Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Buhari's Open Challenge! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Open Challenge! (1968 Views)

BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo) / Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate / Buhari’s Open Letter To Delegates-- "I Won't Bribe To Earn Vote"-full SPEECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
“Those who don’t want the progress of our people have spent fortunes over the years to raise silly propaganda about me. I have been around for some years and vie challenged them to bring out one person I ever discriminated against based on faith but they are yet to take up the challenge. They should continue to tell lies about me just as I will continue to tell the truths about them.”
|
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/buhari-picks-bakare-as-running-mate/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
idu mudhouse,
Phockphockman,
Firefire,
tit,
Freeglobe,
TRUTHTELA
biafranqueen,
gratiaeo,
Collynzo9,
hizroyalfyness,
White/BlackTechnician,
noblezone,
sincerenigeria,
all TANdroids, and,
The headmaster of Niger Delta oil wells, atlwireless.

Take up this challenge or forever your mouths remain locked!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Firefire(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
MalcoImX how you dey? don't you see that Buhari is already on 4th failure trip ? wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by tit(f): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
why did you allow your father-inlaw to bring in 53 suitcases filled with hard currency but
jailed poor Fela for coming back with the wages he earned?

Is it because while the amir was coming back from jihad,
fela went for a concert in london?
Is that not religious discrimination?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by 9jii(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
MalcoImX:
idu mudhouse,
Phockphockman,
Firefire,
tit,
Freeglobe,
TRUTHTELA
biafranqueen,
gratiaeo,
Collynzo9,
hizroyalfyness,
White/BlackTechnician,
noblezone,
sincerenigeria,
all TANdroids, and,
The headmaster of Niger Delta oil wells, atlwireless.

Tak!
saTANists on the loose.
ITS OVER FOR THE DEFENDERS OF CORRUPTION &FAILURE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
tit:
why did you allow your father-inlaw to bring in 53 suitcases filled with hard currency but

Tell me HONESTLY if suitcases belonging to Obi of Onitsha will be searched in Nigeria. Moreover, I am interested in how you TANOIds will take up this challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by tit(f): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
MalcoImX:
Tell me HONESTLY if suitcases belonging to Obi of Onitsha will be searched in Nigeria. Moreover, I am interested in how you TANOIds will take up this challenge.

are you ok?
you smoke something?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:
MalcoImX how you dey? don't you see that Buhari is already on 4th failure trip ? wink cheesy
Don't worry, Tanists too are Nigerians. There'll be jobs for all of you. Everybody will be carried along.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
tit:

are you ok?
you smoke something?
Is that a question, an answer to my question, or a question disguised as a threat?!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Firefire(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
MalcoImX:
Don't worry, Tanists too are Nigerians. There'll be jobs for all of you. Everybody will be carried along.

How are you, you ignored that, na wa for you ooo
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by PhockPhockMan: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op, see how your fellow APigC are avoiding this rubbish thread of, I'm off.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

How are you, you ignored that, na wa for you ooo
I feel great my man. It's not been easy for you guys for some days now. I don't think he'll lose this one. This will be his last attempt, and Papa God has seen all his efforts. ...and God, I believe won't let down his servants who have asked him (day and night) for the fourth time.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Adminisher: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
tit:

Which father in law?. The man as head of state asked his adc/cso who i was playing squash with him to take time off and meet his dad the emir at the airport.
Please learn to read and understand. There was no money in the suitcases.
How can one travel on a private visit and bring naira into the country. It was the naira that the govt changed because people were printing it and spoiling the economy
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by sleekp1: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
useless thread, waste of mb.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cowards PDP! Pick up the challenge na...RIP(Rogues In Power)cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Curlieweed: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
tit:

Thank you, my sister. The clown wants us to become mind readers and discern the reason for his discriminatory treatment of supposed compatriots.

If you keep a VP in prison for no reason but keep the president under comfortable house arrest. Is it because of their faith or ethnicity?

If you keep 78% of PTF projects in the North and only about 22% in the south. Are you discriminating because of faith or because of ethnicity?
If you ask the federal government to stop fighting BH terrorists but pay them money instead, are you motivated by faith or ethnicity?

