmius:
Hello broda Bankole,

Please i dreamt that i was living in an apartment and i was looking outside. I saw three intimiting men standing at the backyard. Later on, another man came and he got into an altercation with them. It was 1 man against three. They succeeded in knocking him unconcious and squeezed his neck in the process. I and people around them were yelling at them to stop and not kill him.

I then looked away and a little boy found his way into the apartment and was being playful. He was laughing with me and running around the apartment. After a while, my older brother came into the apartment with a lot of food and asked who the little boy was. I told him I didn't know who the boy was but i think he lives in the neighborhood. I told the little boy to leave but he wouldn't. I then asked him if he would like eat something since my brother brought a lot of food especially vegetables. He said he wanted apples. I was going hand him some apples is the last thing i can remember.

Thank you

The lord's has crystal told me that some of you if not all won't have a total victory or a single one until you sow into his ministry or anything that has to do with such yes! Your dream make it say it loud now.

The lord said you have been enclosed,limited or rather blocked as a result of powers(intimidating powers) hence while you are being blocked or held down.

Your shouting means;how serious this is or rather how powerful these powers are and none shall nor you can confront them alone except the lord intervene.

Now, the lord said you seem to have tried to figured out what's happening or try prayer to have victory over this development but sorry the lord said not prayers can save you this time nor yourself hence;

The boy means; the necessity or a call to share what u have to a young boy(the boy forced himself in because;God has been flashing this on your heart but you won't do it or pay attention)now the young boy could be refer to as a young ministry or something that's still growing which you must sow your seed(fruits) into if truly you want God to fight these strong men for you so that u can be free to move around or forward and to enjoy the abundance or presence of God wherever u are or where u are or where u want to move to.
Have delivered as God reviewed it u.
Bless you

And bye for now and goodnight all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folash: 3:04am On Dec 15, 2014
My dream was in two parts. The first part I dreamt that my fiance's elder sister gave birth to a baby boy, so I went to greet her congratulations, but somehow I couldn't carry d baby, cos the baby was too heavy for me, anytime I try to carry d baby, the baby would seem very heavy, so my mother in law nw said mayb its cos am the last born, and I don't have a younger one, dts y am nt used to carrying babies, dt mayb dt ws y I ws unable to carry d baby.
Real life..am actually the last born and don't have a younger one.
The second part; in d dream my fiance and I were sleeping a room in his house, we now discovered a lot of people coming to d house including a soldier, they said there was a thief in the house that they came to arrest, immediately they went to d next flat, my fiance discovered that the door was opened, so he quickly went to shut the door. Later we found ourselves in a big hall with so many people there, so my fiance said he wants to go and check if they ve caught the thief, he came back and was like they ve not caught the thief, not long after he came back inside, the soldier came in too, the soldier nw asked him that who told him to go outside, and said that he's goin to beat him for disobeying, then the soldier gave him one stroke of cane on his buttocks. Later in the same dream, one of the people in d dream was somehow tryin to implicate me, so the soldier asked me to stand up, that he ws going to punish me. so when I stood up, everybody in the hall now shouted that the soldier should leave me, that am innoncent, that the girl was just trying to implicate me. So the soldier asked me to sit down, and asked d girl to stand up, and then punished the girl instead of me. Then I woke up, am sorry for the length of my post, I just wanted to include every details.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by DemmyDaat(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Testimony

Praise He the Lord.

I'm giving these testimonies to the goodness of God,and shame of the devil.I bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for this year,2014.I used to forget my dreams or no dreams at all.But to the goodness of God,He revived my dream life in this year.Also,for more than 20years,I did have wet dreams(spirit wife/strange wife),but few months ago,God in His infinity mercy delivered me.

For these testimonies above,I say thank You to Jesus Christ.
I also appreciate Pastor ebankole,because he is the vessel that God used for me with the above testimonies .May the good God Lord continue to bless him in every area of his life.Divine growth shall fall upon his ministry.

