Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? (3655 Views)

Is The Craving Not Too Early? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Why Do Nigerian Married Women Discard Their Wedding Rings Too Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by Amhappy(f): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2014
He should marry if he is ready. His elder bro is just trying to discourage him blc he is still single.
Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by Richy4(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2014
Fesisko: Thanks Man.
Your welcome bro how is it going
Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by Fesisko(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2014
Richy4:
Your welcome bro how is it going
I intend to inform him of this thread later in the day.this is why I need more responses, so as to guard him in whatever decision he might later arrived at.I don't know if the moderator can do the needful by pushing this topic to FP.
Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by Fesisko(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:

This alone shows that your friend isn't mentally mature to take on the responsibility of married life, so yes, his people do have a valid point concerning his maturity level(s).
thanks for the observation.
Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by Vikky014(f): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Na waoh,funny world@27 a guy is still being controlled by his family abt his marriage plans wt a girl he dated for years?bt dey wunt tell him nt to hav sex @ dt age,#girlsclosedtholeuntildeypayurbrideprice#you will be jilted after waitn
Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Everyone who loves his / her family wants to have the support of his / her family when it comes to marriage. It is quite natural to become insecure when the closest family members disapprove of one's partner.
Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by Nosyke(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Beautiful thread, very matured responses.

Leaning
Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by emmanok24(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
2sExy1: You guys are missing the point here. what has the friend achieved at that age? They want him to achieve more. does he have land in his name, a car, a good job etc? sometimes you have to think long term when getting involved in things like this and remember that when kids start coming in, it would/could be very demanding.

Does he have the financial capacity to absorb the responsibility? Marriage should be carefully planned and not one built on hormonal urges. angry

If I may ask, is this world we live in all about Cars, Houses, Good Jobs etc?
Of course I subscribe to the submission that he MAY be immature, but must he be 40 before he gets married cos he wants to be TOTALLY comfortable?
You talk financial responsibility; is marriage all about money? I don't know if you're married but you need a better point of view to justify your assertions.
Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by Fesisko(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe: Everyone who loves his / her family wants to have the support of his / her family when it comes to marriage. It is quite natural to become insecure when the closest family members disapprove of one's partner.
this is why is confused.not neccesary they disliked his fiancee,but they told he is tOo young to get married.
Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by bukatyne(f): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
The guy is obvioulsy immature

As for age, once a man is emotionally mature and can caterfor his family, he is good to go.

From 23 is fine for me
Re: At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
Fesisko: this is why is confused.not neccesary they disliked his fiancee,but they told he is tOo young to get married.

It is understandable that he is but it is not too early to get married at his age if he and his girl know how to take care of themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. / Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son / Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.