Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled (49323 Views)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2014
from mobilozation to camping to deployment to ppa. Everything inside nysc are complete corruption. Even the corpers too are corrupt.

#nysc the bedrock of nigeria corruption since 1976.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by profeoo(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Why are you guys complaining? This measure was taken to avert the ebola virus,your health should come first before the usual 3-weeks of fun-suffering exercise in camp. You guys will ssffer less,still collect your 19800 meant for the month and still serve the rest months in your respective PPA.

My advise to you is that you should maximise the 1hr or so,that you will be given in camp. Take pictures,mingle with those you come in contact with and even start a relationship....if you want to wear youself out with some physical exercises,feel free! Ebola+Nysc abridge time table cannot stop you guys from catching FUN!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Valfrankie(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2014
angryangryangryangryangry Chai, but whyyyyyy... Serious bad mkt! Pls don't blame GEJ, BLAME THE BASTARD PATRICK SAWYER embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by BonetEzra(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Na wa o... After all the wait N purchase of all these stuff?? Haaaa.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Nawa, they just be scattering peeps plan.
Am trying to understand this, is it that they won't camp again? That is straight up to PPA?

Ok, now I gerrit...
Safety First

Why didn't they do this in my time?
I had a very rough time in dat camp, it was raining, everywhere was dirty and messy #Ayama# sad
and u got laid too. Dont deny the fact that you enjoyed camp.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ogaprime(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2014
even if na 5min na orientation camp,dat one no concern me...my own be say is dir redeployment cos i dnt wnt to be in any northern state during next year elections...any news abt redeployment
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by slidesorter: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2014
embarassed And i had plans ☺º°˚˚˚ !!!!! I was hoping to get some chicks while @ camp.Any way to God be the glory!!!

By the way weytin concern orientation camps and secondary school wey close Just asking O

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ebgbest(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2014
While coming down from the African forest i saw the burning government house.Beside it was an African child who happened to be d only son before good governance died.He was caged in underdevelopment,tongue-tied,crying and dying.I said to him weep not child when leadership in Africa nosedives,things fall apart and Africa is no longer at ease,especially now that ebola is on the war with West Africa and humanity.Before leaving there i said to the African child:if you the hapless child(follower) and the shameless leaders cannot settle the disputes between ebola,poverty,insecurity and bad governance,then the gods are not to blame as this our chance to seek medicine for corruption and underdevelopmen n not only ebola becos enough is enough especially now that african leadership has gone mad again.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2014
smiley
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ayusco85(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2014
eljimmah:
DATES FOR REGISTRATION OF PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS FOR
2014 BATCH 'B' ABRIDGED ORIENTATION COURSE
1. In consideration of the presidential pronouncement that all
schools should not reopen at this time of national health
emergency, the abridged version of the 2014 Batch 'B'
orientation course is scheduled to commence from 1st to 8th
September, 2014. Prospective corps members deployed to the
affected states scheduled for the exercise are to report at the
designated orientation camps reflected in their Call-Up Letters
for registration. In order to ensure seamless exercise,
prospective corps members are advised to report on the dates
indicated in the time table presented hereunder. The grouping
is in accordance with the geo-political zones where the corps
members come from.
S/N
STATE OF DEPLOYMENT
CAMP ADDRESS
GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
DATE OF REGISTRATION
ADAMAWA
NIGER STATE: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former
Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School) Paiko, Niger State.
NORTH CENTRAL
1st - 3rd SEPT., 2014
Noth West
4th - 5th SEPT., 2014
South West
6th - 7th SEPT., 2014
South South/South East/ North East
8th SEPT., 2014
BAUCHI
PLATEAU STATE: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu
Local Government Area, Mangu, Plateau State.
North Central
1st - 3rd Sept, 2014
North West
4th – 5th Sept, 2014
South South
5th – 6th Sept, 2014
South West
6th – 7th Sept, 2014
South East/North East
8th Sept, 2014
BORNO
NASARAWA STATE: Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation
Camp Keffi, Nasarawa State.
North Central
1st - 3rd Sept, 2014
North West
4th – 5th Sept, 2014
South East/South West/South South/North East
6th – 8th Sept, 2014
GOMBE
BENUE STATE: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wannune,
Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko,
Road, Benue State
North Central
1st - 3rd Sept, 2014
North West
4th – 6th Sept, 2014
South West/South South
6th – 7th Sept, 2014
South East/North East
8th Sept, 2014
JIGAWA
KADUNA STATE: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna-
Abuja Road, Kaduna State.
North Central
1st - 3rd Sept, 2014
North East
4th - 5th Sept, 2014
South South
6th Sept, 2014
North West/South West/South East
7th - 8th Sept, 2014
KANO
KOGI STATE: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya, Kabba
Local Government Area, Kogi State.
North Central
1st - 2nd Sept, 2014
North East
3rd - 4th Sept, 2014
South West/South South
5th - 6th Sept, 2014
South East/North East
7th - 8th Sept, 2014
LAGOS
LAGOS STATE: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja,
Agege, Lagos State.
North East
1st - 2nd Sept, 2014
South South
3th - 4th Sept, 2014
North Central
5th - 6th Sept, 2014
South East/North West/South West
7th - 8th Sept, 2014
OSUN
OSUN STATE: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College
Hospital Road, Ede North Local Government Area, Ede, Osun
State.
North East
1st - 2nd Sept, 2014
North West
3rd - 4th Sept, 2014
North Central
5th - 6th Sept, 2014
South East/South South/South West
7th - 8th Sept, 2014
YOBE
FCT: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area
Council, FCT.
South South
1st - 2nd Sept, 2014
North West
3th - 4th Sept, 2014
South West/North East
5th - 6th Sept, 2014
North Central/South East
7th - 8th Sept, 2014
2. Prospective corps members are to come along with details of
their bank accounts as follows:.
i. Account Name:
ii. Bank Name:
iii. Account Number:
iv. Sort Code:
3. Prospective Corps members are to equally note that the
registration process will not take more than one hour.
Thereafter, they are to collect their kits and proceed
immediately to their states of deployment or relocation as the
case may be for the completion of the remaining formalities..
4. Wish you a very successful and hitch-free exercise
5. Thank you
6. MANAGEMENT
© National Youth Service Corps

nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/dislodgement.php

Scrap this damn scheme. Its purpose is defeated already. Stop wasting peoples time and lives.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by chinkichun: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2014
holyboss: None of my business undecided

