Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia (1033 Views)

VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by obinalihe: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2014
Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed in Abia

Abia State Governor, Chief Theodore Orji, has said the opposition All Progressive Congress ( APC) , can not win a polling booth in the state in the 2015 general elections as the party " does not exist in Abia".

Governor Orji who was reacting to a recent boasting by Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State who said APC would take over Abia in 2015, said Okorocha is suffering from acute malaria even as he advised him to seek medical examination.

Okorocha who represented by his Deputy, Prince Eze Madumere, had while addressing a stakeholders' meeting of the South East chapter of APC held in Umuahia , said APC would sack PDP from the seat of power in the state come 2015 because " the state's fortunes have dwindled under the watch of PDP - led government".

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Charles Ajunwa, Governor Orji reminded the Imo State Governor that "Imo people are still regretting their mistake of 2011 when he was voted into power under false pretense as a political messiah which he has proved not to be".

Governor Orji told Okorocha that most of his "policies and programmes which are neither here nor there have rather taken Imo State backwards" while he parades himself as a progressive leader.

" Your rescue mission has failed to rescue Imo and how do you think you can deceive Abians with your political rhetoric and gimmicks? People are now wiser, your tricks in 2011 cannot work for you again. Stop deceiving yourself South-east has no space for you and your APC in 2015".

The Governor also told Okorocha to " stop wasting Imo resources on his imaginary Vice - Presidential ambition but instead deploy them on projects that will benefit the ordinary man as exemplified in Abia ", adding that "very soon it will dawn on Okorocha that he has travelled deep into a political wilderness accompanied by sycophants who will soon desert him."

He said that contrary to Okorocha's propaganda, his PDP - led administration in Abia has posted some undeniable legacy projects across the state which "the likes of Okorocha will never be able to achieve."

He therefore, advised the Imo Governor to fight for his political survival as his abysmal performances so far in office has proved him to be a disappointment rather than the messiah he claimed to be.

Governor Orji assured that in 2015 PDP would replicate the victory it recorded in 2011 when it was overwhelming voted by the people of the state and South-east at large based on the antecedents of its candidates which they have continued to consolidate on.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by jbaur24: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2014
obinalihe:
Governor Orji who was reacting to a recent boasting by Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State who said APC would take over Abia in 2015, said Okorocha is suffering from acute malaria even as he advised him to seek medical examination.

Orji is my man anytime anyday. Dude does not waste time to strike back. The above is the best statement of the year. Op, abeg change your subject to reflect the above.. grin grin grin grin

TA Orji is the only guy that fits this incompetent and failed clown.. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by jbaur24: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TA has said the home truth here. It takes a brother and fellow governor to tell you the utmost true. I support TA Orji fully on this, he did not mince words...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

obinalihe:
In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Charles Ajunwa, Governor Orji reminded the Imo State Governor that "Imo people are still regretting their mistake of 2011 when he was voted into power under false pretense as a political messiah which he has proved not to be".

Governor Orji told Okorocha that most of his "policies and programmes which are neither here nor there have rather taken Imo State backwards" while he parades himself as a progressive leader.

" Your rescue mission has failed to rescue Imo and how do you think you can deceive Abians with your political rhetoric and gimmicks? People are now wiser, your tricks in 2011 cannot work for you again. Stop deceiving yourself South-east has no space for you and your APC in 2015".

The Governor also told Okorocha to " stop wasting Imo resources on his imaginary Vice - Presidential ambition but instead deploy them on projects that will benefit the ordinary man as exemplified in Abia ", adding that "very soon it will dawn on Okorocha that he has travelled deep into a political wilderness accompanied by sycophants who will soon desert him."

3 Likes

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by conyema12(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2014
TA orji doesnt even have shame. Getting to 8yrs in office yet he has not even achieved a quarter of what Rochas achieved in less than 3 yrs. Yet he has more internally generated revenue. Milking the state dry.

what is Rochas' sin? Because he joined APC.
I wish people will start objective reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by egbaguy: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2014
igbos are really mediocres...............who will compare ochendo to okorocha? Ochendo is a failure of d highest order

4 Likes

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Hahaahaha T A Orji is a comedian. This thread should be moved to joke section!!!!

Very soon North Korea leader will be schooling Obama on Human Right abuses cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by Mega2010(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2014
conyema12: TA orji doesnt even have shame. Getting to 8yrs in office yet he has not even achieved a quarter of what Rochas achieved in less than 3 yrs. Yet he has more internally generated revenue. Milking the state dry.

he defected to Apc and stopped all illegal distribution of money which was invoked into Imo state,that's his sin...PDP can go to hell for all I care,who is Thief T.A Orji?

4 Likes

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2014
egbaguy: igbos are really mediocres...............who will compare ochendo to okorocha? Ochendo is a failure of d highest order
DikeOha says that you are a foolish yorob man, how u say ill about the great Igbo because of the action of two persons, ibu confirm ewu congo

2 Likes

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by henchamb(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
I was a bit moody untill i read this. It really got me grin. I will gladly and progressively vote for APC in abia in 2015. Ochenkita come and arrest me nah. Ewu Ibeku.

1 Like

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
egbaguy: igbos are really mediocre

With all due respect sir, u are a FOO.L

1 Like

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by Ayekotoo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hahaha! Coming from the worst governor in Nigeria. Wonders shall never cease

1 Like

Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by asadike(f): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
okorocha,iga achi imo chikwa abia?okorocha,do u want to govern imo and abia at d same time?
Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by jdilight(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
conyema12: TA orji doesnt even have shame. Getting to 8yrs in office yet he has not even achieved a quarter of what Rochas achieved in less than 3 yrs. Yet he has more internally generated revenue. Milking the state dry.

The problem with Nigeria is too much newspaper. Tell us what Rochas has done first. When I was in the East I was shocked to see foot bridges being built with 6 or 9 inch blocks. Can you beat that? How many years is that suppose to last? is that not waste of public fund? is that not fraud? is that not hoodwinking a people.

To tell you the truth, I stop listening to media propaganda after seeing the nonsense.
Re: Orji Lambasts Okorocha, Says APC Has Already Failed In Abia by lilprinze: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lwkmd so Okorocha, is suffering from acute malaria

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:amosun Orders Closure Of OOU Over Students’ Protest..gbam!!! / Buhari Execution:In International Law Campaign is illegal in Western Nigeria / 23 Year Old Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping Over White House Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.