Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures (49265 Views)

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Descartes: 1:02am On Aug 20, 2014
sharawwy: So?!?!?! Re u dumb or wat?!?!
Am not here to trade words with you angry
You can get that elsewhere cool
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by gebest: 1:14am On Aug 20, 2014
Great one
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by sammieguze(m): 1:22am On Aug 20, 2014
The type that starts bathing with salt water and also drinking it at the mention of EBOLA grin

lakpalakpa: A new bakery to annually churn out half-baked educated illiterates..

angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Descartes: 1:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Truckpusher: Is it not better to be a half -baked educated illiterate than to be backward like your heart?
Very apt cool

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Lobolintin: can't you read ni..... ?
Yeah, I can not read.
Any problem
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Mediocre......

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by lakpalakpa: 1:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Truckpusher: Is it not better to be a half -baked educated illiterate than to be backward like your heart?

Abeg park your keke inside gutter, how can you encourage Jona-daft to waste money establishing Glorified Secondary Schools to churn out cretinous illiterates??

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Descartes: 1:43am On Aug 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Abeg park your keke inside gutter, how can you encourage Jona-daft to waste money establishing Glorified Secondary Schools to churn out cretinous illiterates??

grin grin grin
You see how you're dancing unclad all over this thread

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by chuksp09(m): 1:47am On Aug 20, 2014
A house of jackals even at 1 : 40, thank God say una be faceless individuals if not na broom i go use pursue una go sleep! mmchew!
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by 2leftlegs(m): 1:58am On Aug 20, 2014
undecided The reason why nigerians are blinded by small things hwould sm1 say GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by shizzle11(m): 1:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Good one GEJ, Apeesh1t e-rodents and hater are lamenting about their miserable lives

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Shollay20(m): 3:21am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by musiwa94: 3:24am On Aug 20, 2014
b

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by lolaluv1(f): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2014
macsika: It's very beautiful until some set of people enter the school.by the way it's not all about beauty, how's the Academic standard?

They have some of the best brains in the country. And the resolve is to admit very few students. I know about 6 of their staff....
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Audinowing(m): 3:54am On Aug 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

The truth is bitter, so deal with it.

Keep celebrating centers for incubation of unemployable graduates.

grin grin grin
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Audinowing(m): 3:58am On Aug 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

The truth is bitter, so deal with it.

Keep celebrating centers for incubation of unemployable graduates.

grin grin grin
It seems you are an unemployed graduate or else u wouldn't be so concerned about unemployability. Your type will still insult Jonathan even if he turns this country to US overnight. Keep hating while the gentle man keeps giving Nigerians fresh air.

Be positive for once.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by blackman84: 4:29am On Aug 20, 2014
I don't see the reason why we celebrate mediocrity in nigeria. our first generation schools were built with revenue from cocoa,groundnut n palm oil. Structures of our first generation school are too classic. Now that we av oil money is this all we can offer as a university in this 21st century. We are marching backward while other sane nation are marching forward.

8 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Hhahaha, this sh.it looks like a secondary school...
And the pictures remind me of when my sec sch years, whenwe used to pose in the science lab and the school library to make beautiful posters for adverts......... LMAO
And they call this a university...... Please Nigerian officials should go out to see what actual universities look like.

Nigeria I hail theee! ##

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 20, 2014
Bororojo: Hhahaha, this sh.it looks like a secondary school...
And the pictures remind me of when my sec sch years, whenwe used to pose in the science lab and the school library to make beautiful posters for adverts......... LMAO
And they call this a university...... Please Nigerian officials should go out to see what actual universities look like.

Nigeria I hail theee! ##
Yep, the architecture is too boring, no variation at all.
I hope they do a better job on the 6 new "mega universities". The new schools would cater to 600,000 students

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 20, 2014
CFCfan:
Yep, the architecture is too boring, no variation at all.
I hope they do a better job on the 6 new "mega universities". The new schools would cater to 600,000 students

Lol, my bro, dont be surprised if the 6 so called "Mega Universities" don't look any better than thee pictures you see above...... or even worse.
If you are a Nigerian by heart, you would have developed a mind immune to disappointment by now.

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 20, 2014
Bororojo:

Lol, my bro, dont be surprised if the 6 so called "Mega Universities" don't look any better than thee pictures you see above...... or even worse.
If you are a Nigerian by heart, you would have developed a mind immune to disappointment by now.
But the politicians' palatial mansions can look better than similar mansions in the West or Dubai. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 20, 2014
I am not even going to go far, no Europe, no America, no East Asia, I will show you guyz Universities from within Africa here that look much better than our glorified detention camps and institutions here in Nigeria.

Here is the University of Botswana, anyone sees a difference??

9 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Bororojo: I am not even going to go far, no Europe, no America, no East Asia, I will show you guyz Universities from within Africa here that look much better than our glorified detention camps and institutions here in Nigeria.

Here is the University of Botswana, anyone sees a difference??

Naija has a long way to go!! That Uni of Botswana can pass for any school in the US or Europe.

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 20, 2014
CFCfan:
Naija has a long way to go!! That Uni of Botswana can pass for any school in the US or Europe.

Same thing with many universities in Kenya, Angola and many other minnow African countries, that average Nigerians would normally think are worse off than they are..... lol. West Africa sucks in more ways than 1.
Dont let me even start with South African universities.

7 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by MikeBetty(m): 5:33am On Aug 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: A new bakery to annually churn out half-baked educated illiterates..

angry angry angry
evil mind will never see anything gud in gej, but d gudnews is GEJ till 2019.
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:34am On Aug 20, 2014
donphilopus: OP, did you create this thread to ridicule Sen. Smart Adeyemi and his fellow Kabba people?! Because we all know how he single-handedly fought for the establishment of the University in his state, believing it would be sited in his hometown. Unfortunately, Ibrahim Idris did some underground work and they sited the Campus in Lokoja.

PDP, being betraying themselves since 1999!
You're right, not only Smart Adeyemi was betrayed, Dino Malaye too was. The plan of these men which would have cost the FG little was for the university to be sited in the College of Agriculture, Kabba which was the Faculty of Agriculture of ABU, Zaria but they refused. I've been to the college in Kabba. It has nice buildings like those of the first generation universities. Close to Zango Daji where the parmanent campus is in Lokoja has problem with water.

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Usman212s: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Rich4god: Nice one...GEJ till....

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Krisddon: 5:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Big ups 2 GEJ! Wada should also follow suit by paying corps members @ least 5k, per month 1k is freaking annoying & totally debasing! Serving in Kogi is a day-mare come true! My enemies really got me on this! Morning parades suspended! 'Kopas' strike!!!
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by jamace(m): 5:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Descartes:
I can see you're really pained by this development. cheesy cheesy grin
The guy na pure hater! Don't mind him. cheesy
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Carlmax(m): 6:06am On Aug 20, 2014
donphilopus: OP, did you create this thread to ridicule Sen. Smart Adeyemi and his fellow Kabba people?! Because we all know how he single-handedly fought for the establishment of the University in his state, believing it would be sited in his hometown. Unfortunately, Ibrahim Idris did some underground work and they sited the Campus in Lokoja.

PDP, being betraying themselves since 1999!

Ibrahim Idris is not from lokoja either, Lokoja is the best location for it and am glad it was established there. For the first time ever, I say thank you GEJ
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2014
we still need this transformation, vote GEJ for 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Admission Into University Of Ibadan, Ibadan / Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.