Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? (2859 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Why Are Women Always Ungrateful? / Black Man And White Women: Always Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kanwulia:

I HAD NIGHTMARES for MONTHS! shocked
See wickedness on 2 legs! Kia!!!! cry
very sad undecided cry
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Kanwulia: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
SAMBARRY: undecided

Oh ghyeeeh. . . .that FACE IS PRICELESS!!!

The bes thing I have seen today! cheesy
Muchechecheche

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Kanwulia: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
SAMBARRY: very sad undecided cry

I think I stopped having sex after that day!
That video made me IMPOTENT for life! cry
Nothing wey NAIJA MAN go do wey go make me see am as HUMAN BEING!
That was it! embarassed

E be like say dem cut off my "CLITOTO" after watching that disgusting SHYTE by those ANIMALS! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmm that was your own after math experience. I couldn't even watch it to the end before I deleted it off my phone. In fact I became male phobic. It took lots and lots of communication with my friends to get over it
Kanwulia:

I think I stopped having sex after that day!
That video made me IMPOTENT for life! cry
Nothing wey NAIJA MAN go do wey go make me see am as HUMAN BEING!
That was it! embarassed

E be like say dem cut off my "CLITOTO" after watching that disgusting SHYTE by those ANIMALS! embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2014
aisha2: Because over the years men have been told to "ignore them, women are like that" False women are not like that mad women are like that and mad women should be in a facility receiving treatment. If a woman can not constructively disagree with her husband without screaming and verbal abuse then she should get help same way a man who cant disagree without hitting his wife should also get help.
MARRIAGE IS FOR SANE ADULTS AND NOT FOR TANTRUM THROWING SCREAMING MISFITS TO BRING MORE CHAOS TO AN ALREADY VIOLENT SOCIETY

Till you learn to control your temper, fist and voice stay single, we dont need more damaged children and deaths from violent marriages

lool,some men are like this too,there's this friend of mine who told me that anytime she and her hubby are having a misunderstanding, he's always the first to raise his voice, and that she'll be telling him to keep his voice down,but he'll continue yelling with his voice going up the more he talked,even if she tried to excuse herself, he'll start following her around the house till she stopped to listen to him grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Lmao grin

my elder brother was into that sh1t when we used to stay together. If he shouts, I'll shout to but when 2 of us are raising our voices at each other, I'll walk away and then he will start following me still shouting. What i used to do to quell his voice as he's following me still shouting is to go into my room and play a Celine dion song that will shout for a long time then I will raise it to the highest to the extent that he won't hear himself again and the music will be louder than his voice. He will end up shaking his head and walking away grin
iwakolewa:

lool,some men are like this too,there's this friend of mine who told me that anytime she and her hubby are having a misunderstanding, he's always the first to raise his voice, and that she'll be telling him to keep his voice down,but he'll continue yelling with his voice going up the more he talked,even if she tried to excuse herself, he'll start following her around the house till she stopped to listen to him grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
SAMBARRY: Lmao grin

my elder brother was into that sh1t when we used to stay together. If he shouts, I'll shout to but when 2 of us are raising our voices at each other, I'll walk away and then he will start following me still shouting. What i used to do to quell his voice as he's following me still shouting is to go into my room and play a Celine dion song that will shout for a long time then I will raise it to the highest to the extent that he won't hear himself again and the music will be louder than his voice. He will end up shaking his head and walking away grin

grin cheesy cheesy grin you are harsh o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathers Day Gift Ideas / Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife / Lost My Elder Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.