Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone (8637 Views)

Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Is Wife Beating Genetic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by apolonius(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Were they sent to her as messages or just found there?Is there anything else on her phone that suggests an appreciation of those pics on her part?

If he is not her sibling,then both the guy and madam are just stupid.

However,it is not enough to send her packing. As such a clear evidence of irresponsibility that it may be to keep another man's half-naked pics on your phone,it is not any clear suggestion of infidelity.

I will be disappointed in my wife if I see those on her phone anyway.
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by shizzle11(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
lmao...this is serious

op, some niqqa has been on active duty on your wife
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Josh121(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
apolonius: Were they sent to her as messages or just found there?Is there anything else on her phone that suggests an appreciation of those pics on her part?

If he is not her sibling,then both the guy and madam are just stupid.

However,it is not enough to send her packing. As such a clear evidence of irresponsibility that it may be to keep another man's half-naked pics on your phone,it is not any clear suggestion of infidelity.

I will be disappointed in my wife if I see those on her phone anyway.

The fact is both couple use iphone and the have a single apple ID , the ID is used to synchronize both phone on icloud, pics send on whatapp and snap pics instantly upload to the icloud , so it either she snap the pics or the guy send to her on whatapp , now he say he will forget everything if she provide the message that was send in other word the conversation that brought about the pics on her phone

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Xsenga(f): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
kreamidiva: There is nothing in those boxers joor. cool

TRUE. grin
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by merieam16(f): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dis thread kinda funny...anyways let dem settle it or send her packin if e has neva cheated on her
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by baybiemee: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chai!!! What if that man turns out to be another person's husband
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Josh121(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
The guy facebook profile have just been found and he wants to tagged the guy pics to is profile but am begging for him to stop
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by apolonius(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Josh121:

The fact is both couple use iphone and the have a single apple ID , the ID is used to synchronize both phone on icloud, pics send on whatapp and snap pics instantly upload to the icloud , so it either she snap the pics or the guy send to her on whatapp , now he say he will forget everything if she provide the message that was send in other word the conversation that brought about the pics on her phone

This is quite troubling. She is stupid.
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by experimentist: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
My fiancee ujsizzle wouldn't do dis
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sparrow13: i din't steal it i just borrowed it.
*GRAB's HER AND THEY LAY TOGETHER ON THE MAT*

grabs keh angry
are you abusive? tongue
that's so not gentleman-ly angry
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
apolonius:

I did.

thanks for the confession.
I'll tell the judge to reduce your sentence sad
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by apolonius(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
alutacontinua:

thanks for the confession.
I'll tell the judge to reduce your sentence sad

You see why I love you?So gracious in anger!
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Saraha1(f): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
grap my sit.
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by GodsDivinefavor(f): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
What explanation is there to give, even if its a lady's pic found on a man's fone.

Abeg...make he go explain for her parents first.
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by jsunex(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Who dey sell recharge card for here oo
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by 50calibre(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
OP please show the guy's face, he looks like someone I know.

There's absolutely nothing wrong here. by sending pics of such nature to a someone's wife, he's already waived his rights to privacy.

Besides it's not a co*k pic, just a torso and a face. I think your friend should keep silent in the meantime, be patient & allow this to escalate. In no time, they'd begin exchabging full on nu*de pics, he can then shame them publicly by posting the guy & his wife's pics online.
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by esof1(f): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
But if na d man phone d wife for see unclad pix of a lady, shebi wahala no go dey?
#justsaying#

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nostalgia21(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
softsparkyy: This pic must be from whatsapp chat .
yu could be right oo
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by memyselfandI: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op, does the guy in the picture stay in Port Harcourt? His face seems familiar undecided
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Josh121(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
memyselfandI: Op, does the guy in the picture stay in Port Harcourt? His face seems familiar undecided

Yes he stays in port harcourt
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by iiichidodo: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Make una no cobalize me o!...
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by OCTAVO: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op, I like your bele oooo. grin
Your picture is nice sha, but try make you get six pack small... cool
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Fourcade(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Half baked story! undecided
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by uglyogre(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
The only reason i would justify him sending her packing, is if he hasn't cheated on his wife before.But if he has, then he should forgive, and let sleeping dogs lie. you can't have your cake,and eat it. Most of these men deserve the wife they marry

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by deor03(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Josh121:
Yes he stays in port harcourt

OP

They have not fvcked yet, if and only if the pictures is very recent.
Most guys don't have time to be sharing these kind of pictures after the fvcking .
However, someone wants to fvck someone, but don't rule out the possibility of the guy just stalking the lady.
After all, all that is needed to send a picture is just knowing her phone number. No indication or proof that she was tagging along

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by uglyogre(f): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op, i would advise you keep the man's face COVERED. we all have our sins

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by thegoodone2(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
bad
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by TOYNEX(f): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Josh121: Please house what is your advice , he want to send her packing
I guess he married her cheap, "no family house construction project before marriage" if he marry for IBO land, he go find better alternative than sending her packing.... dats no solution just an open license
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Chubhie: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
It is either both have been kancking each other silly or the guy is in the process of making a soft landing to capture her mind sexually. Have always believed that a guys wife|girlfriend is an extension of him. For you to be using same ID with your wife signifies a hidden intention at catching her red-handed someday. That your wife wiped of any trace of the message shows she nor be small pikin in the hide n seek game. It may even surprise you to know that as little as not paying attention as soon as she entered the room cos you were busy with your fav team on tv could make her wanna flirt with any available guy on chat with no intention of going the distance only to score a psychological advantage over you. To get a clearer picture of things you need to go back and review the sequence of events with detached emotions. Everybody deserves a second chance tho, I give people 3. You need to understand how ladies minds work so you won't always worry bout most issues. May you guys use this to rediscover your love if tis no longer there. All the very best.
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
bennyrazz: dis bobo as been seriously nailing ur wife (sorry for my language but that's what it is) look at his face angry angry but first you need to deal with him big time, he needs to be castrated angry u spent money for wedding, dowry etc please send your wife packing jare. And please Admin, send this topic to frontpage oo!! i believe someone that knows someone that knows someone will know him and disgrace him.

Why? Unless he raped his Wife the guy no get fault for the matter.

I don't understand why folks get mad at the wrong person. Ha him and his loose Iyawo have matter to settle.

Make man dey pray make him no marry "Anfani Adugbo" put for inside house.
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Mamaflex(f): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by bennyrazz: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
CityNG:

Why? Unless he raped his Wife the guy no get fault for the matter.

I don't understand why folks get mad at the wrong person. Ha him and his loose Iyawo have matter to settle.

Make man dey pray make him no marry "Anfani Adugbo" put for inside house.
the money he spent for the wedding must be recuperated back from the guy and if he can't pay, he should be castrated. Wife should be sent packing and he should go back and collect the dowry he paid on her head and who the heck painted the face of the guy with white paint abi mods don dey collect egbunje nii?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? / What Should A Good Wife Do With Her Earnings? / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.