Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

* * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * (1168 Views)

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Friday 22 August 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by vickybash(f): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Vicky in this b1tch!!
Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Let's:::::::Go::::::

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Raypeckson(m): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2014
I love diss Game .....it's Intrestinq.!!

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Just Arrived With Ma Ambulance Incase...........

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
vicky drop ur verse ...its past time and u ll have the advantage of reading my verse first before posting ..mikuz

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
This battle is like 2 dogs fight/ but one conquers/ burns and cum on the other/ with a dick longer/……than Snoop Dogg’s height/
So be sure she ll be reacting bad/ as I chop off her head….but leave the cap intact/
Then attack with gats/ to silence her ‘jokes’ till it falls down flat / and nothing would make Vicki ever ‘stand up’…..cos Bunmi Davies said.......imma laugh the last’/

I ll’ pull down pants so she taste anaconda/ her blowjobs proved she was trained by her mother/
But a sperm shot to her mouth gave her ‘H.I.V’……cos Vicky sucked.....without the ‘Aid’ of a Rubber/

My lyricism is matched with Modo/ enough to wreck vick and smash her Bozos/
And she shouldn’t claim she makes d.icks ‘stone-hard like medusa’……..just cos her pants bear............ a ‘Versace logo’/

So she shouldn’t bother this walking murderer/ she should clear the path….and stop blocking further/
Or I ll’ rape her daughters and sisters …so she better ‘roger that’…..and I aint talking ‘Federer’/

So calm down/ as I harm clowns/ and tie vicki’s ‘arms to the ground’……’just to beat her ‘hands down’/
Then pave a way/ for blacksmiths/.who made a blade/ to slash vick /then wave to hades/
For after finding vick is but a worthless slutty ‘hoe’…….. we have to call ...........‘a spade a spade’/

With every line that I spit/ her clan would be beat/
And her stupidity was glaring to all….when she put ‘macleans in mouth’……and bragged 'she’s armed to the teeth’/

So I ride with goons/ to have her shadow bruised/ and her spine removed/
Then put my 'leg over’ her corpse……but calm and relax ……its just a Ronaldo move/

This miss mix lies and stirs truth/ but I ll’ reveal and when she tries to flex shoes/ she ll’ lose both and like ‘cele parishioners’….be made to roam street….. 'with nothing but Barefoot'/

So get this bastard off my wheels/ and when she starts with malice/
I ll’ drop her dead from the Eiffel.....and deny the b.itch …….. ‘a plaster of paris’/

The ‘closer’ is coming and I have to stop/ but don’t forget I had a great ‘opener’….......'see the way I removed coke bottles cork'/
then puncture her eyes with/ a surprise diss/ till she’s shivering here/
cos am bringing fear/ and sticking her tongue under my arm…..to give f.ellatio…..to my Pubic Hair/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Closed : Iamaromolaeran wins!

4 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
What happened to vicky? What did I miss? undecided

YeaYeaNot
Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Damn! sic flows! *clapping*

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by captainflash(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
mikuz: Closed : Iamaromolaeran wins!
lmao. .. .free wining i luv dis. .

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Raypeckson(m): 4:30am On Sep 28, 2014
Those these rules still exist
Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by devdan(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
let rhymes nd pattern group members catch u, BITE me too oh.... U3 sumone has bin in ur fb grp
Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by 04kaa: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
This new school nairaland battle rappers are so wack, These are not the rappers i trained .
Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
04kaa: This new school nairaland battle rappers are so wack, These are not the rappers i trained .

bad mouthed ofokasibe is back....sstupid idiot...where you ever ddope.......lunatic grin grin

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Road To Total Massacre I : Iamaromolaeran Vs Vickybash ~ * * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
04kaa: This new school nairaland battle rappers are so wack, These are not the rappers i trained .
the verse you see here was written by the only wack mofo amongst us....
Goto the rapbattles board. There, you'll get to see some recent dope sh1ts! cool

(1) (Reply)

|**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group Stage[A] Battle): Ksslib Vs Gottoboy|**| / Attend The Hottest Gospel Hip Hop Concert In Lagos! / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.