Merry Xmass & happy new year.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
Ebankole sir, pls post the meaning of wine dreams..red and white
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2014
I had a dream that I was about going for an interview. On getting there, I was told that my CV which I gave to my younger brother to submit was not among those they received. They even showed me the CVs in their possession, which meant my brother didnt submit the CV. I was dissappointed, but I started looking for ways to print a new one submit to them. It was then I woke up. Sir, pls whats the meaning of this dream?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
folash:
My dream was in two parts. The first part I dreamt that my fiance's elder sister gave birth to a baby boy, so I went to greet her congratulations, but somehow I couldn't carry d baby, cos the baby was too heavy for me, anytime I try to carry d baby, the baby would seem very heavy, so my mother in law nw said mayb its cos am the last born, and I don't have a younger one, dts y am nt used to carrying babies, dt mayb dt ws y I ws unable to carry d baby.
Real life..am actually the last born and don't have a younger one.
The second part; in d dream my fiance and I were sleeping a room in his house, we now discovered a lot of people coming to d house including a soldier, they said there was a thief in the house that they came to arrest, immediately they went to d next flat, my fiance discovered that the door was opened, so he quickly went to shut the door. Later we found ourselves in a big hall with so many people there, so my fiance said he wants to go and check if they ve caught the thief, he came back and was like they ve not caught the thief, not long after he came back inside, the soldier came in too, the soldier nw asked him that who told him to go outside, and said that he's goin to beat him for disobeying, then the soldier gave him one stroke of cane on his buttocks. Later in the same dream, one of the people in d dream was somehow tryin to implicate me, so the soldier asked me to stand up, that he ws going to punish me. so when I stood up, everybody in the hall now shouted that the soldier should leave me, that am innoncent, that the girl was just trying to implicate me. So the soldier asked me to sit down, and asked d girl to stand up, and then punished the girl instead of me. Then I woke up, am sorry for the length of my post, I just wanted to include every details.

1- The lord said you must work on yourself as a lady or woman,that something about you need to be mend or work on before you join those among motherhood,this is so important that the lord said it's better now than when u get marry only to end up building a bad or inexperience home or motherwood.

2-You two must flee from every form of sin or furnication et al so that you won't end up been accused and having a home where peace isn't the order of the day...this is so real please you both should try and endure and distance yourselves from every form of sin(s).
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folash: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=ebankole post=28898854]

1- The lord said you must work on yourself as a lady or woman,that something about you need to be mend or work on before you join those among motherhood,this is so important that the lord said it's better now than when u get marry only to end up building a bad or inexperience home or motherwood.

2-You two must flee from every form of sin or furnication et al so that you won't end up been accused and having a home where peace isn't the order of the day...this is so real please you both should try and endure and distance yourselves from every form of sin(s).
Bless you[/quote
Pls I really don't understand. What exactly needs to be mend or worked on, and how do I go about it. Am a little confused here.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole,

Good morning and God's continued blessings and protection. May the Joy of Xmas continue to unfold unceasingly in your life.
Kindly help me with the meaning of these dreams

Dream 1:
‘Dreamt I went for a discussion with my brother/ friend. After I headed home on foot. It seemed there was curfew in place as the road was deserted. At a roundabout, there were lots of policemen with some putting on reflective jacket. I was not afraid of them, passed them and turned right. One of them wanted to call out to me to stop but he was discouraged by his colleagues who seemed not ready to interfere with me.
I felt I was violating a curfew and said I would tell the anybody that stops me that I have stomach upset hence the reason I was on the road. Just then I observed some people like civilian paramilitary outfit coming towards me and some had reflective jacket on. As they approached to harass me for being on the road, I immediately slapped two of them. I was very aggressive. I wanted to choke another and to puck another’s eyes out. About five of them and they could not take me on.
Later their boss went and apologized to my boss (who it seemed is the MD of an irline) over the behavior of his people towards me. He even gave him a reflective jacket to give me.

Dream 2:
‘Dreamt as a participant in a training / seminar, I was invited impromptu to present and defend my work. The chief examiner/ supervision team leader was a lady and seemed very very familiar to me. (I’ve tried but can’t place her). I showed them my work, books and answered questions she asked. I even brought my notebooks from University days and had called a former colleague who was held up by rain at the hostel/ hotel to bring a particular book for me when he’s coming. The Chief Examiner/ Supervision Team leader somehow felt I was not ready or prepared but at the same time, believed I can perform very well. She was somehow confident in my ability. She reminded me that I have to present and defend my project in two days time (the topic was familiar but I can’t remember it). It seemed a herculean task but I was not bothered or afraid.

