Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job (7279 Views)

Why You Must Lie On Job Interviews And What You Must Lie About / Preparing For Interviews And Test / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by bonasera: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kentnickole:

Bro dont worry. I want you to know that any job test passed or interview passed without a corresponding call-up, means the job isnt for you. God has greater plans for you. Just keep faith in God.

Please help me I hv pz aptitude test to write for the position of retail devpt manager. What do I expect? Wat do I prepare wt?
I have the exact material for you to read, if it is not too late, you can paste your email here.
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by Kentnickole(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
bonasera:

I have the exact material for you to read, if it is not too late, you can paste your email here.

Kentnickole@gmail.com thank you.
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chingydaboss(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2014
Mod's pls move dis thread to da front page..
It's long overdue..
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by anneabidemi(f): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2014
chommi:

those russel smith people. i wrote their test last two-3 weeks and they said they "will" call us for interview" till today no call. what position did you write for? probably my salary expectation scared them

I applied for people officer. they told me the position was no longer vacant and what they had left was customer service. I was interviewed based on dt and they promised to get back. maybe they ll do dy tomoro sha.
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by anneabidemi(f): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2014
Felixitie:
jesus!!! Only went thru dis?? OMG!!! May God crown ur effort soon,,btw,,hw did apply to all dis coy??

amen. thanks dearie. it has always been online.
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chingydaboss(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Berem finestboi

Wat r u waiting for..
Front page nw or..
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chommi(f): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2014
anneabidemi:

I applied for people officer. they told me the position was no longer vacant and what they had left was customer service. I was interviewed based on dt and they promised to get back. maybe they ll do dy tomoro sha.

REALLY WHEN DID YOU DO THE YOUR INTERVIEW? COS I WROTE TEST SINCE AUGUST. AND I DINT HEAR FROM THEM EVER SINCE
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by Maisuya1: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2014
One thing I advice guys job hunting is b patient and never underestimate any offer that comes to you, take it (at this early stage work to learn and not to earn)
I have travelled from kaduna to lagos several times during by job hunts, sometimes by road and atimes by air, even had to borrow tp sometimes, but Alhmdulillah now i work with a multinational oil and gas company.

here are some my tests and interviews i can remember.

Earnst and Young - test stage
McKinsey - test stage
Mobil - test stage (twice)
GTB - test stage
Stanbic - final stage
FCMB - final stage
Federal University of tech - final stage
Dragnet - several times
First inland bank - final stage
Nigerian Navy- test stage
Procter & Gamble - test stage
An internation Bank - final stage (they paid for my flight and accomodation to their coporate HQ in their home country )

some times along the line you feel hopeless, but dont give up, just when you think all is lost, an application you've forgetten you sent might get you an interview, or an interview you didn't hear from again might call you for an offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by anneabidemi(f): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2014
chommi:

REALLY WHEN DID YOU DO THE YOUR INTERVIEW? COS I WROTE TEST SINCE AUGUST. AND I DINT HEAR FROM THEM EVER SINCE

I wrote it in june and had the interview two weeks after.
I never heard from them since then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Current Cv Format / How Do You Survive A Bad Boss? / ENDS TODAY!!! - Graduate Recruitment At Nahco Aviance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.