I just love to bookspace :p:p:p

That's why Na so so space full your skull. undecided undecided Ewu

4 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by chinkichun: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: from mobilozation to camping to deployment to ppa. Everything inside nysc are complete corruption. Even the corpers too are corrupt.

#nysc the bedrock of nigeria corruption since 1976.

Na we say make you nor graduate? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by goldstarpamela(f): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2014
This had better b rumour! Imagine after spending much in purchasing wat I'll b needing in camp..Y wld they denie us of d skill acquisition/meeting frnds frm other zones etc cos of Ebola dat am even saying its a scam..it had better b rumour
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by crunchyg: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Wow I like this, thumbs up NYSC, I have always prayed for this and it happened. I think I am the only one that doesn't want the three weeks camp. Hurray straight to main thing joor. Camp sucks especially this raining season

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mesheal7: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2014
When I saw the post on nysc's website I thought, if this is a dream i'd continue sleeping. Most awesome news i've heard today. Do you really wish to be confined to cells, imprisoned by the 'not very friendly' army, and fed watery soup and bland rice like we were in the middle of a conflict? Many feel bad because they view it from the wrong angle, they feel we have been cheated because we are the only ones who would not perform complete orientation. In reality though, we are special because the general Nigerian graduate population passed through the Otondo mill, but we were spared the bad food, frog jumps, restrictions and whatever else camping means. Thank you nysc, thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2014
NYSC days, oh the nostalgia .
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ayusco85(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2014
blessingnnam: This people just rubbis themselves and not me, imagine after buying things. May God have mercy on them

I guess they just trying to protect u guys from what ever it is.

Btw, Sell the things u bought for me. Am a prospective C14 cheesy
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ayusco85(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2014
mesheal7: When I saw the post on nysc's website I thought, if this is a dream i'd continue sleeping. Most awesome news i've heard today. Do you really wish to be confined to cells, imprisoned by the 'not very friendly' army, and fed watery soup and bland rice like we were in the middle of a conflict? Many feel bad because they view it from the wrong angle, they feel we have been cheated because we are the only ones who would not perform complete orientation. In reality though, we are special because the general Nigerian graduate population passed through the Otondo mill, but we were spared the bad food, frog jumps, restrictions and whatever else camping means. Thank you nysc, thank you.

I like the angle ur viewing this. But trust me u wish u will experience the fun in camp grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2014
chinkichun:

Na we say make you nor graduate? undecided undecided undecided
you are a miniature illiterate. You fit reach my level?

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ayusco85(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2014
goldstarpamela: This had better b rumour! Imagine after spending much in purchasing wat I'll b needing in camp..Y wld they denie us of d skill acquisition/meeting frnds frm other zones etc cos of Ebola dat am even saying its a scam..it had better b rumour

I doubt if its because of Ebola, else Lagos state will ve been among the affected states. There is more to this story than they are telling....

**STORY FOR THE GODS******

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by crimboi(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2014
undecided Evidently lots are broken by this saddened upcomings however lets all bear nd grin nd believe everything happens for a reason... It's as they say " better safe than sorry" buh honestly amidst all this oyimbo i'm still still very much heart wrecked sad... undecided honestly the more i read this crap the more hurting it gets .... sad lots would agree it's just so wrong to deprive us of this experience sad undecided ... Still remembering how couple of weeks ago on ma bed ah was tryna figure out how camping @ osun wld seem like only to be struck that that moment won't count afterall....# from benin to en route Osun # E pain me Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by MzOcean(f): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2014
Pls, I need a correct answer to this question, thank God bless u. Does it mean that people posted to BH states are to return thr, e.g. Borno, Yobe etc.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by abbyphilips(f): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Yeaa. I bot al the things needed, started buying since july. Bt am hapy God has purpose for everythg
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ijbeauty(f): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Whats the essence of serving when the motivation and camp bonding is missed....

NYSC is one whole confused scheme, if you guys don't know what to do, scrap it off and give every prospective corper the total of his/her allowance to use, for something resourceful.....

Stop wasting peoples time, all in the name of national integration...

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by holyboss: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2014
chinkichun:

That's why Na so so space full your skull. undecided undecided Ewu
what's this one saying shocked

Mtchew....chickenchun tongue
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mesheal7: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2014
ayusco85:

I like the angle ur viewing this. But trust me u wish u will experience the fun in camp grin

I know it's fun, thats the advantage of camping. But I choose to look at the advantages of our current situation and it might surprise many (myself included) that I prefer it by a great deal. I might even send a thank you note to the DG
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Well, congratulations.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ayusco85(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2014
mesheal7:

I know it's fun, thats the advantage of camping. But I choose to look at the advantages of our current situation and it might surprise many (myself included) that I prefer it by a great deal. I might even send a thank you note to the DG

So u be ajebutter? U no wan suffer for camp

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mesheal7: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2014
ayusco85:

So u be ajebutter? U no wan suffer for camp

No reason am oh. Kpako they see me they run. I be gbaskicious kpako when no like yama yama
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by tobex234: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2014
You guys are lucky. Here in Kubwa, it's hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.