1 The lord said(according to the book of psalm 91; He that dwelleth in the secret place of the almighty shall abide under the shadow of the almighty I will say of the lord he's my refuge and fortress,my God in whom I trust.....
But there is pinch of error which must be dealt with,that's a little lies or errors a result of fear or trying to bail yourself out of trouble or something because of fear or intimidation et al,mind you the lord said No need for that for he's with you and will guide,guard,protect you,give you wisdom and powers to trample and confront your accusers or adversaries.
The bible called this;little but mighty error/sin which could affect ones grace or tool(journey) in life if care isn't taken hence while you were with no shoe.

2 The lord said he doesn't understand why you won't understand that he's given you such wisdom(brain)to do the impossible or surpass your expectation ; in essence,you want to apply for a big job but kept thinking will I be able to pass their exam,will I be able to make it in there,will I be chosen et al? These are the examples are questions going thru your mind but the lord said success! Success! Success! It is your portion for he,God is waiting for you cos u have all and what it takes.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosag:
I had a dream that I was about going for an interview. On getting there, I was told that my CV which I gave to my younger brother to submit was not among those they received. They even showed me the CVs in their possession, which meant my brother didnt submit the CV. I was dissappointed, but I started looking for ways to print a new one submit to them. It was then I woke up. Sir, pls whats the meaning of this dream?

The lord said that there is something you are expecting or been waiting for which could be exactly something that has to do with expectation or job;just anything,but unfortunately something went wrong and you won't be chosen.

Mind you,the lord said learnt to do things yourself and keeping your plans secret/hiding.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=folash post=28899485][/quote]

There are some single characteristics you must drop while there are some new characteristics you must adopt before marrying i.e; adopt; patient,humility,taking care of the home,submissiveness motherwood-like characters et al

Drop; impatient,single ladies minded,anger,not knowing your responsibility as a wife,unwilling to adjust to marriage life et al.

And please if there is characteristic about you that u know or felt needs to be work on before you marry work on them.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole
These dream also - had them yesternite and both are weird!!. Thanks and remained blessed and favoured

Dream 3; Scene 1:
‘Dreamt I was outside our house where we lived before relocating back home when all of a sudden I looked up and lo and behold is a space ship with United States of America written underneath descending over me. I immediately ran into the house and called out to my Mum, etc that they Aliens are here, that all should run. But it seemed we could not outrun them as they got to me and my Mum. It seemed that once one of them (a man) touches you, your clothing change to golden colour and you join the line of other people going along with them. As I was on the queue, I sighted a classmate from Secondary and University school days by the road side. He approached me to congratulate me but said he could join/ missed it as he has to take care of things at home due to absence of his parents. We got to a complex and had to queue in twos to be assigned rooms in the temporary abode till we depart. My partner seemed to be an unwilling/ reluctant girl in white. I was just observing her. Later it seemed I was explaining to my Uncle’s wife why I could not get them to join us when I woke up

Dream 3; Scene 2:
I saw a friend and former colleague going into a nightclub. I complimented her on her dressing saying this particular dressing must belong to somebody else (i even mentioned the name but can't recall it). She was just busy squeezing her breasts saying she is sexually charged for sex and asked for my help to squeeze her breasts and also reduce her sexual urge. I squeezed her breasts then told her it would be better if we moved over to the dance floor but she was just so impatient and agitated and wanted more. I then told her that I need to go and ease myself first. I had to exit the building, jump across a vehicle on a highway to find where to ease myself. It was in the course of the movement that I woke up. (Real life: the lady in question was just a colleague in a former friend and I just called her about 3days ago to request for the phone no. of a mutual friend that just lost the Dad and also used the opportunity to ask her of rumblings in their firm)

1 The lord said the influence of this said country is straight to hell and nothing more such that it's taken over our society,in dressing,way of life or culture,music videos even in our own(nollywood) movies now et al

The lord said there an pinch of sin trying to secure it way into you life;hence the lord is warning this small but mighty sin which could remove you from God's presence or grace upon you life.
The whole scene can also be refer to as end time or dominance of fereign influence over this nation(watch my brother,watch the devil is trying hard to penetrate you)

2 This is no different from the first,mind you it might not have anything to do with the said lady and it could later on but the essence of this message is; the devil has locate a loop hole and is about to strike,please watch out and be careful: this might come in another form and it might come in the said form.
Bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.