Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? (2854 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Why Are Women Always Ungrateful? / Black Man And White Women: Always Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Icherishu:
Haba weavon ke, na low cut I waka come with. Hubby says it is easy to maintain.

Popcorn yes but sprite? Have been banned o I am targeting size 10. So no soft for now.

My dear, have you heard the saying that what tastes good isn't usually good for you?

Deep-fried foods taste heavenly... embarassed

Salted food too - but the salt make your body retain water = unnecessary weight gain... lipsrsealed

Fizzy drinks - too much artificial sugar in them... sad

(Sigh)

Where is that Kulyie of a girl? Biko, can you come back here and finish what you started? I promise not to interrupt cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Madam you berra carry your mat and go.no show o tongue

maybe when next atiku becomes nigerian president wink
EfemenaXY:

My dear, have you heard the saying that what tastes good isn't usually good for you?

Salted food too - but the salt make your body retain water = unnecessary weight gain... lipsrsealed

(Sigh)

Where is that Kulyie of a girl? Biko, can you come back here and finish what you started? I promise not to interrupt cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by itstpia1: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
SAMBARRY:

and he said he wanted to date me in fashion section .

Lol

Why abusing him nah.

Maybe he's into kinky sado mado stuff
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

(Sigh)

You are right. My mum used to give one adage that it is what someone likes most that usually kill the person.

Me sef don tire for this weight issue. Don't eat this and that. Come to think of it that most Nigerian food contains fat and high calories.

Leave Kulyie o, me sef I thought that after the name change she go cool down but for where. The wahala plenty for her body.

Moreover SAMBARRY my love. I didn't drink malt. Na only you waka go change name, no biscuits no Goko cleansers. Diaris God.
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by ademega(m): 4:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Open tread out of situations i noticed in recent time around me
egopersonified: Op, hope no woman shout for your head today before you open dis thread, if dem try am, just let me no make I deal with dem.
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Bolded:

Huh? who was useless? angry
clown cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by apolonius(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2014
This is about certain men and women of a particular class.

Most men and women behave saner!smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by luvablesam(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2014
ademega: Why do women always think they have the monopoly of disgracing men? Each time a fight breaks out between a man and a woman , the voice of the woman is always heard louder. wife are not left out in this top of the voice drama. Sometimes they even go to the extent of dragging the cloth of men.

Ur topic really got me laughing hard. I think ignoring them is the best but if a man can't cope and the abuse continues, PLS SEEK DISSOLUTION
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2014
Am not abusing him ma smiley
itstpia1:

Lol

Why abusing him nah.

Maybe he's into kinky sado mado stuff
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2014
I cherish you, I don't cherish you again

tell me your former Monica then I will cherish you cool
Icherishu:
You are right. My mum used to give one adage that it is what someone likes most that usually kill the person.

Me sef don tire for this weight issue. Don't eat this and that. Come to think of it that most Nigerian food contains fat and high calories.

Leave Kulyie o, me sef I thought that after the name change she go cool down but for where. The wahala plenty for her body.

Moreover SAMBARRY my love. I didn't drink malt. Na only you waka go change name, no biscuits no Goko cleansers. Diaris God.
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2014
SAMBARRY: see this okugbe angry

and he said he wanted to date me in fashion section .so you are even violent shocked

sorry I don't have a thing for violent/aggressive men like you who think slapping a lady is cool. Try next bus top. Some other women enjoy violence. Their bodies is well adjusted for it.they enjoy violence, try them . They are the ones for you angry

now scram before I scream at you

MOOOOOOOVVVE angry
I am not violent, at all. Farabale, cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

***Spreads mat...***
Icherishu:
Aunty Efe abeg shift for me.
On top this matter? cheesy I saw one fine vegetable soup wey she cook, so I asked her to cook for me. But she said she can only do that if we' dating. Na the gist be dat. Totally harmless. cool
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2014
BoboYekini: On top this matter? cheesy I saw one fine vegetable soup wey she cook, so I asked her to cook for me. But she said she can only do that if we' dating. Na the gist be dat. Totally harmless. cool
hunnnnn remember slander is as grevious as murder undecided

if we dating didn't mean i will so you better take your time angry lipsrsealed

my eyes are already getting red angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2014
BoboYekini: I am not violent, at all. Farabale, cheesy
I don't want to know, I said MOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE

I will pour alligator pepper mixed up with hot water in your eyes o angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2014
SAMBARRY: I don't want to know, I said MOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE

I will pour alligator pepper mixed up with hot water in your eyes o angry
grin I say your blood too dey hot.
Shewa baby, iwo ni lucky mi yan, shogbo? wink
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2014
BoboYekini: grin I say your blood too dey hot.
Shewa baby, iwo ni lucky mi yan, shogbo? wink
undecided

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2014
SAMBARRY: I cherish you, I don't cherish you again

tell me your former Monica then I will cherish you cool
My love eh former moniker ke. I no get any o. Me I be silent reader. I hate to type type. But if na to talk my mouth be like type writer. I can talk twenty words in one second.
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by cococandy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Making sense again.

