Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos (41339 Views)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / 7 Units Left!! Houses For Sale In A Mini Estate At Abijo Lekki @ N36m(Pictures) / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by EndiaSami: 9:41am On May 14, 2016
Dominionng:
Met with Mr Fash last month and we were able to reach an agreement for this project. Fast-forward to 3weeks later, scarcity and increase in materials cost hit the POP market sad I was left with two choices, either to drop the project, or count my losses and score point. I go with the later!

Above all, we still appreciate the opportunity.

We were able to move to site last weekend, but real work started on Monday(5days ago).

Project: Mr Fash

Details: 2 units of 4bedroom duplex and 2 units of 3 bedroom duplex

Budget: Undisclosed

Designs: Budget and Average Designs

Duration: 24days.

Process pictures to be posted later.

Regards...

Dominionng!!!! cheesy

Proffessional xtra ordinary
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2016
Dominionng:
Met with Mr Fash last month and we were able to reach an agreement for this project. Fast-forward to 3weeks later, scarcity and increase in materials cost hit the POP market: ( I was left with two choices, either to drop the project, or count my losses and score point. I go with the later! Above all, we still appreciate the opportunity.

Respectable business man.. this is not the first time... Good guy, keeping your contract agreement. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Dominionng(m): 11:47pm On May 16, 2016
twinskenny:

Good luck my brother God will surely reward you

Amen! Thank you my Oga!
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Dominionng(m): 11:50pm On May 16, 2016
mufutau55:

Respectable business man.. this is not the first time... Good guy, keeping your contract agreement. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir!
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Dominionng(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2016
EndiaSami:

Dominionng!!!! cheesy

Proffessional xtra ordinary

Gratitude my able Boss!

Best regards...
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Dominionng(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2016
Some average and budget designs to be replicated on this project

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2016
Dominionng:
Some average and budget designs to be replicated on this project

I know you will surely do your best... and then move on to my own project later IJN. smiley

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Dominionng(m): 4:01am On Jun 03, 2016
mufutau55:

I know you will surely do your best... and then move on to my own project later IJN. smiley

Hajji M.

Roger that Sir! cheesy
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by allCopacetic: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oh My, had no idea you had a thread for this build. Quite an excellent one too. I really need to start a KYC programme smiley

Mr Due Dilligence, Mr strong Negotiator grin grin
Thanks for an easy and pleasant transaction Chief, I'm very glad to see the project turning out beautifully.

Its always a pleasure when customers carry out WELL INFORMED market research, you have less convincing to do. More power to your elbow!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by brunofarad(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
@ Fash78

BOSS,

yet to hear from you,
Are we still on course ?

FARAD
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks for an easy and pleasant transaction Chief, I'm very glad to see the project turning out beautifully.

Its always a pleasure when customers carry out WELL INFORMED market research, you have less convincing to do. More power to your elbow! [/quote]
Only me alone with all these description? My brother you can't blame me na. I always want to get value for my money and hate anybody to cheat me.
Thanks for making the whole transaction very easy. We had a little glitch I'm the first transaction but you proved to be a man of integrity by keeping to your word and our agreement.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
brunofarad:
@ Fash78

BOSS,

yet to hear from you,
Are we still on course ?

FARAD

I will get in touch with you and discuss my plans for stone work.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by twinskenny(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
fash78:

I will get in touch with you and discuss my plans for stone work.
hello Baba anything for us on this one? More grease sir
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by allCopacetic: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
fash78:

only me alone with all these description? My brother you can't blame me na. I always want to get value for my money and hate anybody to cheat me.
Thanks for making the whole transaction very easy. We had a little glitch I'm the first transaction but you proved to be a man of integrity by keeping to your word and our agreement.

Lol, all for you oo!!
You're definitely right chief, Nobody wants to be cheated. That's only fair.
We look forward to the last lap.
All the best.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Edosteel(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
fash78:

Its always a pleasure when customers carry out WELL INFORMED market research, you have less convincing to do. More power to your elbow!
Only me alone with all these description? My brother you can't blame me na. I always want to get value for my money and hate anybody to cheat me.

Nice job sir. Want to introduce my company ,Edosteel Construction is one of the best construction and steel business companies based in Nigeria , of which is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)RC 291157 services in construction of swimming pools, Carport shade, Concrete stamping floor, Stainless Steel Balustrade, buildings, Aluminium Balustrade System, Danpalon Shade, Wrought Iron, Event tent Construction/Rent(Marquee Tent, Steel Supply , Steel Fabrication etc. We offer quality at a very affordable rate. 08038957944.Visit us today at suite c162 ikota shopping complex vgc , lagos. Awaiting your kind patronage

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by EndiaSami: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Make I just sitdon dey wait and pray for my turn...... smiley

Na God..
Tru oga fash

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 4:10am On Jun 30, 2016
More uodates: POP work is done. See some of the pictures here

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
fash78:
More uodates: POP work is done. See some of the pictures here

I will really love to see the POP work and other updates. God continue to bless us and finish and occupy it with good health.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Some of the POP pictures

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
More pix

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
And some more

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
We have also started the tiling. It is progressing well. Some pictures here also

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
More tiling work

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by adewaleID: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
very nice work grin

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by danny34(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
It's progressing well Mr Fash..... Would you need a professional painting touch to bring those beautiful structure to life, we are one call away.... You can check us out

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dude, it's looking very good.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by twinskenny(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:
nicely done tiling and pop

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by EndiaSami: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
fash78:
More pix

Dominionng!!....baba for the girls work, baba for the girls work

Nice touches bro smiley
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by EndiaSami: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
fash78:
We have also started the tiling. It is progressing well. Some pictures here also

Tiles looking nice...
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Very nice finishing... Good work. Glad things are going well.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 3:21am On Jul 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Thanks baba. How is the progress of your project too?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 3:21am On Jul 02, 2016
mufutau55:
Very nice finishing... Good work. Glad things are going well.

Hajji M.
Thanks Hajji for your encouragement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos) / Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? / Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.