Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics (1124 Views)

Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) / Subsidies: Sls Replies Critics. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Afriface: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2014
In an interview with Punch, Omoni speaks on that dress as well as if she got any money from the President.
On the dress: “I styled myself and I thought the outfit was appropriate because there were no vital parts showing. Sometimes the angles with which pictures are taken can portray certain things you do not have intention of portraying. We have pictures from the event and you won’t see what people are seeing.

The truth is that a lot of people are very bitter and when people are bitter they try to look for a lot of negative things in every positive thing. It is unfortunate that we are in the limelight because if someone else wears that outfit no one will say anything. I don’t even read blogs and see the comments. My true fans know who I am and my intention when I am doing things.”

On if she got a package from GEJ: “Before the screening, they asked me what I wanted and I said I didn’t want anything but that the President and his people should see the movie and give their blessings. For me that is good enough for the industry. The first time I ever saw the President was at his brother’s burial ceremony, which I attended. I don’t know him from anywhere or personally.

During the event, President Jonathan said the government didn’t have money to give me and he said this in front of everybody. So if anybody is going aside to say something else, they are wrong. I returned to Lagos with the small purse I took to the event and after the event I went back to my hotel room and left for Lagos the next morning. I didn’t stay back in Aso Rock or sneak out to meet anybody. I am still hoping they will call us to come and take something, that they are impressed.”

http://www.tundeola.com/2014/08/no-vital-part-of-my-body-was-on-display.html#more

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by RockMaxi: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2014
On if she got a package from GEJ: “Before the
screening, they asked me what I wanted and I
said I didn’t want anything but that the President
and his people should see the movie and give
their blessings.

During the event, President Jonathan said the
government didn’t have money to give me and he
said this in front of everybody. So if anybody is
going aside to say something else, they are
wrong. I returned to Lagos with the small purse I
took to the event and after the event I went back
to my hotel room and left for Lagos the next
morning. I didn’t stay back in Aso Rock or sneak
out to meet anybody. I am still hoping they will
call us to come and take something, that they are
impressed.”

Silly you think GEJ will be carried away with that thing. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Afriface: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2014
hmm
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by LordMecuzy(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Hiaaaaan must u expose punana b4 u know u dressed so indecently?

Tho am not against ur Dressing, it's cool for weddings,parties etc

But wearing such an exposed gown to Aso rock not even for a dinner party, is total RUBBISH

4 Likes

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2014
"Still hoping they will call us to come and take something" omoni grin grin grin grin
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by ayukdaboss(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2014
When you do a foolish thing and you accept and hide somewhere. People will gradually forget about it but if you come out defending your foolish acts it gets more embarrassing and hilarious.

So now the basis for indecent dressing is not showing vital parts?? Humour me Omoni Bole. Please your flat chest was a vital part shown to us lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by lertee(f): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Apart from showing Mr president her flat chest,she dressed decently. Mtcheew..

3 Likes

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by mokane28: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2014
stup!d woman see ur brea5ts showing there and oga jona was admiring

1 Like

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Beaf1: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Ashawo!

So it is only your 'monkey skin' that is a vital part.

2 Likes

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2014
Even Maheeda and Afrocandy or Cossy Orjiakor will dress moderately if they had the opportunity to see Jonathan. I am disappointed Omoni!

smh

1 Like

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Bunchersstab(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
She is very right, her sagging bre.ast is no longer vital.

5 Likes

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2014
lertee: Apart from showing Mr president her flat chest,she dressed decently. Mtcheew..

Looks like you came back with full force grin
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by baybiemee: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
For her to see nothing wrong in her dressing is indecency at its peak. Married

1 Like

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Koolmexxi(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Well obviously her boobs aren't dat vital anymore. But wait does she expect anyone to believe she came back empty-handed from d villa??
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by tit(f): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Not everybody uses hijab or Rev sister head-dress.
Deal with it.
Omoni is real classy.
Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by lertee(f): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
teeo:

Looks like you came back with full force grin
I don tire for our female artistes o..this is not nollywood,this is an official meeting, is it that she doesn't watch dieziani and other women the way they dress to meet the president?
Even Beyonce wouldn't dress this way to meet Obama.

1 Like

Re: No Vital Part Of My Body Was On Display – Omoni Oboli Replies Critics by Dreyl(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
It's her business not mine
i don't know why u guys are taking pills for someone's headache,and most of u re hypocrite! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Reveal My Next Of Kin – Obasanjo / Angry Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic / CJTF: We Will Deal With Shekau, Soldiers Still In Bama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.