Don't mind this OP and his supporters.
As if men don't shout. Abi all those agberos no be men? When a man shouts for you with his deep baritone voice no be to faint be the next thing? cheesy

I cant even stand such. I'll have to force myself not to dissolve in tears if a guy yells at me.
apolonius: This is about certain men and women of a particular class.

Most men and women behave saner!smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by itstpia1: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
cococandy:

I cant even stand such. I'll have to force myself not to dissolve in tears if a guy yells at me.

Lol.

Can't say the same.

If you yell at me, I yell back, unless its not expedient for me to do so.

Why are you yelling at me to begin with? You never chop?
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin I no get power. Plus I dey fear o. Some guys from yelling will enter hitting.

Can't remember the last time I ever yelled at a grown up person. Man or woman.

An angry or screaming guy is a terrifying sight to behold for me. I'd rather stay faaaaar away than try to yell back.
itstpia1:

Lol.

Can't say the same.

If you yell at me, I yell back, unless its not expedient for me to do so.

Why are you yelling at me to begin with? You never chop?

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by itstpia1: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
That's why women need self defense training.
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by cococandy(f): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
True
itstpia1: That's why women need self defense training.

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by jaybee3(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
For every action there is always going to be an equal or opposite reaction

If you don't like or can't handle the reaction then stay away from igniting unnecessary actions.

At the end of the day, your wife/gf aint insane so stop triggering her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
I see you coco
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Icherishu:
My love eh former moniker ke. I no get any o. Me I be silent reader. I hate to type type. But if na to talk my mouth be like type writer. I can talk twenty words in one second.
lobatan grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
I see you too wink
jaybee3: I see you coco
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Ngokafor(f): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You never see where man dey shout pass, quarrel pass, drag cloth pass, and even hiss pass im wife? grin

Oga, you need to go out more o!

...you are so right!...even here on nairaland,they are littered everywhere in all sections,always angry,quarrelsome and really loud lipsrsealed undecided

...@op pls take note.. smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by JEITO: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Because na woman be the last thing wey God create

Them get that privilege; just like last born children grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by apolonius(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
cococandy: Making sense again.

Don't mind this OP and his supporters.
As if men don't shout. Abi all those agberos no be men? When a man shouts for you with his deep baritone voice no be to faint be the next thing? cheesy

smiley

Trying to picture you struggling not to shed tears!smiley

Yes,it cuts across both genders!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Kanwulia: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmmm
Not in EJIGBO "LehGUS" o!
You nor see where dem manz dem dey put HOT pepper for womanz dem toRRo for youtube? shocked
Which kain disgrace pass that wan? cry
TUFIAKWA!

"Ele Oooooh. . . .Ooooooooh . . . . Na EMMA NYRA. . . . and DAVIDO"! cool

If ya barrrrry na ELELE. . . .MY BARRRRRY NA WELLELE!!!! cool

Kpor!
Kpor!
Kpor!

Oooooooo dey ASSSSSSSSS?

I don wake ooooooooooh!
H-ENEMIES don sleep forget to wake up! HALLELUJAH!
I dey off today o!!!! cool
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kanwulia: Hmmmm
Not in EJIGBO "LehGUS" o!
You nor see where dem manz dem dey put HOT pepper for womanz dem toRRo for youtube? shocked
Which kain disgrace pass that wan? cry
TUFIAKWA!
don't remind me of that video. That violent stunt is very repulsive and disgusting to say the least and those men are a combination of disgruntled lagos touts, street urchins and market men.

undecided embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Kanwulia: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
SAMBARRY: don't remind me of that video. That violent stunt is very repulsive and disgusting to say the least and those men are a combination of disgruntled lagos touts, street urchins and market men.

undecided embarassed

I HAD NIGHTMARES for MONTHS! shocked
See wickedness on 2 legs! Kia!!!! cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

★★★ Advice Needed Urgently ★★★ / If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) / I Want To Start A New Life In Kwara. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.