Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,706 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) (3322 Views)

Breaking News!! ISIS Video Shows Beheading Of American Journalist Steven Sotloff / ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again / ISIS Beheads American Journalist (*** Warning: Graphic Content ****) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by KMB: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Lets all up boko haram will not copy them
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by ednut1(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2014
teenidol:

How can you Prove this??
Do you Know what Is Happening in North Korea?
Did you live in Any of these Former countries??
Do you Know anything about Palestine, Israel and the Gaza Strip??

Or is this information what you've gotten from Nairaland??

I am personally appalled by all the hate America is receiving on this Website!!
Its getting out of hand
stfu ok. its always on bbc and cnn. the last time obama was seeking for 500m for syrian rebels( isis was part of dem). the USA always disrupt oil rich countries. dont be suprised the CIA funds boko haram
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Oklander: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2014
teenidol:

Evidence??

We can see Islam Extremists Beheading and Calling Allah.
Bombing and Killing In the name Of Allah!!

Prove that America is Terrorizing the world and I will shut up!??

You this ignorant lady...
The CIA has begun delivering weapons to rebels in Syria, ending months of delay in
lethal aid that had been promised by the
Obama administration, according to U.S.
officials and Syrian figures.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-begins-weapons-delivery-to-syrian-rebels/2013/09/11/9fcf2ed8-1b0c-11e3-a628-7e6dde8f889d_story.html
Washington (CNN) -- CIA-funded weapons
have begun flowing to Syrian rebels, a U.S.
official told CNN.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/politics/syria-arming-rebels/

The deliveries were made when ISIS was fully part of the rebels fighting Syria, US armed them.
Now, go get educated and take your stinky hatred for Islam somewhere else while you shut the fucck up!
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by iykak47: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2014
Oklander:
You this ignorant lady...
The CIA has begun delivering weapons to rebels in Syria, ending months of delay in
lethal aid that had been promised by the
Obama administration, according to U.S.
officials and Syrian figures.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-begins-weapons-delivery-to-syrian-rebels/2013/09/11/9fcf2ed8-1b0c-11e3-a628-7e6dde8f889d_story.html
Washington (CNN) -- CIA-funded weapons
have begun flowing to Syrian rebels, a U.S.
official told CNN.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/politics/syria-arming-rebels/

The deliveries were made when ISIS was fully part of the rebels fighting Syria, US armed them.
Now, go get educated and take your stinky hatred for Islam somewhere else while you shut the fucck up!
Pls don't try to exonerate Islam from this m3ss and stop looking for scapegoats. Why must islam always be associated with beheading? Is it the only religion?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by cirmuell(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
America is to blame...peace will never reign in that region though till kingdom come. 'Cuz there will always be riprisal attack.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by cirmuell(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2014
KMB: Lets all up boko haram will not copy them
though they are affiliated to ISIS, if they'll ever get foothold in Nigeria it will be only the North, anything from middle belt to down South will be highly resisted. Believe that!
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
RockMaxi: @djfaith and @donnypool, you guys need to update yourselves on the evil this ISIS group have been perpetrating and stop the blame game. You need to watch video footage of the evil been done all in the name of all-ah.

Islam is evil and a replica of ISIS is BH.

Islamic country were better off in dictatorship, they need to be controlled, they can use democracy, but Mr america said no, lets forced democracy into them, bro see the result. compare iraq of 2000 to iraq of 2014. tell me the difference
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by KMB: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
cirmuell: though they are affiliated to ISIS, if they'll ever get foothold in Nigeria it will be only the North, anything from middle belt to down South will be highly resisted. Believe that!

Really?! God forbid it happens o.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by iSoldier: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oklander: The monsters they modernly weaponized and funded when they were fully in Syria. US, the most hypocritical, self-centered beast covertly terrorizing the world since 19th century.

You know i hate people who says American funded this or that but fail to put in cognizance the responsibility of the individual in determining the course of his or her life. why do not people who are funded use the money for taking care of their citizens but decide to use it to kill people. it means that they are bloodthirsty people to begin with. And i know that when they finish killing themselves they are coming to Africa to cause mayhem. it is the responsibility of the masses to care for themselves and not to blame their moral failings on the a foreign country. like i should begin to blame america for the kilings of boko haram in this country. that is overly simplistic and a poor pathetic thing to use for an excuse. And i notice that is is the tendency of islamic countries to try to blame the West for their moral failings. We are watching them, because they are never at peace with themselves and they will never be at peace with the world!

1 Like

Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Oklander: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2014
iSoldier:

You know i hate people who says American funded this or that but fail to put in cognizance the responsibility of the individual in determining the course of his or her life. why do not people who are funded use the money for taking care of their citizens but decide to use it to kill people. it means that they are bloodthirsty people to begin with. And i know that when they finish killing themselves they are coming to Africa to cause mayhem. it is the responsibility of the masses to care for themselves and not to blame their moral failings on the a foreign country. like i should begin to blame america for the kilings of boko haram in this country. that is overly simplistic and a poor pathetic thing to use for an excuse. And i notice that is is the tendency of islamic countries to try to blame the West for their moral failings. We are watching them, because they are never at peace with themselves and they will never be at peace with the world!
I don't know who you hate or not and I don't really care. The point is if U.S hadn't supplied them weapon, the problem wouldn't have escalated.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Oklander: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2014
iykak47: Pls don't try to exonerate Islam from this m3ss and stop looking for scapegoats. Why must islam always be associated with beheading? Is it the only religion?
Why would U.S always be connected directly or indirectly to creating some and funding some of these same terrorist groups?
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by iSoldier: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2014
iSoldier:

Oklander:
I don't know who you hate or not and I don't really care. The point is if U.S hadn't supplied them weapon, the problem wouldn't have escalated.

If US did not supply them weapons, they would find other places to buy weapons that is if it is US that really supplying them weapons, but begging the question Must They Buy Weapons? cant they buy food, agricultural equipments, medicine or use the money to give their children scholarships? i tire ooo
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2014
donnypool:

Islamic country were better off in dictatorship, they need to be controlled, they can use democracy, but Mr america said no, lets forced democracy into them, bro see the result. compare iraq of 2000 to iraq of 2014. tell me the difference

Mr America or the Bush administration?
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2014
iSoldier:

So we should watch while ISIS continue to attack and cut people's head off, and we should ignore till it reach our own doorstep abi? so it is because of America that some me beasts should begin to cut people's head, what a disgusting excuse for for bestiality and wanton wickedness. small time now you go open mouth say you want to collect American visa to travel. well, one thing i know i that America should try and ensure that there is an action to save these people and kill of the one headed monster before it is too late!

People who make such statements, as the one you quoted, know nothing about international relations and their underlying dynamics.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by abdulslutsky(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2014
America and her double standards of foreign policy

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2014
abdulslutsky: America and her double standards of foreign policy

Hmmmm!!!

Tell us more.
Re: Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) by Dibiachukwu: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2014
Did they died?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Queen Elizabeth II From Cradle To Grave / Why 'the Donald' Trumps Obama's Cult Of Celebrity / ANC Suspends Julius Malema - Whats Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.