Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone (8633 Views)

Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Is Wife Beating Genetic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
I have got a question: He wants to send her packing from where to where?
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Kanwulia: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
JOHHNY MO . . . .JOHNNY MOOOOOO. . . .
Sele BOBO on. . . .pon da beat!

Someone looking for THEIR JOHNNY!!!!

Oya. . . . YEMI ALADE!!!! grin

*Na disi kain NL JAYBEEZ fat face and belle the woman take WAKA GO? Not even witi DJ XCLUSIVE? see DULLING! MTCHEEEEEEEEEEW*
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Men sef with their jealousy.. He shld allow her explain herself, cos if she's cheatin, aint no way she would still av that on her fone... Only God knows, but aint no reason in sending her away cos of a pix...
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Kanwulia: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kanwulia: JOHHNY MO . . . .JOHNNY MOOOOOO. . . .
Sele BOBO on. . . .pon da beat!

Someone looking for THEIR JOHNNY!!!!

Oya. . . . YEMI ALADE!!!! grin

YES! She needs to be sent PACKING! She got a LOW-DOWN GRADE!!!! A AGRICULTURAL BUSH FOWL! kiss

*Na disi kain NL JAYBEEZ fat face and belle the woman take WAKA GO? Not even witi DJ XCLUSIVE? see DULLING! MTCHEEEEEEEEEEW*
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Kanwulia: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oh dia!
Dem don begin quote me! cry
I SMELL A DEH-LI-CIOUS ban!!! grin

*I need PAWA. . ..time to get ourra bed and EAT SOME FOOD. Ammmo need some STRENGTH. . .for some strong NL FORE and HIND PLAY today. . . . Time to SHYTE first* cool
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by bankyblue(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na war o!
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
This must be op's pics; if not, he's face wouldn't have been blurred out.
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Katier00: That is bro Femi from our church choir, dnt you know him ?
I'm sorry that's not me. I don't have a hideous navel or excess body fat for that matter. That looks like Bro Chike.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
I have told everyone before that you should never be drunk in love to send nude pic or semi nude pics with your face on it. But they wouldn't hear. Abeg make una come tell them association of nude pics senders o.

On a more serious note. The man should sit and talk with his wife, she should have a better explanation o. Na wao but what of men that na their girlfriend or ex girlfriend picture dey plenty for their phone nko.

@Op please beg him o. To marry wife cost now o. If he wants to go and marry igbo wife like my aunty TOYNEX has said he is on his own. If they give him list that includes aeroplane. He shouldn't cry and come to nairaland. Let him hold the one he has "tightly"

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by tellwisdom: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Your wife no get taste...what is he doing with obese? embarassed
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Dbestmax(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=rebella]Chai!! not even a six pack sef.[/quo
Must evritin b abt six packs
U..u get flat tummy
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Katier00(f): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2014
freshdude2: I'm sorry that's not me. I don't have a hideous navel or excess body fat for that matter. That looks like Bro Chike.
Ahaha lols, so bro Femi you dey deny yourself? But you always visit her house to teach her sulfa notations
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 21, 2014
I don't see anything sinister here
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by flyca: 3:08am On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe: I have got a question: He wants to send her packing from where to where?

Bedroom to kitchen grin

Seriously, I need to see the facial expression of the guy before I comment

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by joe4christ(m): 4:23am On Aug 21, 2014
From the look of things he actually snapped himself by taking a selfie, and if your wife is on Blackberry, then there's possibility it got to her pix gallary as a result of him posting it to her via bbm or online chat, he could be her Ex or a stalker, so dont just jump into conclusion.
Do your investigation first...

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 21, 2014
flyca:

Bedroom to kitchen grin

Seriously, I need to see the facial expression of the guy before I comment

grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Mat.- check
Zobo.- check
Groundnuts.- check
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 21, 2014
Katier00: Ahaha lols, so bro Femi you dey deny yourself? But you always visit her house to teach her sulfa notations
We have music lessons in the living or their balcony when there's no power. Like I said, that looks like Bro Chike, he's the one always wearing boxers around someone else's house. grin
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Katier00(f): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2014
freshdude2: We have music lessons in the living or their balcony when there's no power. Like I said, that looks like Bro Chike, he's the one always wearing boxers around someone else's house. grin
chai, una go answer question for court, sis Rita's house is now a place for music lesson and her body is now a piano, U and bro Chike should run for dear life or else if her hubby gets you, it will be worst than ebola
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Katier00: chai, una go answer question for court, sis Rita's house is now a place for music lesson and her body is now a piano, U and bro Chike should run for dear life or else if her hubby gets you, it will be worst than ebola
Erm, I'm working on Sis Rita's album. Sometimes we meet in the studio sometimes in the musicroom where I perfect her oohs and oohs and work on the pitch of her screams and croons.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by phabulous88(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2014
undecided
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by rebella(f): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Dbestmax][/quote]
Yes I do have a flat abs and i work out regularly to keep it that way. Besides if you are sending a picture that's meant to be sexy, please ensure it is sexy not this nonsense I am seeing.
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by goldfish80(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Op from the picture angles I could tell the guy took them pics pics himself. I suspect he's sex chatting with your woman or trying to lure your wife into sex chat. Lots Lots of horn*y bbastards on whatsapp and BBM do this.
You must try and establish the truth before taking action tho.
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by sisiafrika(f): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Disgusting pix. #pukes
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Dbestmax(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2014
rebella:
Yes I do have a flat abs and i work out regularly to keep it that way. Besides if you are sending a picture that's meant to be sexy, please ensure it is sexy not this nonsense I am seeing.
Gud 4 u...shine ur eyez...I neva uploaded any pics
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Fraih(f): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2014
nikkyshyne: OP, is that you?

Was also gona ask if that's u @op or your brother?!
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Dreyl(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
This hoes ain't loyal in chris brown's voice
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nawa ooo, Wonders shall neva end...
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Akeem79(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2014
Stupidity !
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by fitzmayowa: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2014
alutacontinua: Who stole my mat? angry

Na me ooo...i use am bonk chika, abeg no vex cheesy
Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by beeevan: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
If nah woman she go dey busy dey find solutions instead of uploading the damn pics, now that a man is on the receiving end, he don rush post pics, i don't know why women are so tender hearted while dealing with people that have no heart.

Those pics could have been from watsapp group chat, just pics he is talking of sending parking, women don suffer. Besides I don't believe anyone that has the guts to sleep with someone 's spouse has any right, i ll post the pics even if she/he was stark naked and will make no effort at covering faces.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
beeevan: If nah woman she go dey busy dey find solutions instead of uploading the damn pics, now that a man is on the receiving end, he don rush post pics, i don't know why women are so tender hearted while dealing with people that have no heart.

Those pics could have been from watsapp group chat, just pics he is talking of sending parking, women don suffer. Besides I don't believe anyone that has the guts to sleep with someone 's spouse has any right, i ll post the pics even if she/he was stark naked and will make no effort at covering faces.

Then you should also post pics of the husband / wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solved / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love? / Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.