Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled (49337 Views)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by crimboi(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Chaiii DGundecided all this hurt they are sharing diaris God Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo sad

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by JEITO: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2014
eljimmah:

many people are just disappointed in them seriously...

what state were you posted to?
jimmah my man o!

You na badt guy o! You. Even make FP with your 1st thread.

Shey na only u waka come abi u kary aribido join body?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by hotmolo(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Was so looking forward to the osun camping experience... Sigh
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ayusco85(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2014
mesheal7:

No reason am oh. Kpako they see me they run. I be gbaskicious kpako when no like yama yama

All the camps aren't that bad.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by goldstarpamela(f): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2014
JEGA camped during his time..All dos officials responsible for this camped during their time! Y wld they denie us of this life time experience?? I'm so heartbroken*
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: and u got laid too. Dont deny the fact that you enjoyed camp.
Always take a minute to proof read before u submit @ 'got laid' , what do I look like to u??
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by silversonuc(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: and u got laid too. Dont deny the fact that you enjoyed camp.

hiaaaaaaan bros calm dwn, suffry dey enter ma fiance jor
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by icedace1: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2014
I believe I am speaking the heart of most students in nigerian who is affected by this sudden change of the orientation camp activities. This is a life time experience that you guys and the government want to deny us from. Our parents and some of our grand parents took part in this 3 weeks excercise, our friends took part in it, why deny us this opportunity? Most of us have gone as far as buying things we would use during the orientation camp, should it all go to waste? Our friends had the experience, march, july why us this joy? Why not close down markets, shopping malls, business centres, motor parks and so many places where lots of people gather, if the government is really trying to protect the nation. Why shut down schools only? This exercise is just for 3weeks. We buy food from d market everyday, meet different people everyday and yet many are still living. The government should not deny us this experience, its a life time story, it happens Once in a life time. I am speaking the heart of many students. Our parents have spent money purchasing equipments that will be used for this exercise will it all be in vain? People gather in different places, markets, sport centers, e.t.c people make body contacts with people everyday and yet not up to 12 death has been recorded of the Ebola virus, why punish us this way. We beg of you to allow us carry out our orientation exercise for the 3weeks. At most every student should be tested before entering d orientation camp and not canceling it. Please don't take part of the stories we owe to our children. Do not make us feel incomplete as part of nigerian students. We beg all of you not to put saddness in our hearts. Should the president of this country also be in the black book of nigerian students, should they say it was his tenure they never went to orientation camp. Mr president sir should everything be negative in your tenure? Should the full nation think badly of you? Why not shut down universities that are still on sessions if that is the case because some schools are still on session. Please do not take joy away from us you all had this opportunity .Thanks and God bless. As I will also publish this message for you to see other students point of view. Please students join me in d campaign

8 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Dreambeat: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2014
I feel for the corpers affected.Camp fun is once in a life time experience.I had mine to the fullest,in a positive way though.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by vislabraye(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2014
crimboi: sadInsane corrupt n selfish system gee was i planning nd hoping to have a once in life time blast @ OSUN cry ... Honestly when one reads this crap it all sounds so wrong # vexxed undecided sadInsane corrupt n selfish system gee was i planning nd hoping to have a once in life time blast @ OSUN cry ... Honestly when one reads this crap it all sounds so wrong # vexxed

Safety first. Are you not concerned about your health ?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Bezed(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2014
what's with these most ppl are complaining..saying they won't meet friends,or that they won't get necessary skill acquisition , if I may ask, which special skill has any body ever gotten from the 3 weeks or which friend do you expect to meet that is so special that you have to complain about something done to protect the rest of the country.. to me its all selfishness on our own part, for me if it can be done in two days sef they should and simply send me to my PPA, let me start immediately.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2014
silversonuc:

