Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This (1842 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Donfamous(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Reasons why guys and girls often don't understand each other.
Guys have a sharp brain while ladies have nice heart, but guys leave their brains and makes use of their heart more, while ladies rarely use their heatrt but mostly makes use of their brain,.
Do u get it?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
There are some ladies who have sharper brains, that might not be the major reason for not understanding each other.
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Donfamous(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
iamayodeji: There are some ladies who have sharper brains, that might not be the major reason for not understanding each other.
yh. But come to think of it also almost evey lady makes use of brain more in any courtship.
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Donfamous: yh. But come to think of it also almost evey lady makes use of brain more in any courtship.

Thats very true, the way guys act when it comes to ladies; sometimes i just wonder. I think the weakness of every man lies in the hand of some lady, thats why it is very hard for guys to think. Thats why it is easy for a lady to control a man.
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Tallesty1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
iamayodeji:

Thats very true, the way guys act when it comes to ladies; sometimes i just wonder. I think the weakness of every man lies in the hand of some lady, thats why it is very hard for guys to think. Thats why it is easy for a lady to control a man.
Hahahahahaha, some ppl's brain switch off when they are with their girl.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Donfamous(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
iamayodeji:

have u heard dis saying that a powerful man is like a paper in th hands of the womwn he loves

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Donfamous(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Hahahahahaha, some ppl's brain switch off when they are with their girl.
e get one of ma guys for second school den, always loaded, u no fit ask am for money make e give u but if a girl just wink at him lasan dis guy go spend all he's got. But if the girl con mistakenly touch am, he doesn't mind running into debt

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by dkronicle(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
actually there is some truth here...... girls use there head in terms of relation when there is misunderstanding... while the guy makes use of his hrt if he wants the girl to be happy..
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Ramon92: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Hahahahahaha, some ppl's brain switch off when they are with their girl.
i tell you.. I'm a witness to that. Got a guy who turned into a complete sissy all in the name of his girl. An instance where he bought complete indomie package for the girl and an hour later he was taking garri and kuli.

Stupid and funny..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Ramon92: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Donfamous: Reasons why guys and girls often don't understand each other.
Guys have a sharp brain while ladies have nice heart, but guys leave their brains and makes use of their heart more, while ladies rarely use their heatrt but mostly makes use of their brain,.
Do u get it?
most guys are like this..
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Lagusta(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Its only once i became a sissy to a lady, and that can never happen again.....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Richiy(f): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ramon92: i tell you.. I'm a witness to that. Got a guy who turned into a complete sissy all in the name of his girl. An instance where he bought complete indomie package for the girl and an hour later he was taking garri and kuli.

Stupid and funny..
So does that mean he is a sissy? Cant someone do that act for another human? Haven't you ever done something in that regards for someone? That act is very humane.
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by jnrbayano(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Donfamous: e get one of ma guys for second school den, always loaded, u no fit ask am for money make e give u but if a girl just wink at him lasan dis guy go spend all he's got. But if the girl con mistakenly touch am, he doesn't mind running into debt

You guys can't just stop making me laugh in this forum

cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Houseofglam7(f): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Imma simply use 'my brain' and book a space on this thread.... grin
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Ramon92: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Richiy:
So does that mean he is a sissy? Cant someone do that act for another human? Haven't you ever done something in that regards for someone? That act is very humane.
Ehn Ehn.. So you can cook a good food for your boyfriend while you take biscuit and water later abi? That's humane too, what do you think?
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Donfamous(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2014

Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by PrincessB1(f): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Funny repliesgrin
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Richiy(f): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ramon92: Ehn Ehn.. So you can cook a good food for your boyfriend while you take biscuit and water later abi? That's humane too, what do you think?
Sure..depending on how important the person is to you. Haven't you ever heard of the word "sacrifice"? Do you think it is restricted to family alone?
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Tallesty1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Richiy:
Sure..depending on how important the person is to you. Haven't you ever heard of the word "sacrifice"? Do you think it is restricted to family alone?
SMH
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Tymax(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Comedians full this thread cheesy
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Tymax(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Richiy:
undecided
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tymax: undecided
....Tymax....
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Tymax(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: .......
undecided tongue
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tymax: undecided tongue
....issonfair ooo....
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Tymax(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: ....issonfair ooo....
*Big Hug*
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Richiy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: SMH
You too
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Tallesty1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lagusta: Its only once i became a sissy to a lady, and that can never happen again.....
AMEN
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Tallesty1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Richiy:
You too
Ramon92: Got a guy who turned into a complete sissy all in the name of his girl. An instance where he bought complete indomie package for the girl and an hour later he was taking garri and kuli.
What do you call this? Foolishness or Sacrifice?

My guardian angel will be disapointed if I try something this. He may even kill me with thunder.
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by guyANDROID1: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yeah op you're right. Some guys doesn't use their brain when it comes to woman matter.

I have seen a guy bought ipad 3 for his girlfriend with his last kobo but end up using Nokia small torchlight.

Some guys sha.
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Donfamous(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
guyANDROID1: Yeah op you're right. Some guys doesn't use their brain when it comes to woman matter.

I have seen a guy bought ipad 3 for his girlfriend with his last kobo but end up using Nokia small torchlight.

Some guys sha.
u min it can't happen to u?
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Sparrow13: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
iamayodeji:
yes every man in his lifetime most have a lady that he will fall mugu for her
Re: Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This by Donfamous(m): 5:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Sparrow13: yes every man in his lifetime most have a lady that he will fall mugu for her
u mean every man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter To The Single Ladies / Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. / a guy's eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.