In all these cases, we don't know and neither do we care. You're just a side show.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by chamboy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Op, see how your fellow APigC are avoiding this rubbish thread of, I'm off.
With nothing to say, what more do you have but to be off. The challenge is not for them but for TAnists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Curlieweed: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
MalcoImX:
I feel great my man. It's not been easy for you guys for some days now. I don't think he'll lose this one. This will be his last attempt, and Papa God has seen all his efforts. ...and God, I believe won't let down his servants who have asked him (day and night) for the fourth time.

Abeg oh. I hope he runs again in 2019. The comic relief from both himself and his supporters is too good to miss.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by agabusta: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
They will never show up. All they'll continue doing is casting aspersions on the people's General without any proof.

Senseless people who tries to draw support only on sentiments.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Firefire(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=MalcoImX post=28883892]I feel great my man. It's not been easy for you guys for some days now. I don't think he'll lose this one. This will be his last attempt, and Papa God has seen all his efforts. ...and God, I believe won't let down his servants who have asked him (day and night) for the fourth time.[/quotel]

grin Oluwa ma je kin fi ara sinu ku. cheesy
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Firefire(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Curlieweed:

Abeg oh. I hope he runs again in 2019. The comic relief from both himself and his supporters is too good to miss.

GMB 5th Home Run in 2019 will also be interesting grin
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by gists: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
The general has drawn the battle line! Cross it if you have what it takes to confront him on this i.e if you are not liars and have evidence.
But we all know you are liars without any shred of evidence
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by chamboy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
If GEJ reruns 2019 or 2023 what would b his motto..
Tested and trusted ....
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Curlieweed:

Thank you, my sister. The clown wants us to become mind readers and discern the reason for his discriminatory treatment of supposed compatriots.

If you keep a VP in prison for no reason but keep the president under comfortable house arrest. Is it because of their faith or ethnicity?

If you keep 78% of PTF projects in the North and only about 22% in the south. Are you discriminating because of faith or because of ethnicity?
If you ask the federal government to stop fighting BH terrorists but pay them money instead, are you motivated by faith or ethnicity?

In all these cases, we don't know and neither do we care. You're just a side show.
And you think that was based on faith? Curlierweed you were not like this! You are becoming hostile. What would Umaru Dikko, who was put in a crate say? What would those who were sentenced 100+ years say?
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=chamboy post=28884255][/quote]This is looking like a walkover.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by chamboy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
MalcoImX:
And you think that was based on faith? Curlierweed you were not like this! You are becoming hostile. What would Umaru Dikko, who was put in a crate say? What would those who were sentenced 100+ years say?
southeast made it 22% when they politicise the benefits of PTF..
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by biafranqueen: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
The treatment of Alex Ekwueme in maximum-security incarceration in Kirikiri as opposed to the benevolent treatment of Shehu Shag was on his vacation house arrest, reflects a systematic contempt for all breeds of politicians that lacked a northern background.

He fought Muslims too just like the Shittes and Sunni's always do whats new. Who ever spoke out against him he finished them. If GMB was President do you think you can insult him the way you do GEJ?

Now let us remember the jailing of Journalist what was the ethnicity of most of them?
As self-imposed Head of State, Buhari had no regard for human rights. Immediately he seized power, he announced that he would “tamper with” the press. Soon, the infamous Decree Number 4 was promulgated which made even the publication of the truth a punishable offence. Under this cover, Buhari jailed innocent journalists, including Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor. He abolished civil liberties, promulgated retroactive decrees enabling him to kill Nigerians through jungle justice, proscribed civil society organizations and professional groups and exercised “absolute” power.

This same Buhari would now have us believe that he has gone through some metamorphosis and has become a democrat

Show me one tangible project in the Niger Delta where PTF spent even 1 billion naira out of the hundreds of billions.

