Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son (3654 Views)

Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by nairaman101: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2017
She got the internet talking for doing this.. That boy is over 6 years old. What do Y'All think?

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/this-nude-mother-and-son-photo-has.html

lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by nairaman101: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2017
totally unacceptable!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by DonaldGenes(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Well,what can iSay, don't wanna judge her. I leave her to God

1 Like

Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by freezy9: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2017
That FTC guy is a hypocryte

1 Like

Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by freezy9: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Op were is the internet that was attaking

1 Like

Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by Baawaa(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2017
This is bad,she want the little boy to be useless as her
Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Wonder the message she's trying to pass.
Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by segebase(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2017
end tym mom
Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by KanwuliaExtra: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Not appropriate. embarassed
What is she trying to prove?
Nice, but they both need clothes on please. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by Mznaett: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Art and life...are onewink
Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by Sebastine1994(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
End time mother
Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Inappropriate.

We start forming memories around age 5. The boy is 6, so he's definitely going to remember his mother's n-aked body for years to come.

1 Like

Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Highly inappropriate

1 Like

Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by ShaqFu: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
I wonder the kind of stunt she's trying to pull. To think of the level of mental decadence some women who call themselves mothers today possess, makes she shriek at the kind of kids this country will have in the near future.
Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2017
'The gods are not to blame'?
Re: Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son by crackhaus: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
She's a pedophile, no two ways about it. angry

(1) (Reply)

My Present Family Dilemma,,,please I Need Opinions / I Don't Know Where My Relationship Is Headed, Is He Playing Me? / My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.