Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn (1520 Views)

Let Us Learn To Relax Without Stress / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Couples Squatting With Parents: Your Experience And Take On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
In this day and age were children are seen as a source of joy in the family, most especially from this part of this world. what happens when such couple are unable to bear children? Do they go their separate way or remain in it.. Most people have walked out their marriage because of no issue.

Let us have your thoughts.......
*people that have experienced should please comment*
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by immortalcrown(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
The devil can go to any lenght in challenging you likewise, divine delay (God's time) can be to any lenght in trying your faith. Therefore, it is only when someone stops breathing that I can conclude that he or she is childless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
For me this is not a reson to divorce but I can understand if for some people it is.

I can't leave my husband because of a medical condition that he is not guilty of.
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by kieryn(f): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Adoption is the best option. I don't know why that not a common option, but it will solve the problem. Too many kids in need of a home

It easy to say the devil is the cause, when rather the problem is just imperfection. It definitely not a deal breaker.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by Ezyp(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
kieryn: Adoption is the best option. I don't know why that not a common option, but it will solve the problem. Too many kids in need of a home

It easy to say the devil is the cause, when rather the problem is just imperfection. It definitely not a deal breaker.

Gbam
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
GoldenDr: In this day and age were children are seen as a source of joy in the family, most especially from this part of this world. what happens when such couple are unable to bear children? Do they go their separate way or remain in it.. Most people have walked out their marriage because of no issue.

Let us have your thoughts.......
*people that have experienced should please comment*
If my hubby don't mind,ADOPTION all the way. U never can tell God can bless u with ur own child tru that act.its only in Nigeria that adoption Is seen as a taboo due to culture.

If its d man that have d issue ,it wil be easier to come to and agreement and understanding wit ur wife but if its d other way round d hubby,s family wil start suggesting he remarries.
#Godblessourwomenandladies#

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by Richy4(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dear op it is only in Nigeria or maybe few African countries that sees child birth as the reason for marriage.

I guess it was because of the set up were kids are expected to take care of their parent at old age. but in advanced society those couple must have saved enough that will take care of them in their nursing homes.

many got married because they wanted to be with that person or love but if children comes along the way, fine.

Have you seen how they discharge their kids like local fowl when they turn 18? some kids might not even communicate with their parents for 6years or more and they are in the same state and country.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by Caracta(f): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Heard this tonight on Inspiration FM (Sharing Life Issues).

It's not a deal breaker for me but I pray not to experience it.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by Caracta(f): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2014
Someone said "A child is a gift, not a right".

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Caracta: Someone said "A child is a gift, not a right".

Preach it, I don't know why some folks become a shadow of themselves because they weren't gifted with a child.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by 5minsmadness: 3:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by 5minsmadness: 3:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Lies. Lies everywhere.
Whistles and walks innocently away

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by pickabeau1: 5:33am On Aug 20, 2014
grin
5minsmadness: Lies. Lies everywhere.
Whistles and walks innocently away
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by cococandy(f): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Not a deal breaker for moi.
May not even adopt if we/I can't have one of my/our own.

Dunno maybe I'll think differently when I'm older.maybe
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Not a deal breaker for me, I'd love to have children, inshort it's something I look forward to with everything in me, I pray I don't find myself in such predicament but I won't leave my man because of it.

I'm already blessed with the gift of loving children with a passion, so I guess loving adopted children like one would love her biological ones, won't be a problem for me.
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by jaybee3(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2014
immortalclown: The devil can go to any lenght in challenging you likewise, divine delay (God's time) can be to any lenght in trying your faith. Therefore, it is only when someone stops breathing that I can conclude that he or she is childless.

Sorry?

una no go kill person for NL...

which one be divine delay again?
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by jaybee3(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2014
They should simply adopt
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2014
ADOPT!!!
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by Sunnypar(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Walk away asap.
Re: Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
mystiqueDZ:
ADOPT!!!
Nigerians shy away from adoption.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Palava, / Marriage Counselor In Nigeria / Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.