Buhari is a typical northern hausa-fulani bigot. They believe that they are born to rule. That is why he cannot even raise prodigies till date to carry on his so called legacy. He wants to rule himself even when he so close to his grave. His mindset is to rule and distribute food to his talakawas. His almajiri army. Thats how the northern leaders think. They will never empower their people. The will never educate them. Ask yourself this sincere question, Buhari was PTF chairman with enormous resources. Did Buhari build a school? Did he build any industry? Did he build any world class hospital? Did he build traning centers? What actually did he do with the PTF money? Do you know how much he could have transformed the almajiris with such enormous resources if he wanted to? The northern farmers have been sponsored thru the years by ADB loans. 80% of ADB loans are channeled to the north. What was Buhari's own contribution to agriculture? Bill gates spent hundreds of millions of dollars fighting polio in the north. What did Buhari in PTF do? Only teenagers will come here on NL to post crap and think we are gullible fools.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by chamboy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Curlieweed:

Buhari neva asked FG to pay BH.... He was just trying to make FG understand u don't negotiate with terrorist, Y would fg settle mend n kill d lil bh that time.. FG made BH to feel inferior that until dey get superior like mend den dey would b taken serious.. What buhari met was that fg should have dissolve mend n BH den this would send a warning to any uprising terror group
Please go n read "My Watch by Olusegun Obasanjo" it brought more light to this issue
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=Firefire post=28884454][/quote] Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by MalcoImX: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
@biafranqueen:
|
"Show me one tangible project in the Niger Delta where PTF spent even 1 billion naira out of the hundreds of billions."
|
"Ask yourself this sincere question, Buhari was PTF chairman with enormous resources. Did Buhari build a school? Did he build any industry? Did he build any world class hospital? Did he build
traning centers? What actually did he do with the
PTF money? Do you know how much he could have transformed the almajiris with such enormous resources if he wanted to?"
|
Lady, are you not contradicting yourself? If he hadn't done anything in the South, is it not going against your argument to say the North too hasn't benefitted. Since nothing was done North and South, it'd make some sense if you'd said he had stolen the money.
|
We will by the end of this find who is the bigot.
Re: Buhari's Open Challenge! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wow!!!!
It seems the old tyrant is getting smarter by the day!
I am truly impressed. However sir, you need to do better than this!

Dear General, no one ever said you discriminated anyone based on faith!
Do not twist the tale!

You called for Sharia across the 36 states. It is on record.
Deny that sir! When you made that call, were you an Imam or a national leader?

You asked Moslems to vote for only moslems.
It is on record her sir,
Deny that sir!
When you made that call, whose interest were you protecting?

You said, state of emergency against Boko Haram is war against the North!
It is on record sir.
Please deny that.

What do you think General?
this is some sort of mind game?

No sir!

You are blood thirsty General!
You backdated a decree, just to kill!

It is on record, deny that sir

You promulgated a devilish Decree 4 and gaged the press!
It is on record sir.
Can you deny that?

How do you feel General saying whatever comes to your mind and nobody is molesting you, arresting, jailing you without trial?

Dear General. do you have an idea of what it means to be creative and productive?
Have you ever earned N1.00 apart from government salaries and allowances?
No wonder you jailed Fela for his audacity to earn Dollars through creativity.

Do you know what it means to be industrious?
No wonder you locked people up and auctioned their shops, because they dared to sell with reference to how they purchased.
In your world, prices are brought down by decrees and guns and not with policies.

Dear General, what do you know about hard work to earn a living?
In your poverty mentality world, every rich man is corrupt, that was why you froze the accounts of all Nigerians and paid them N5,000 only irrespective of how much they had in their accounts.

After more than 30 years, your sense of reasoning has not improved!
You are boldly telling us, you are poor because you are not corrupt!

Shame Sir! Big shame!

I pity your blind followers. Those deceived by your so called anti-corruption portrait!

They are so blind that they hail thieves just because they have added "progressive" to their names.

One of them who they are clamoring for to become your VP (Violent Progressive?). shameless and boldly told us,
"We steal because you don't throw stones. I want to steal $1B".

Dear Mr. Corruption fighter, what exactly are you flocking together with the corrupt like Amechi and Atiku?
Oh, I understand Sir, you corruption fighting abilities and just selective and hypocritical!

"Abacha was not corrupt"!

Do you know who said that General?

You are bad news sir!
You are are very bad cargo!
Only the gullible will buy and sell!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Politician Disgraced By Prostitutes In Delta State, Photo / Security Alert! Boko Haram Boys Suspected In Oreofero Street In Bariga, Lagos. / I congratulate my president-elect general buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.