hiaaaaaaan bros calm dwn, suffry dey enter ma fiance jor
hmmm...i check ur profile she no dey ur lists of followers. Hw she take be ur fiance?
Picture of two of una or she doesnt know you.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Always take a minute to proof read before u submit @ 'got laid' , what do I look like to u??
you tell me.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by hapiness44(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2014
One question!...how will people runs their ppa?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ngozionefeli: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2014
Bezed: what's with these most ppl are complaining..saying they won't meet friends,or that they won't get necessary skill acquisition , if I may ask, which special skill has any body ever gotten from the 3 weeks or which friend do you expect to meet that is so special that you have to complain about something done to protect the rest of the country.. to me its all selfishness on our own part, for me if it can be done in two days sef they should and simply send me to my PPA, let me start immediately.
I support ur post 100% its lyk sum ppl r nt tired of sleepin @home, dey shud beta scrap dat rubbish petition nd go do reg den ppa, I no get tym to dey wait for anybdy.. U r busy waitin for nysc ur age is addin up abi u guys don't knw dey select age nw in employment Smh
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2014
hapiness44: One question!...how will people runs their ppa?
na God catch them. You see people runsing their ppa to companies in towns and saying ''thank God'' or ''i appreciate God'', those who are innocents will then be posted to thick villages. This is pure wickedness and corruption.

Corruption has its bedrock in nysc from corpers to their LGi to camp commandant to DG.

Fvck NYSC
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by silversonuc(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2014
chinkichun:

Na we say make you nor graduate? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by silversonuc(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2014
ayusco85:

I guess they just trying to protect u guys from what ever it is.

Btw, Sell the things u bought for me. Am a prospective C14 cheesy
mehn dis shit had better stopped wid b14 cos if dem try us for c14 i ehn
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mhsanni(f): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2014
the best news ever cheesy
A very big hug to Brig Gen JB Olawunmi and the entire management of NYSC who made my dream a reality.
And Sawyer even dou I despise u so much for bringing Ebola into my dear country, one gud thing finally came out of it...
To my fellow stream 2 corps members who really want to attend the camp..you could join Batch C or wait till nxt year...

#btw# tennis shoes for sale#size 39 wink # black waist purse also available# be quick to make your order# limited quantity available#

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ayusco85(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2014
silversonuc:
mehn dis shit had better stopped wid b14 cos if dem try us for c14 i ehn

i wont mind if they can give me the nysc discharge certificate without stepping foot in camp. i hate the nysc scheme, its purpose is defeated

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: you tell me.
Always endeavor to use yo head, hah?
don't just come to NL and type poo.
It's not that difficult to think before typing, is it?
That being said, be civil enough not to quote me again, am past some bullshit. There should be a limit to everything.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by prixxy7(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2014
icedace1: I believe I am speaking the heart of most students in nigerian who is affected by this sudden change of the orientation camp activities. This is a life time experience that you guys and the government want to deny us from. Our parents and some of our grand parents took part in this 3 weeks excercise, our friends took part in it, why deny us this opportunity? Most of us have gone as far as buying things we would use during the orientation camp, should it all go to waste? Our friends had the experience, march, july why us this joy? Why not close down markets, shopping malls, business centres, motor parks and so many places where lots of people gather, if the government is really trying to protect the nation. Why shut down schools only? This exercise is just for 3weeks. We buy food from d market everyday, meet different people everyday and yet many are still living. The government should not deny us this experience, its a life time story, it happens Once in a life time. I am speaking the heart of many students. Our parents have spent money purchasing equipments that will be used for this exercise will it all be in vain? People gather in different places, markets, sport centers, e.t.c people make body contacts with people everyday and yet not up to 12 death has been recorded of the Ebola virus, why punish us this way. We beg of you to allow us carry out our orientation exercise for the 3weeks. At most every student should be tested before entering d orientation camp and not canceling it. Please don't take part of the stories we owe to our children. Do not make us feel incomplete as part of nigerian students. We beg all of you not to put saddness in our hearts. Should the president of this country also be in the black book of nigerian students, should they say it was his tenure they never went to orientation camp. Mr president sir should everything be negative in your tenure? Should the full nation think badly of you? Why not shut down universities that are still on sessions if that is the case because some schools are still on session. Please do not take joy away from us you all had this opportunity .Thanks and God bless. As I will also publish this message for you to see other students point of view. Please students join me in d campaign
I wish I culd hit a million and one likes ƒø̲̣̣я̅ you ƒø̲̣̣я̅ dis post! U̶̲̥̅̊ just spoke my mind seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by silversonuc(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: hmmm...i check ur profile she no dey ur lists of followers. Hw she take be ur fiance?
Picture of two of una or she doesnt know you.

