Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? (1833 Views)

What Will You Remember GOODLUCK JONATHAN/NAMADI SAMBO For? / What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? / Will Nigerians Take To The Street If Fuel Subsidy Is Removed? Revolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Alexas58: 3:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Someone ask me this question but i
dont know what say. To be sincere, What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For?
Cc seun
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Alexas58: 3:21am On Aug 20, 2014
i nid ur views on thix matter
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Fhemmmy: 3:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Fresh Air
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Alexas58: 3:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Fhemmmy: Fresh Air
lol..bt dis is a serious matter
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Fhemmmy: 3:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Alexas58:
lol..bt dis is a serious matter

You think I was joking?
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Alexas58: 3:43am On Aug 20, 2014
Fhemmmy:

You think I was joking?
ok..u mean d fresh air campaign?..what else?
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by tiswell(m): 4:47am On Aug 20, 2014
GEJ will be remembered as the 'uncommon transformer'...he has my vote any day.
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by impromptu: 4:53am On Aug 20, 2014
[size=28pt]A lot.[/size]
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 20, 2014
The man who had no shoe and whose sinister transformation agenda was to make our feet unshod.
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Corruption.

Hypocrisy.

Always having his foot in his mouth.

Being incoherent.

Patience Jonathan .

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by hushmail: 5:50am On Aug 20, 2014
a lot actually

but second Niger Bridge will b d greatest

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by thegoodone2(m): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2014
A lot. manufacture of made in Nigeria car, second niger bridge, fuel sub, etc. He has my vote come 2015.
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Alexas58: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Corruption.

Hypocrisy.

Always having his foot in his mouth.

Being incoherent.

Patience Jonathan .
lol
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by 1United1: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2014
Forming TAN just like Abacha's 1 Million Man March.
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2014
So far I've not seen any tangible reason given

the obvious answer is [size=60] NOTHING!!!![/size]
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by ITbomb(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Free and fair elections
Trains
Good roads
Remodeled airports
Corruption scandals

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by yinchar(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Firstly, How clueless he was, then how he managed to divide Nigerians along religious and ethnic lines, to me thats one of his greatest achievement no other president in Nigeria history have successfully done that before. Kudos.
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2014
He will be remembered; as d president without balls"

Whose administration has never convicted any political criminal; who broods corrupt thieves!!!
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by nurey(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2014
If the car manufacturing in Nigeria comes to light, I will remember as a pioneering president to revitalize the industrial and manufacturing sector of Nigeria.

I will remember him as a president that didn't support Agriculture sector which could have provided millions of direct, indirect and legal jobs.
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by ITbomb(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2014
nurey:
I will remember him as a president that didn't support Agriculture sector which could have provided millions of direct, indirect and legal jobs.

You really need a better source of info.

Lots has been achieved by Goodluck in Agriculture.
Nigeria is a net producer of rice now.
Fertilizers are more accessible to rural farmers due to the innovative e-order by mobile phones.
More dams has been constructed to aid all year farming.
Loans with less interest rates are available to farmers.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Orunto: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2014
AS DEP. GOVERNOR TO GOVERNOR TO VICE PRESIDENT TO PRESIDENT FOR TWO TERMS TILL 2019. WHAT A RECORD!
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by asadike(f): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2014
wait til 2019 to know
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Orunto: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
GEJ, A MINORITY TRIBEMAN, WHO RULED IN NIGERIA FROM DEPUTY GOVERNOR TO GOVERNOR, TO VICE PRESIDENT AND TO PRESIDENT CONSTITUTIONALLY TILL THE YEAR 2019. HE WAS A PRAYING PRESIDENT.
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by vedd: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rascalism
Ultra-corruption
$20 billion

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Ngwakwe: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
1. He is the President that returned power to people.

2. The most insulted President of all time.

3. The only Democratically Elected President to rule for Ten (10) years less some months.

4. The President that ascended to power by providence.
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by comos: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
free and fair election
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem: Foolishness and stupidity in governance.
An incompetent government that has seen and recorded the death of innocent Nigerians since the civil war bringing sorrow, tears and blood to various Nigerian families.
Jonathan remains a curse to the Nigerian Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem: A glutonic president that led in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by b3llo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
He will be remembered;
1. As a deputy who always turn out to be the Boss.
2. For promoting the Fedora hat fashion line and south south clothing
3. The loving husband of Mama peace and he showed the world to love their partners despite their weakness
4. The most insulted President
5. The first president to own a Facebook page
6. As The shoeless child who became a president
7. As the well learned President in Nigerian history who earned a Ph.D
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem: Under Jonathan administration, small small stealing isn't corruption. If anyone steal money, America will know.
Jonathan told us so.
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem: Despite promising to reduce the size of his govt, the fool. Still went ahead to create a very useless office for a useless man.
Ambassador at large, Bamangar Tukur.
Re: Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem: The fool can't be remembered for anything in bayelsa. The drunkard did nothing as governor.
After Alams, next is Sani Abacha being revered before Jonathan.
If not for sentiments, his people knows that he is very useless and greedy.
Of recent, he has chased away by grabbing all lands adjacent to his corrupt mansion in the village.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get An Express International Passport On Monday / Economy: Nigeria Purchasing Power 3rd In Africa, 30th In The World / Funny Pictures Quick Reference Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.