Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform (1761 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by luluosas(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2014
Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform

Hello fellow Nairalanders,
I have observed that MTN is billing my data usage on two platforms, as they are now billing me from my SME subscription as well as from my airtime at the same time.
You should therefore keep an eye on your airtime if you are currently subscribed to the MTN SME data subscription plans.
This is my discovery. Thank you.

Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
no problems over here even when i have 1mb left grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by lharstborn(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
You are so on point!! I'm also being billed this way too,I'll love to call their Customer Care but I doubt if they'll do anything. These service providers seff..I tire for them oo.
Also the rate @ which they deduct mb seff is alarming.
Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by Guarantor(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
I dont understand as well The rate in which the data goes is alarming. is it that share data are quickly consume than data purchased directly? what quantity/volume of GB would one need for a month browsing

1 Like

Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by TOYNEX(f): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Guarantor: I dont understand as well The rate in which the data goes is alarming. is it that share data are quickly consume than data purchased directly? what quantity/volume of GB would one need for a month browsing
it's MTNs nature to cheat.... it has nothing to so with either u buy direct or SME, u just pray God save ur data 4rm their Thievery" system.... even if u call customer care.
. d best u get is "we are very sorry" chikena or they ll accuse u for using the data wen u are 100% sure u don't

1 Like

Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by luluosas(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
lharstborn: You are so on point!! I'm also being billed this way too,I'll love to call their Customer Care but I doubt if they'll do anything. These service providers seff..I tire for them oo.
Also the rate @ which they deduct mb seff is alarming.
I called customer care to complain this morning, only to be told that my line cannot be fully accessed that I should call back later. Honestly I don't know what is wrong with them.
Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by OCTAVO: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wow! I just hope this won't reach my side o. Cos everything seem normal for now.
Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by luluosas(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
OCTAVO: Wow! I just hope this won't reach my side o. Cos everything seem normal for now.
Just be watchful by switching off your data at times. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by Baldmarv(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2014
It is very simple guys! The purported double billing is not true its just a system malfuction to give the second bill rate from your credit. They also do that when i don't have 1 naira on my account which means they are not cutting anything.

About other people that this happen to actively and their money is being cut, you must have been on GOODY BAG PACKAGE. A trusted insider says that as long as you have goody bag active even if you subscribe for SME DATA, the first account to be billed whether for calls or for text or browsing is the GOODY BAG ACCOUNT. So my advice and also what i practice without issues is; to have two lines, one for my goody bag and one for data. Do this and you will no see any kind of loses!

Then for guy that their data disappears fast; TURN OFF your windows update and antivirus update on your laptop. The data is cheap and all of a sudden everybody is hooking up laptop to phones via teetering and complaining the data goes away! Thank you,God Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by luluosas(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Baldmarv: It is very simple guys! The purported double billing is not true its just a system malfuction to give the second bill rate from your credit. They also do that when i don't have 1 naira on my account which means they are not cutting anything.

About other people that this happen to actively and their money is being cut, you must have been on GOODY BAG PACKAGE. A trusted insider says that as long as you have goody bag active even if you subscribe for SME DATA, the first account to be billed whether for calls or for text or browsing is the GOODY BAG ACCOUNT. So my advice and also what i practice without issues is; to have two lines, one for my goody bag and one for data. Do this and you will no see any kind of loses!

Then for guy that their data disappears fast; TURN OFF your windows update and antivirus update on your laptop. The data is cheap and all of a sudden everybody is hooking up laptop to phones via teetering and complaining the data goes away! Thank you,God Bless you!
You mean that I created this thread without knowing what I am saying?
Na wa for some people ooooooooooo
Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by OCTAVO: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ermmm... A note of warning to all MTN data resellers. MTN has started carrying out dubious and mischievous act as regards data sales. A friend of mine sold data to two of his clients since Friday, till now, data has not been credited to his clients' line and it has been deducted from his line since Friday. Please shine your eyes well-well, or else you will run at loss. The guy had to resend data eventually!
Re: Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform by luluosas(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
The double billing is still happening to me.

(1) (Reply)

98 Inch 2D/3D Android 4.4 (home Theatre) Virtual Video Glasses! / Help, New Huawei Y3c Develops Fault / Help To Root The Infinix Hot Note Pro Lollipop Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.