oga calm dwn, b 9c to a lady
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Always endeavor to use yo head, hah?
don't just come to NL and type poo.
It's not that difficult to think before typing, is it?
That being said, be civil enough not to quote me again, am past some bullshit. There should be a limit to everything.
i thought you were logical enough to understand me. Alas the undertone from your banter is a clear indication that you think like a crippled maggot. Merely weighing your disposition shows how your frustrated life reeks emptiness typicak of an overfed swine.

Biiitch you are, and that you will always be. Hag!
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2014
silversonuc:

oga calm dwn, b 9c to a lady
i was nice to her na. But you no see wetin dey comot from her mouth?
If she be your babe make you warn her ooo.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mesheal7: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2014
mhsanni: the best news ever cheesy
A very big hug to Brig Gen JB Olawunmi and the entire management of NYSC who made my dream a reality.
And Sawyer even dou I despise u so much for bringing Ebola into my dear country, one gud thing finally came out of it...
To my fellow stream 2 corps members who really want to attend the camp..you could join Batch C or wait till nxt year...

#btw# tennis shoes for sale#size 39 wink # black waist purse also available# be quick to make your order# limited quantity available#

I just sent the DG a thank you note. I honestly truely feel bad for those who wanted the camp experience, they must be devastated. For me though, I'm still contemplating what gift I should send the DG. Any suggestions?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: i thought you were logical enough to understand me. Alas the undertone from your banter is a clear indication that you think like a crippled maggot. Merely weighing your disposition shows how your frustrated life reeks emptiness typicak of an overfed swine.

Biiitch you are, and that you will always be. Hag!
HahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha. Thanks Sweetie, now where do I send your hug/kisses to?
Hahahhahahahahhahahhhahahhahaha. I can't help but laugh more.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by sweetyEse(f): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote
author=mhsanni]the best news ever cheesy
A very big hug to Brig Gen JB Olawunmi and the entire management of
NYSC who made my dream a reality.
And Sawyer even dou I despise u so much for bringing Ebola into my dear
country, one gud thing finally came out of it...
To my fellow stream 2 corps members who really want to attend the
camp..you could join Batch C or wait till nxt year...

#btw# tennis shoes for sale#size 39 wink # black waist purse also
available# be quick to make your order# limited quantity
available#[/quote] We are on the same page! Anybody that really want that camp experience can chill for the next batch. As for me, i am glad.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
HahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha. Thanks Sweetie, now where do I send your hug/kisses to?
nah, i dont need it. The fear of Ebola is the beginning of living.
I though you people have transformer in your vicinty.
Do it there. *tongue out*
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: nah, i dont need it. The fear of Ebola is the beginning of living.
I though you people have transformer in your vicinty.
Do it there. *tongue out*
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. If u expect me to see humour in being told I got laid in camp, then yo brain must be on reverse.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2014
mesheal7:

I just sent the DG a thank you note. I honestly truely feel bad for those who wanted the camp experience, they must be devastated. For me though, I'm still contemplating what gift I should send the DG. Any suggestions?
give the dg this give, egg roll spinkled with Urine from an Ebola patient. *winks*

i hate NYSC. Most especially camp. My brother u get luck oooo.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by ngozionefeli: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2014
mesheal7:

lmao.. Infact d onli tin dat pained mi is pix snappn, d rest camp activities shud parkwell dos dat wnt to enjoy camp pls return ur call up nd wait for c14 or A15. Since to wait nva tire una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.